Search results

1. 2

Burtons best position?

Centre only
  2. 2

Opinion Has Ciraldo really improved any players so far?

No no and no. You want to bring a coach who has has had no experience as a head to a mighty club that was in poor condition and expect him to turn it around. He and Barrett are good communicators and that’s it!
  3. 2

Opinion Feeling Freddy to be dogs coach after origin

I have this feeling that Freddy will be coach of dogs in 2023. Announcement after Origin.
  4. 2

Belmore Game this Sunday

20000 easy
  5. 2

Round 11 changes

Barret immediately and forever. 2/3 of the team needs to go and a new coach who has the nuts to makes changes and a better style of play
  6. 2

Protest

It’s time for barret to go
  7. 2

News ‘No doubt’: Bulldogs can’t afford to lose to last-placed Knights in Magic Round

It’s actually makes me sick watching the dogs. I just don’t get the game plan. I have nothing else to say anymore. I give up!
  8. 2

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

He has not made changes. He does not experiment. We are coming last. What do we have to lose?
  9. 2

Please put your ego aside and look at your 10% winning rate.
  10. 2

Opinion I’m sorry Matt Burton

Every time barret talks I cringe. Excuse after excuse. He does not have the answers. Please change the line up. Try new things. Experiment. Please please can someone talk to this 10% winning coach
  11. 2

Gould Blows up, runs Training session

Baz has had his opportunity. He simple can’t win matches. He has had over 60 games as a coach of manly and dogs. His win rate is extremely poor. He has had his crack at it. It’s all over for him
  12. 2

News Joey (Andrew Johns ) delves into Bulldogs' woes

12% win rate for a reason
  13. 2

News Joey (Andrew Johns ) delves into Bulldogs' woes

Coaching style is the problem
  14. 2

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Sign Flanagan now
  15. 2

7 wins from our last 51 games

Time for Barret to go
  16. 2

I’m pleading for his sacking
  17. 2

Burton kicking for goal ?

I don’t how this team operates in every way.
  18. 2

If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

Pack your bags now. Don’t come back.
  19. 2

Ennis ripping our Head of Performance

Barret mr 10% win rate must go now
  20. 2

Opinion Barrett has no feeling for the game

Time now for barret to go. He has 10% career win rate. He must go now
  21. 2

Baz's Record

13% win rate is unacceptable. He must go now.
  22. 2

What’s the go with Dufty?

He is a good player but needs to be sniffing around the forwards and the ruck.
  23. 2

Opinion I feel sorry for flanno Honestly

Flanno will do well in a good team
  24. 2

Has Barrett already given up for 2022?

Barret is killing me
  25. 2

Opinion Really bad mistake from Trent

Barret is killing me.
  26. 2

Things are becoming clearer

Trent Barret has a winning rate less than 20%. Can anyone not see this. He is absolutely not a first grade coach. Please someone help
  27. 2

Haas and Kelly punch on

It was not a brawl. It was one guy trying to get some sense into a drunken guy.
  28. 2

Opinion What I would do for this round 5 clash

1. Flanagan at number 7 and make prayers 2. Cook number 9 3. TPJ on the edges
  29. 2

The guy has less than 20% winning rate.
  30. 2

Grab him by the shoulder and walk him out the door.
  31. 2

New half before transfer window closes?

With a good number 7 we can win comp
  32. 2

Luke Brooks

He is a number 6 and he is playing with no confidence
  33. 2

Opinion We need a proper home ground

Seriously! We really need Belmore or a new stadium in Liverpool to become our tribal home ground. What do we need to do to make it happen?
  34. 2

News Brandon Wakeham passes first test as Bulldogs half

He is not first grade standard. He has had many opportunities to showcase this.
  35. 2

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

He is not a number 7. Okonbor is also sub standard. Why can’t the coach see what we see. Surely someone in the coaching ranks knows what we are all Talking about.
  36. 2

Opinion Could 2022 be like 2009?

Remove barret first
  37. 2

News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

Hope it is true
  38. 2

Opinion Klemmer

Please no no no
  39. 2

Worst ever side with the worst ever coach.
  40. 2

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

He left us too early and now he is back to the mighty bulldogs for unfinished business.
  41. 2

Rumour Norman anyone

Potential good fullback. Chimes in with his natural ability rather than a play maker
  42. 2

Gould is still being chased by the bulldogs!

This is great news. Let’s get him!
  43. 2

Bulldogs line up this week

Napa & Hoppa, should not be in team. Flanagan is struggling big time. Coaching strategies are extremely wrong.
  44. 2

Barrett's selections. Never thought I'd see DWZ play fullback again

To be frank and look at Barrett’s coaching record to determine why he cannot coach. There are so many tactical things that he can do. But just doesn’t do it!
  45. 2

SACK BARRETT!!!!

We have regressed.
  46. 2

Napa should never play again

Seems like Napa hasn’t got passion for the jumper. He needs to go asap
  47. 2

Opinion What happened in offseason with structures?

Our forwards are not going over the advantage line. We seem to lack power in the middle. Forwards are also receiving the ball far behind the ruck. Our movement of the ball down the backline is slow. No dummy half running. Long way to go before we pose a threat.
  48. 2

Bulldogs in Crisis (Worst period in History)

Nothing is worse than this: Tony Montana Holland Tolman Lewis Crichton Nappa Not even reserve graders
  49. 2

Bulldogs in Crisis (Worst period in History)

I have been watching the dogs for 37 years and by far this is the worst dogs team I have ever seen. By far.
  50. 2

Gus urges caution with the Bulldogs' salary cap

Gus is the smartest rugby league person there is. Excellent communicator and business brain.
  51. 2

Who is the best player in the game right now?

Wighton is special Kerry is special Tedesco is special
  52. 2

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

No red or yellow font coloured sponsors please.
  53. 2

Opinion We need Phil Gould as the coaching director

We didn’t get enough out of Phil Gould. He left with unfinished business. He is a business and footy brain that we need. He can support the coaching team, help develop a bulldogs talent academy and build a new 25,000 stadium.. He can do it! He can bring in gun players and he is the DNA we need...
  54. 2

Opinion Who do you want the coach to be at the Bulldogs?

Please vote at the twitter link https://twitter.com/back2belmore/status/1283246195305926656?s=21
  55. 2

Opinion Trent Barret not the coach we need

We need to officially offer the position and see who else may be interested. We are targeting Barret who has no runs on the board.
  56. 2

What results! They have won a few games and he his the great attacking coach. When they make the top 4 and give the comp a shake, then talk about his coaching ability.
  57. 2

Surely we can get a far more experienced coach than Barret. Why are we talking about Barret when he was unsuccessful at Manly. We need an experienced and respected figure who can have the impact we need.
  58. 2

BACK TO BELMORE: BULLDOGS EYE $250M UPGRADE

This is very possible and indeed exciting news. We should all show great support for the upgrade of Belmore Sports Ground. It is the very reason why we are long life bulldogs supporters.
  59. 2

Kerrod Holland

Very poor decision.
  60. 2

Blake Green

Not good enough.
  61. 2

Opinion Dean Britt

He’s actually got potential. Needs a good coach and some form around him.
  62. 2

Opinion Wakeham Thought

Not first grade standard. Tried his best.
  63. 2

News We won't make a rash call': Bulldogs boss opens up about Pay's future

Why rush? 25% win rate. Give the coach a go please.
  64. 2

Opinion Effort & Attitude is Outstanding

Crichton killed us.
  65. 2

Opinion Wakeham

He is sub standard. Far from what is required. No future.
  66. 2

Consolidated Pay Thread

If he didn’t tell Crichton to stop coming off his wing, then he should be sacked.
  67. 2

Opinion Opinions on new coaches

Brian Smith or Tim Sheens
  68. 2

Opinion We are a joke

Pay has lost the dressing room. The players were zoning out during his half time talk. You could tell on their faces that they were not interested or didn’t value his advice. We don’t have the speed, power or creativity. Hard for any coach to get these sub standard first graders competing.
  69. 2

Opinion Georgallis vs Pay for remainder 2019

It’s time for Pay to go. He has had 40 games to prove himself and 2 full off seasons at a winning rate less than 25%. Time to go Pay.
  70. 2

Meaney and Marshall king

Why isn’t the coaching doing the thinking?
  71. 2

Opinion We need to have more games at Belmore

Belmore Sports Ground is where the love began. It’s why many of us still have a passion for the game in our adulthood. It’s a great day for the kids and still got what it takes for a healthy crowd. We need to make a huge noise and have a big push to keep playing many games at Belmore
  72. 2

Belmore is cursed!

It needs good players to play on this field. It’s deprived of talent and skill.
  73. 2

Official NRL Press Conference: Dean Pay - Round 11

We have a rookie team coached by a rookie coach. I don’t think anyone will grow from this situation. It is time for the dogs to look for an experience coach who can attract some quality players and make the tough calls of asking many to leave.
  74. 2

Opinion Sold out at Belmore?

The tickets I bought had at 16500 pax
  75. 2

Opinion Sold out at Belmore?

Have a feeling we will get 19000 for this match. This is where the love began. Young kids going to the home ground games and developing a long life passion for the mighty doggies. We need a big crowd to pull this one off!!!
  76. 2

Opinion My Team for next week

Cooger has nothing Okumbar has nothing Tollman kills me
  77. 2

Who should be our coach in 2020?

Not if the supporters and media start making noise.
  78. 2

How long will this club stay at the bottom?

As long as Pay is there
  79. 2

Who should be our coach in 2020?

Time for Pay to resign. He has no idea. He is sitting at less than 30% wins. Griffin can be a candidate.
  80. 2

Get Gould now

Wonder why the dogs gave cleared 4 management positions?
  81. 2

8 wins from 30 games since pay

26% win rate for Dean Pay.
  82. 2

Opinion Phil Gould

Gould is a great rugby league brain who speaks his mind. He is no bullshit leadership.
  83. 2

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

I don’t think rewarding a coach who’s KPIs read less than 30% win rate is the correct decision.
  84. 2

Opinion If pay gets the flick which coach would you like to coach the bulldogs ?

Brian Smith if is still around. Very smart coach that took every team he had to a grand final
  85. 2

Shameful Defence 76+ in 2 games

We have to be realistic. The squad of 25 cannot play much better. This is their maximum ability and skill set. Our forwards are small, our backs slow and our playmakers not.very creative and smart. We will win a few games but don’t expect much in 2019.
  86. 2

We are a laughing stock

This is the ability and skill set of our current squad. We have reached our maximum potential. It’s not about attitude or desire! They are trying their best. Their best is just very my below first grade standards. It will be a long year and it’s already over.
  87. 2

Opinion We need our own home ground stadium

There is nothing like a 25 thousand seated home ground stadium. I know it’s about the bottom dollar these days, however, we are the fans and our bums on seats also pay the bills. We need our own home ground stadium!
  88. 2

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

It’s not about attitude or will. The team we have has limited ability and first grade standard. This is a simple fact. We have weaknesses in certain positions. Of course they have the will. Of course the players want to win. We just don’t have the skill set. We will win a few games but that’s...
  89. 2

Opinion Paper thin defense

If we win next week I guess that will shut us up again. I’m confident with a few player changes and some few face slaps at training we can be promising.
  90. 2

Montoya

Montoya and Holland must go.
  91. 2

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

If we keep hoppa at the back, we need him more with the ball. He is relatively slow. I’ll put him in the centres for his D.
  92. 2

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

It will be a long season. We have some players that are not first grade and modern age standard. Our pack is small. We will win a few. Pay hasn’t got much left. Removing holland and Montoya is paramount.
  93. 2

Opinion New starters getting their jerseys

We will get a good indication how ready and tight they are when we play against a big and fast team across the ocean.
  94. 2

News Anthony Griffin’s verdict: Improving Bulldogs will give finals a shake

Pay has some rounds to prove himself and justify player position in the backs. I’m keen to see the speed and intensity we have.
  95. 2

Name a Random NRL Player

Graig pulomounter