1. Some doggies supporter

Aussie talk (slang)

Full as a fat ladies sock
  2. Some doggies supporter

Nines Jersey

It’s ok ...
  3. Some doggies supporter

Official Manly crown Trbojevic bros as club royalty with lucrative deals

Honestly just throwing it there that Tom make jake look better than he his, not saying he isn’t good but my point still stands
  4. Some doggies supporter

Bronc's offering Fifita 750K. How much should we offer ?

$0, don’t get me wrong his a great player and young to boot but I don’t think we need him. Rather go for a centre or another depth forward
  5. Some doggies supporter

News SBW fields staggering $9 million offer from Toronto Wolfpack

IT all makes sense now, the roosters haven’t been rorting the salary cap they have just been playing by different rules
  6. Some doggies supporter

9’s

Jmk has always pretty good game. God to see some of his speed
  7. Some doggies supporter

Kangaroos Squad to play Kiwis and Tonga

As an Australian I honestly want this team to get smashed. I’m tired of a mostly one sided completion where Australia is supposed to promote and expanded the game yet take other countries best talent for their own
  8. Some doggies supporter

Nathan Brown

Just for a sec imagine if a bulldog did the same thing brown did he’d be gone for 10+ but this Parra **** will get off easy with 5 fuck him though
  9. Some doggies supporter

News Beattie on the wayout?

One down now one to go
  10. Some doggies supporter

Wakeham??

I like he’s cheekyness, has a little Maloney in him
  11. Some doggies supporter

Opinion What a fantastic win.

Honestly with Adam Elliot I would go so far as to call him a pro benchie he just brings energy onto the field and it’s good to watch
  12. Some doggies supporter

Cameron’s 400’th

In the all of rugby league there has never been a greater grub nor ref as Cameron Smith. Honestly I hope he gets out on that paddock and gets concussed
  13. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Fuck these refs both of the sharpies tries can riff shit decision
  14. Some doggies supporter

Tolman 250th

I know he has become somewhat of a nuisance but we need to congratulate him for getting to this milestone and being a great set can’t for this wonderful club. So thank Tolman, hope this inspires him to run for 200+ but I can dream
  15. Some doggies supporter

Official Origin Game 2 Teams

The team shit and need a new captain, Cordner like a second rower version of Kieran Foran give the captaincy to like Maloney
  16. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Please either tell me the board has stepped in or pay has developed a functioning brain cause I’d be happy either way
  17. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Cause fuck it the team should be ; 1. Meaney 2. Smith 3.DWZ 4. Harper 5. Okunbor 6. Foran 7. Cogger 8. Tolman 9. JMK 10. Ofa 11. Martin 12. Corey 13. Jackson 14. Lachlan Lewis 15. Napa 16. RFM 17. Renouf This is baring players currently injured and is my ideal team for the rest of the year
  18. Some doggies supporter

Adam Idiot

If Elliot gets selected tomorrow boycott the game cause fuck pay, fuck the board and holy shut fuck or Ron Massey cup level players in first grade
  19. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

I feel like crying, sack pay, crucify Adam Elliot , and just uhhhhhhhhhhn fuck we are so fucked
  20. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

We’re going to get smacked by the dragons
  21. Some doggies supporter

Official State of Origin - NSW v QLD - Game Discussion Thread

Laterell really fucked us with some fucking retarded decisions it still good job j Moz
  22. Some doggies supporter

Toby Sexton

With a name like that he’ll have a sex tape in no time
  23. Some doggies supporter

Movie Discussion

Anyon where watched Godzilla 2? It’s a pretty fun action romp with somewhat confusing writing but the actors get you emotional invested within the story. Plus who doesn’t like gojira? Overall I recommend it if you have some free time
  24. Some doggies supporter

Who would you honestly keep from our 17

1- Nick Meaney: Like the kid there is potential 2-Samoan Sauce: Strong runner but is if when it comes to a high ball 3-Montoya: Has had his second wind resign him on a 1 year deal if form continues 4-Hoppa: Fuck off. Really offers nothing 5-Reimis Smith: I feeling sorry for the kid is a good...
  25. Some doggies supporter

Cody Walker refuses to sing national anthem at State of Origin

Shouldn’t matter what race you are if your born here you should at least stand up straight and be respectful. If Cody does this I would be ok over it
  26. Some doggies supporter

The Clearys

This dear friends is a tale of failure, betrayal, disappoint and mind boggling decisions of the panthers , personified by the coach and son dou of the Clearys. Honestly though how shit have the panther been
  27. Some doggies supporter

Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

What game were you watching?
  28. Some doggies supporter

The NB of N

Just seeing if anyone else has been caught in the debacle that is the nbn. Honestly it is a government program but 4 different people have showed up to house and done fuck all it’s just annoying yo know?
  29. Some doggies supporter

Movie Discussion

Why does a sonic movie exist and why does he look like that
  30. Some doggies supporter

Astrology compatibility

Star signs are weird cause you read them and they describe you somewhat and your just like wtf but it’s just a coincidence not astrology
  31. Some doggies supporter

SHAQUAI MITCHELL

Are you sure we haven’t signed Greg Inglis
  32. Some doggies supporter

Annesley Warns Bulldogs To Cut Out Go-Slow Tactics

The f*king nrl stepping in when slow down the ruck a little but Melbourne can do all the wrestling they want
  33. Some doggies supporter

Opinion Time to go shopping

Let’s set up shop on Fiji and some other island to poach some talent especially backs
  34. Some doggies supporter

SHAQUAI MITCHELL

If you think about it he suits dean pays gameplay perfectly. See his going to replace Lichcer on the bench but he is only going to play 10 minutes so fitness isn’t a issue, What an amazing signing.
  35. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Chris and Meaney have been named in the fucking Canterbury side. Fuck
  36. Some doggies supporter

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Put Tolman at lock, Elliot on the the bench and start Fualalo
  37. Some doggies supporter

Realistic CAP Prices

I reckon it’s just one of those seasons where even if some players are decent the attitude and the weaker members while being all the rest down with them
  38. Some doggies supporter

Your ideal forward pack

What would your ideal 8-17( we have four forwards on the bench).
  39. Some doggies supporter

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

Okunbor still needs a year or 2 to develop
  40. Some doggies supporter

News 'I'm my harshest critic': 2019 a career-defining year for Foran

If he doesn’t get injuries and has a solid season I’d be happy
  41. Some doggies supporter

News Canterbury Bulldogs: 2019 Round 1 predicted team

Morgan Harper has been elevated into our top 30
  42. Some doggies supporter

2019 position breakdown: Backrow

At least we have depth for representive time when Jacko, Corey and RFM are selected for there state or country
  43. Some doggies supporter

Missing out on the top 8 will not be a failure

Bulldogs will finsh 16th and the Titans will be Minor premiers for 2019 ( he said jokingly)
  44. Some doggies supporter

News NRL's hypocrisy must end now

What a fucking joke honestly can someone please impeach this board that goes out of its way to support stalkers that take photos of nude men in there free time over addressing the issue of players that bash women?
  45. Some doggies supporter

Fox Sports Bold Predictions for 2019

My predictions for 2019 1. The roosters sign two more marquee players 2. Ben Hunt becomes a reserve grade hooker 3. Following that the dragons will get the spoon 4. The knights become the golden child of the NRL 5. The sharks move to Gosford becoming the Gosford Dogfish
  46. Some doggies supporter

NRL forced to prepare contingency plan should Cronulla financially collapse

Combine the sharks and tigers into the Perth tiger sharks. Two dodgy clubs could make an ok one
  47. Some doggies supporter

NRL forced to prepare contingency plan should Cronulla financially collapse

Imagine relocating the sharkies to Perth or becoming a second Brisbane team. One less Sydney team and we can push up our catchment area to like Arncliffe and the surrounding areas
  48. Some doggies supporter

Funny Rugby League Moments

No wonder the roosters need to cheat the salary cap
  49. Some doggies supporter

Tommy Makinson

Interesting but you have remember he is from super league
  50. Some doggies supporter

Opinion Backline

I think if you switched Hoppa to the wing and Crichton to the centre’s it would a better backline overall. Especially with Crichton’s height not being such a detractor a centre
  51. Some doggies supporter

Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

At least his not leechia
  52. Some doggies supporter

Should we give Tui kotoa a chance this season

With are lack of depth in the backline there would be nothing wrong with giving some of our younger guys a taste of first grade but that’s just me what do you think?
  53. Some doggies supporter

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Good team but would have to find space for Elliot
  54. Some doggies supporter

What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Release every player that is off contract this year apart from martin and ogden
  55. Some doggies supporter

Cap Situation

What good centres are on the market though.
  56. Some doggies supporter

It would be interesting to see Pay use a bench of just forwards instead of having JMK on the bench.
  57. Some doggies supporter

Reckon we should drop fualalo to ISP and give someone else that bench spot
  58. Some doggies supporter

What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Just want to know what players people think we shouldn’t offer a contract extension to at the end of next season
  59. Some doggies supporter

Official Top 30

‘Looked’
  60. Some doggies supporter

Official Top 30

This is very left field but why not try and sign Cory Denniss. Newcastle already have plenty of outside backs and he could be a good buy in a position we need depth in plus he’s already played some first grade and look ok.
  61. Some doggies supporter

Official 2019 Jersey

Looks good