Search results

1. Bluebarry

Gus , is Bullfrog back ?

If he stays the distance can it be , the Bullfrog we’ve be waiting for to fix it like our past history. I think Bullfrog will be looking down with a big smile knowing , Gus is back to save us from extinction I pray so he is .
  2. Bluebarry

Pay Baz double and keep him signed

Man the dude is confident fronts up like the next Bellamy . Baz , has been on point so-far on many aspects that will lead us out of the tunnel to what the dogs use to mean a genuine Powerhouse Club on the grass and off it . Just because some today can’t see past there noses bloody baffles me ...
  3. Bluebarry

Top 8 , 2021

I'm thinking Baz , lying in bed having a staff conference that goes a little like this Baz to himself , " Gentlemen with my new assistants aka the dream team we win half them games the boys lost by six or less in 2020 and were a big chance in 2021 going from the seller to the penthouse and me...
  4. Bluebarry

Empty stadium

Who would've guessed , the dogs v cowboys in an empty stadium . I know we will loose cash but the club can afford it thanks to Canterbury leagues . My point it's a blessing in disguise being the 1st in NRL history , lot's of newspapers media outlets some from overseas showing the doggies brand...
  5. Bluebarry

Boycott Rashays like they did us

The club immediately stood down the players and alerted the NRL . The have not hid anything from fans and the public in respect to nobody being charged and said enough not to be sued by the player's when fronting the media . Rashays pulling out is nothing but a cheap shot at free publicity , 2...