Search results

1. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

Very rare positive thread on the TK but when you get a chance, watch Jacob Preston chatting with the lads on Ajibehs Couch. Tell me I'm wrong but I haven't been this impressed with a player holistically since Josh Jackson and I feel he brings a little bit more personality than JJ in addition to...
  2. K

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Addin Fonua-Blake requesting a release on compassionate grounds to be back with family in Sydney. 10000000% dogs will chase....
  3. K

News Tui Katoa.... Gone!!!

Train and trial with Roosters per Daily Telegraph
  4. K

Rumour Top 30 2023

Does anyone have a list yet of the spots filled? Surely we get this by next Tuesday?
  5. K

Opinion State of the roster for 2023

Had a crack at looking at this year vs next years roster and proposed changes I'd make. I don't know the ins and outs of the cap but just kept it to 30 players and getting the thing under 10 mil. My changes aren't drastic but there are also ones like looking to get rid of Thompson or Jackson...
  6. K

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Question... once his injury is sorted and ready to come back, does he go straight into NRL? I get it, his young and it's a bit of pressure. On the flipside, he is good enough and better than Burns. Burns is used as a yardage guy on plays 2 or 3 and just gets bashed because he is lanky with no...
  7. K

Opinion Burton Hypothetical

Hypothetically, if the club were looking to extend Burton from 2024 and upgrade what would you pay…. Keen to hear the varying opinions
  8. K

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Not sure why no one has made this thread yet but assuming we are going to field similar team. In TPJ Out Patolo? 1 Duff 2 Ok 3 Burns 4 Naden 5 Fox 6 Burton 7 Averillo 8 Thompson (fan of him coming off the bench but will be named to start) 9 JMK 10 Vaughan 11 Hetherington 12 TPJ 13 Jacko 14 BBO...
  9. K

Fanafou Seve

Anyone watching the HMs game? This kid is a beast. His half a head taller than the 11 who is the captain who is a tad bigger than Josh Jackson.
  10. K

Opinion Predictions for 2022

Try to make them bold but semi realistic and no "Matt Burton to have a breakout year for the Dogs at 6"... Mine? Both Bulldogs high profile player recruits for 2023 will face each other in the GF for the Battle of Western of Sydney with Kikau coming out on top with his second consecutive ring!
  11. K

Opinion What needs to happen to make 2023 our Top 4 year?

I listened to the Bloke in a Bar/Guru podcast and Kemp talks straight dribble but one thing Guru was right about is that in terms of building combinations, 2021 was an absolute waste for the Dogs.... We need to make sure this year we don't fuck around whilst also trying to find some consistency...
  12. K

Opinion Random Question regarding Press Conferences

Extremely random question but any reason over the last year or two theyve scrapped the captain or player coming on for the press conference after the game... possibly a COVID thing? I think it would've been good last year for the boys to have Jacko coming up each week saying the performances...
  13. K

Opinion Thoughts on signing Fergo 22/23

I would offer him pretty much min wage (maybe 150k max), whether he takes it or not is his own choice but he wouldn't have many options atm. I'm gonna get smashed but the relationship this bloke has with Foxxy is unreal. He is from Wellington, same as Brent Naden and will be a step above what...
  14. K

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

Dean Ritchie reporting we are working on a deal with the Raiders to offload Cotric back to them. Someone with access, please post the full article.
  15. K

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

WTF.... Someone post the full article
  16. K

Official Preseason 2022 Consolidated Thread

Don't think anyone has mentioned this and I think it is best we get a consolidated thread for all content that is realised...
  17. K

Official Shane Millard & Gurpreet Singh to join the Bulldogs’ Pathways Program

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued their re-build for next season with the appointment of Shane Millard and Gurpreet Singh to the club’s Pathways Program. Millard will be the new Head Coach of the Bulldogs Academy and Pathways Program, working closely with the NRL coaching staff...
  18. K

Any players at risk losing for 2023?

I have seen some threads around players we should target for 2023 but was thinking if there are any we should be concerned about being poached by Nov 1? Asiata Doorey Dufty RFM Hetherington (mutual option) Max King Stimson Topine Vaughan Wakeham The only one I can really see is Jackson...
  19. K

Other News Source Judda Turahui

Just seen a little bit on here. Saw he is following the dogs page and not the storm which surprisingly has been a decent indicator in previous signing. This kid is an absolute gun and time in the Storm system is only a good thing. He was a gun NZ union prospect out of Kings College Auckland so...
  20. K

Opinion Dunamis Lui

I've always liked this guy. He is strong, good PCM for his minutes and got an offload (also has an error which I get). For minimum wage to 200k on a one or two year deal, could be another kinda Asiata signing whilst our young kids develop. Realistically in the middle for props we've got...
  21. K

Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

Mentioned in the below video at around 16:40 he talks about it that he has verbally agreed to a train and trial. He can’t say the team as he hasn’t signed anything but says they have recruited a good team. Surely us or the sharks?
  22. K

Opinion Propose a Flanno or Wakeham switch for Tanah Boyd...

It isn't really a switch because Tanah is off contract but more pitch to the Titans Flanno or Wakeham will fill the void for a backup half in their squad. I reckon Tanah could start at 7 in our side next year. Next step after that is moving on Elliott. Paying way to much for a guy to be in the...
  23. K

Team vs Knights Rd 23 2021

Someone's gotta start this thread :tearsofjoy: With JMK and Averillo out, I believe we are going to struggle big time. Enough is enough with some players. Elliott's defending is fucking embarrassing so a demotion to the bench should be a wakeup call, Hoppa needs to go, Katoa cannot see NRL ever...
  24. K

No Source Moeaki Fotuaika

Apparently Titans offered him a contract but declined as way lower than expected... no idea what it was but for the right price this kid is worth. Sign him long term from 2023 and he is definitely an upgrade on Vaughan. If Payne Haas is worth 1 mil a season, call me stupid but this guy ain't...
  25. K

No Source Mavoni Tuifua

Seeing messages that we have signed this bloke. I am jizzing so hard and need to know where the source is for this.
  26. K

Opinion Productive Plan for 2022

We can't continue to be negative. This is my plan to resurrect the club for 2022. 1 Averillo 2 JAC 3 Naden 4 Schoupp 5 Cotric 6 Burton 7 Flanagan 8 Jamayne Taunoa-Browne 9 Clark 10 Thompson © 11 TPJ 12 RFM 13 Elliott 14 JMK 15 Mikaele 16 Hetherington 17 Doorey Reserves: Allan, Atoni, Wakeham...
  27. K

Opinion Team vs Roosters

There has been a fair bit of negativity on the kennel as of late and rightfully so. I know I am asking to be shutdown but regardless of the previous result, I always look forward to Tuesday 4pm. I think we will see something like this on the weekend. If Baz was in a position to not play the guys...
  28. K

Opinion TJ Perenara

WTF are we doing scratching our nuts letting the Roosters get TJ when we are in desperate need for a hooker.... Steve Hansen and TBaz make this damn happen...
  29. K

Opinion Next week vs Cowboys

1 DWZ - not long term FB but was very good tonight 2 Cotric - needs to show his worth 3 Schoupp - won’t happen but Hoppa was disgusting 4 Allan - quiet and needs to be better 5 Katoa - not the smartest player but having a dig. All we got really till Okunbor is back 6 Avo 7 Flanagan - wasn’t...
  30. K

Opinion Nathan Brown

Not left of field, seems pretty simple to go after this bloke. We are screaming out for a guy with some mongrel who can offload. I would propose we sign him and try to offload Elliott or Jackson to the Eels (my preference would be Jackson). Jackson is an absolute legend and I think could prove...
  31. K

Opinion Mitch Kenny?

For some reason, I don't get a good feeling about us landing Brandon Smith. The options are pretty thin if we do miss. Mitch Kenny looks to be a solid hooker who has played a decent amount of footy with Burton who will be the 6 next year. A spine of Allan, Burton, Flanagan and Kenny I feel can...
  32. K

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

Anyone seen the team lists for Flegg and Mounties this weekend?
  33. K

Opinion 2022 thoughts...

Just doing some rough analysis and emphasizing rough, but we have 14 players contracted for 2022 (in brackets is salary approximation). Averillo (300), JAC (550), Cotric (650), DWZ (500), Burton (500), Flanagan (400), Thompson (750), Hetherington (250), Elliott (400), RFM (300), Jackson (600)...
  34. K

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

Can someone post the article from the DT....
  35. K

Opinion Joseph Suaalii

This will be kind of interesting and not sure if possible. You're the Head of Recruitment... do you come in and offer Suaalii the identical contract he is looking for after Souths just knocked him back? Kid can play and would be the biggest gamble in the clubs history.
  36. K

Opinion Isaiah Papali'i

He is a solid player with an offload in a pretty average side. I think he would be a really good replacement for CHN and may come cheaper. Only 21 with more than 50 FG games and when firing comfortably makes the NZ Test side, seems like an easy call. Thoughts...
  37. K

WWOS MOLE Jackson Hastings

Personally, I really like this at the right price. Our priority at this stage has to be a hooker but if we can sign him to play 7, and Burton to play 6 that will excite me (or Foran on 350k)! 1 Averillo 6 Burton 7 Hastings 9 Grant WARRIORS, BULLDOGS EYE OFF HASTINGS Jackson Hastings has the...
  38. K

Opinion Wayne Bennett

Thoughts... If all the crap about Bennett is true, do the dogs offer him a 2 year deal to turn the club around? We need a coach with some balls to bring in the players he wants. As much as you can't argue Pay love for the dogs, he doesn't strike me as the type of leader that is going to attract...
  39. K

Other News Source Quade Cooper keen to give NRL a crack

Just listened to Quade Cooper on The Ice Project. What do you think guys? A potential injury replacement for Foran? We would probably need to match what he was on at the Rebels (around 650k). If the club wants arses on seats next year and in 2021, we need a team that encompasses more than...
  40. K

No Source Carlin Anderson

Not a rumour but this bloke is currently unsigned with the Cowboys. Could be a good back up option as an outside back however, is coming off a fair few injuries. Can goal kick as well despite not being the best striker of the ball. That being said, I'd take the gamble and offer him a 1 year...
  41. K

Opinion Player Swap - Foran for Taylor

Feel free to shut it down but this is something I would have a lot of time for....