Search results

1. QLDdogsfan

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Missed the pre game anyone know why the Dolphins Jersey has tape on the front ?
  2. QLDdogsfan

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Watching the likes of these teams just reminds me how far we are from competing. It's gunna take fucking years
  3. QLDdogsfan

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Walsh's speed is just fucked aye.
  4. QLDdogsfan

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Just watched the game im absolutely gutted, best running back in the league imo although its a biased one. Nick Chubbs the heart and sole of our offence. Just to top it off after he exits we played like absolute shit and lost a game we should have easily won. Watson needs to start living up to...
  5. QLDdogsfan

Browns defence has been insane this game, weather is shithouse but so far we have kept Burrow to 77 yards mid 4th quarter!!
  6. QLDdogsfan

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Anyone who says that should be instantly perma band.
  7. QLDdogsfan

Final round & Happy Father’s Day

Hope all the Dads had a great day, Dogs couldn't get the win but still had a ripper day with my boy. Every father's Day with him is a blessing. Have a good night Gents
  8. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

It's literally like there is no talk in our Defence it's under 8's shit honestly
  9. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Both captains have started well, good to see
  10. QLDdogsfan

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Very sad gone way to soon, unfortunately it's the ones he has left behind that will now suffer. Hopefully Kyle has found his peace now and his family can pull through.
  11. QLDdogsfan

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Do you think they are ever going to make a new NRL game ? Been fucking years since the last one I don't get it. AFL gets a new one each year. Only chance we have to see the Dogs win a premiership :sob:
  12. QLDdogsfan

TPJ V SBW

Simple, SBW was a absolute gun and TPJ was a flop signing.
  13. QLDdogsfan

2023 Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Had a touch of Jamie soward about him the flog
  14. QLDdogsfan

Opinion In order for bulldogs to make the 8

So your telling me there's a chance :relieved:
  15. QLDdogsfan

2023 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Seen more of Klein then the players controlled the fucking game bro
  16. QLDdogsfan

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Fuck yeah Kiks boys are playing preety well considering the ref is fucking us
  17. QLDdogsfan

I swear it did bro
  18. QLDdogsfan

Why was that a penalty shouldn't it have just been 6 more ?
  19. QLDdogsfan

Happy game day kennelers, feeling optimistic about this one definitely one of the better sides we have put out all year excited to see Kiks back. The fish are a gritty team though well coached I say Dogs by 2.
  20. QLDdogsfan

Liam Knight?

Hopefully rips in probably won't get another crack in the NRL if he doesn't, opportunity is his there is minutes there if he wants them not exactly alot of competition at the moment. Best of luck to him.
  21. QLDdogsfan

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Don't mind this at all needed a Mr fix it for the backline after Avo leaves, probably got him for alot less the Avo would of cost hopefully allows us to make bigger signings. All teams need battlers, think aswell next year we may lose Critta,Burto,Fox to origin good depth and Injurie cover also...
  22. QLDdogsfan

Yeah I watched it over 3 nights really enjoyed it man, gotta say I loved Kirk Cousins seems like such a normal dude actually rooting for him to have a good season.
  23. QLDdogsfan

100% thats why I'm surprised the giants didn't come to the party.
  24. QLDdogsfan

I agree for most there's definitely some exceptions imo. But you can always pick a cheap RB up that can do a job even if it's only for a season.
  25. QLDdogsfan

RB position has been devalued alot aye possibly on the back of Zekes contract im not sure. Apparently the Giants and Saquon were 1.2mil apart in negotiations, Barkleys a big piece of there offence (when healthy) I thought the giants would have just paid the man. As a browns fan if this was Nick...
  26. QLDdogsfan

Hopefully our teams bring us more joy then this basket case club has.
  27. QLDdogsfan

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Means fuck all but im claiming it damn it!
  28. QLDdogsfan

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

15 hit ups for 164 metres, this after playing Origin Wednesday. Blokes a machine we need to do whatever it takes to get him. Could change the whole club
  29. QLDdogsfan

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Keep being you @Flanagun i for one think your fucking hilarious and a good sport.
  30. QLDdogsfan

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

I think we looked preety good today, we were never going to beat the Broncos as dillusional as some people are on here it just wasn't on the cards there a league above us at the moment even with players out there rosters better and there in a better system. There are positives in our team for...
  31. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Me too man I leapt off the couch and almost stood on my dog :sob:, she's 14 you would think she would have learnt by now to not lay under my feet.
  32. QLDdogsfan

Love it good shit brother
  33. QLDdogsfan

@ASSASSIN honest question how hard exactly did your cock get after that skelton run, and did a little bit of jizz come out ?
  34. QLDdogsfan

JD giving the refs a good go fuck me dead what a wanker
  35. QLDdogsfan

Opinion Blake Wilson

Blake has believed there is a wing spot in this team for him all season and was very determined to prove that tonight.
  36. QLDdogsfan

Would love to see Sexton kicking in the redzone his short kicking game from what I've seen is outstanding
  37. QLDdogsfan

Taffe is way to good not to be playing regular NRL.
  38. QLDdogsfan

Mahoney In Presser

100% massive oversight by myself ill change it to the only **** who has a go every week!
  39. QLDdogsfan

Mahoney In Presser

The worst thing about today is we got spanked by the fucking Knights, I could almost forgive or move on if it was Penrith or South's or a genuine top 4 team, but this was the fucking Knights!! THE FUCKING KNIGHTS!!!! There is no excuse they simply didn't have a go CC and Reed can spin it however...
  40. QLDdogsfan

No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Fuck thats unfortunate but seriously what's he doing in Africa this time of year?
  41. QLDdogsfan

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That confirms it then Freddy's a fucking space cadet. Who would you play at centre a Dally M halfback or a Dally M centre. FMD
  42. QLDdogsfan

Thats Freddy for ya bro. Also I'm preety sure that you can't activate the 18th man until the off field HIA assessment has been done and player has failed. Might be why Burto wasn't used there was only 9 minutes left in the game from memory wouldn't have been long enough. Bloke in a bar mentioned...
  43. QLDdogsfan

Covers more positions in the event of a HIA due to foul play. Hynes can play fullback or halves, Burto could play any backline position and probably backrow if yous were in a bind.
  44. QLDdogsfan

Flange Snr

Thats what gets you NSW blokes in trouble every origin.
  45. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Fucking shit ball bro fuck me
  46. QLDdogsfan

Feel like our hearts are about to be broken here.. Fuck I hope I'm wrong
  47. QLDdogsfan

Heaps similar to the hammers try in origin Teddy caught in the line not getting back
  48. QLDdogsfan

Fucking Teddy literally doing it on his own
  49. QLDdogsfan

Fuck yeah Fox!!!
  50. QLDdogsfan

Magic Round Question

Sydney gets the GF let us battlers have Magic round haha
  51. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

If Okonbours on the wing ill be having plenty of beers I can tell you that haha, nah CC and Gus have made it preety clear Oks is a backrower now.
  52. QLDdogsfan

Iicking my lips already brother haha. Very confident though I rarely get mail but when it's involving any sunny coast boys I usually have a source. All I knew for sure is that Blake wasn't debuting so I figured kiraz was a lock to start.
  53. QLDdogsfan

Haha as of 3:30 this afternoon he was definitely playing bro. Blake wilson definitely not on debut this week.
  54. QLDdogsfan

Got it on good authority Kiraz is playing. Gus playing games with the media.
  55. QLDdogsfan

Magic Round Question

I'm there Friday and Saturday night
  56. QLDdogsfan

Magic Round Question

Your a dud
  57. QLDdogsfan

Magic Round Question

Been to the last few hopefully our luck turns this year
  58. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

We look the better side by far but counts for fuck all if we don't capatilize on our chances
  59. QLDdogsfan

Far out Reynolds has probably just fucked us watch us get penalised out if this now
  60. QLDdogsfan

Boys just need to settle down we have these blokes stop pushing passes play high iq footy
  61. QLDdogsfan

He has improved massively under Ciro
  62. QLDdogsfan

Corey fucking Waddell !!!!
  63. QLDdogsfan

Rabbitohs under investigation

Getting a real sense its south's year again, has a 2014 feel too it. Games so fucking rigged and biased to some clubs it's bullshit
  64. QLDdogsfan

Jimmy motherfucking buckets
  65. QLDdogsfan

Only just watched the game due to work bullshit, ya boys look good bro, Mitchell had a barry crocker unfortunately for us, I think we win next game but the garden will be out of control for game six. Cavs have a history of 3-1 though :tonguewink:
  66. QLDdogsfan

Jets could be really good this year they were decent QB play away from play-offs this year. I wonder what level A Rod will play at.
  67. QLDdogsfan

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Mentioned it a couple of times last year he would be a sensational buy for us instant top 8 team with his leadership imo. Pressure of Burto to so he can develop hopefully it gets done
  68. QLDdogsfan

Rd 8 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3 Avo (thought he looked great considering he's injured) 2 Waddel 1 Burton ( Never stopped trying)
  69. QLDdogsfan

2023 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Fuck me that is incredible
  70. QLDdogsfan

Crichton is a beast

Good Friday curse breaker !!
  71. QLDdogsfan

I'm saying it now Critta breaks our good Friday curse next year. Let's fucking go boys !!
  72. QLDdogsfan

:tearsofjoy: Slater after latrell knocks on " I like that it's good signs he's getting involved" Bro he just made a error for fuck sake
  73. QLDdogsfan

I reckon him and Gobert are the most hated players but for me it's brooks can't stand the prick, I'm glad he's poking LeBron watch the Goat destroy the ****. Fuck Memphis.
  74. QLDdogsfan

And converts it what a beast
  75. QLDdogsfan

@CQDog just finished the game, Cavs played waaay more physical this game our defence was insane I expected a response from game 1 but damn. Gardens gunna be rocking Saturday bro I can't fucking wait.
  76. QLDdogsfan

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

You couldn't dream this shit, it's a carbon copy of last week we lose a winger reshuffle and our edges are absolutely shot to shit fuck me
  77. QLDdogsfan

Ciraldo needs a fucking kick in the head Avo is a liability he can't fucking move wtf is he doing at least put a **** there who can run
  78. QLDdogsfan

How can you call 6 more then bring it back ? Isn't play on play on ?
  79. QLDdogsfan

Played well and had a better attitude from the jump, I'm surprisingly optimistic still we didn't play well and missed to many open looks and putbacks around the rim really hope Mobley and Allen bounce back on the offensive side of the ball next game. This will be the series of the first round bro.
  80. QLDdogsfan

Yeah definitely hes having a great game, Mitchell's warmed up now too, man we have missed some open drives to the basket.
  81. QLDdogsfan

Happy with our D so far shooting has been horrible though
  82. QLDdogsfan

Both teams struggling a bit so far looks like its gunna be tight bro
  83. QLDdogsfan

2023 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Few years ago you had to almost kill a bloke to get 10 in the bin, now you only have to look at a opposition player sideways and your gone for 10. If the NRL are going to ref the game this way 5 minute sin bin needs to be introduced.
  84. QLDdogsfan

The games in shambles with this sin binning bullshit seriously its deciding too many games and half the time there not a sin bin offence if you ask me. Tino at worst is a penalty, to lose a player for 10 minutes over something that minor is a fucking disgrace.
  85. QLDdogsfan

Mobley for DPOY yes please !! Was robbed last year for ROTY. Unreal to be top three in just his 2nd year hes gunna be such a special player.
  86. QLDdogsfan

Brandon Clarke

No idea where he's going but Newcastle need a hooker after losing Brailey for the year. Dunno who we would get in return though
  87. QLDdogsfan

Fuck this games insane
  88. QLDdogsfan

Only 3 more sleeps @CQDog dunno about you but I'm already half mast. And nervous as fuck how good is it.
  89. QLDdogsfan

Fuck that was funny :tearsofjoy: you could hear her on the live call classic
  90. QLDdogsfan

Kikau training injury

Oh well fuck this season I guess we just look forward to 24.
  91. QLDdogsfan

News Oh them Tigers

Even if ours is perfect and has nothing wrong the fuckers will still find a way to put it in the bin for 10
  92. QLDdogsfan

I feel like its going to go 7 should be really good man both teams playing well hopefully both teams are healthy, I'm obviously going Cavs in 7 I think Donavan Mitchell will have a huge series for us, either way I'm just happy to be back in the play-offs.
  93. QLDdogsfan

Murray Hip Drop

Jayden sua just did a "hipdrop" on Tanah Boyd worse the Preston's penalty only no bin go fucking figure
  94. QLDdogsfan

Lukas half the problem defence is fucking horrible and whines all the way up the court instead of getting on his assignment, Score all you want defence wins championships and with Kyrie and Luka on the same team thats two massive defensive liabilities. Needed to keep your man Brunson bro.
  95. QLDdogsfan

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

To be fair it was his first short kick of the game and it did not roll on at all, did you see the chunk of turf fox's boot stuck into. That's what caused the injurie. And on that can anyone tell me what the go with Accor stadium is turf looks soft as fuck has it been raining there all week...