Search results

1. Canis Maximus

Opinion 3-2-1 against dragons

3 - Johnny Walker Blue label 2. N Meaney 1. My missers - she needs to settle me down tonight
  2. Canis Maximus

Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Well after the promising effort of the last 2 wks, today was complete rubbish with the dogs never in the game. Tired, flat, mistake riddled. Thought our defense was not the issue - our mistake riddled game killed us with every error capitalised on and scored off. Lewis was targeted and...
  3. Canis Maximus

Official Round 4 Press Conference

Yep - i will say it for you Deano! I have no problem with shit officiating so long as it's CONSISTENT shit officiating. 4/8 Penalty count.
  4. Canis Maximus

Last kick by Martin

Are you serious? FMD - find me a kicker who has had 30 attempts or more and has had 100% strike rate. Talk about anal! Think about this before you post shit like this. As at end 2018: R Martin 33/34 97% N Cleary 173/200 86.5% B Lamb 30/35 85.7% A Reynolds 529/643 82.3% J Maloney 759/935 81.2%...
  5. Canis Maximus

Roosters Board Meeting

You thought we had issues with our members pack! Their packs came complete with flags, posters, maserati key rings - but no cap.
  6. Canis Maximus

Favourite Condiment for Hot Chips

Man after my own stomach. I make my own batch. 1 cup of kewpie mayo, 5 tablespoons of sriracha and 1 freshly squeezed lime. Mix together, pour into a plastic sauce bottle and store in the fridge.
  7. Canis Maximus

Cream of Sumyunguy? Meh, never tried it.
  8. Canis Maximus

Now that takes me back to my childhood. Remember the days of 30 cents hot chips with vinegar and tomato sauce wrapped in that white paper you bought from those milkbars/takeaways. You tear a small piece off the corner, enough to fit your fingers and eventually your hand. Jump on the bus and all...
  9. Canis Maximus

Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Me.....sensitive? Mate i don't think so. 1984 and i was in year nine listening to Rodney Rude and Kevin Bloody Wilson. Since then i have seen a shitload of comedians / comedy shows in both Sydney and in Melb - none of which were politically correct and taking the piss out of everything from the...
  10. Canis Maximus

Opinion Phil Gould

I think his commentating position is more safer than his football operations position - but then again when he starts repeating his points over and over again he annoys everyone but the fact that panthers have been going backwards whilst he's been there only annoys their supporters - lol .
  11. Canis Maximus

Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

He was alright when he was a gamer - content was great and format was funny but then............ changed and revamped his channel - never been the same. Lost a lot of followers due to his "racist" comments, even lost his contract with Disney from what i can gather. Been going down hill from...
  12. Canis Maximus

Opinion Phil Gould

That's ridiculous, that is ridiculous! no, no, no, no, no! Cronulla is home to the modern day gladiators. Dear oh dear oh dear........
  13. Canis Maximus

2 different types of people...

B - every chip gets sauce, not just the top few. Whats with the knife and fork in A? Who eats chips with that? Use your fingers! That's just as bad as eating a pizza with knife and fork. But nothing beats Chips with Chicken Salt and Gravy all over. Yyyyyyyyyyuuuummmmmmm
  14. Canis Maximus

2 different types of people...

Available only at Kinselas Darlinghurst. lol
  15. Canis Maximus

Bulldogs upset storm in a thriller

Isn't it more like.. Ask not what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club.
  16. Canis Maximus

Napa or Klemmer?

Grate minds think alike lol. Saw that recently on Insta. how good is that. Now that a committed team player
  17. Canis Maximus

Word document

Check with family and friends if they has licensing through work. You may b able to pick up Office Professional for $15 like some of us
  18. Canis Maximus

Napa or Klemmer?

Napa for mine. He is more intimidating in attack. His line breaks, line break assist, try assists and tries are far better than klemmer so far. Faster in playing the ball aswell i feel Klemmer just hogs the ball and turns on his back. Takes forever to get up and play the ball. Defense has time...
  19. Canis Maximus

Bulldogs extend Lichaa for 3 years (APRIL FOOLS)

Mate! Are you trying to get NabFab ban for the rest of the season. Its bad enough that 8 kennel members have been rushed to hospital following a "medical episode". lol
  20. Canis Maximus

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

Agree - but that's the way he normally plays, so i am so used to it. lol
  21. Canis Maximus

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

We won FFS! Enjoy the moment! Celebrate the victory!
  22. Canis Maximus

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Finally - off the bottom of the ladder. Team played brilliantly, rotations worked well, special stand outs for mine: Foran- led from the kickoff, both in attack and defence, inspired the rest of the team. Meaney - how good was this kid in open field? How about the speed! Elliott - effective off...
  23. Canis Maximus

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Hope its a Big Mac. 400 times if he only has a junior burger - lol
  24. Canis Maximus

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

The power of the kennel and................... THIS IS NOT DEAN PAYS FAULT. please READ CAREFULLY thread.
  25. Canis Maximus

His a good bloke - infact the whole family is really nice, but our 18 yr rivalry costs me more than just pride. The losing family has to shout the winning family dinner in their heartland. God dam El-Phonecian at Parramatta - been there a few times! arghhhhhhh
  26. Canis Maximus

One of my Assyrian Parramatta supporters sent me this - what can i say!
  27. Canis Maximus

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Too many changes - reeks of desperation. Very destabilizing, Some players still out of position Its a start but would of prefered 1. Meaney 2. Crighton 3. Hopoate 4. Holland 5. Smith R 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. Martin 13. Elliott JMK, RFM, CHN and Sue off...
  28. Canis Maximus

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

and his ship has sunk.
  29. Canis Maximus

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Hell no! There is a reason why he is playing ISP. How low are we setting the bar here - FMD. Are we not already playing like a $6.5M team? Besides - he may be more broken than Foran. Wasn't he injured more most of last year?
  30. Canis Maximus

Chris Anderson needs to step in now!

But then again - it could also mean that i can't choose you because i have other players that i consider better performers at this stage. I can't justify selecting you ahead of.......? I also find it hard believe that if Pay was to select his own team - so to speak, and IF the team was...
  31. Canis Maximus

So are we saying that he now micro manages the team? If so - would Pay not just say thanks for the advice but i will do this my way. After all - it's his neck on the block.
  32. Canis Maximus

And do what? He is already on the board. Are you wanting to see Chris as coach, Steve as assistant coach or Paul as defensive coach and wait Steve as conditioning coach? Really. What next - Lyn as the waterboy?
  33. Canis Maximus

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

Meh - nothing to read in this article. Doesn't quote Pay, board member or player. If the DT only "understands" the changes - then its speculation Here is a fact - team will be announced Tuesday at 4pm
  34. Canis Maximus

Opinion The future and team rebuilding.

Too early to tell if this team can mature into future premiership winning team. How can you compare apples with apples? Lets put it into perspective: Take our team from round 1 and 2. Same team yet so different from 2018. Hopoate and Jackson started 24 games, Lichaa 20 starts, Elliott 19 and...
  35. Canis Maximus

If you could sign 1 person...

Can you imagine.. Greenturd! I wouldn't trust you running a fuckin bath, let alone the fuckin NRL! Gold - just gold. LMFAO
  36. Canis Maximus

Opinion We need our own home ground stadium

I did say average pace! But if you want to be anal - check your math because its only 1.1km from the transitway exit to the O'connell st entrance. And i have walked it many times in 15 minutes so i speak from experience
  37. Canis Maximus

Exactly! Thats why i can understand the issue people have with WSS. Its owned by the government and as far as i know will be used by WSWonders, The Waratahs, Tigers and Parramatta. I guarantee you the atmosphere generated by any of these teams at WSS will smash anything we could ever generate at...
  38. Canis Maximus

Semantics fellas. Home ground advantage does not come from whether you play at Belmore, ANZ or new WSS. It comes from the atmosphere of having 3/4 of the crowd screaming and cheering on the team. It's looking around and seeing the sea of blue and white jerseys, scarfs, beanies, flags, the roar...
  39. Canis Maximus

Birds

Those would be the Indian Runner Ducks lol.
  40. Canis Maximus

Birds

What the duck are you talking about? I could actually watch ducks crossing the road................. if landmines were involved.
  41. Canis Maximus

Predictions for round 2

i think we could win this - just. Home game advantage Improvement in team - 2nd game in unchanged line up. Go doggies! See you all on Sunday
  42. Canis Maximus

News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

I'll start with a Spanish almond and sour grape soup, then Barbecued tuna with sour grapes and capers, and a chicken, sour grape and red onion salad - hold the grubs(put it on his plate), then Sour grape tart. I will wash this down with a 75 yr old penfolds grange because that will more than...
  43. Canis Maximus

Other News Source Rhyse Martin - The Man of a Million Rumours - Consolidated Thread.

Release Martin Buy Robson but wait ! there is more... for today only we will even throw in Lichaa for good measure.
  44. Canis Maximus

Well if he really loved this team as he says - try words to the effect of: dogs will find themselves in a world of hurt this year as they rebuild...... salary cap pressure has impacted on their recruitment ability but their strength lies among their forwards.... they where outplayed by a side...
  45. Canis Maximus

Chuck Norris Facts....

Chuck Norris can put out that fire with a gallon of gasoline
  46. Canis Maximus

Paul Crawley and Paul Kent implore Bulldogs to spend more on their roster

Slow day at the office? Finished watching all those Penrith videos? How can anyone have any respect for these 2 clowns who quite clearly seek to nothing more than undermine our club? So last year - you threw mud hoping that it would stick. Morris x 2, Woods, Mbye, Graham, Reynolds and Klemmer...
  47. Canis Maximus

I don't hate the guy per-say. I think that as a player he was very skillful, both a reliable and durable workhorse who gave it everything, i would even throw the word tenacious in there BUT as a leader i question some of his grubby tactics, what seemed to be endless amounts of penalties being...
  48. Canis Maximus

I hear you Grogdog. I didn't mind him in his 1st year with us but then he kept giving away penalties left right and centre after that and it would piss me right off. Still remember my QLD workmates heaping shit on me when NSW was up 18-13 and he gave away that critical penalty. Fkwit!
  49. Canis Maximus

Major changes needed for week 2

Don't change a thing! Leave it as is this week. Having the ability means nothing if you don't have the motivation to drive you. The events leading up to the game, fee entry to the game and the weight of the nation on their shoulders drove the Warriors attitude in that game. That was their...
  50. Canis Maximus

Yeah we were shit!! But it loathes me when one of the game's most hated players rubs our nose in it. Maybe it wouldn't hurt so much if Sterlo had said it?
  51. Canis Maximus

Doggies need to get these guys out of the team list

Yeh nah! A fire sale won't help. No one wants them and we will just have to pay them to play for another team. Dejavu....
  52. Canis Maximus

If you had the power, what would you change?

If only i could.... SCRUMS - Either contest the bloody things the proper way (good old days) or get rid of them. As it stands, it serves no purpose other than to slow the play, kill momentum or wind down the clock. Might as well have a hand over/play the ball or a tap/play the ball. GOLDEN PT -...
  53. Canis Maximus

Decision on 2020 Coach

That's not what i said at all. What i am saying is that all that glitters is not gold. Some will say his a great coach because Melb have won the premiership. But i tend to disagree. If the players are great - the coach looks even greater. After, Bellamy has only won 4 titles for the storm (2...
  54. Canis Maximus

Decision on 2020 Coach

Exactly. If you pay peanuts - you can only expect monkeys. The hardest thing for Pay, is to get the most of what he has got to work with. 1 loss isn't the end of the season when the season just started. Yes - they looked like lost puppies. But that was round 1. Learn from the mistakes and move...
  55. Canis Maximus

Decision on 2020 Coach

So is that what happen with Kassiano?
  56. Canis Maximus

Decision on 2020 Coach

Seriously? Like you have much choice - lol. Lets see.......................... Coaches not signed up from 2020: Brad Arthur - Coaching Parramatta since 2014. No silverware. 46% win rate Paul McGregor - Coaching St George since 2014. No silverware. 50% win rate Dean Pay - 1 year with dogs. 32...
  57. Canis Maximus

Official 2019 Ladder Predictor Game. Entries close Thurs 21st March (upon kickoff)

Being seated at night in my secret study, Alone, sitting upon a stool of brass; A revealing flame shall leap forth from the solitude, Granting that which is not to be believed in vain. 1. Rabbitohs 2. Roosters 3. Storm 4. Broncos 5. Warriors 6. Sharks 7. Cowboys 8. Panthers 9. Bulldogs 10...
  58. Canis Maximus

News Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Don't know. Can't recall the first or last time i appeared in front of a magistrate.
  59. Canis Maximus

Tend to agree with you Mr Moon. Was waiting for this result before attempting the ladder game - gut feeling is that Rorters won't go back to back but Broncos or Storm
  60. Canis Maximus

Not at all - lol Someone should point out to Mr DUI that there is 166 calories in a Heineken. Now multiply that by shitloads of bottles and??????? Stick to light beers - or maybe not. Since Greenburg helped with a reference for the DUI, Jenny Craig may help with one of their trained...
  61. Canis Maximus

Shit - that more cameras then in a Penrith player's bedroom.
  62. Canis Maximus

News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

He had 4 automatic machine guns in front seat 2 in the boot. Jerry cans in the boot. You don't have to get yourself killed to be a terrorist. One man's mental instability is another man's extremist viewpoint
  63. Canis Maximus

Just starting to go through the manifesto. Ramblings of an Extreme Right wing so far - delusional white supremacist
  64. Canis Maximus

Reports state 4 in custody - 3 males, 1 female. 1 Suspect Australian born citizen
  65. Canis Maximus

This is a terror attack. Just because some people associate terrorism with Muslims is partly due to sign of the times but also ignorance on their behalf. Terrorism is the use of unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians in pursuit of some aim. Don't give a fk if its State/Government...
  66. Canis Maximus

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Wow! So many armchair critics on this forum. Who would of thought! I am not entirely happy with the selection either, but aye, who am I ? Remember that this is only round 1, and as emotionally charged supporters that we are.......................................... This is our rebuild. This is...
  67. Canis Maximus

The Lame Joke Thread

OMG - that is lame - lol. So what do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea....... And what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no idea.....
  68. Canis Maximus

News Sharks - Segeyaro contract rejected, and Paul Gallen threatens NRL.

Totally agree with you. To say they cheated from 2013 is one thing. To somehow justify that as being acceptable in 2016, because although they cheated but remained under the cap because they were stupid, couldn't count to 10 or some other reason to that effect is like.... Your wife telling...
  69. Canis Maximus

News Sharks - Segeyaro contract rejected, and Paul Gallen threatens NRL.

Well, Well, Welll. Cameron Smith has spoken. And when Cam Smith speaks, even God himself sits up and listens................. What Cam wants............Cam gets. Gallen- i would suggest you turn on the porch lights as you show yourself out the door.
  70. Canis Maximus

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Graffiti? Tagging? Art? You tell me!
  71. Canis Maximus

The Lame Joke Thread

Yep - read a book on National Parks, written by Theresa Green
  72. Canis Maximus

The Lame Joke Thread

I would of turned on the sprinkler system but the guy might ask for a cake of soap at the same time
  73. Canis Maximus

Tipped to run last

Seriously. I was at a mate's place tonight and he said: Mate doggies to win the wooden spoon. I says: Why's that. He rattled off reason after reason as to why. I says: Jee that's confidence. A dozen reasons? I will give you 1 reason why we won't. . . . . PARRAMATTA! FKN Parra supporter -...
  74. Canis Maximus

Tipped to run last

Self Fulfilling Prophecy! If you believe your shit - then you are shit! If you believe you can do it and put your mind to it - it will happen. As a fan, i will always believe that the team can go well. And i will attend all home games in support of my team. Rain or shine, win or lose. Top 8...
  75. Canis Maximus

Steve Mortimer says the blame shouldn’t rest solely on the current players

Love ya Turvey - but stop drinking at the legends bar. You tend to wake up with foot in mouth disease
  76. Canis Maximus

20 minutes???????????? what are you on - Viagara?
  77. Canis Maximus

Now your punching above your weight! lol
  78. Canis Maximus

News Paul Kent believes Sharks cheated the cap in premiership year.

Difference between the Roosters and a bottle of beer is that the beer bottle HAS a cap
  79. Canis Maximus

Opinion Lewis to play lock

If Des was current coach - possible. Never under Dean. Besides - he would need to down a few more kebabs before he would be physically big enough to play lock.
  80. Canis Maximus

Settle an Argument

Your's is ok........ But mine is better
  81. Canis Maximus

News NRL proposes top-10 finals series in 'wildcard weekend' revamp

Someone get Annesley on the phone... Perhaps he can explain the following. Tigers were in 9th and Raiders were 10th position in 2018 leading into the finals (round 21 to 25) Tigers average home game crowds were 17,291 and played Dragons in front of 18,387 and Sea Eagles 8,163 Raiders average...
  82. Canis Maximus

NRL.COM - Toovey and Kimmorley preview dogs

Mate - for 100kg his got some good pace and skill. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/10/19/new-recruit-highlights-christian-crichton/
  83. Canis Maximus

News NRL proposes top-10 finals series in 'wildcard weekend' revamp

Yep - another nail in the coffin. It pains me to see the Beattie and Greenberg show. I would rather watch Abbott & Costello "who's on first" - these guys were great comedians. The other 2 are just a joke!
  84. Canis Maximus

Settle an Argument

Ha ha - you guys are killing me. I recently read somewhere that there are more bacteria on a mobile phone per square inch than on a toilet seat. It went on to say its because you sanitize your toilet seats more often than your phone. So now you can all wipe down your phone weekly with dettol wipes
  85. Canis Maximus

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

I will comment very carefully...... I have seen many an actual signed contract from various players of various teams over the years. (Please don't ask me how because i am bound by the Privacy Act.) Suffice to say - rumors are just that..... Rumors. I can tell you that players agent sometimes...
  86. Canis Maximus

The parts of Lebanon you don't see

Nice - sort of a cross between the grottos of Capri Island - Italy and Jenolan Caves - Australia and for the Queenslanders - no its not the Looney Tunes River Ride at Movie World. LOL
  87. Canis Maximus

The parts of Lebanon you don't see

We are European and have never gone to Lebanon but dad did in his younger days. Says- Beirut was known as the "Paris of the middle east". It was a major tourist attraction back then. Unfortunately the civil war of 1975 just destroyed so much. But looking at those pictures - mate, i want to go...
  88. Canis Maximus

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

I am with you on this one moon man. That Holland/Smith on left hand side i think would work well and it showed in the trial. Which leads me to believe that a Hoppa/Crighton combo on the right with the speed, quick pass and footwork would be more creative. I am thinking a right hand flank of...
  89. Canis Maximus

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

Not dissing your opinion, i just think they both better suited off the bench. RFM has come along beautifully since 2017 and injury fucked the 2nd half of 2018. Showed he can handle 80 mins but i think his aggression/impact off the bench probably better for team. CHN has shown huge potential and...
  90. Canis Maximus

Season Launch Video

Yes - but i carried my colors over to the EPL. CHELSEA FC One day i will make my pilgrimage to Stamford Bridge
  91. Canis Maximus

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

Well - just read Pay on talking sports thread. Based on his "best 17 and work out rotations" philosophy, me thinks our run on team will be as follows: 1. Meaney 2. Crighton 3. Hopoate 4. Holland 5. R Smith 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. Martin 13. Elliott 14. JMK...
  92. Canis Maximus

News Pay on Talkin' Sport

Hope you caught it on camera. Release it on social media. Could do with a laugh - I can just see Telecrap Headline: Former Bulldogs prop David Klemmer ....
  93. Canis Maximus

Official NRL hand down full list of sanctions after off season from hell.

2016 Salary cap compliant? Must of been all that money spent on porch lights.
  94. Canis Maximus

Sharks need to release a player immediately

Thy would need to offload someone that another club would want and that person would want to go. My understanding is that if no one goes - then NRL implement" last man in clause" Wouldn't that be Seggy? Bargain basement price plus freight
  95. Canis Maximus

Season Launch Video

Bloody awesome! If that doesn't inspire you, make you emotional or give you goosebumps, then you must be one of those millennials still peeved at the cost of avo on toast. Sure its a LFC knock-off, but its better than a chinese knock-off from Flemo markets. This is us, this is our culture -...
  96. Canis Maximus

Caption THIS

That image of Burgess's cock does him no justice.
  97. Canis Maximus

News Beattie and Greenberg under threat if they mishandle De Belin incident. - UPDATE: P6 JDB Stood Down

The fact that he is on full pay whilst he is stood down - is your presumption of innocence. If you thought he was guilty before day in court, then why would you pay him pending same? I would like to know if he is guilty - would NRL/Club take legal action to recover payments made during this...
  98. Canis Maximus

News Soward's Say: 2019 Canterbury Bulldogs

True that - have a lot more respect for Sterlo than this twat. Still milking it years after leaving the field. All i need to see now is this sook doing that poofey dance march of his.
  99. Canis Maximus

Scott Bolton’s walk of shame to educate players as NRL begins toughest crackdown in history

I would love to read the the blank piece of paper that is the NRL Player Misconduct Policy. Flash you dick on over the web - nothing to see hear Assault woman at bar - 6 weeks plus tour of other clubs, or 10 weeks if you don't want to tour. Assault woman who is your partner/spouse - to be...