Search results

1. L

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

i said when we signed him it will go down as the club biggest ever signing. still a lot of work to do, but i have no doubt in the next 2-3 years we will be a premiership heavyweight again.
  2. L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

this is so rigged. nrl just wants the knight to lose 36-10. everyhting is fucked man. they just wont let us win 42-6 for a reason i havent worked out yet. remember - we are all victims here.
  3. L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

still 2 yaers away mate. but its nice to dream. nearly forgot what finals football is like the dogs have been so bad for so long. at least we finally have something to be happy about. if we can get a good prop and find a good 7 we are finals bound again.
  4. L

Kiks in doubt for Friday

its not ridiculous at all - we are building our team around defense and he has an 83% tackle rate.
  5. L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

overseas. just seen the score, at 1st i thought it said we lost 32-0. then i relaied we had won!!!! nearly jizzed in my pants. lets go doggies!!!!!!
  6. L

Opinion Game day short and deep

i was looking for improvement. never expected them to make the 8 this year and thin its unrealistic with our props and halback situation to think we going to make the 8. i don't think we will mkae the 8 until 2026 and will need to address the isues we have. once the success our juniors are...
  7. L

Curran signed.

He is been a good signing. Hopefully, we can pick up 2 more forwards like him at years end.
  8. L

How many wins will we have by round 10?

we will probably win 68 of those games
  9. L

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

i don't think the children on the kennel whinge and complain enough. more is required.
  10. L

Name this player please

with a smile like that i am guessing brett finch?
  11. L

News Five big questions for 2024: Canterbury Bulldogs

keep us updated on how your demands and expectations go.....
  12. L

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

would love a couple of great wingers!
  13. L

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

guy makes a million a year. if he is spending cash on blowjobs from you in alleyways - we dont want him. would rather bring back Antoni and save the cash for an elite winger.
  14. L

Do all bmw / Mercedes car owners have to wear sunglasses when driving?

in response to that, all i have to say is why don't purple aliens have pink hats? because lions dont play billiards.
  15. L

Curran signed.

you asked for an explanation.i gave it. i am not sure how intelligent you are, although the more you post, the clearer it gets. That is still not satisfactory to you. i was aware of the mistake and i explained the reason behind it. what other info would you like? would finger painting be...
  16. L

Curran signed.

SSF is an amazon seller presentation i am going to in 3 weeks in sydney. attached is the link https://www.southernsellerfest.com/. this should not be confused with SST who may or not play for us. anything else you need help with?
  17. L

Curran signed.

hope ssf body has healed and he can perform off the bech with saifiti as well. forward pack will look better than last year. 8. saifiti 10. king 11. presto 12. kikau 13: curran 14: SSF 15: knight 16: k mann 17: ???? already looking a lot better
  18. L

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

would take any 4 players - the 2 starting props or there 2 starting halves. other than that, no thanks.
  19. L

Do all bmw / Mercedes car owners have to wear sunglasses when driving?

yes. everyone does. all of them. its is condition of entry. we meet every 3rd tuesday of the month to discuss sunglass wearing etiquette. we don't allow i30 owners or wrx owners - no one fully sick is allowed.
  20. L

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

obviously teh bulldogs are going with a new model of football. one where props dont matter. how many times have you seen a prop top the tryscorer list. spend all the money on centres and wingers - thats where the points are. i think i am starting to understand the new philosophy. its like...
  21. L

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

they have a population of 10 million. new zealand have a population of 5 million. let that sink in. if the nrl pathways is set up correctly papua new guinea would be a powerhouse in less than 10 years. every year NRL junior pathways shrink as more and more juniors play other sports - soccer...
  22. L

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

papua new guinea has a population of close to 10 million. western australia population is 2.6 million (2 million in perth) if an nrl player farts in papua guinea 20000 people turn up to hear it. in western australia you hvae to compete with afl and other sports. what about juniors - with papua...
  23. L

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

good addition to out pack, 99% takle rate for the last 3 years - fuck we need that. averages over 100m a game. we need one more worker like him.
  24. L

Social Media Fotuaika

terrible signing. would prefer more wingers and centres.
  25. L

Surely we are signing a big name forward

relax everyone, we are going to sign 2 international forwards and a state of origin halfback. gus has read this forum and listened and realised those positions are important as well. its not all about centres and utilities. the great news is their is 93 alpha props available and 26 state of...
  26. L

Fox Sports Papali’i and stefano utoikamanu

happy to take them both of the tigers. a big upgrade on the work tpj and thompson, and should save a some money as well.
  27. L

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

your paying $2.22 for fuel becuase you will pay $2.22 for fuel. if i could sell my old underwear for 1ook a pair and i had buyers lined up, i would. simple. ever since i can remeber when fuel was 50c a litre every year or 2 fuel companies increaes prices for a few months, make up some crap...
  28. L

This forum is toast after a loss

its just very little emotional intelligence. thats all. like a babysitters club looking after infants having a tantrum. i often log in on gameday especially if we are getting a flogging to read some of the comments - makes me laugh, gee i find it funny, how these lose their minds.
  29. L

Suggestion for Mods

i have seen some of your posts and replies. i wouldn't let you clean my toilet.
  30. L

A mate of mine bought a Mercedes. What should I do about it?

he has a better car than you, and obviously would have a better mrs. get her drunk and throw a leg over (no way any woman is sleeping with you sober). you can look back at in future of how big a man you are as you drive around in your datsun or gemini or what ever car you own.
  31. L

Barbie Movie

went with the mrs to watch barbie. she liked it and thought it was funny. it made my worst top 3 movies i have seen of all time list. absolute rubbish. complete crap! much better off staying home and jerking off into a sock. do not waste your time going to see this crap. if i try very hard to...
  32. L

2024 Line up

Any tips on what our 2025 squad will look like?
  33. L

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

who needs to be the biggest victim on this forum today?
  34. L

Opinion Is Gus taking the piss while taking the cash ?

if you looking for a retirement package plan, the bulldogs is the worst club in the league to do it. this club has ended may careers. believe it or not, the bst halfback, props and 2nd rowers arent lining up to come to our club. dont how many times that people on this forum just say go and sign...
  35. L

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

what could go wrong on getting investment advice whilst in the big house and giving someone your money that you have no control over. solid thought process.
  36. L

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

ok.that called not i dont need to suck myself off. thats what your mum is for.
  37. L

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

what a bunch of jerk offs in this kennel. lol, i hate everyone and am not watching football anymore because its corrupt - ooohhh wait we won. everything is amazing and we can win the grand final this year. i love the bulldogs again. cant some of you go and support another team?
  38. L

NRL corrupt

what about the corruption?
  39. L

Jacob Preston

for a kid with 5 first grade games he is the find of the year so far. not sure how the roosters let him through their fingers. the recruitment has been great the last year in terms of finding cheap gems. king, kiraz, preston - some of our best players consistently.
  40. L

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

off and on for 42 years. every time they lose any game i have a tantrum, kick my cat, punch 2 holes in a wall in the house and the cry on the kennel forum. i hated this team on the weekend because they lost. was never going to watch the football again. but today is Monday, i have other things on...
  41. L

Opinion Stop pretending

its sport. bad decisions have been made ever since men left the caves and starting getting physical. you can accept it and move on and your can whinge and moan and have a tantrum and be in a bad mood all day. it was a terrible call. can anything be done about it - no. i prefer not to stand...
  42. L

Opinion Stop pretending

they have low emotional intelligence. its like listening to 3 year olds have tantrums.
  43. L

Opinion Stop pretending

never expected to be a top 8 team this year. expecting improvement in last year. they have. it will take 2-3 years of improvment before we challange. if you cant see we are getting better despite not have the forwards or a half back go back and start watching the last few years games. crisis sorted.
  44. L

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

now that you know the game is rigged you don't need to follow anymore do you?
  45. L

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

comletely agree. this forum has its share of jerk offs. a whole bunch of people on here with emotional development of a child. its embarassing. we win and the refs do a great job and everyone loves the team. lose a game and the nrl is rigged and we are being cheated and our players get an...
  46. L

Opinion Where will Crichton play?

better chance of phil gould getting a sex change than seeing that line up
  47. L

Opinion The rebuilding Canterbury Bulldogs won’t play finals football in 2023

i agree with the article. i have them finishing 9th.
  48. L

News PREMIERSHIP ‘I regret leaving’: Reynolds’ big Bulldogs admission as he reveals how close he came to retiring

good story. he loves the dogs. hope he gets to play a few 1st grade games.
  49. L

As we near the start of the season in 2023, i ask you a question

most of the year i now live in bali, but i also travel around asia for a few months of the year. does anyone know if this kayo option works so i can watch the dogs win this year? If not does anyone know how i can watch it other than going to the pub which i currently do.
  50. L

Thinking exercise. Best dogs team of all time?

1.barba 2. foxx 3. tonga 4. vagana. 5. morris 6. lamb 7. mortimer 8. o'meley 9. hetherington 10. price 11. mason 12. bobcat. 13. t norton 14. graham 15. pritchard 16. britt 17. SBW
  51. L

Opinion The Bulldogs need an NRLW team if we want to be taken seriously

have never watched woman play league, and don't plan to. save the cash and invest into better pathways and training for our juniors.
  52. L

Deep Dive - Telegraph Bulldogs Story

i thought the dogs would finish 12th this year. they did, tipping them to finish 9th this year and make the 8 next year.
  53. L

Official Salary Cap

their cap for next year has been increased to 17.4 million.
  54. L

News Ciraldo Coup! Dogs coach snares ‘massive’ Panthers premiership cog as Aussie UFC star makes switch

i have to admit i dont understand the people on this forum being against poaching penrith players and trainers. they have won the last 2 premierships, will win next year as well (unless injuries stop them) and are so far in front of every other team at the moment. on top of that they won all...
  55. L

First signing for 2024 will be ?

how good are drugs? you can take them anytime and then write stuff on th how good are drugs? you can take them anytime and then write stuff on the internet. livin the dream......
  56. L

News We’ll get it sorted’: Burton plans lucrative, long-term stay at Belmore

let us know when your lacing up the boots. we can come and watch how easy it is for you.
  57. L

Opinion Trent People

Hey Dave, please stop sharing the info that you read on toilet walls. Shouldn't you be an a flat earth forum advising people not to sail off the end of earth?
  58. L

The " refspiracy " against the Bulldogs.

news just in: bulldogs win next week and everybody loves the refs again.
  59. L

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

the more i hear from gus, the more confident i am he will turn the club around. makes perfect sense what he is doing. why rush? set the foundations for success and then find a coach and show them which direction we are heading. dont need to solve all the worlds problems today.
  60. L

Who is/was your favourite player growing up from the Bulldogs?

There have been a few: lamb Mortimer Dymock Smith Mason Omeley Price Britt Patten Utai Anasta Sherwin Sbw Barba Morris boys Tonga Pritchard Ennis and hetherington (the hooker) had some great teams in the past. It’s going to take a while to get back to being a force again.
  61. L

Rumour Marty Tapau back to Bulldogs

if we can move on thompson, i would take him. would probably get him for 550K. i think he adds more than thompson, especially with the money saved.
  62. L

Mitchell Pearce anyone?

If his body can handle it he would be a great purchase. Fantastic mentor for burton.
  63. L

Opinion Appointing Interim coach are bulldogs throwing in the towel poll

Admin ban this guy. He is making sense.
  64. L

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I just voted to keep him. Wanted to see the results. 25 to sack him, only me voting to keep him. Got a laugh out of it anyway.
  65. L

Opinion What did Gus say to unite the team?

He said if you don’t win you will have to read every comment on the kennel game day forum.
  66. L

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

I just wanted to join the rest of the people on this site and have a cry. Everything is fucked man… everything!!!
  67. L

Kennel opinion

Solid argument. You dont like chicken salt, he does. Your both right. Just because someone has a different like than you doesn’t make them wrong. It just makes them different. The world would be a very bland and boring place if we all liked/learnt the same.
  68. L

How long does Gus get?

lets have a chat in 3 years and see where we are at.
  69. L

Opinion Burton Hypothetical

how about we let him play half a a season and then see.
  70. L

Luke Brooks

I would take him. Averillo is not a halfback, and we don’t have a halfback. If we could do a swap with Flanagan and a bit of cash I think it would be a great move. He was dallly m halfback of the year a few years ago. The tigers don’t have a forward pack and we finally have a pack that is giving...
  71. L

Opinion Season stats so far

I agree it’s time for okenboring to go. Move naren to wing and bring in either schoup or Allen if fit. The team looked better then what they have in years, asked plenty of questions. One area of concern I have is when you looked up the overall stats of the game - metres made, tackles, offloads...
  72. L

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

when you highlight this it just shows how bad our team was last year (without taking into consideration the ladder). 12 of 17 cut and we didnt lose any players we wanted to keep. following the dogs for over 40 years and am pretty sure it was the worst side we ever had.
  73. L

Official Brothers, Lets Trot!

That’s was as good as herpes.
  74. L

I quit smoking

another cool story! did you go to the same special needs school as umogus? "i will just my 3 brain cells to copy and paste the same thing he said" this is what happens when our parents are related and breed. Deformed kids. we both know if my mum was going to say anything in your direction it...
  75. L

I quit smoking

Fantastic. What other useless info about your life can you share? Why don’t you take a picture of your lunch and Tell us about that. I am just going upstairs to rub one out in anticipation of what’s to come.
  76. L

What’s a successful season for you guys?

We have a new team and a lot of combos that need work. I think 9-11 is realistic with a return to the top 8 next year. Anything lower than 12th in my eyes would be a failure with the amount of players we have purchased, although I am aware we do have issues at hooker and halfback. The hooker...
  77. L

News NRL spring clean: Eels star Ryan Matterson among players who could be on move

You don’t get to play 1st grade for 8 years and play nearly 200 1st grade games if your that bad.
  78. L

News NRL spring clean: Eels star Ryan Matterson among players who could be on move

Be happy to swap brooks for Thompson. Thompson is a prime candidate for suspension, we could take matterson and brooks and let go of Thompson and Flanagan. Brooks was halfback of the year a couple of years ago. Me thinks he just needs a refresh and with Trent Barrett coaching him and our new...
  79. L

Marquee Player 2022?

An experienced half to assist burton.
  80. L

What are some of your favourite Bulldog moments?

I went to that game. It was an amazing finish. Great day to be a doggies supporter!
  81. L

What are some of your favourite Bulldog moments?

The 1998 run to the grand final. 2 weeks in a row coming from behind. The win against parramatta was the greatest game I have ever seen - well the last 30 mins. Still watch the replay today.
  82. L

Any doggies fans at the gold coast

Yes. Although with the way the are playing not sure if I want to pay the big dollars for that form of entertainment.
  83. L

Should we retain Dylan Napa?

No. Although please keep posting @Nasheed. I find it funny people losing it over your comments. It’s what happens when you have the emotional intelligence of a child.
  84. L

Opinion Woods,Klemmer, Pangai or Vaughan

If it’s true and we have signed Tpj, I would like to add taupau next or if not Vaughan.
  85. L

Dogs to knock off the eels next week

How good are mushrooms? I love taking mushrooms and then writing posts on the kennel too.
  86. L

Floyd Mayweather v Logan Paul

From a business decision point of view he can’t knock him out in the 1st round or he wouldn’t get these paydays. It’s only gullible people who pay to watch because the media promotes his challenger has a chance of winning. Same as the macgregor fight. If he was serious he would have knocked him...
  87. L

News Why Phil Gould knocked back Canterbury Bulldogs

If it’s so easy to do. Why aren’t all the clubs doing it. Why aren’t you doing? Very big difference between knowing and doing.
  88. L

His many Bulldogs Stars will we lose to Origin?

Finucane, cook and Klemmer are possibilities. Oops....
  89. L

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Can you read? I said it makes me laugh, that I find it funny.......... stop breeding with your parents. That’s illegal.
  90. L

keep whining. You have succeeded at life - good on you!!!!
  91. L

Game day at the kennel always makes me laugh. Love your poor me comments and arm chair coaching. Keep it up guys, never gets old.
  92. L

Your making sense Trafford, please don’t confuse the guy. When stupidity has access to the internet.
  93. L

2 juries have not be able to find Jarred Haynes innocent. In the most recent case every single member of the jury has come to the conclusion that after looking at all possible evidence they is no possibility of Jayne being innocent. Every member on that jury is absolutely certain hayne raped. I...
  94. L

so the only requirement to have sex is they come in room. How many times did you bang your mum when growing up. No wonder it seems natural to you. Incest also is a crime.
  95. L

I thought you would have stayed, not just turned up with a taxi out front have sex with me and leave. Does that make more sense?
  96. L

Your argument makes no sense. You know she was aware the cab was there and that’s why she changed her mind. Last time I checked when a woman feels used as you put it, that doesn’t make her feel turned on, quite the opposite. A little force required, hence the blood. Tell me, how many willing...
  97. L

What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Not sure if this is a true reflection, but if it is Jarred may be able to become a better dancer.
  98. L

"Do not call register."

was in the shopping centre last week when a couple of young sales woman standing in the middle of the shop started their pitch. they asked where am i going? i replied " the brothel" they both just stood their looking at me not knowing what to say. sales pitch over.
  99. L

Best thing about bulldogs game day

Just like to thank all the people pulling their hair out and having a great whinge. I tune into the kennel for the comedy value. Keep it up guys it’s most amusing.