Search results

1. Some doggies supporter

Cameron’s 400’th

In the all of rugby league there has never been a greater grub nor ref as Cameron Smith. Honestly I hope he gets out on that paddock and gets concussed
  2. Some doggies supporter

Tolman 250th

I know he has become somewhat of a nuisance but we need to congratulate him for getting to this milestone and being a great set can’t for this wonderful club. So thank Tolman, hope this inspires him to run for 200+ but I can dream
  3. Some doggies supporter

Who would you honestly keep from our 17

1- Nick Meaney: Like the kid there is potential 2-Samoan Sauce: Strong runner but is if when it comes to a high ball 3-Montoya: Has had his second wind resign him on a 1 year deal if form continues 4-Hoppa: Fuck off. Really offers nothing 5-Reimis Smith: I feeling sorry for the kid is a good...
  4. Some doggies supporter

The Clearys

This dear friends is a tale of failure, betrayal, disappoint and mind boggling decisions of the panthers , personified by the coach and son dou of the Clearys. Honestly though how shit have the panther been
  5. Some doggies supporter

The NB of N

Just seeing if anyone else has been caught in the debacle that is the nbn. Honestly it is a government program but 4 different people have showed up to house and done fuck all it’s just annoying yo know?
  6. Some doggies supporter

Your ideal forward pack

What would your ideal 8-17( we have four forwards on the bench).
  7. Some doggies supporter

Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

At least his not leechia
  8. Some doggies supporter

Should we give Tui kotoa a chance this season

With are lack of depth in the backline there would be nothing wrong with giving some of our younger guys a taste of first grade but that’s just me what do you think?
  9. Some doggies supporter

What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Just want to know what players people think we shouldn’t offer a contract extension to at the end of next season