Search results

1. Motorhead

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

How'd you manage to get 6 Molotov spots? I'm stuck on the horde in the cave after you find the dead NERO researchers. Tried about 30 times to wipe them out, even on easy mode, and no luck. Got shat off and haven't touched it for months lol.
  2. Motorhead

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

Game is far from its best re: quality IMO. Glorified touch footy with the refs just making rules up as they please. There was a game last week that the 6 again bell was ringing so frequently I was waiting for the cameras to cut to Quasimodo in the grandstands. Game has been fucked over by...
  3. Motorhead

The "Kick Off" will soon be dead

I agree. But these wankers in charge of it at the moment are eroding it at a rapid rate.
  4. Motorhead

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Fundora only had the same amount to prepare for the fight as Tszyu did. That can't be an excuse. But the blood that was pouring into his eyes was a massive handicap. If they rematch I think Tszyu is close to a sure bet.
  5. Motorhead

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Sexual assault is very much he said/she said when it comes to proving consent etc. Massively subjective area. The fact that Hayne has been implicated in 2 of these assaults suggests he quite possibly could be guilty of both. What did the 2nd lady stand to gain from making accusations against...
  6. Motorhead

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

He's a piece of shit. The longer he rots in a cell the better.
  7. Motorhead

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Yeah that's awesome. I would've thought his scream would've just about been gone these days, I will have to check out a few more clips of their recent shows. I saw them on the Far Beyond Driven and Reinventing The Steel tours back in the day, brilliant shows.
  8. Motorhead

Jealous. Would of been great. How were Phil's vocals?
  9. Motorhead

Looks like you were in a great spot. How did they aim up? Phil just walks around up there barefoot now doesn't he? lol.
  10. Motorhead

What's EFLC?
  11. Motorhead

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Haven't checked in on this thread for a while. @Doggfather sorry to hear you have been having some real struggles again lately bro, hoping that it will all get back on track soon and that you manage to stay out of going back into hospital. Best wishes for you. @Bulldog Wrestler sounds like you...
  12. Motorhead

Movie Discussion

I'm far from a movie buff, would watch less than 10 movies a year. Watched Knock At The Cabin and would rate it as one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Had to watch it in about 3 stints, hoping it would improve, but alas lol.
  13. Motorhead

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

The way Centrelink seems to throw cash at bludgers they'll probably get their own charter plane provided. The Meth Express
  14. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Both Leniu and the Roosters were happy for it to hopefully disappear under the carpet. When they realised it wasn't going to be that was when the forced apology came out, the Roosters CEO dickhead exclaiming "Spencer was upfront and honest right from the start, he wanted to fix the situation...
  15. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Everybody in the media treads very carefully around the Roosters, they do not cop anywhere near the amount of scrutiny as some other clubs. You could be absolutely certain that if, like has happened, the last two racial incidents the NRL has had to deal with came from another club apart from the...
  16. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Your first paragraph is just a guess though. None of us will ever know what was redacted. Agree with what you say about it being a shitshow, but as we see constantly when it comes to the NRL that is to be expected. Amateur competition run by clueless idiots.
  17. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

That surprises me TBH. Because in the majority of countries all over the world I would be sure that calling someone of colour a monkey would be taken with offence, including Asia. I'm just assuming of course but like I say, it very much surprises me.
  18. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

The only thing I heard reported that was said in that match to Leniu was from Mam telling his teammates to run at Leniu?
  19. Motorhead

Leniu gets 8 weeks

Good chance Ezra didn't say anything. Took Roosters nearly a week to come up with that limp excuse. Took Leniu a week or so to actually realise he said the word monkey when he denied he did anything wrong or had anything to worry about up until he was advised to plead guilty and try to earn a...
  20. Motorhead

I'd say if you called any person of colour a monkey in any country in the world it would be taken as racist though. I don't think Leniu can be fair dinkum when he says he didn't intend it to be racist, that's got to be a huge pisstake.
  21. Motorhead

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

I think that was me and no I haven't picked a full round in years lol.
  22. Motorhead

Did they just say in the Footy Show that V'landys or Abdo have made the statement that the Vegas junket didn't cost any more to stage than a normal season launch? FMD they really do think people are morons. By all means cop the pats on the arse for a supposed job well done but don't pretend that...
  23. Motorhead

V'landys himself doesn't give a rat's about NRL. He's duped some people into thinking he wants to grow the game lol. As if he's going to give a shit in 5 years time whether the game has grown or not, the slob just wanted to get the Vegas junket up and running as some sort of dick swinging trick...
  24. Motorhead

Hopefully it's just luck! Some people are geniuses at tipping though, must make some cash on it if they are punters.
  25. Motorhead

Person in a public league I'm in has 5/5 and got the Manly margin spot on. I'm no chance of beating a freak like that lol
  26. Motorhead

There is slim pickings in the trade pool, it's like looking for an investment at Cash Converters.
  27. Motorhead

Munster ruled out for Storm tomorrow night.
  28. Motorhead

Yep they do, they have these huge banks of lights on wheels and give the whole field a going over with that to help keep the grass growing.
  29. Motorhead

I'm not saying Leniu is guilty or innocent but when Robinson used the word 'right', to most people that insinuated that Mamm was fabricating the story IMO. If I was to lean towards guilty or not guilty I would go guilty, there is no real reason for Mamm to make that up. And Leniu basically...
  30. Motorhead

But what exactly was the spectacle? First game was of a very ordinary standard. Second game was good but no better than if it was played at the SFS to be honest. Apart from the outside shots of Allegiant Stadium it was ho-hum footy.
  31. Motorhead

He said "just because Mamm said it happened doesn't make it right" so to me that is him saying that Mamm may have been making it all up. Robinson is the biggest hypocrite in the game, if it was one of his players on the receiving end he'd be wanting a Royal Commission into it.
  32. Motorhead

It was in an indoor stadium, one of Greasy V'landys' farts would've burst eardrums in there. So that would account for the noise. 40000 crowd seems dubious IMO, the top 2 tiers were virtually empty when the camera panned back.
  33. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

Ennis, Braith and co spill reproductive fluid over a game held in Tamworth, those brownnose arse sniffers were no doubt hyping it to death hoping they get invited back next year.
  34. Motorhead

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

People wouldn't be flying in half an hour before the game starts surely lol. Experiment might be a flop.
  35. Motorhead

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bullshit isn't it. I despise the Roosters but I hope they take a shit on Broncos today. And take a few heads off while they're doing it.
  36. Motorhead

Guessing game.

They'll be snorting it off a naked V'landys.
  37. Motorhead

The return on investment for this overblown junket will be a good laughing point IMO. The Yanks would not give 2 shits about this bush league. The leagues that pre-teens play in over there would be run with more professionalism and integrity than V'landysball.
  38. Motorhead

Slipped in the shower whilst doing blow.
  39. Motorhead

All this hype and massive money thrown at these games and they'll be forgotten about by next Tuesday lol
  40. Motorhead

Yep. Swap Connor Tracey for him
  41. Motorhead

2024 Ladder Competition

Has had a pretty stacked roster to play with. Still not sold on his actual coaching ability though.
  42. Motorhead

2024 Ladder Competition

Don't know why Fitzgibbon is raved on about as a coach TBH. He hasn't done anything with a better than average roster at his disposal. Maybe people are just basing judgement of him around the fact that he was a Roosters assistant?
  43. Motorhead

2024 Ladder Competition

1. Panthers 2. Broncos 3. Roosters 4. Storm 5. Cowboys 6. Rabbitohs 7. Warriors 8. Sharks 9. Eels 10. Knights 11. Raiders 12. Dolphins 13. Titans 14. Sea Eagles 15. Bulldogs 16. Tigers 17. Dragons
  44. Motorhead

NRL Financials

Definitely nothing new, but the 6again rule and other various shonky shit Sir Les V'landys has implemented has ramped up the ability for refs to completely fuck the game and manipulate results. Judging by this pic he's loving his time in Vegas though.
  45. Motorhead

NRL Financials

Made money but fucked the game royally with rule changes, piss poor officiating, club bias etc etc etc. The game is so far below what it was in the 90's it's not funny.
  46. Motorhead

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

I'm lucks last match struck, in the pouring down wind Mind Riot Soundgarden
  47. Motorhead

Changes to field goal rules.

Bunker can't even rule on defensive players being offside lol. Even if they are 5 metres in front. What a joke our code has become.
  48. Motorhead

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Guinea pigs according to Shane Flanno.
  49. Motorhead

reynolds carrigan fight

Would've liked to have seen the footage of Wighton belting those few blokes out on the town in Canberra a few years ago. Surprised it never was made public.
  50. Motorhead

All stars teams announced

Ezra Mamm pulled out the other day citing 'load management'. Sounds like a great excuse for in the bedroom.
  51. Motorhead

James Magnussen will take performance-enhancing supplements to break world record and win $1.5m

Nathan Cleary became a different player after his "layoff" a few years ago, looked much bulkier and had facial skin that resembled a dropped burrito. Something was very suspect about what happened during those few weeks/months to many observers of the game.
  52. Motorhead

Bloody hell, he's like a tub of Neapolitan ice cream
  53. Motorhead

Khan-Pereira is Aboriginal????? WTF If he's not a full blood Indian or Paki then I'm not here lol
  54. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

V'landys should be focusing his efforts on trying to improve the quality of the game as a code, massively improve refereeing performances, delve deeper into the effect betting agency's are having on the game etc etc etc. There are dozens of areas in the game that he should be concentrating on...
  55. Motorhead

News The salary cap fix 93 per cent of NRL coaches want

Like you say, you can have all the local juniors you want but when none of them are getting a game because you just rape other clubs' carcasses for players then it doesn't really count for diddly squat.
  56. Motorhead

News The salary cap fix 93 per cent of NRL coaches want

Fair bet to say Roosters were in the 7% that said no.
  57. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

Good. A huge belly flop in the US will be a big dent to V'landys ego. Maybe he'll realise what a bush league sport he really is in charge of.
  58. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

Surprised Haas got granted entry after being charged with fighting police. Would've thought that would be viewed more harshly than being caught with a little bit of coke. I personally hope the whole jaunt is a huge flop.
  59. Motorhead

Okay mate, great. Thanks for that
  60. Motorhead

News AIS Concussion Rule

It will be a massive train wreck. Chosen few clubs will get away with the old 10 day stand-down, the shit kicker clubs will have every player ruled medically brain-dead and serve a minimum of 21 days. Under the 21 day rule Cameron Murray will be lucky to play 4 games a season.
  61. Motorhead

News AIS Concussion Rule

100% The NRL makes/alters rules to suit its own discretion. They will make a mockery of this as well without a doubt. Anybody remember the "we will let Taylen May serve his suspension the following season, we don't want to rob the fans of seeing the stars of our game" spiel trotted out from NRL...
  62. Motorhead

For some reason on the NRL Fantasy & Draft ones, for me it doesn't automatically join me into those comps.
  63. Motorhead

That's not good mate. Hopefully you get it worked out soon!
  64. Motorhead

Joined SC Draft as Fargen Hopeless. Thanks mate.
  65. Motorhead

Do you need a league code to join these comps?
  66. Motorhead

No, no special controller,this is the 2nd one that is doing it. Great game, hopefully this thing doesn't ruin it.
  67. Motorhead

Thanks for your help. Yes PC seems like an easy fix. PS4 not so much. Seems to come and go it's weird. Hope it doesn't happen too much going forward, it's frustrating.
  68. Motorhead

Playing Days Gone on PS4, there seems to be a glitch where the bike can be at 100% and fully fuelled but only moves at walking pace. Or when you are on an incline it just sits there and wheelspins. Starting to piss me off. Zombies or wolves can just mow you down.
  69. Motorhead

Brilliant to hear champion! How are you enjoying it so far?
  70. Motorhead

What is your best Rugby League Book?

Is that Don't Die With The Music In You? That one is decent. He just keeps things very simple as a coach and with rugby league players simple is best, some blokes who have played the game would barely be able to figure out a way to get lint out of their belly buttons. Plus he usually has the...
  71. Motorhead

He sure was a character! From memory it was his fondness for guns that got him locked up. Him and former Saint Michael Beattie.
  72. Motorhead

John Elias' book is a good tale. He got up to plenty of questionable activities and spent some time at her majesty's pleasure for them.
  73. Motorhead

News Madge named NSW coach

You only have to listen to Fittler speak to be assured that there's not a lot going on in that head. He's a simpleton.
  74. Motorhead

Switch are supposed to be pretty good. How did you go with Spidey mate, given it a go yet?
  75. Motorhead

Was it you that said you were a little bit disappointed with Ragnarok? Something to do with the fighting being repetitive I think?
  76. Motorhead

Yep that one is good. Not footy related but the Max Walker cricket books (looks like the same cartoonist worked on them as League Of Their Own) are great. Full of ripping yarns and no doubt plenty of bullshitting haha. Like the story where Rod Marsh and Dennis Lillee went to some outback pub...
  77. Motorhead

Big difference between the ps4 and ps5 versions of GOT? Have played about 1 hour of it on the ps4 but swapped it out for Days Gone for the meantime. Days Gone gets the adrenaline going that's for sure, great game so far.
  78. Motorhead

Yes I think they ran amok over there on that sojourn. Punching on with the locals at an indoor cricket place, buying cars for dirt cheap that literally had to be walked along like the Flintstone's wagon etc etc. Those Kangaroo tours would of been amazing to be part of, I'm sure the young blokes...
  79. Motorhead

Steve Price's one was super boring. Avoid that one. There's one by Malcolm Andrews called Hardmen that was a good read about the tough nuts since the birth of the game in Oz. Shane Webcke's book was good, Petero Civinoceva, Noel Kelly, Steve Roach.
  80. Motorhead

IMO the ones from players of the older generation are the best. Back when footy players still had jobs and had generally a hell of a lot more personality than the entitled, boring players of today. None of the current generation will be able to write a book, 25 pages of manicures, fully body...
  81. Motorhead

Awesome! That's good timing. Let it rip!
  82. Motorhead

Opinion Will AFB see out his 4 year Sharks deal? Yes or No??

I think their pack regressed a lot this season compared to recent seasons. And they haven't added anyone to it for '24 so I'm not so sure they'll have a gun pack in '25.
  83. Motorhead

That's awesome mate. I'm sure you will get as much enjoyment out of it as the first one. Happy travels swinging your way through NYC!
  84. Motorhead

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

Veterans may be at higher risk of it due to the extensive use of Agent Orange to defoliate the jungles of Vietnam during the war?
  85. Motorhead

The indifference of youth haha. Get a win for us old guys buddy.
  86. Motorhead

So glad to hear that champ! Did they finally make it compatible to use with the quad stick? I remember you saying something about it previously. Super happy for you mate that you now get to play it, I remember you saying how much joy you got out of the last Spiderman game. Enjoy mate!
  87. Motorhead

News NRL torched over fresh blunder during Las Vegas promo tour

Isn't it what. Pub comps are run with better structure and ideas.
  88. Motorhead

I've still got my Sega Mega Drive from 1990, PlayStation 1 or whatever the first one was called, 2 Playstation 2's (one with chip, one without) 2 Playstation 3's and my PS4. And not a lot of spare room lol.
  89. Motorhead

Enjoy it bro! Now you'll have to fight the young fella for screentime haha.
  90. Motorhead

Hahahahaha. Peter V'Cobblepot.
  91. Motorhead

Add to the list of PVL fuck ups. Everything the slob touches in the NRL turns to mud. Nothing surprising about this story either.
  92. Motorhead

Who would buy them? 3 quarters of the fans at the games will be going on giveaway tickets.
  93. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

The whole experiment will be a flop. Small crowds, little interest and the day after it's finished nobody outside of Australia would even remember it was on. Yanks aren't interested in any sports outside of their own, that's why they label every one of their premiers World Champions ffs. And the...
  94. Motorhead

NRL Vegas promo

We've been seeing a substandard competition for the last 15 years to be honest.
  95. Motorhead

Question for the gaming nerds

Or use it for a trade in.