Search results

1. K

Opinion Injury replacements

I think Papali'i is Top 30 and Todd is NSW Cup contract (train and trial). We aren't ready to debut Todd with this pack. Way more upside than Tetevano but we need an experienced head.
  2. K

Opinion Injury replacements

Assuming Fox and Tracey are good I’d go… 1 Tracey otherwise Papalii 2 Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Crichton 5 Fox 6 Burton 7 Sexton 8 King/Knight (if fit) 9 Mahoney 10 Patolo 11 Kiks 12 Salmon 13 Curran 14 Hutchison 15 Hughes 16 Knight/Tetevano 17 Kitione
  3. K

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

It is very very clear that we are waiting for Mitch Woods. Obviously if we could have picked up Johnson, Hunt, Moses or Luai at the right price we would have, but we aren't going to over spend and damage us long term. Woods has been really good in SG Ball. I anticipate him and Fanafou Seve will...
  4. K

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Our back 5 for the near future should be: 1 Tracey 2 Wilson 3 Kiraz 4 Critta 5 Fox I really like Wilson but think he is a little small and against the good teams will be hammered coming out of our own end. I also love Kiraz on the wing. Hoping one of Xerri or Jordan Semrani come good to make...
  5. K

News CANTERBURY JUNIORS HAYWARD AND ALATINI THRIVING AS BULLDOG PUPS

I've watched every SG Ball game this year and can confidently say Alatini has probably been our best forward along with Fanafou Seve. Alatini is playing SG a year young too so is only going to get better. We also have another gun backrower in Harold Matts called Solomone Tupou who is a freak...
  6. K

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Dogs very very dominant over Panthers in Harold Matts 46-10 win
  7. K

News Player who walked out

I may be naive here but surely if what the club did was that immoral, the RLPA would’ve exposed the shit out of them. Respect that you can’t divulge but the only reason this ends up in court is an interpretation of a clause in a contract and whether either party is in breach.
  8. K

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

I would 100% take Lolo, yeah he is aging but he is two years younger than Taukeiaho and we were going to sign him for 2 years. Lolo has 4 years left which is the only risk but if Cows contribute and we get him for 700-750, it changes our pack. He can play the role of Papa at the Raiders coming...
  9. K

Jacob Kiraz interview on The Cast Patrol podcast

He had massive wraps on Hughes, I think you can lock him in for a bench spot.
  10. K

Matts and ball trials

Ball won by the same score 5-4. Woods didn’t play but someone said should be good round 1. Slight hammy strain. Conti and Logan Spinks were really solid. As was the fullback who would be 70kgs dripping wet. The hooked Zaidas who has come from the Eels played well too and is massive for his...
  11. K

Matts and ball trials

Dogs win 5-4 in Matts. 2, 7, 8, 10 and 12 all very impressive.
  12. K

Matts and ball trials

Yeah dogs up 5 tries to 2 in Matts
  13. K

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

HAHA shit good spot throw in Eli Clark in Cup
  14. K

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

NRL 1 Tracey 2 Kiraz 3 Crichton 4 Xerri 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Sexton 8 King 9 Reed 10 Knight 11 Kiks 12 Presto 13 Curran 14 Mann 15 Morrin 16 Hughes 17 Salmon Cup 1 Taaffe 2 Wilson 3 Semrani 4 Xerri 5 Skelton 6 Hutchison 7 Bailey Haward/Biondi Odo 8 Patolo 9 Turpin 10 Fa'amusili 11 RFM 12 Kautoga...
  15. K

News Harrison Edwards

my guess is critta or fox
  16. K

Matts and ball trials

Alex Conti started at 6 in the first quarter next to Woods at 7. Played quite well, got flattened by a second rower late but shrugged it off.
  17. K

Matts and ball trials

Great mullet
  18. K

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

We get 2x equivalents of Terrell May and it's cheaper and better than 1x AFB. Just a matter of finding them now but we gotta trust the recruitment/pathways team. Glad the club stood strong for Presto. Also Warriors wanting another edge backrower....
  19. K

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

We almost certainly have Terrell May and are probably looking to offload Perham and maybe Skelton for Taylan.
  20. K

My Backline For trials Update.

I have a feeling Xerri won't be there yet. Focus on developing Xerri, Wilson, Papali'i, Skelton and Samrani in Cup. That cup backline will do some damage. 1 Taaffe 2 Kiraz 3 Critta 4 Tracey 5 JAC 6 Burto 7 Sexton
  21. K

Official Gus on Twitter

Dead at "confirmed by Jobels" HAHAHA I reckon the not officially confirmed will come to fruition and then RFM, Karl, Topine and Reece Hoffman will drop out giving us 2 more spots to fill for 2023... Karl will be similar to Bailey Biondi dropping out for this year only.
  22. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

Very rare positive thread on the TK but when you get a chance, watch Jacob Preston chatting with the lads on Ajibehs Couch. Tell me I'm wrong but I haven't been this impressed with a player holistically since Josh Jackson and I feel he brings a little bit more personality than JJ in addition to...
  23. K

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Potential relationship with Gus and Curran (Warriors) and Taukeiaho (Tonga) too? I’m fucking desperate
  24. K

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Addin Fonua-Blake requesting a release on compassionate grounds to be back with family in Sydney. 10000000% dogs will chase....
  25. K

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Fox for Hopgood? What would be your thoughts? Hopgood had a breakout year but Fox comes with a lot more eyes on your club. Our club doesn't need more eyes. Ciro has a relationship with Hopgood too.
  26. K

Mate our bench has been absolute puss and as good as Preston is, 80 min week in week out we shouldn't just bank on. Put Curran upfront, Matto at 13 and that way we have some edge backup.
  27. K

Paulo or RCG are way better options but I'd still take Matterson over Fox. A few reasons: We need a stronger pack We have better OBs coming through pathways vs forwards (e.g. Mazzone will be ready for FG and is very similar to Fox) Matterson comes from a successful system and look at the...
  28. K

JAC for Matterson... tbh I'd take it. Fox is a gun but we need to build a stronger pack. We've got better OBs coming through the pathways than forwards.
  29. K

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

NRL 1 Blake Taaffe 2 Jacob Kiraz 3 Stephen Crichton 4 Bronson Xerri 5 Josh Addo-Carr 6 Matt Burton (c) 7 Toby Sexton 8 Max King 9 Reed Mahoney (c) 10 Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11 Viliame Kikau 12 Jacob Preston 13 Karl Oloapu 14 Kurt Mann 15 Ryan Sutton 16 Liam Knight 17 Jaemon Salmon NSW Cup 1...
  30. K

No Source Alamoti

Signed with panthers
  31. K

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

There are rumblings that the player who walked out was Preston for the wrestling. He wasn’t present in any of the photos I saw today if the boys volunteering. Can someone please tell me I’m wrong?
  32. K

Bulldogs player walks out

All roads lead to Jackson Topine... he's a good kid so sad that he feels this way. From an on the field perspective, he never really shone even in Cup so happy for him to find another club elsewhere that aligns more with what he is expecting.
  33. K

Bulldogs player walks out

Is the player Hoffman?
  34. K

News Can Cameron Ciraldo and Phil Gould rebuild the Canterbury Bulldogs into premiership contenders?

Tell me this side isn’t challenging for the 8 next year 1 Taaffe 2 Kiraz 3 Crichton 4 Burns/Xerri/Alamoti 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Sexton 8 TPJ 9 Mahoney 10 Taukeiaho 11 Kiks 12 Preston 13 Oloapu 14 Salmon 15 Knight/Pele 16 King 17 Watson/RFM
  35. K

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Avo Skelton Burns Kiraz Fox Burton Sexton King Mahoney TPJ Kikau Preston Morrin KO Knight Hughes Waddell Ok RFM
  36. K

Time for mass Changes

1 Wilson 2 Kiraz 3 Avo 4 Alamoti 5 Fox 6 Rajab 7 Burton 8 King 9 Reed 10 Patolo 11 Kitione 12 Preston 13 Oloapu 14 Sutton 15 TPJ 16 Pele 17 Nu Brown
  37. K

News ‘Headed for divorce’: Hunt tipped for Dragons exit as ‘perfect’ rival club closes in

TPJ and Thommo can be moved on for better value buys, same with Flanno and Averillo. that would be an elite spine with Hunt.
  38. K

Vs Warriors (team opinion)

1. Hayze Perham 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Jake Averillo 4. Paul Alamoti 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Karl Oloapu 7. Matt Burton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Tevita Pangai Jnr 11. Corey Waddell 12. Jacob Preston 13. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 14. Josh Reynolds 15. Franklin Pele 16. Samuel Hughes 17. Jeral Skelton
  39. K

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

I'd take anyone on that list. Flanno offers absolutely nothing. I can't believe someone mentioned Haomole HAHAHA Realistic options are Samuela Fainu, Ben Condon or Bullemor.
  40. K

News Team Tips Bulldogs team vs Parramatta

Starters: Perham, Skelton, Avo, Alamoti, Kiraz, Burton, Flano (I'd love to throw in Karl), King, Mahoney, Sutton, Kiks, Presto, RFM. Bench: Reynolds, TPJ, Morrin, Okunbor
  41. K

Scheduled loss v Souths

Well tell me who is... I can't go another week of seeing Tanner.
  42. K

Scheduled loss v Souths

What do you think we will see this arvo? I'm predicting the below... it's dire straits in the pack! 1 Perham 2 Kiraz 3 Averillo 4 Alamoti 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Flanno 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 Sutton 11 Preston 12 Topine 13 Waddell 14 Reynolds 15 Tsikrikas 16 Harrison Edwards 17 Kautoga
  43. K

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

That is honestly the most disrespectful thing I’ve heard. It’s a trial in his first season against a very good team. Pull your head in you moron!
  44. K

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Agree, we are also versing a team who I’m tipping to win the comp. We don’t have anyone other than Flanagan so need to quit complaining. Waddell won’t play FG full strength.
  45. K

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

1. Perham 2. Kiraz 3. Averillo 4. Alamoti 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Flanno 8. Thompson 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. RFM 12. Kikau 13. Sutton 14. Nu Brown - watched him at an open training and he is our best option. Wouldn't be upset if Reynolds was there though. 15. TPJ 16. Pele 17. Preston
  46. K

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

not that I saw
  47. K

Went to training yesterday and they had a solid opposed session with one of the refs coming down too. No one was taking a backwards step. Top Side Perham Kiraz Alamoti Averillo JAC Burton Flanno King Mahoney Thompson Preston RFM Sutton Reserve Grade Wilson Ok Burns Skelton Casey Reynolds...
  48. K

The Kennel Premiere

Yes they do, it’s a guy called Arthur Meredith. He’s a gun!
  49. K

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

Would you guys take him 1 year for 2023? Lacking prop depth and could play a solid role off the bench. 8 TPJ 9 Mahoney 10 King 11 Kiks 12 RFM 13 Sutton 14 Brown 15 Taupau 16 Thompson 17 Davey 18 Pele
  50. K

Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

Jermaine Pangai is an absolute unit, I’d say comfortably Tevitas size in SG Ball
  51. K

Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

Can confirm that is correct
  52. K

News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

1 Perham 2 Kiraz 3 Alamoti 4 Averillo 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Flanno 8 King 9 Mahoney 10 TPJ 11 Kikau 12 RFM 13 Sutton 14 Brown 15 Pele 16 Thompson 17 Davey
  53. K

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I'd take Api over Mahoney for creativity but Mahoney has a few years in his favour and greater potential for leadership, something we are lacking. Kikau takes a wet shit on Papalii. Tigers have done alright in the off season and it's time for both clubs to walk the walk.
  54. K

Not sure if anyone saw the photos Jobels has put up but looks like Darryn Schonig is training with the club. Ex-Storm, big body so may be a smokey for a bench spot. Assuming he is on a train and trial.
  55. K

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Cheers Mutt, clearly know your rugby league
  56. K

I don’t think you can say no chance
  57. K

Shit yeah forgot about Perham
  58. K

When the question of Schoupp or Alamoti is asked, I’m sure we know the answer…. next victim is Averillo. We are just working to get monstrous cap space for 24 plus the below backline is competitive 1 Kiraz 2 JAC 3 Alamoti 4 Skelton 5 Burns
  59. K

To people saying we should be getting rid of other duds, it’s really not that easy. Clearly no one wants Waddell or Flanagan, hence why Gus is waiting out. All depends what Schoupp was on but the problem is the guy can’t pass or defend well and he plays outside one of our best players
  60. K

News Tui Katoa.... Gone!!!

Train and trial with Roosters per Daily Telegraph
  61. K

2023 Youth Signings

Pat Young, gun union player out of Joeys and also played Harold Matts for Tigers last year too
  62. K

Rumour Top 30 2023

Does anyone have a list yet of the spots filled? Surely we get this by next Tuesday?
  63. K

News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

Couldn't agree more, if you have Stan Sport check out Mitchell Woods in the NSW Waratahs under 16s side playing fullback. Best on ground vs QLD. Plays Swans Academy, Tahs and was 5/8 for Harold Matts last year playing a year young. Recently won a scholarship for education through the dogs and...
  64. K

Opinion Fill in the blanks for 2023

Could use an upgrade on Averillo and Flanagan. Another problem is too much money in players who aren't NRL standard - Waddell, Allan and Burns specifically. Nonetheless, it is a decent squad that I'd be predicting to go 6th-10th. Starters 1. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 4...
  65. K

Opinion Josh Reynolds

Reynolds hairline has seen better days
  66. K

Gus targets 1 + 7?

Has to be Hastings over Hunt, Hunt's age is a major concern and Hastings would come cheaper. I think if we get Hastings and Kennedy/Jayden Campbell, that can be a top 4 spine but it's assuming that Burton and Mahoney really kick off.
  67. K

Opinion Announcements?

He has confirmed Skelton is top 30 for 2023
  68. K

Official Gus on Twitter

is this legit though?
  69. K

Official Gus on Twitter

Izaia Perese
  70. K

Declan Casey debut

May have been mentioned but Casey playing means Okunbor is clearly on the out
  71. K

Opinion NRL 360

Gus must be giving Jobels an absurd amount of business...
  72. K

News Bulldogs hard man Luke Thompson rushes home to England 'in an emotional state' to deal with a mystery family issue

He is a 300-400k player on more than double that. Hope all is well for him but regardless I was happy to see him go. Invest his whole salary into Burton and Burton's current salary into two solid props.
  73. K

Opinion Kiraz

May have been asked but is there a stream for the Lebanon vs Malta game?
  74. K

Opinion Kiraz

To be fair, I said he’d be playing Ron Massey hahaha I was dramatically wrong
  75. K

Social Media Jacob Kiraz

HAHAHA fuck me I was wrong
  76. K

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

3 Burton 2 JAC 1 Averillo
  77. K

News Thomas Duffy

Was just about to say that, the guy is another Olam
  78. K

Opinion Rd 12 team

1 Toia 2 JAC 3 Schoupp 4 Burns/Allen? 5 Kiraz 6 Burton 7 Flanagan 8 Thompson 9 JMK 10 Vaughan 11 RFM 12 TPJ 13 Jacko 14 ZDC 15 Patolo 16 King 17 Waddell
  79. K

Opinion State of the roster for 2023

with Naden gone, hoping we have cap space for a guy like the Hammer
  80. K

Ah shit, I'll update the spreadsheet. Cheers mate!
  81. K

Bumping this one back on the agenda given the huge week it has been. Done some further analysis and signings required. Assuming Flanno will be the coach, I think there is an in to get some of the lads from Cronulla over. Pele, Hiroti but that is just a random thought. We need a FB either...
  82. K

Opinion MUST by the end of 2022!

Tabuai-Fidow (relationship with BBO) Taylan May Aaron Schoupp Jacob Kiraz JAC Burton Flanagan Thompson Mahoney King Kikau TPJ Matterson BBO Sutton Patolo RFM
  83. K

Had a crack at looking at this year vs next years roster and proposed changes I'd make. I don't know the ins and outs of the cap but just kept it to 30 players and getting the thing under 10 mil. My changes aren't drastic but there are also ones like looking to get rid of Thompson or Jackson...
  84. K

Your early 2022 Origin teams?

Reviving this thread... I reckon as per the below. 1 Teddy tempted to say Papi 2 To'o (if fit) otherwise Turbo to wing and Staggs centre 3 Turbo 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Luai 7 Cleary 8 Haas 9 Cook 10 Paulo 11 Kolomatangi 12 Murray 13 Yeo 14 Hynes 15 Saifiti 16 Finucane 17 Sifa Talakai
  85. K

BBO

I think that’s the idea but waiting for Kiraz to be available and put Averillo at 14
  86. K

Team vs Roosters

1. Dufty 2. Naden 3. Schoupp 4. Kiraz 5. JAC 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 8. Thompson 9. Cook 10. Vaughan 11. Hoffman 12. TPJ 13. Jackson 14. Averillo 15. Ava 16. King 17. Stimson
  87. K

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

I was able to nab Broncos 13+ at $3.50
  88. K

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

A lot of the boys were at dinner in Illawong. We are fucked if one of them were infectious AHAHA
  89. K

I'm SPEECHLESS thread

The question I'd ask, are Penrith a 20 point better team than us? My answer personally is Yes.
  90. K

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Question... once his injury is sorted and ready to come back, does he go straight into NRL? I get it, his young and it's a bit of pressure. On the flipside, he is good enough and better than Burns. Burns is used as a yardage guy on plays 2 or 3 and just gets bashed because he is lanky with no...
  91. K

Opinion Change up for round 6

This has to make me laugh... Naden has somewhat of an average game and now people are crying out for Okunbor to come back. I'd make a few changes but that ain't one of them. TPJ right edge, Jacko lock Start Max King and Thommo on the bench with Ava Start Stimson and have Patolo on the bench...
  92. K

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

I'm in Melbourne for work and was at the game. JMK's service was so fucking bad. Mahoney and Kikau will make a big difference next year but until we can shed Thommo and Jackson, it's going to be the same bland attack with shit go forward.
  93. K

Payne Haas

The fact of the matter is it’s probably 500k more than Thompsons true value. So no to Haas on 1 mil
  94. K

Why We Lost is Simple

Hey guys we are improving. We lost 66 nil last year to these fuckers. Today we lost by 1 point and played like dog shit.
  95. K

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

Dude we won’t be last, Manly are a top 6 side and I can’t think of a couple teams that we will comfortably beat.
  96. K

Our outside backs bar Schoupp at times don’t run onto the ball at speed, that Naden push back in the in goal was the dagger
  97. K

2nd best defence in the comp Worst attack
  98. K

Geez that hurts