Search results

1. M

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

I think you’ve nailed it, it’s a neurological issue lol
  2. M

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving, there was some classic Lewis un-co moments in that game yesterday, I’d love someone to do a video collection (to Benny Hill music) of all his clanger passes, ruck infringements, pathetic attempts to run through the line, and kicks either drilled...
  3. M

Rd 11 Dogs vs Knights 3-2-1

3 Foran 2 Meaney 1 RFM -50 Lewis -30 Wakeham -20 Montoya
  4. M

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

I’m talking about this season, Cronk and Mitchell were never on the books for 2020, teams have to spend 95% of their cap, so the most they could possibly have had (legitimately) to spare is $490000, pretty good accounting to get Josh Morris and SBW for that
  5. M

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

Those players weren’t injured on rep duty so there’s no salary cap concession. So we’re to believe that before the season, with their stacked roster, they were far enough under the cap, to sign Josh Morris and now also have room for SBW. In the words of the great Geoff Toovey, there needs to be...
  6. M

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

Pays gone but we’re still rewarding mediocrity, how on earth can Holland, Montoya and Lewis retain their places, zero accountability, have they learnt nothing from what Maguires doing at the Tigers
  7. M

WWOS MOLE Albert Hopoate

Only if he’s quicker than his brother and not as dumb as his dad
  8. M

Rd 10 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

Montoya stiff to miss out
  9. M

News Billy Burns ahem......

Has he been hanging around with Adam Elliot
  10. M

Griffin or Barrett

Would like Griffin as GM of football but if Gould’s pulling the strings that won’t happen. Players make coaches so number 1 requirement is being able to recruit and retain talent. From what’s being reported players in the Manly and Penrith systems love Barret so he’s the right man for the job...
  11. M

Moorebank Rams Sydney Shield

That’s the team Lewis, Holland, Montoya and Chrichton should be playing for
  12. M

Opinion Montoya

Very ordinary footballer, gets monstered in nearly every hit up, slow, un-coordinated, average hands, poor defensive reads, but but but he’s a local junior, seriously how he ever got a contract extension is beyond me
  13. M

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

The report saying he was fine was from fox sport he passed the HIA but I think you’ll find there’s another issue, if he was able to go back on I’m sure he would have
  14. M

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Yeah I like him as a player, more game time will help but most professional clubs know how to get/keep their players fit, if he’s not playing the minutes then he should be doing extra training so when the opportunities come he’s ready, our club is so amateurish
  15. M

A schoolboy halfback would have closed out the game today.

I wish someone would come through and smash him into pieces, the opposition don’t even bother putting pressure on him because they know the chances of him doing anything productive are minuscule
  16. M

Opinion Saab Try

Two chasers on the right hand side of the kicker were at least 1 meter in front, bullshit decision
  17. M

Ogden’s fitness is a really poor reflection on our conditioning staff, he runs and tackles well but just can’t produce repeat efforts, compare him to a Junior Paulo or Papali, similar physiques but they play 50 minutes comfortably, this bloke is sucking in the big one’s after 10 minutes
  18. M

It wasn’t his fault either that he didn’t find touch when we got a penalty and had all the momentum
  19. M

Dogs offer Foran 1 year deal at 75% pay cut

It was at least a good 25 it was at least a good 25%, our attack and kicking game was diabolical without him
  20. M

Dogs offer Foran 1 year deal at 75% pay cut

It was at least a good 25 it was at least a good 25%, our attack and kicking game was diabolical without him
  21. M

Opinion Lewi

Then gives them a 7 tackle set with another shit kick and then gives a penalty away with a high tackle from the twenty meter restart. So basically conceded 50-60metres in 20 seconds. . He is a dead set liability, I guarantee you he would not play 1st grade at any other NRL club and would be...
  22. M

Lewis not only has bog average skills he’s the dumbest footballer I’ve ever seen, why keep kicking to Saab who’s 7ft tall rather than Dufty
  23. M

I want to punch Lewis in the face so hard
  24. M

Although it was accidental as there was a set restart on the first, habits are hard to break
  25. M

We’re much better when Tolman takes it on the 3rd instead of the 4th lol
  26. M

Averillo

Couldn’t agree more, fancy picking players like Montoya, Holland, Lewis and Chrichton ahead of him. They’ve all proven they’re not good enough for first grade, and have zero upside. It’s disgraceful that Averillo isn’t in the team.
  27. M

News Johnathan Thurston blasts Des Hasler over Canterbury Bulldogs 'mess' in stunning spray

Sick of people suggesting it’s an easy fix, just get Bellamy or Bennett. It’s not going to happen, why would either of them contemplate tarnishing their legacy/record by taking on our mess at this stage of their lives.
  28. M

Jack Cogger

Bet he regrets the day he signed with the bulldogs, has been really hard done by, not saying he’s a gun but he’s a much better player than Lewis and Wakeham, and thought he outperformed JMK when playing 9 a few weeks ago, now he’s not even in the 21, the development of players and talent...
  29. M

Opinion Media Laying the Boot In

PK was correct, Buzz was clearly drunk again, why on earth didn’t the club challenge the charge, there was nothing in it and if he did insanely get found guilty the penalty was still one week. Weak as piss, now without him and Averillo we have the pleasure of watching reserve graders Holland...
  30. M

Opinion Media Laying the Boot In

Can you please send that to NRL360 for the ask Kenty segment
  31. M

Steve James

That sort of talk would be banned at Belmore, how dare you try and alter our modern and effective attacking structures
  32. M

Steve James

This guy might be our interim head coach, I’m sure he’ll present better than Pay, Georgallis and Antonelli although that’s setting the bar low
  33. M

Who do you want to replace Dean Pay?

None of the above
  34. M

Official Dean Pay quits

The haven’t been reinstated yet, they’ve just had their punishment reduced by the NRL appeals committee, the club may still stand by their original decision to sack them
  35. M

Official Dean Pay quits

They clearly haven’t watched enough of the shocking brand of football the team has played under his watch
  36. M

Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

I wish our club would grow some balls and just make decisions without the blessing of the NRL or worrying about being politically correct.
  37. M

News Remis Smith charged & Thompson free to play

It should be but it’s not, and all teams do it to get the man to the ground, so not only should it not be a suspension/charge, it shouldn’t have even been a penalty!
  38. M

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Triple dead heat with Montoya and Hoppa
  39. M

News Silence is deafening: Dogs coach urges club board to make a call on his future

It’s like choosing between eating a shit sandwich or drinking piss, Georgallis has done such a good job with our attack, so fluid and creative
  40. M

Opinion Welcome to rock bottom.

You had me until Lewis, he should never play first grade again, his kicking game is shit as well not to mention all the other inadequacies in his game. I’ve said it all along, Cogger is the best 7 we have, he should be playing this year and signing a proven 7 should be a priority
  41. M

I found wakehams twin

This guy would be better than Wakeham
  42. M

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Cause our centres can’t be trusted especially Montoya
  43. M

DWZ

Exactly keep it simple, suits his non existent skills, put Meaney in his correct position and use his speed around the middle of the ruck to take advantage of our occasional off loads and quick play the balls
  44. M

News Tigers show interest in injured Bulldog

Pretty sure you don’t understand what a marquee player is
  45. M

Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

That way we could keep our fullback on the wing, and move our winger who’s paying fullback to centre, to partner our other winger who’s also playing centre. Perfect, wonder why we’re running last, yep it’s cause we’ve got young guys
  46. M

Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

He’s a winger so we could play him centre, full back or back row lol
  47. M

Damning Stat

So why has the attacking coach still got a job, this organization has just become satisfied with mediocrity. If there’s no one there prepared to make some tough decisions, get an outsider with no emotional ties to the club and it’s staff to review the joint and he/she can be the one who gets rid...
  48. M

Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry

Can’t understand this guys love fest with Pay, has he watched our team and players who have regressed under his watch, or how players recruited or retained in his time there have continually come up short. Pays not taking responsibility, he’s blaming the lack of quality and inexperience in the...
  49. M

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Except on one wing where we have a fullback
  50. M

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Awful centre pairing, Montoya is a hack, DWZ should be barred from playing fullback, Cogger was set mission impossible last week and was just about our best player, so let’s omit him from the 17, Holland again proves he’s a reserve grader with an inept display so keep him in the team. Absolute...
  51. M

Official Hopoate to undergo surgery

The fact Hoppa is considered our best or most valuable player shows just how much trouble we are in. He’s a solid first grader, but nothing special, I reckon there’s 5 or 6 sides in the comp where he wouldn’t even make the 17. Wish him a speedy recovery but we desperately need someone playing...
  52. M

News Dean Pay pleads for Bulldogs fans' faith as club eagerly seek roster improvements

Who are these young blokes that Pay keeps referring to? Foran, Jackson, Tolman, Napa, Hopoate, Elliot, DWZ, RFM, Smith, they’ve all played loads of first grade and some of them rep/intl football. Such a cop out!
  53. M

$7 Million

If Lewis is getting any more than a can of coke and a mars bar, he’s overpaid!
  54. M

News Why Roosters assistant Craig Fitzgibbon is the most in-demand rookie coach in the NRL

Not sure he’s the sharpest tool in the shed, and being successful at the club with the best players hardly means he’s proven himself. Its a no from me
  55. M

News Crichton charged by match review

Deano will get a migraine thinking about his replacement. Meaney in, or Reimis back to wing where he belongs, and his love child Holland into the centres, which would give him a chance to give Katoa a run of the bench. I think they’re all better alternatives than Crichton anyway
  56. M

Opinion Commentators who hate dogs

My 11yo son laughed when Brandy said the one aspect of Lachlan Lewis’ game that we missed was his kicking
  57. M

Opinion Player clean out..

Not fair on Jackson to compare him to Dale. Of course he’s standing taller, wins most of his games, plays finals every year, coached by Bellamy, plays alongside Smith, Munster, Bromich x 2, etc etc.
  58. M

Adam Elliot post game interview

Did you see the first 20 minutes of the raiders v manly game today, Horsborough was the best forward out there, he won’t be going back to the bench for Elliot
  59. M

AVERAGE PLAY THE BALL SPEED

Bit of both, but it’s also we mostly get dominated in the tackles, in attack and defense, lack of size, strength and athleticism. It’s not just a personnel problem but also a coaching issue. The number of times tonight that powder puff Woods has three defenders on him and was still able to...
  60. M

News Pays press conference

Can’t understand why he keeps talking about the team as being young/kids. Bit of a cop out. Wakeham, Averillo are rookies and Renouf and Ogden haven’t played a heap of first grade, but we’ve got plenty of experience in this side.
  61. M

Averillo

He’s handsome too lol
  62. M

Consolidated Pay Thread

Think he’s updating his CV, or putting in his jobseeker application
  63. M

Jmk needs to go

No vision, too slow with his passing and decision making. The fact our offensive ruck speed looked better with Holland (an average centre) says it all. May as well try the other bloke now
  64. M

Opinion Effort & Attitude is Outstanding

Problem is the effort and attitude is there and we still can’t beat average teams. Sp what happens, they get disheartened, and eventually the effort drops and attitude falters. We need to get everything right and we’re still getting a lot wrong.
  65. M

Opinion Wakeham

He’s better then Lewis, but so is a cardboard cutout! I’m happy to give Wakeham some time but I don’t see a lot in him that excites me. Don’t think the coaching, lack of game plan help him. I’d rather see him playing 1st receiver, flat at the line and passing to forwards, rather than them...
  66. M

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

I’m so happy no Lewis, and much more confident now we can beat the sharkies
  67. M

Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

For me it’s not all about the money. Bellyache has only held 2 senior coaching gigs. He was unsuccessful as NSW coach, and although he’s been hugely successful as Storm coach he’s done it with once in a generation players in key positions and some dodgy accounting. If he truly wants to be held...
  68. M

2020 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I reckon he’s still got Hoppa and Lewis covered lol
  69. M

Surely he’s gone when Staggs comes back, and Deardon in for Milford or Croft
  70. M

Wonder if Seibold has the balls to drop Boyd, he’s woeful
  71. M

If anyone on here gets tickets to the game can you pls make a banner “Lewis is a MYTH’ think embarrassing Pay publicly is the only way we can rid this team of his insidious presence
  72. M

Deck chairs on the titanic, any way you line them up it’s a woeful back five, every player has glaring deficiencies in there game
  73. M

News 'He's happy to be tested every day': Tolman targets Sunday return for Bulldogs after COVID scare

This is really scary stuff. How far we have sunk. Our squad is so poor we’re going to extraordinary lengths to try and ensure Tolman doesn’t miss another game. He shouldn’t be resigned, regardless or any discount, the game has passed him by, by all means make him an ambassador or water boy, but...
  74. M

Team for this weekend

Not sure Tolman plays unless they reduce his quarantine period
  75. M

Team for this weekend

If I see Lewis named in the 17 I’m going straight to the chemist to stock up on panadol and ulcer medication. Watching him is wreaking havoc with my physical and mental wellbeing
  76. M

DWZ

Has his best game for us on the wing, so what does Pay do move him to the centres! He’s got poor skills, and average intelligence, keep him on the wing and make it as simple as possible for him. Don’t think, just do!
  77. M

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Tough initiation for the kid, playing outside the imposter Lewis, he gets rubbish ball in attack and then gets left isolated in defense cause Lewis reads it about as well as Montoya and John Olive
  78. M

Has there been a worse time for our club?

Problem is only way we can improve is through recruitment and even though we have a ‘war chest’ I can’t see why anyone would want to come to our club. Its not to play under Pay, we look miles away from playing finals let alone a premiership, play a boring unimaginative style of football, have...
  79. M

Consolidated Pay Thread

Anthony Griffin pls
  80. M

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Agree, he’s a class above, beautiful hands and passing, created space for the outside men, they’re just not good or quick enough to capitalize. Thought he looked pretty good physically as well
  81. M

Sack Lewis

We almost look like a first grade side when we go right, when we go left to Lewis it’s like watching park football
  82. M

Set restarts are bullshit, let us finish our tackles, it’s not touch football
  83. M

Other News Source Jackson Hastings

I’d take Hastings over Lewis every day of the week and twice on Sunday
  84. M

No cause if the players positive then all the other players are at risk of being positive/contagious so they would also have to isolate
  85. M

Probably something to do with the selfish protests
  86. M

News Bulldogs close to a deal with England powerhouse Luke Thompson

Should we send Baa to the airport to pick him up?
  87. M

News Bulldogs close to a deal with England powerhouse Luke Thompson

Fair play to Hill and Co if they can make this happen. I’d also be doing a loan deal with the warriors for Ogden. He needs some game time to further his development, then we bring him back next year to take Tolmans spot
  88. M

News Smith to miss Roosters match

Holland’s injured mate, he won’t be playing
  89. M

The black jersey would go beautifully with those dreamy blue eyes
  90. M

Suggested Rd 5 Team

Harsh on Napa, I thought he was strong against the Dragons, some good carries and strong hits in defense. DWZ should stay on the wing, we need his strong carries to get our sets rolling early, he’s got average catch/pass skills so the simpler the role the better for him
  91. M

Suggested Rd 5 Team

Wakeham in, Lewis out pls Harper or Holland in for Smith (if suspended)
  92. M

Paul Mcgregor

He’s too cranky, reckon they’re over coached, they’re tense with the ball and scared to make mistakes, it’s a bit like Desball, turning them into robots rather than letting them have a good time and play some footy. He should get on the hooch, and unshackle his playmakers, tell them to have fun...
  93. M

Opinion Josh Jackson

Not sure why there’s a knock on him, he’s loyal and busts his gut every time he plays. He’s up there with Radley and Trbojevic as the best one on one defender in the comp. His attacking game has been stifled by conservative coaching and playing outside mediocre ball players. Sure he’s a great...