Search results

1. BlackJackBulldog

Belmore Old Boys Club

Evening esteemed Kennelers, Seeking any information anyone can provide about Belmore Old Boys club. I picked up this key ring about 20 years ago and assumed it was for the CB Bulldogs ex players. I was in contact with the club a few years ago and they mentioned it wasn't actually for the NRL...
  2. BlackJackBulldog

News Seibolds new digs

Not sure if its been posted but Seibold has been confirmed as a "consultant " for the Knoughts. EAD Klemmer...
  3. BlackJackBulldog

News Minor Sponsorship extension - Hitachi

https://view.bulldogsmail.com.au/?qs=bd69e38782e4da7c68247fcc90a183c2a0522cf0392c279cbdbb990039e3c95c285494b8a2a1d50d15ec5b3b969f26f3c53b044a1b1937a178d96d80b685336ff15694775f960ae2ef1b417a764763e5 Good on them for extending. For all those number crunchers on here... what was the amount committed?
  4. BlackJackBulldog

Opinion Team Perception

Was wandering around with my jersey on today and was "set upon" by a group of young females. Whilst not unusual, in a moment of @blueboost reflection, I thought what do people think about a team's fans? Based on media and reputations.. For example: Cronulla- Drug cheats Rooters- Cap cheats...
  5. BlackJackBulldog

Other News Source Parramatta Crowned 2020 Champions

Sterlo Breaks Out The Jack Gibson Fur Coat As Parramatta Technically Win The 2020 NRL Premiership WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet | CONTACT While many around the country are currently coming to terms with the crushing news that the NRL season is more than likely done, Parramatta fans are quietly...
  6. BlackJackBulldog

Opinion How do you judge a coaches qualifications?

As the title ponders... how do you come to your opinion on a coaches qualifications/suitability for a role? After hearing the back and forth about who is the best option for us I am interested to know what carries the most importance? Where does lower grade experience rate against the ESL? Is...
  7. BlackJackBulldog

Found it!

Evening all, My name is BlackJack Bulldog and I am a doggies addict. Seems I have found the right support group! My parents used to breed dogs so they used to joke that I was born to be a Doggies supporter and this has proven to be true. Grew up near Newcastle and when they joined the comp in...
  8. BlackJackBulldog

Opinion Bulldog "Spirit Dogs"

Afternoon all, Just throwing an idea out there to see if it has any traction... I remember a couple of years ago our "marketing department " introduced some idea around players having an alter ego of sorts ie: Reynolds the grub, Hassler the Mad scientist, Klemmer the cyborg etc. Obviously this...