Search results

1. Mighty_Matt

Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

Please Trent pick dietz 1st round at 9.imagine a running 9 haven’t seen it since cook
  2. Mighty_Matt

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

Bradley dietz is the best booker in the club
  3. Mighty_Matt

Official Andrew Hill quits

I’m in let’s do it #FREEmattburton
  4. Mighty_Matt

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Corey Allan playing fullback for Souths on fox sports now
  5. Mighty_Matt

News Queensland young gun Brendan Piakura chased by seven rival NRL clubs

Anyone heard anything more about signing this young gun
  6. Mighty_Matt

News Queensland young gun Brendan Piakura chased by seven rival NRL clubs

Sign him now I say, we don’t have a damaging back rower I know he’s a season or two away but we have nothing like this kid, what a left foot step .You can have your Jacksons and Elliotts there a dime a dozen wouldn’t worry me at all if both of them played Canterbury cup next season and we...
  7. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Cameron McInnes my target for dogs 9

I take your point he is older now but he’s still playing great footy and he could really bring on our younger hookers and this would be his very last chance to come out here would also love to see them get warmsley makenson and Charnley give them Napa zelezniak and Hopoate as sweetners
  8. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Cameron McInnes my target for dogs 9

Yes finally this is who we should be signing James robey give Him 2 years he’s the cam smith of the super league if he won’t come then Daryl Clarke
  9. Mighty_Matt

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

What’s the go with schoupp is he injured or to young ,why hasn’t he been given a go in the centres not like we can make the finals love to see wakeham and averillo in the halves played schoolboys together and won the arrive alive cup
  10. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

Not the worst idea I have heard to be honest . I would sign jai field from parra and give him pre season playing hooker he has electric pace on minimum wage
  11. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Nico Hynes?

I would rather his ex at Helens dummy half James robey
  12. Mighty_Matt

News English stars Alex Walmsley and Oliver Gildart are on Canterbury Bulldogs radar

We should just sign the whole st Helens front row thommo, Walmsley and James robey at 9 he would kill it ,World class dummy half
  13. Mighty_Matt

Fullback

I like j field but I reckon if he was dummy half he would kill it he has electric pace he would carve up like cook
  14. Mighty_Matt

Jackson

I reckon we should be buying John Asiata from cowboys to play lock big strong and a good skill set
  15. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Kotoa vs Holland

He’s the one we should of signed unbelievable the decisions our club makes with recruitment
  16. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Who are the dogs in talks with?

What do you guys think if we got Harry grant tom deardon and Jake Clifford invite them to the Chinese place for a meal at the leagues club and said we want you guys along with averillo to be our spine for the next 10 years offer them a 3 year contract each as a starting point
  17. Mighty_Matt

Opinion Great BritanTest Centre

This guy would definitely make it over here only worry would be is I think he might be coming off a knee reconstruction if that was the case it’s a no for me
  18. Mighty_Matt

Opinion War chest 2.0

I would move DWZ to wing or centre and go all out for jordi and beauden Barrett and alex wormsley and harry grant
  19. Mighty_Matt

Opinion We need experience in the halves..

A Love the averillo call at 5/8... wakeham and averillo partnered each other in the halves for westfields and won the arrive alive cup
  20. Mighty_Matt

Foran to retire !

Can coach tackling csnt coach speed hes a Ferrari
  21. Mighty_Matt

Foran to retire !

Would love to see these two start in the halves ...and sign jai field and throw him in hooker he would be like lightning out of dummy half
  22. Mighty_Matt

Who should we sign from what's left for 2021

I would of went after matterson for this season as well as jai field he would kill it out of dummy half hes so quick . Croft and jai arrow for next as well as mitchell if we could get him hes only 22 and kicks goals
  23. Mighty_Matt

Your team for next game.

1.mbye 2.morris 3.olive 4.hoppa 5.bergamin 6.cleeland 7.foran 8.woods 9.brown 10.klemmer 11.jackson 12.rfm 13.martin 14.toomaga 15.tuualau 16.ogden 17.jmk
  24. Mighty_Matt

Changes for next week

1.mbye 2.bmozz 3.jmozz 4.hoppa 5.carr 6.foran 7.lewis 8.woods 9.brown 10.klemmer 11.rfm 12.okinbor 13.jackson 14.tualau 15.fualalo 16.to’omaga 17.ogden The season is over we need to give some young guys some experience so we lose a few more games what’s the difference get some experience into...
  25. Mighty_Matt

Tim Lafai released - CONFIRMED

Good riddance i say biggest hog ever bombs so many 2 on 1s its not funny .biggest tradgedy was not signing ashley taylor from brisbane to partner mbye in the halves .
  26. Mighty_Matt

2014 Team

or mbye to halfback and templeman to fullback
  27. Mighty_Matt

2014 Team

1.t.phillips 2.j.sila 3.j.morris 4.c.stanley 5.k.inu 6.p.templeman 7.j.reynolds 8.j.graham 9.m.ennis 10.a.tolman 11.j.jackson 12.l.burr 13.d.finucane 14.f.pritchard 15.t.rex 16.s.kasiano 17.g.eastwood/r.matuia/d.klemmer
  28. Mighty_Matt

Your round 1 team?

1.Drury low 2.Steve Turner 3.Josh Morris 4.Krisnan Inu 5.Sam Perrett 6.Josh Reynolds 7.Kris Keating 8.Aiden Tolman 9.Michael Ennis 10.Frank Pritchard 11.Tony Williams 12.Josh Jackson 13.Dale Finucane 14.Greg Eastwood 15.Martin Tapau 16.David Klemmer 17.Dene Halatau Finucane...
  29. Mighty_Matt

Big Names On Show at Back To Belmore

wright any day of the week over lafai
  30. Mighty_Matt

Barba: I will bounce back

Barba has been the only consistent bright spark this season. Where other players have good weeks every now and then, Barba is on every week solid and attacking well. Last week against the panthers he had an off night, was dissapointing, but deserves quite a bit of slack and no criticism. He can...
  31. Mighty_Matt

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

why would they bring in sezer he has already signed for gold coast.
  32. Mighty_Matt

Lett In Goodwin Out

loving michael lett finally getting his chance .goodwin shouldnt of started this season ahead of him hes to slow
  33. Mighty_Matt

Fight hots up for Morris twins

i would hate to see morris go his speed outwide is so important for us, but has everyone forgot we signed johno wright from parra this guy is good and surely he would even be in line for fullback if barba fails which i hope he doesnt.
  34. Mighty_Matt

Our starting Five-Eight next year?

seizer for me i know hes young but hes a gun look at pearce for roostrs if ur good enough ur old enough and roberts is trash
  35. Mighty_Matt

Round 13 Team Announcement

simple explanation play mediocre keep ur spot = warburton . make ur debut look good get dropped = jake foster . dominate the oppisition first 20 minutes dont put ur most potent attacking weapon on wait till the oppisition is on top then throw him on with 20 to go and expect him to do miracles...
  36. Mighty_Matt

Fire Up Kennel!

Yeah ill be down there visiting my best mate coincidently, so ill be checking out the new stadium. Is there any kind of idea where the army will be seated in the new stadium?......im sure ill find you all regardless.....
  37. Mighty_Matt

Barba leaves Moore facing predicament

roberts has two good games and we jump at resigning him................I have an easy way to fit Barba into the starting line up....drop Roberts....seems simple to me!
  38. Mighty_Matt

presentation night

Nah they just commented on how Utai was over in Somoa and had lost family members and that there thoughts were with him. They gave him a wrap for his achievements and contributions to the club, but never mentioned what he was doing with his future
  39. Mighty_Matt

Rees to name two trains after Parramatta if they win

whats the deal with this supposed Sydney being taken over by parra fever?......why would we be? **** parra!.....I mean did everyone go on like this when manly made it the first time a couple of years ago?.....would they have gone on like that for us?...highly ****ing unlikely!
  40. Mighty_Matt

Dear Parramatta,

No truer word spoken, what a wonderful well written letter.... Im just concerned about all the woodwork.....what is gunna hold it all up? now that all the parra fans have come crawling out of it!!!!
  41. Mighty_Matt

Footy Show Crowd !

Raymond AKA Wendell is always on TV I seee him in crowd shots on the news, background on the channel 9 coverage, he has been on the footy show heaps......absolute magnet!!! lol
  42. Mighty_Matt

Ennis pulls on-field prank

It happened right in front of the army too, I was sitting in the first few rows...I saw it happen and started pissing myself, unfortunatly my friends and family around me missed it and i was the only one giggling like a school girl.....By far my most favourite player, so much personality and...
  43. Mighty_Matt

The Hazem tribute video

as kevvie moore said in the press conference....he but in over hazem and said...."he was on a nudey run if he didnt score......and none of us wanted to see that!!" lol
  44. Mighty_Matt

The Hazem tribute video

How good was the hit on Lote Tiquiri....back to union ya mug! haha
  45. Mighty_Matt

Kimmorley out for a month.

Sullivans out injured for the year i think.......id liek to see barba get a go this week against the tigers to at least see how he goes in first grade as a starter....He was strong today in teh early game, even his defence was solid, with two try saving tackles i can remember off teh top of my head
  46. Mighty_Matt

Who is our biggest threat?

call me crazy i gota feeling it may be a dogs broncos grand final.....feel free to call me a lunatic....lol
  47. Mighty_Matt

Chants For Sunday

only one more sleep! hahaha bring in sunday!!!!!! looking foward to chanting away!
  48. Mighty_Matt

A BAN on cars in the heart of Sydney CBD is one step closer.40klm zones.pushbikes

No cars will make my job easier....but then again padestrians are just as crazy, crossing the roads and not looking....narly run over plenty....especially when they are listening to ipods or on teh phone, its amazing how many people walk on teh road and expect to be able to cross against the...
  49. Mighty_Matt

How Pretty Are You on the Forums?

I sppose I gotta start somewhere then lol
  50. Mighty_Matt

How Pretty Are You on the Forums?

Geeze maybe i shoulda got into this early when there was a chick above me to rate lol.....always partial to a cute lil bulldog though lol
  51. Mighty_Matt

Mum's the word on Hazem El Masri's big day

The video tribute is phenopmonal, saw it at the forum on wednesday night, first half of it captures not only the great goal kicks, but the great tries and some awesum defence...look out for the big hit from back in the day that puts lote tiquiri over into touch try saver! Hopefully the club has...
  52. Mighty_Matt

Kennel Shirts - Hazems Last Home Game

Blue Thanks HAZ, ill be getting there as gates open....hope they have big sizes! lol
  53. Mighty_Matt

Rnd 25 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Warriors

lucky he is a dogs fan too!....all the boys will know where i am when they dont see me at the start of shift! lol
  54. Mighty_Matt

Rnd 25 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Warriors

im chucking a sickie to go! cant wait, ill be there with plenty of friends and family.....I am in teh kennel, although I dunno anyone off here personally......gunna sit down the front row this week, prepare for Haz's celebrations.....will be there as gates open to watch all three grades!.....how...
  55. Mighty_Matt

Chant challenge Part One & Two - Hazem's Farewell / Pricey returns.

I hear ya all about pricey, understand teh sentiments and respect them.....id rather concentrate on Haz....let it be his day and his day only...pricey will be back next year, out injured this week anyways... hail hazem, hail!
  56. Mighty_Matt

Todd Greenberg

The dally M's should have CEO of the year........well at least for this year......lol even when he talks like at the forums and teh coaches night or even on the footy show, im like mesmerised.....such a legend!
  57. Mighty_Matt

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

F'en Top Shelf news, im all over it Go the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!!!!!!!! and Belmore here we come!!!!
  58. Mighty_Matt

Haz Tribute T-shirts

pays to be a member!
  59. Mighty_Matt

• WATCH THE FOOTY SHOW - Hazem LIVE ! •

Had to love that whole segment---Haz, true champ, the team funny and good to see they have that comradere (cant spell that word!) and then Todd greenburg, I am always pumped up when he speaks..... and of course Haz's family, awesome and lovely!
  60. Mighty_Matt

Haz Tribute T-shirts

I asked about these at the bulldog shop today, I was told only given away to those buying those cat 2 tickets....and will not be for sale. I definatly would buy one (hopefully they have the big sizes lol) but the lovely lady at the shop wasnt 100% sure, but pretty sure they wouldnt b for sale...
  61. Mighty_Matt

Member's Forum

Gotta agree he was awesum when kevin moore was talking.....its good to see they have that good vibe able to have a joke and be relaxed, transfers to harmony on the field. The haz video tribute was so good almost brought a tear to the eye! lol
  62. Mighty_Matt

Last minute tickets!!!

The only official way to get non member tickets into the kennel is have a kennel member buy them for you and they can only be bought at the football office at homebush. On the day you could buy GA tickets and as people have said get someone with other members cards to meet you outside teh...
  63. Mighty_Matt

Member's Forum

well they asked for the stuff happening for Haz to be kept secret......few things happening there which shall remain secret should be a great day
  64. Mighty_Matt

Member's Forum

Yeah it was simlar more looking at where we have come since that last forum, we have achieved quite a lot from a business perspective, it was great to see. Kevin Moore had a Q&A session which was brief but good, mick ennis had a few cheeky digs at him, was agood laugh. They showed us a few...
  65. Mighty_Matt

Bulldogs v Knights Supporters Bus

i enjoyed the bus ride to canberra funny stuff raymond was pissed as lol
  66. Mighty_Matt

Idris makes return

good to see idris back sad to see morris out i hope they switch idris to hazems side for the bombs though
  67. Mighty_Matt

Hazem El Masri's first grade days could be numbered

Idris in for millard.....and remove utai from anywhere near first grade and we will eb sweet, wont have any issues!......i am flabergasted to see how the hell utai comes in for anyone, especially for haz......
  68. Mighty_Matt

Bulldogs name unchanged lineup

utai is crap lets be honest he needs to be tagged never to play first grade again.millard is average and warburton doesnt exite me make the chandes kevvy even if its only idris back in the centres
  69. Mighty_Matt

matt utai

At the end of the day if Utai was the best option, leave him in the side....but reality is he isnt. El Masri and Goodwin are our best wingers...simple. Utai isnt a back rower....his good runs are too few and far between......should be stamped never to play first grade again. I honestly believe...
  70. Mighty_Matt

Your 2009 Team (merged)

hahahaha utai is the worst to short and to clumsy how can u people keep putting him in ur sides has to be goodwin or nanai barring injury
  71. Mighty_Matt

hodgson second row or prop?

gotta play at prop
  72. Mighty_Matt

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

shane shackleton from roosters will almost certainly be in the blue and white in 2010 tried to get a release this year but roosters wouldn give him one.hard working forward nothing special but will add depth and is tough.
  73. Mighty_Matt

fullback

please dont move morris to fullback i couldn stand another season of watching winitana in the centres he is ****e
  74. Mighty_Matt

(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

How can Sonny Bill let that ****wit Nasser brainwash him.... I dont care what it takes, I hope we stand our ground and challenge it legally as far as we can......Even if it eats our cap for a couple of years.....I hate Mason for what he did, but at least he did it in the open and didnt hide and...
  75. Mighty_Matt

thoughts about hickey?

I like Hickey...still think he has loads more to offer, but when you put things into perspective its a positive. The last two seasons he has shed plenty of weight, and yes still has more to go....The thing that really impressed me last week, more than his break (which was piss funny) was when he...
  76. Mighty_Matt

Kevin Moore + Jim Dymock

Can i just ask, is Dymocks official role at the sharks assistant coach, or is he there in another capacity? Just wanted to confirm....
  77. Mighty_Matt

Mason protest: Flyer hand outs at game

Yeah I think the silence is the best way....not only does it not give Mason ammunition to thrive off and pump himself up on...but it shows that Bulldogs fans....the REAL bulldogs fans are not he aggressive violent stereotype that everyone loves to tag us with... back turning and silence is the...
  78. Mighty_Matt

Michael Sullivan On Sunday Footy Show

missed teh show also...much appreciated haz, your a great person to have on here! Sulivan is going to be great so glad to see him with much more game time friday night
  79. Mighty_Matt

Is this a record?

Haz is not much taller than utai...but he always manages to at least get a hand in on a bomb and diffuse a try...he always manages to make something happen.....
  80. Mighty_Matt

Groom

i saw very little of groome in teh dragons trial, but saw some awesome stuff on you tube I would put him in on that form alone he runs at the line with teh ball in two hands and keeps the defence guessing....he is still growing as a footballer He excites me...and he has pace to...
  81. Mighty_Matt

Is this an option...

Fair go...barber scored two tries didnt he?.....he has talent to burn and when he is developes he will be dynamite.....and id liek to see groome in teh side now but in answer to your question Finch **** no!!!!!! it would be my worse nightmares
  82. Mighty_Matt

matt utai

ALl I can say is its about f'en time! I have called for a change on Utai's wing for quite a while.....I even got argued against on this forum for thinking that UTAI was a liability. He needs to go and go now. His height is painful in todays competition, however what really annoys me is that he...
  83. Mighty_Matt

Video - SBW interview on Footy Show

Well done HAZ.....I am frothing at the mouth to see what SBW says about Mason next week....lost respect for him??? how goods that, even though they didnt say it was him, they may aswell have.... Bring on round 4.....just run at SBW Mason you f'n cat
  84. Mighty_Matt

Is Holdsworth Creative Enough?

Can i also add ROberts looked pretty dangerous in teh trial against penrith when he came out of dummy half....my mates and I spoke last year about how good it would be for him to come off teh bench as dummy half he has speed and footwork and without teh pressure of running teh team it might be...
  85. Mighty_Matt

Is Holdsworth Creative Enough?

I am still unsure about these halves... I like holdsworth but in all honesty he doesnt have much creativity and roberts...well he plays awesome once every three weeks or so....the consistency isnt there.... Myself Im dying for Groome to come in....and Barber is the most exciting thing I have...
  86. Mighty_Matt

round 1 team

Utai is a liability
  87. Mighty_Matt

Steve Folkes on 2UE

I am with the call for Groome....The small things I have seen of him are exciting plus he has something we lack....SPEED.....I think Hickey still needs to be in teh side I think he is still growing with his potential....Someone dod mention Neni and Winitana...If they come in they need to come in...
  88. Mighty_Matt

Dogs hope Fahey can bring peace

Whoever gets elected tomorrow...one thing I think MUST happen.....All members of the board must stand together, ina press conference or somethin and all commit publicly to working together. they owe it to the club, and fans. The press conference isn't for show or for teh papers its for us...who...
  89. Mighty_Matt

geoff hugil

He doesnt swim anymore, went overseas backpacking, put on a stack of weight....and was on a current affair or today tonight saying how he wanted to lose all the weight he has packed on,....you wouldnt recognise him hardly hey!
  90. Mighty_Matt

El Masri

El Masri has to be in the team in front of Utai....no contest!.....Utai should not have been re-signed IMO!
  91. Mighty_Matt

Andrew Johns Bulldogs Skills Coach

If we are to find a new coach we need someone who is a taskmaster and strict with discipline......the actions of our club since Bullfrog past on shows teh discipline declining week after week and there has been little discipline shown over the years. Releasing Mason was teh only big thing we...
  92. Mighty_Matt

reni matuia in trouble now.

Talk on here of training being too early on a monday morning.....and wouldnt be saying it if it was SBW....**** all of that talk!....I dont know about you guys but I work a full time job that entitles me to four weeks leave a year. If I was to miss MOnday morning, no matter what time I was...
  93. Mighty_Matt

No D*ckheads Policy

the thing about melbournes no ******** policy is that the storm players caas biga duickhead as they like, and their media wont give two ****s in comparison to if it was an AFL player.....I think as a club we have to tighten up and have players be responsible if they are going out partying...
  94. Mighty_Matt

With Cyclone Willie gone, Dogs focus on tropical new home

I am so happy to hear we are changing our style of play, it became brutely honest last season our style was outdated....and I am more excited than I have ever been this time of year about the footy and cant f'n wait till kick off in 2008! y unknown quantities to find out....how will we handle...
  95. Mighty_Matt

How The Phuck is This Possible!!!!!!!!!!

Quite clearly the roosters are exempt from the cap....... And another thing,,,...its hard to see how any half decent footballerw ould want to go toa club with Mason as its Head Cock, especially teh way he has conducted himself recently
  96. Mighty_Matt

Letter of Support

Top read, very well summed up and worded...I really hope the players and coaching staff get a hold of it!!!....well done!
  97. Mighty_Matt

Who Should Be Our Coach in 2009 ????

whether you like folkes or not I would hate us to be a club that cuts a coach mid year. If his coaching ability isnt up to scratch, do ita t the end of teh eyar, have some class. I havent been folkes's biggest fan over the last year, but its a new year with new circumstances im willing to see...
  98. Mighty_Matt

Heka Nanai

Utai for premier league, to be honest Im not sure why we resigned him. His days of rampaging over the top of the opposition are long gone...and yes I know his season was plagued with injury last year....but I think its time for heki to have a crack...see how he goes with a real chance to be a...
  99. Mighty_Matt

The Players We've lost: Critical Analysis

Yeah I say Asotasi is the biggest loss.....in hindsight I think the off field issues we have suffered in teh past may have contributed to Price leaving. anyway you look at it he was a straighty one eighty (which is not a bad thing) and you would guess that all the crap that has gone on, like the...