Search results

1. Howard Moon

Rugby Australia set to axe CEO Raelene Castle

peer pressure is a petty excuse, take responsibility by the way you're talking as if I condone the actions of others, which I do not, I certainly don't agree with much of what the Catholic church have been responsible for over the decades
  2. Howard Moon

We need a whole new team and coach

When the game returns we need to remove all the staff who are involved with our attack and replace them.. whatever it takes
  3. Howard Moon

No mate, homosexuals copped it from all angles not so long ago, atheists included... don't try and pull that shit
  4. Howard Moon

Even though I know that was an attempt at humour, the fact is that all Christians understand that we are far from perfect, doesn't mean Izzy doesn't do a lot of good in the world, and just because some people decided it was edgy to be offended over anything that is even remotely negative towards...
  5. Howard Moon

and you're perfect of course?
  6. Howard Moon

at least he is still employed or employable when sport returns, not sure about Rae Rae
  7. Howard Moon

Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

Couple of the better Ramones covers, actually really like Morrissey's version of Judy Is A Punk
  8. Howard Moon

News Footy is back on May 28th

ok so we bring back everything that is therapeutic.... that could be just about anything lol.. not to mention actually working keeps a lot of people sane
  9. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

so what you're saying is that people should keep their distance when they see you stocking up on TP?
  10. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

Everybody saw how Trump initially treated the situation, but of course his sheep will make excuses for him, as usual
  11. Howard Moon

what I meant was is that it's silly to say essential services only, yet you can go and buy alcohol and place bets, non-essential activities... I've no issue with actual essential services remaining in operation, of course
  12. Howard Moon

When did I ever say any of those things were not essential services?!
  13. Howard Moon

My personal opinion is that if the sale of alcohol is essential, then so is everything else
  14. Howard Moon

perhaps @TwinTurbo is the man for that job, he seems to disagree
  15. Howard Moon

lol.. essential services is the biggest load of shit
  16. Howard Moon

it's the biggest copout given all of those who have been put out of work. Nothing essential about horse racing
  17. Howard Moon

Perhaps Vlad is secretly trying to expose how truly incompetent Todd is ..one can hope
  18. Howard Moon

starting to sound like V'Landys isn't much less of a dope than Gronkberg
  19. Howard Moon

Other News Source Shoosh

I know, but the Raiders and Ricky protected him, because they got sick of being in situations where they were the good guys and other teams were benefiting from it
  20. Howard Moon

Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Onkabor :tearsofjoy: you're a special breed Nasheed
  21. Howard Moon

Share a Favourite Song

Wouldn't say they are in my top 10 80s bands but definitely still dig a fair few of their songs
  22. Howard Moon

Share a Favourite Song

23. Howard Moon

Mates if the horse racing is still going / apparently never stopped, then why should the boys not play? (having been quarantined of course)
  24. Howard Moon

so many employees and they can't even get crowds to some of their biggest games each season
  25. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

I hope the lawmakers are paying attention to the benefits of this situation... gotta have something good come of it
  26. Howard Moon

Good Friday

Amen brother
  27. Howard Moon

Other News Source Shoosh

so is what Curtis Scott did but Canberra protected him, and the thugs from Storm and Broncos for what they did over the Summer
  28. Howard Moon

Other News Source Shoosh

because he won't want to return to the club who sacrificed him
  29. Howard Moon

Social Media Jordan Rapana

But the question is, which player would you have a crack at?
  30. Howard Moon

let's be honest though, what organisations are not thinking about how they can get back to business? nobody likes losing cheddar
  31. Howard Moon

DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Cam's reaction to Manly :tearsofjoy:
  32. Howard Moon

DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

bahahah so that's where the name comes from
  33. Howard Moon

This could be good for us, less pressure means we might play a less frantic style of footy, also a chance to blood the Wakeham/Averillo combo
  34. Howard Moon

Fox League: 20 players of the NRL era continue with our pick of 10 to 6. Who will be in the top 5 ⁉️

he has not had to endure what some of the forwards of the past have, so you can't say that guys from that era would not be dominating in today's game like he is, or that he would be better than those guys if he had played in their era
  35. Howard Moon

Nine goes Nuclear on NRL & Greenberg

haha love your work. Couldn't of thought of a better way to describe it. :tearsofjoy:
  36. Howard Moon

I know right, quite the conundrum... I am enjoying it, though
  37. Howard Moon

5g a health hazard

This guy
  38. Howard Moon

Fox League: 20 players of the NRL era continue with our pick of 10 to 6. Who will be in the top 5 ⁉️

if Johns' career went longer maybe, but Cam400 has been just about top 3 every season for a very long time and always had Storm at the top of the ladder, as well as the Maroons over NSW Even Souths fans will say that GI is a lazy ****, hard to put him above guys who were at the top of their...
  39. Howard Moon

Toilet paper f***wits

Still got plenty left even before my purchase this morning, but thanks for the thoughts, Boost You and the other hoarders will be feeling quite silly when you go to the supermarket next :laughing:
  40. Howard Moon

No surprises here, however GI is not top 5 for mine, I would have had Freddy or Cooper in front of him
  41. Howard Moon

Songs of Yesteryear

Didn't know that either. Only 34, sad
  42. Howard Moon

Other News Source Greenburg to be sacked

Can't we just enjoy the moment? :D
  43. Howard Moon

Songs of Yesteryear

that's right, it's messed up :grinning:
  44. Howard Moon

Music to Bulldog supporter ears!
  45. Howard Moon

as much as I loathe Rupert, I must say I am quite enjoying seeing them go after Todd
  46. Howard Moon

Songs of Yesteryear

Fitting.
  47. Howard Moon

Songs of Yesteryear

would you make out with her, though? :tearsofjoy:
  48. Howard Moon

Todd is done, there is no way he survives at this point
  49. Howard Moon

Will NRL survive under its current format?

Mate I think once we get rid of Greenberg and crew and get some people in who are focused on the footy the future will start to look clearer
  50. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

aw don't be like that, maybe you can make sell a few packs on eBay
  51. Howard Moon

the plot thickens
  52. Howard Moon

I'm not questioning how good JT is, I know how good he is, and where Fox positioned him is about right.. if Cowboys were as crap without Thurston has some seem to suggest, they never would have made a GF without him.. maybe their players did not get the honours they deserved but Kyle Feldt for...
  53. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

Well, would you look at what Coles have stocked up on enjoy your clutter, @Blue_boost
  54. Howard Moon

I think at the end of the day, no matter who is on the edges, every attacking player will look better when we get the spine sorted out (if ever)
  55. Howard Moon

the issue with Smith is that he is lazy and seems to think everything should be done for him.
  56. Howard Moon

That's your guys opinions, but we will never know.. I mean I have seen him get whacked like once in his career, and that night he didn't offer a lot.. wonder how things would have panned out if he had defence coming after him week in week out, because he seems to get free rein in most games
  57. Howard Moon

Well when people think of JT they think of Origin, and his Origin success was in star studded teams.. North Queensland were a win away from a GF before he arrived so the whole theory about him carrying them is crap.. not to mention that the year they won the GF and the years surrounding it, they...
  58. Howard Moon

Jayden Okunbor to appeal NRL deregistration for schoolgirl sex scandal

Not going back into this lol all I can say is, things will be better for the Bulldogs soon when Gronkberg is gone
  59. Howard Moon

Cam400 will be 1 completely forgot about the Hayne train but don't think he will be there - Billy, Cam, GI, Johns, Lockyer
  60. Howard Moon

Social Media David Fifita

he's been busy talking Staggs into coming with him as part of a package deal
  61. Howard Moon

it was the NRL who deregistered them
  62. Howard Moon

Help needed need a statistic

Lol Panthers.. now that Gus is gone they will slowly descend back into the void
  63. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

I wouldn't you to waste any more time when you've got a loot to protect
  64. Howard Moon

you're not going to stop him completely, I am just saying he wouldn't have stood out in different eras like he does today... you're the one who thinks he is an immortal, not me
  65. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

that's what Boost has to look forward to
  66. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

dumbass will spend his last penny on tp and then realise he can't afford to eat
  67. Howard Moon

game is a lot easier when you haven't got guys rushing up on you.. deny it all you like but the game today is soft as shit
  68. Howard Moon

put some of the hard men from the day in our soft comp and they would be making Lolo meters as well.. I mean Klemmer is one of the biggest meter eaters today and he is a cat
  69. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

:grinning: his greatest lifetime achievement
  70. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

that's what they should have done here when they gave out the stimulus
  71. Howard Moon

there are reports that suggest he was not at the school, and also that he either met a girl at her work, or on Tinder, chances are he did not know she was a school girl
  72. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

oh yep, you got me
  73. Howard Moon

Then you've got multiple teams that only turn up every 6 weeks, also very few hard men in the game, very few guys who will put a shot on, and plenty of outlawed hits.. I think in previous eras he still would have been a good player, but would have had nowhere near the impact that he does have in...
  74. Howard Moon

Immortal? lol come on man... I mean yeah maybe he gets numbers we have not seen before, but he is also playing against weaker defenders than we have seen before
  75. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

I had like one big pack lol I don't shit 10 x a day @Blue_boost
  76. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

Lol I have enough toilet paper and actually haven't needed to buy any since lock down, am simply responding to accounts of people who have gone to buy some and not been able to If I needed some I would just go to every store till I found some, but it's not that easy for some older people for...
  77. Howard Moon

North Queensland and their fans are so f'n cringe when it comes to anybody who doesn't believe JT is the GOAT. image from cesspit Reddit
  78. Howard Moon

News Why Kieran Foran isn't angry about looming $500,000 pay cut

for sure, just don't know if he is a million dollar player even when fit, but then again he doesn't exactly have a lot to work with
  79. Howard Moon

If NRL teams were Simpson characters

I was thinking Barney for Souths, but I like theirs more Grandpa Simpson ‘Back in my day’ is a catchphrase you hear often, whether you’re in Redfern or the Springfield Retirement Home. And South Sydney, just like Grandpa Simpson, is forever talking about all the success they had all those...
  80. Howard Moon

soon to be renamed the Dalger treatment
  81. Howard Moon

The games he has won for us have been against the likes of Titans and the Tigers, among other teams who we have beaten without him in the squad.. I can't recall him being the best on field against any of the better teams when he has played
  82. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

There would be enough to go around if it wasn't for selfish pricks like Boost. Limiting purchases doesn't stop people from going in every day, or more than once a day unfortunately
  83. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

You guys are causing the problem, when we have been reminded again and again from the manufacturers themselves that there is no shortage. No, not selfish at all
  84. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

I told you, it is in yours and the many other selfish people's store rooms!
  85. Howard Moon

Will NRL survive under its current format?

nobody goes to the game and there is like 3-4 teams who are genuinely competitive each year... the amount of teams who are allowed to be mediocre year in year out, and the amount of players who get away with being lazy is astonishing.. big changes are needed urgently
  86. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

I hope parents are monitoring their brats to make sure they are doing all their school work and not playing Fortnite
  87. Howard Moon

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

That's what I am thinking. There was outrage towards Jayden because though we might not have the specifics, we know enough to see what happened there, but as I have been saying, it appears CHN copped the same punishment in a situation where it may have been different for him if it weren't for Jayden
  88. Howard Moon

Top 5 players from the 90's till present that would make it back in the day..

lol I am sure there was some questionable shenanigans that took place back then but thankfully not every single moment of ones life had to be captured on film in those days
  89. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

desperate times..
  90. Howard Moon

Just because I don't know the details of CHN's case does not mean there was no outrage around the situation as a whole, which is why I am saying would CHN have been de-registered for his actions if not associated with Jayden's?
  91. Howard Moon

the severity of the punishment for CHN was based on outrage, which was mostly generated by Jayden's case, given that nobody knows the details of Corey's case.
  92. Howard Moon

I'm just saying that you would think the fans should at least know a little bit more if this was on their behalf, especially when you consider the high likelihood that CHN will be lining up against us in the near future, I mean, would he have been de-registered for his actions if they were not...
  93. Howard Moon

I am not saying they don't know, I'm just saying that if they believe they are acting on behalf of the people, the people should at least know what they are acting on our behalf for
  94. Howard Moon

We at least know who the girl was, and her actual age, where the first interaction was, how it progressed from there, etc... with CHN there are multiple stories.. he met a girl on Tinder, he met a girl at her place of work, among others... Do we even know as a fact that his girl was from the school?
  95. Howard Moon

Well if they can't tell us, they should not have acted on our behalf.. Jayden, sure, we know what happened, but CHN, the fans are supposed to feel like justice was done, yet nobody knows the true circumstances
  96. Howard Moon

Ennis’ all-time Bulldogs team

Godfather of his kid, no surprise