Search results

1. Glenn L

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Deprivation of liberty, assault, battery. Criminal charges. If these things happened at the time, why didn't he or one of those other disgruntled players call the police straight away? The thing is the club will now be forced to settle out of court to limit the brand damage yet again. It will...
  2. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Why is Patolo even in the side? Tries hard but made of glass.
  3. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Fuck this corrupt shitfight of a competition
  4. Glenn L

We'd be leading this game by 20.
  5. Glenn L

So hard watching the effort of this side without proper halves to put points on the board. Going to be a very frustrating season.
  6. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

This is dark. So fucking dark.
  7. Glenn L

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Yep I believe Gus is picking the side. What's bad about that? You clearly like him. So why the big deal? The roster is so shit, the tea lady could pick it and still come up with the same results?
  8. Glenn L

Believe what you want. For me if it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck it's probably a duck. I would have thought you would be wanting King Gus to take FULL control anyway? I couldn't care less who's picking the side. It's going to amount to the same result with the shit roster we have...
  9. Glenn L

There is a post about it here.....https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/gus-gould-cameron-ciraldo-and-canterbury-bulldogs-coaching-conspiracy-theories.128304/page-4#post-4997303
  10. Glenn L

I agree although Hutch shouldn't be wearing the 7.
  11. Glenn L

Only if he is the person actually selecting the side? Some with inside knowledge have stated this might not be entirely the case.
  12. Glenn L

Where is Xerri?

Well he did win his last game for the cup side with blistering pace so there is that. He's definately worth a shot in 1st grade. He's nowhere near the turnstile Averillo was a few years back and he was in the top grade. He's also a big body which we need for get out sets.
  13. Glenn L

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Of course it's fake. There is no original article anywhere on the net other than FB. I'm no fan of Sutton but writing a fraudulent article under someone else's name is probably not the best way to go about it. Unless you're cashed up and have good legals that is.
  14. Glenn L

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Not doing something that every other club will be doing to gain an advantage is just ridiculous. This club never ceases to amaze.
  15. Glenn L

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Such a shame Gus couldn't land that very good half midway through last season hey?
  16. Glenn L

He'll select him this week because he is playing is old club
  17. Glenn L

..and the defence under him was like wet tissue paper.
  18. Glenn L

Looks way dodgy to me. I think people need to be pretty careful posting stuff like this without checking the source. No trace of the article on the internet. It's either fake or a leaked article yet to be published.
  19. Glenn L

Same. I'm calling fake news. Could the author of the post please state who wrote this and when?
  20. Glenn L

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Galvin already looks better than Burton. How can this club stuff up so much?
  21. Glenn L

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Yep welcome to the cellar. He'll have the smile wiped from his face in no time like we have for the last 8 years...
  22. Glenn L

Was not CRITTAcizing :tearsofjoy: his current form, just highlighting his curious behaviour at the start of the last press conference. His mood was totally the opposite to that of the coach? Hard to know why?
  23. Glenn L

Sit back a twiddle our thumbs as many on this forum are happy with I guess...That 10 year plan is not looking far fetched now is it? Follow an English Premier League side and subscribe to Optus Sport. It's given me a new focus! Way better product IMHO.
  24. Glenn L

The guy has won 3 Premierships, played for NSW and his country all before turning 24. Guess he can afford to laugh and just take the cash! Tread water for 4 years and go back to Penrith and win some more comps.
  25. Glenn L

Surely we could have picked up Sezer for not much? Still better than any half we have currently and has loads of experience? Probably would have come for peanuts to come back to the Dogs.
  26. Glenn L

Worrying sign for me was the start of the press conference. He was joking around and upbeat. Cirro was pissed and was not happy. Probably losing focus and accepting losing already. Watch his form go down the shitter like all the decent players we've signed in the last 7 years.
  27. Glenn L

Round 4 Press Conference

and should have gone all out for Hunt last season with player swaps/cash the lot.
  28. Glenn L

Opinion Blake Taffee

The Fox's body is really starting to let him down to the point I'm not confident anymore of him even making through a game uninjured.
  29. Glenn L

News Preston Injured

Not a hope of winning the next 3 anyway and then the bye...
  30. Glenn L

Round 4 Press Conference

I'm not convinced he's a good coach but I see improvement and until he has a proper NRL roster he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.
  31. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

The fact is we HAVE NO HALVES.
  32. Glenn L

I think Taaffe would be a better half option.
  33. Glenn L

Round 4 Press Conference

We got the momentum and were on top much of the second half. The forwards and the coach were not the reason we lost the game. INEPT playmakers cost us the game.
  34. Glenn L

Round 4 Press Conference

If Gus wants Gus gets. Everyone knows that. He was just too pig headed. Now he suffers and Cirro is left holding the can.
  35. Glenn L

Round 4 Press Conference

He should be feeling ripped off that big Gus deemed it not necessary to buy a proper 6, 7 and 1 in the off season.
  36. Glenn L

I thought Jason Taylor was the attack coach?
  37. Glenn L

Tracy no smaller than Taaffe? Wilson to FB and Xerri to wing would also work.
  38. Glenn L

Ha ha good to hear! I lived that show growing up. My son has inherited some of my old TB stuff and he loves it. Not a big fan of the new stuff! 1965 all the way for me!
  39. Glenn L

Liam Knight aka John Tracy ha ha!
  40. Glenn L

Sutton is ass but he didn't stop us coming up empty with set after set after set on Souffs tryline. Our useless playmakers did that.
  41. Glenn L

We do but they are in the wrong positions.
  42. Glenn L

On a positive note. How good is Curran? Bloke is an absolute machine.
  43. Glenn L

If Ciraldo has the balls to switch players and find the right halves combination we are better than that.
  44. Glenn L

It's a no brainer so Ciraldo won't do it.
  45. Glenn L

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

We tried that halves pairing last year. How did that go?
  46. Glenn L

Sexton would make zero difference. Need someone with speed. Taaffe should be 7.
  47. Glenn L

Well that is clearly what should happen but doubt the coach will see it that way...
  48. Glenn L

Taaffe to 7, Tracy to fullback. But it won't happen until we lose the next 3.
  49. Glenn L

100% Bloke was happy as larry. We lost you don't celebrate like that FFS!
  50. Glenn L

With better halves we ice that game with 10 to go.
  51. Glenn L

Pathetic halves pairing cost us that game. Had enough possession to score 3 fuckin times.
  52. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Looks like Addo Carr wishes he was at Souffs with all the fraternizing at the end of the game FFS!
  53. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

With a halves pairing that we have WE DESERVED TO LOSE!
  54. Glenn L

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

Lovin' the new look. So much so my avatar now features his portrait.
  55. Glenn L

News Addo-Carr out of doghouse

Have been missing these Gould approved puff pieces from his right hand media puppet Weidler.
  56. Glenn L

Bulldogs line up round 3

I'm far from his biggest fan but geez at this point I think we just have to suck it up give him another 2 years. Who replaces him? Just going around in circles...
  57. Glenn L

Bulldogs line up round 3

Wow. Ok. So we tread water and hope and pray an 18 year old will deliver the goods in what 2-3 years minimum?
  58. Glenn L

Bulldogs line up round 3

So who comes in NEXT year? Dire then too?
  59. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

John Tracy will kill it in the front row this week. Always knew it was a job for International Rescue!
  60. Glenn L

Bulldogs line up round 3

Yep and Ciraldo is happy with the side. He's going to give it AT LEAST 12 rounds to bed the current side down. No unforced changes until at least June/July I'd say. Results not important.
  61. Glenn L

Bulldogs line up round 3

In fact going by the press conference he is SUPER HAPPY with the side. One chipper, upbeat coach right there.
  62. Glenn L

Round 2 Press Conference

100%. The man is deluded. He's watching a different Canterbury to the one I am.
  63. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Who lasts the 5 years? Gould or Cirdildo?
  64. Glenn L

Why because I dare question Gus and Ciraldo's competence?
  65. Glenn L

Yep I forgot about his 10 year plan. The juniors weren't ready when he got rid of the last 30?
  66. Glenn L

Watching Gus trying to get rid of this latest batch of 30 players is going to be something to behold...
  67. Glenn L

Started off all calm and "didn't want to say too much in case of fine" and then started losing his shit. :tearsofjoy: Gould has the media supposedly in his back pocket so he should be doing this. Instead it looks like he's at Penrith??? That a boy Gus...
  68. Glenn L

So a Gould problem for turning over 30 players and signing the wrong ones and wrong coach?
  69. Glenn L

Taaffe is 100x better than Perham. Not even close.
  70. Glenn L

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

This side will flog themselves for no reward for 5 or 6 rounds and then throw in the towel like year after year after year.
  71. Glenn L

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Unfortunately for Burton and Ciraldo the media couldn't care less and will blow torch them weekly...
  72. Glenn L

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Is there some other Bulldogs side playing in the NRL because I'm deadset watching a different side go around to Ciraldo?
  73. Glenn L

How many wins will we have by round 10?

2. Tigers and bye. Then it's Cirdildo bye bye.
  74. Glenn L

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Nothing will change for around 3 months just like the Perham failure. Sadly the season will be done and dusted by then.
  75. Glenn L

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Cirdildo said he didn't know he was badly injured. How can this be when the trainers have direct comms to the coaching staff?
  76. Glenn L

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Ha ha, I just said the same to my son :tearsofjoy:
  77. Glenn L

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Because he is a coach and Cirdildo is an assistant.
  78. Glenn L

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Great to see the coach that was begging Gus for a chance at the Dogs totally transform St Merge.
  79. Glenn L

Like Kikau, Mahoney, Burton and Fox you mean?
  80. Glenn L

It's like they said during the coverage. The team is full of Ferrari's but they are driving on a dirt road :tearsofjoy:
  81. Glenn L

Thank you for some reason. I'm as happy as larry. So great we are keeping it below 30.
  82. Glenn L

At least we are used to this shit for so long now that it's just the norm :tearsofjoy:
  83. Glenn L

How long until Gus sharpens his knife again?
  84. Glenn L

Hang in there. Gus has a 20 year plan. This is only year 3.
  85. Glenn L

Mine too and I'd also say we don't have a 1, 6 or ANY decent middles.
  86. Glenn L

Kiraz just not fast enough for wing. Bloke looks like he's running backwards.
  87. Glenn L

Everyone can see that except Gould and Cirdildo
  88. Glenn L

Cirdildo will probably wait 12 rounds like he did with Perham last year...