Search results

1. eman & the Utai SLAM

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

Yeah good call, deep down he must love the Bulldogs but like any workplace its also the people there that make or break it. With the past 5 years its been a shit show, in the 2004 era he woulda gone well and been a great club man. So where is he literally? I thought he is still in our top30...
  2. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

Hey guys was going to ask if there a news article writing up this event of where the 04 team was and saw no one has posted it yet...
  3. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Blake Taffee

Taafe is NOT SAFE. He dropped 2 balls yesterday in a big win. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. eman & the Utai SLAM

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

So very happy with the win, how many tries were disallowed? Would complain these refs and bunker but imma gonna enjoy this first Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. eman & the Utai SLAM

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

Iirc Barba was becoming a wanker and he was partying too much with the epic bender crew ( remember them in the papers?!?) any way in a podcast or something jmoz said barba was destabilising the playing group. He was being a dickhead and getting arrogant that he was the best player even though...
  6. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Eels v Bulldogs: Sivo suspended; Star recruits ready to go

@djdeep thanks for posting articles i dont mind it as i dont have to click anywhere else and get my news here on the kennel
  7. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

Crazy idea…. Is there any chance he plays centre in defense and fullback in attack so he gets to roam both sides of the field? Kinda like when NSW had 3 fullbacks in the team and Turbo went nuts. Would that be possible in a bulldogs team full of utilities?
  8. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Thanks for the video, that was only and the best 5 minutes of rah rah ive seen in over 30 years! Glad both Woods and Conti are playing rugbah with us. Wonder if they will be elite or become mbyes…
  9. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Ive blocked him too, cant stand his negative shit. Come here to talk and read doggies stuff not read about our club being bagged out constantly
  10. eman & the Utai SLAM

Canterbury Alliance

SBW played for the dogs, they will play for us if we sign the best up on a train and trial 3 year contract when they 16
  11. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Jacob Preston is on ‘Bloke in a bar’

This is a great interview and as we all knew Preston is an awesome bloke, like his hard work ethic and humble nature. Worth a listen guys!
  12. eman & the Utai SLAM

Player Swap 2004 – 2024

This is a good off season post, would love the whole 2004 forward pack. Willie was a bit of a wild one and dropped the ball alot (didnt the club reveal he had adhd) we need forward leaders so Steve Price and Brent Sherwin.
  13. eman & the Utai SLAM

Bulldogs player walks out

Braidon is really talented, I remember he did his leg that game and was one of our best. Great off loads too playing right centre, all the best to him!
  14. eman & the Utai SLAM

News How Do You Expect To Win : Stephen Crichton's Blunt Assessment Of Canterbury’s Criticism Ahead Of Career Defining Move

Well Cleary is the best big game player but yeah we cant buy him so i’ll take Crichton!!!
  15. eman & the Utai SLAM

Stephen Crichton

Second best player behind Cleary to turn the game. We got a gun player. He’ll help elevate Burton back to his best.
  16. eman & the Utai SLAM

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

Appreciate you being respectful about it, which is rare for TK. I didnt know Dymock started that, guess my memory doesnt work that well anymore!
  17. eman & the Utai SLAM

Worst recruitment move of all time? 1996 onward

Nope Des was a great footy coach, he changed the way forwards played with a stellar James Graham. Our halves were hard working talented but not Cronk/Cleary like (they did win NSW Origin). If we had won 2012 / 2014 or at least one of them we wouldnt be that unhappy. Des is still getting coaching...
  18. eman & the Utai SLAM

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Graham won, buzfukhead just kept interrupting and he was trying to swing an argument of gus hiring these weak minded duds. FAIL Happy Graham went into bat for us doggies, probably our best win this season [emoji23]
  19. eman & the Utai SLAM

Recruitment team did not do there homework

Yep its gotta be Mo Fo, titans have spent big on tino and fafita. No way they can keep Mo who is an emerging origin player for unders. It just depends if he has a young family and wont move to Sydney
  20. eman & the Utai SLAM

Recruitment team did not do there homework

Yeah i agree, the only thing i would add is due to the tolman, napa, she rex, woods, klemmer (played well) we had all the boring forwards and nothing sexy, which the board went out to buy such as cotric. We had reimis and meaney , holland but not an experienced half back. I keep saying we lost...
  21. eman & the Utai SLAM

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Good on ya Jmoz was a champion player for the doggies. Was sad to see him leave with James Graham and Reynolds. We lost alot of great leaders during that time. Pele had so much going for him, was happy we signed him from the Sharks but it’s obvious he is one of them that cant train hard. He is...
  22. eman & the Utai SLAM

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

You lost me at Connor Watson $450,000 lol what made you think that
  23. eman & the Utai SLAM

Is it time we cut Bailey Hayward and Khaleb loose?

Geez that’s a bit rough, we keep players like Okunbur but ready to cut reserve graders who played behind a weak forward pack? Look at Jack Cogger i think we nearly wanted him back. Frawley is an experienced back up at the raiders. How about Brett Sherwin as halves coach?
  24. eman & the Utai SLAM

Averillo situation

In an alternate reality we see Averillo have a full season as Fullback. He ran in an amazing solo try against a full strength panthers team.
  25. eman & the Utai SLAM

Analyse us compared to Cowboys

Cowboys also had an experienced 7. As can be seen with Sexton, it does make a difference for the forward pack. Repeat sets, control in the park and not having one out hit ups from our 10metre line (ie getting smashed), scoring points helped too as we get repeat sets and opposition forwards are...
  26. eman & the Utai SLAM

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Actually watching the tits game last night…. My theory only: bid up Tino to $1million. Raiders doing same for Fifita. Dogs end up getting Moeka as he is squeezed out by thw salary cap? He is a decent no frills front rower who made the Maroons reserve bench 19th man i think.
  27. eman & the Utai SLAM

Shaun Johnson was 95% close to signing

Yeah agree we dont have an addin fonua blake tohu harris etc. He could have been another Foran injury signing. He might have gotten bashed with no forwards on the payroll (i mean not injured) too many what ifs
  28. eman & the Utai SLAM

News DOGS SIGN MAROONS STAR’S SON

Was it a really bad job and whats wrong with working as a carpenter? Alot of 90’s footy players have real jobs to work for the rest of their lives and not like sell out scum like nrl360 anastoppolous. Id say even modern day players now cant retire after footy. Not having a go at your comment...
  29. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

Great memories and club man for the doggies
  30. eman & the Utai SLAM

Flanagan to dragons swap

Lol this news is rehashed, this was true but we signed Sexton. Some telecrap idiot reprinted old shit
  31. eman & the Utai SLAM

Averillo situation

Seriously you know all about Xerri? Fark i cant even remember the bloke except for drug taking. Talking like you watched him play for the sharks and training last 4 years is blowing smoke up TKs butt. No one here knows shit about Xerri until we see him play.
  32. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Fook yeah what a win!!! Just watched the replay
  33. eman & the Utai SLAM

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

CONS: Cant play, stiffles the attack , terrible with Burton at the panfers ‘20 , 21 in the halves. Rapey video uploader Thinks he’s Drake Nuff said
  34. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Wilson new fullback

Wilson played fullback today in a big win. Forwards laid it on but actually Flanno and especially Braidon Burns were standouts. If Averillo is injured it will be Burns back in. Perham never gets dropped but Wilson should be in. Skelton hmmm it has to be a winger and JAC and Kiraz are still...
  35. eman & the Utai SLAM

Your preferred halfback 2024

KO already getting turfed by TK. I knew once we threw him in he would get slammed, same will happen to Rajab. We should take time to develop our own players. Meaney and Cogger ex Doggies now we want them back? Paying overs for it too. KO isnt doing too well with a weak forward pack (neither...
  36. eman & the Utai SLAM

Not Bulldogs related .. but it is. …

Yeah remember Jack Hetherington got banned for heaps of games??!! NRL are a bunch of *****
  37. eman & the Utai SLAM

We are officially second last

Because every one on TK wants to sack a bulldogs junior after 20 average games! Have you seen the Averillo bagging around here? Avs goes to Melbourne or Dolphins he would kill it. Ala JMK or Meaney Did you hear the circle jell around xerri? Hes like our saviour or something. People are...
  38. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Settled Averillo feeling right at home on centre stage

Who is this Xerri everyone goes on about??? Are youse all talking about a drug cheat 4 years ago who has hit the gym hard and looks like a 2nd rower? Give him 3 shit games and I’d love to see what you all have to say. Averillo has had three crap coaches, shuffled around, developing into a...
  39. eman & the Utai SLAM

Off Contract Forwards - Any Worth Pursuing?

Repeating some news but Daniel safiti is being offered around. Newcastle have some cap problems. Think bro Jacob would be a package deal tho
  40. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Fa'amanu Browns story

What a champion bloke
  41. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

You’d be whining now about sacking dymocks and the rest of the kennel too Only Wayne Bennett is untouchable or maybe Bellamy. Its the halfback, full back and forwards that are the problem not the coach
  42. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Flanagan’s last rights at Hooker

Oh man, bro when i read this i just felt sorry for you. Get a new username , your defending flanan for the sake of it. There’s better things to do in life. Support the doggies and move on. I hated it when James Graham left us, i reckon it broke team morale. It is what it is, flanagan is finished...
  43. eman & the Utai SLAM

Is Averillo a centre or winger ?

Ye yea yeah matty utai and his slam!!!
  44. eman & the Utai SLAM

Grub played 28 minutes and got more try assists than Failagain in 8 games

Wish JMK all the best as an ex bulldog but thats what he is, Reed is here now and doing well. We lived with JMK getting trained up for 4 years and his last was great (like Lichaa) . Reeds in his first year at the dogs and pulling his weight, probably over playing his hand due to all the...
  45. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Averillo

THIS.AGED.WELL. Now that Flanagan is gone we see our outside backs Averillo and Burns go nuts and show off their attacking skills. Too many haters on TK. Support the team and our juniors. I wrote about how we let too many young players go and could become the new tigers.
  46. eman & the Utai SLAM

Atkins is a biased flog

Fookin ref binned Waddell as payback
  47. eman & the Utai SLAM

Grub played 28 minutes and got more try assists than Failagain in 8 games

Reed doesnt have pure misses, he puts his body in front of the forward, gets bumped off but slows down the attacker for others to come in and complete the tackle. I noticed that alot today when he’s running from marker it happens but is considered s miss tackle. Nearly got another 40/20...
  48. eman & the Utai SLAM

Paul Alamoti

JAC gets injured and that left side is disorganised with Kikau not being there neither. TK already started to complain about a gun centre after 8 games in FG.
  49. eman & the Utai SLAM

Who are our conditioners?

We did have alot of injuries preseason or during training sessions, now that dude got fired. Were they going too hard or incorrectly so thats why we had all these extra outs?
  50. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Canterbury League Club in cover-up claim over lewd text scandal as author of affidavits revealed

The text is actually pretty funny but the actions not. Something id send to mates but not a female.
  51. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Jake Averillo has more to Offer.

Yeah totally agree, TK bashes everyone, wait until KO has a bad game…TK wants to give every young gun a go until they have an ordinary half season. Not sure if your post will age well BUT i remember he was named at 6 during the barret ball era so he got hammered accordingly and now with...
  52. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Bulldogs set to swing surprise for Round 9 with halves change

I’m happy for KO and happier for my supercoach team!
  53. eman & the Utai SLAM

News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

Cant wait for teamslist but is there a chance Jaral Skelton is called up in the centres or wing with Averillo moved back to halfback?
  54. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

My guess is that CC is aiming to play Burton like Nico hynes… a running half back who controls the team
  55. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

Lel. I always respect a fellow doggies fan but your judgement here is bad and just seems like a ploy to somehow defend Flanagan by pointing out how other dogs players are playing worse (not really). Gonna stop reading you many crap threads.
  56. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Just wanting to know your opinions

Topine would fit well once the Dogs are a top 8 team with great forwards. I can see him as a backup 9 and 13, which means he plays a bench utility no14 role ONLY when we get all our forward pack in play and rolling. We got spanked by the ref and soufs however their is a place for Topine just...
  57. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Just wanting to know your opinions

Waddell is a big body and plays some lock or forward role. He’s also gotten rid of that 2-3 guaranteed 6 again penalty he gave away 2021/2022. He is much more disciplined this year. I was very much against Waddell back when we had the penalty crew of Hetherington, Elliot, JMK (who improved out...
  58. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Canterbury Bulldogs rookie Nick Meaney told to find his voice

Everyone saw Nick coming from Newcaslte as a classy player with some skills, agree with others that we couldnt develop him with shit forwards like napa and co Montoya, Cogger, Holland, Meaney, Reimis, JMK plus our many halves such as Averillo suffered in their development because of this...
  59. eman & the Utai SLAM

News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

REDDIT: remind me Round 25 if this is bullshit or real.
  60. eman & the Utai SLAM

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

She Rex is Aaron Woods right or that redhead Papa dude? Are we referencing tony williams ?
  61. eman & the Utai SLAM

Kiraz

Yeah alot of people said that last year but he cramps up and fullbacks need more kms in their legs. Pretty sure the coaches know this so he has to work on his fitness if he wants to consider moving to fullback. He’s talented enough though!!!
  62. eman & the Utai SLAM

Kiraz

Mines the 69th like [emoji12] so many people here agree with you and most of us could see him being a Matty Utai tackle busting type winger (see my username!) I noticed there was some weirdo in another thread saying Xerri and Skelton to replace him and Averillo [emoji23] Kiraz is a gun...
  63. eman & the Utai SLAM

Okunbor mark 2 thread

He ran over cameron smith…. Twice! Thats what some people, like me, hope to see again but he gets driven back in goal on tackle 1 or drops the footy. Maybe CC will help coach him to be a better player.
  64. eman & the Utai SLAM

Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Bro i cant find the podcast on either apple or spotify! Its all western bulldogs or dog training. Ill subscribe but send us a link thanks
  65. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Jake Preston: Focused & Ready

First trials he reminded me of David Stagg but for Gus to say to him his in the mould of a young JJ… wow Hope he develops into captain material and a long future with our club. Hopefully a diamond in the rough, since we found him at Norths he might be more appreciative for his next contract and...
  66. eman & the Utai SLAM

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

KIRAZ is awesome, has guts and run hard. Wtf are you on about? Waddell gives away too many penalties so i agree with you on that
  67. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Averilo

Hes a quick and skilful player. Probably not suited to centre. I thought he was great fullback for us. He’s getting shifted around alot and need more time in one position.
  68. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

While you may speak some truth regarding games all those years ago… i dont like this negativity. Season is about to start…. GO BULLDOGS (whoever that may be and whichever player is in that jersey!!!), if Reynolds kills it or Nu discovers some form coached under CC) Btw @flagun it was Hodko’s...
  69. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Reynolds outplays flopagun on return

Stop it guys, CC plan is to play Flanagan at 7, Reynolds at 6. Drop burton , problem solved , everyone in the thread is happy ;)
  70. eman & the Utai SLAM

Jacob Preston Will Be This Years Bargain Buy

As soon as the half finished i put this young bulldog into my supercoach team. He will force his way into first grade.
  71. eman & the Utai SLAM

News PREMIERSHIP ‘I regret leaving’: Reynolds’ big Bulldogs admission as he reveals how close he came to retiring

Josh Reynolds is a legend, he’s in a bulldogs jersey and to any fan that’s enough. Some miserable cunty comments on site! GO DOGGIES!!!
  72. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Gus Gould speaks out on Canterbury’s recruitment future

Yeah good i only read the news from this forum. Never pay the Tele crap
  73. eman & the Utai SLAM

News I’ve learnt more in 12 weeks than the last five years’: Reynolds hails Ciraldo effect

Josh Reynolds is a legend, he’s in a bulldogs jersey and to any fan that’s enough. Some miserable cunty comments on site! GO DOGGIES!!!
  74. eman & the Utai SLAM

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Has Burton signed with the cap increase? Does that mean we got a bargain and enough money for new signings or is he tranched with the 25% salary cap rise?
  75. eman & the Utai SLAM

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

This thread is longer than the BURTON thread. Most of us don’t like Moses so let’s stop discussing about this shit. If this was Nathan Cleary … well lol ok
  76. eman & the Utai SLAM

Cross To’o of your wish list

Who cares about Too, we dont need another half million dollar winger. Klemmer is a turncoat, who wants him back?
  77. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official The Josh Jackson Legacy Lives On

Well deserved and great captain club man Josh Jackson all the best. Thanks for posting article.
  78. eman & the Utai SLAM

News ‘I wish I never left’: Reynolds’ $12k Dogs deal worth its weight in gold

Yeah mate totally agree, doggies lost alot of heart when reynolds graham left. Our soul got DEStroyed!
  79. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Surely Gus is looking at the Hammer for FB??

Lol just like charlie staines, they all want fullback money but not big enough to carry the spine role. Both of them aren’t physically big enough, same with preston cambells kid, electric but not enough for 80minutes especially finals football
  80. eman & the Utai SLAM

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Anyway back to Reed, besides some very flat passes he made 58 tackles showing how good he is defensively AND setup that rcg try… it was very ennis like. The running game will be back because we dont have very dominant halves or a massive forward pack like parra do
  81. eman & the Utai SLAM

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Mahoney played wel tonight and he’ll have a different role at the dogs next year. Lane wasnt a recruitment issue he came over from Endeavour Sports high as a teenager and was freakish. Too much partying and outside nose i heard and he was punted to the warriors - we got RFM in exchange if I’m...
  82. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

Bro i like how you wrote it all out, wish i had your spare time! I’d prefer to make the 8 next year as well all go whatifs no TBaz at the end of the year. Also missing rfm, Thompson and Hetherington from our forward pack. Wont make a dent into the finals
  83. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Apex, thanks for the trip down memory lane… Utai, Feeney, Sherwin and El Magic. What an era!
  84. eman & the Utai SLAM

News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

What happened to John Asiata? Was he any good and is vaxxing still an issue
  85. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Please no Okunbor

Matt Dufty at wing isnt a bad idea, he’s fast got experience and as a ex FB can catch bombs. No point blooding Alomoti if its in a wet weather game
  86. eman & the Utai SLAM

Official Arthur Laundy is a vital cog in the Bulldogs' wheel

Yep the whole Burton family is suddenly employed by the Laundy hotel business all earning $100k, grandma and grandpa Burton etc Its all legal, as long as they pay their taxes which the Laundy business will withold PAYG then NRL cant do anything about it. As long as Matt knows and he’s happy then...
  87. eman & the Utai SLAM

Vaughan deserves to be re-signed.

Agree, Vaugh deserves to be resigned but he’s decided to go England and we cant change that. He’s lost an $800k contract with the Dragons and we were only paying half of that for one year. Anyone would want to set themselves up with their last contract and I really wish him well. We...
  88. eman & the Utai SLAM

Does Baz look at himself and wonder “wow I’m rubbish”

Welcome to The Kennel mate where everything is life or death. There’s a 1000 post “sack barrett” thread which i didnt bother reading so you’ll have plenty of those guys coming to defend you and yes while we should honourably leave barrett alone, there are plenty here who still scream des murder...
  89. eman & the Utai SLAM

Dogs victory song

Thanks for posting the link guys. Awesome win
  90. eman & the Utai SLAM

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

Baby Broncos… baby panfers. Its not an easy winnable game 50-50 at best
  91. eman & the Utai SLAM

BUZZ: the full-time flare-up viewers missed (Naden & Dufty)

No mate we just ALL hate the flog journalists that bag the Dogs and put us in the worst light
  92. eman & the Utai SLAM

Newcastle next week

Mate your right, i think if we lose another 10 we could be minor premiers :)
  93. eman & the Utai SLAM

Who is our number 1 for next year? (Now for 2024)

Might as well suggest Papenhuyzennnnn!!
  94. eman & the Utai SLAM

Opinion Adam Elliott

Has anyone mentioned he’s got a 2 or 3 year old baby boy that he’s already split with his missus and gone back to Darwin? Great father hey. Thats what you want at the family club? Might as well bring back barba the wife beater
  95. eman & the Utai SLAM

Burton to test the open market

It was Kiraz. Delete thread, not about Burton.
  96. eman & the Utai SLAM

Is Gus actually the real problem?

I dont know who you are but is this that rothfield fake account ???
  97. eman & the Utai SLAM

How long does Gus get?

If you listen to Gus’ podcast for the last two years you will realise that he has forgotten more about rugba league than the idiots in TK. He’s been with us for 6 months and some are already complaining?