Search results

1. S

Official Luke Thompson Signs for 2021

The doggies seems to be All about the forwards. I know it seems positive signing but it’s a signing where we are not lacking players. So I am not overally excited to be honest.
  2. S

News Bulldogs winger Reimis Smith wants a centre spot in NRL season 2020

I think he has the potentials to be one of the best centres in the game but he hasn’t really been given the Opertunity there. I think coach Dean hasn’t got the vision and hasn’t seen the potentials. I believe he will make a Massive difference to the centre’s if he goes there.
  3. S

News Dallin Watene-Zelezniak nearly quit the NRL before his mid-season switch to Canterbury

Pay needs to sign Dwz again as he saved pay being sacked. He came and the attitude of the side changed
  4. S

News Businesses owned by Chris Anderson, Kevin Moore go bust

Who cares it’s his personal life and wish him the best hope he gets out of it. Not a good place for anyone to be in.
  5. S

News Paul Gallen EXCLUSIVE:Why the Bulldogs can rise to make top eight in 2020

I believe bulldogs had the side this year but there were some bad coaching decisions made. I think Pay is learning but he is not the brightest person his going to take time. The team efforts saved him so all I can say his at least got the players playing for him.
  6. S

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Lewis is better than most in the team. Best tackler and has influenced our defence. Although not in the half’s, I think he can be used as a lock forward he also still growing and very tough player.
  7. S

Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

We loose to low level team when it counts. Some good signs end of season in defence . Who ever is our defensive coach make sure we keep. But we need a coach with more a vision and a new attack coach.
  8. S

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Game of the year.. most pleasing part is how everyone turning up for each other and there has been awesome defence last month.. I honestly think the praise needs to go to the boys efforts I still not fan of pay as I don’t see set plays or any brains on the way they attack. I even think he...
  9. S

Top 8 hail mary shot - what needs to happen in the final 3 rounds

This is childish and it’s not going to happen.
  10. S

Get over it Pay haters

I agree it not only pay fault we are going bad it’s a combination but he is defanetly a part of the problem not the solution.
  11. S

Get over it Pay haters

Pay is obviously not a good coach but some people are blind. We are going backwards if you can not see. Just look at our for and against we don’t deserve to do better than we are at. When people say pay has no influence on choosing the side is bull and if true doesn’t deserve to be coach anyway...
  12. S

Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

The truth is we didn’t deserve that win and we won’t convincing. This win will defanitley help pay but honestly the luck we had with tigers injuries we should have won by at least 20 but again in my opinion this win only shows that we are still not in competition and we are poorly coached.
  13. S

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Let’s say it as it was. We were lucky to win that one. Dean pay needs to go as team looks out of sorts.
  14. S

Negative emotion & not being realistic

Pay is fantastic person but not upto standard in coaching. You can see he has no vision. It’s the same set play we used to see at Hasler days. He has a decent roster but Dean as coach needs to put the right players in the right positions and right plays to make things work. Also he needs to...
  15. S

Opinion Embarrassing

Dean pay should be sacked immediately to give the fans and the player some hope. If he stays as coach we will be guaranteed the wooden spoon. His absolutey lost and the board gave him 1 year extension shows they also are lost and need to be sacked. It’s depressing to see this to say the...
  16. S

Current squad and a better coach

Pay has only done one thing since he took over make us favourites for the wooden spoon. I haven’t seen any players really improve under his watch. But yeah all I hear is we are improving and developing and will be better in a couple weeks time. Pay honestly makes me sick
  17. S

Lachlan Lewis

Lachlan is good, just needs time. It’s pay needs to go ever since he can develop him into the better player. Ever since pay took over we have been favourite for the wooden spoon