Search results

1. Jackson_1994

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

What Truly Occurs at NRL Training Sessions: Nudie Runs, Sleep Deprivation and Chilli Eating Clubs across the National Rugby League (NRL) continue to grapple with the challenge of instilling discipline among team members. Traditional financial penalties remain common, yet a range of other...
  2. Jackson_1994

News Joash Papalii focused on making NRL debut

Rising through the ranks at the Canterbury Bulldogs, Joash Papalii is focused on making his NRL debut and forging his own rugby league legacy. play in the SG Ball Cup, and Jersey Flegg Cup and earn honours for the Under-19s NSW Blues squad. Now plying his trade in the NSW Cup, Papalii is...
  3. Jackson_1994

News “I held a resentment against Souths for years”: Maitua reveals messy Bunnies call which led to Bulldogs’ contract

Maitua originally came through the Rabbitohs’ youth system before a ‘traumatic experience’ saw him nearly quit football completely. Former Australian and Samoan representative Reni Maitua has revealed how close he came to quitting rugby league completely after being snubbed by the Rabbitohs'...
  4. Jackson_1994

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Defeating the Parramatta Eels last weekend, the Canterbury Bulldogs SG Ball Cup team is a win away from reaching the coveted grand final, but they will have to go up against a club that has already defeated them this season. Nearly three months ago, the Bulldogs were unsuccessful in defeating...
  5. Jackson_1994

Nah gone back to union unfortunately
  6. Jackson_1994

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Hull FC have held talks with Hayze Perham regarding a move to the club. Hull Live understands the Canterbury Bulldogs player has emerged on UK radars in the past week, and the Black and Whites have expressed an interest in him following the departure of Tex Hoy last week. Perham, 24, can play...
  7. Jackson_1994

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Via Telegraph Sport By Sean Teuma The Canterbury Bulldogs will line up as the NRLW’s newest club in 2025, and with their female pathways teams the envy of others, they’re set to make an immediate impact at the elite level. For those playing close attention to the female pathways it was...
  8. Jackson_1994

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

Fuck I hope we don't bring in tentavno or momsiea Tentavno shouldn't have got a top 30 spot to being with he is way off the pace even at cup level Gus wanted to bring him back it should have been on a train and trial not a top 30 FFS And momsiea has been playing Ron Massey cup that tells you...
  9. Jackson_1994

Official Gus on Twitter

I wasn't real keen on the Mann signing at 1st but he been a good signning for us we will miss him being out
  10. Jackson_1994

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Yer Im sure U can buy one game subscription Yer I be interesting how the flegg boys go I reckon Hayward replaces Mann next week he been playing bit of everywhere in cup at lock hooker half's and brought into the squad vs roosters I think he will be close to be given a NRL game
  11. Jackson_1994

Team changes in good luck to the flegg boys making there cup debuts
  12. Jackson_1994

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Robinson is nothing but a whinging bitch when he don't get his own way
  13. Jackson_1994

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Paul Kent: Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories Telegraph Sport Enough conspiracy theories surround Phil Gould he should be getting around more often in the old tinfoil hat, or whatever it is that keeps out the head noise. He is gossip central for...
  14. Jackson_1994

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Telegraph Sport Viliame Kikau believes some rivals could be milking obstruction penalties but has declared Canterbury will not be the kind of club that takes a dive to get the upper hand over an opponent. The obstruction rule is back in the spotlight after the NRL conceded the Bunker should...
  15. Jackson_1994

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Telegraph Sport He is Mr Six Per Cent – a leading referee with an abnormal record controlling one NRL club over nearly a decade. The Bulldogs have won just one of their past 15 games under referee Gerard Sutton – a success rate of just six per cent dating back to round to round 2, 2016. It is...
  16. Jackson_1994

BUZZ tweet

What a old shit C**t
  17. Jackson_1994

https://www.youtube.com/live/RkXJVLPWaV0?si=8P-XqtcaX0UcbqsC Flegg game is live on youtube
  18. Jackson_1994

SG Ball Bulldogs 46 vs Steelers 16 Dogs Trys Logan Spinks Sosaia Alatini Bryan Jorgensen Sosefo Finau Ratu Rinakama Patrick Young Sosaia Kaufusi Patrick Young Dogs Goals Alex Conti 7/8
  19. Jackson_1994

HM Full-Time Dogs 52 steelers 6 Dogs trys 52 Jope Rauqe Azariah Toki-Mautairi Fine Fale Jope Rauqe Tawa-Dean Simpkins Albert Balchin Hassan Rabaa Jope Rauqe Hassan Rabaa Goals Matthew Barakat 8/9 Steelers Trys 6 Leeroy Weatherall Goals Jack Talbott 1/1
  20. Jackson_1994

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/03/18/une-harold-matthews-cup-highlights--round-seven/ HM highlights start from 3:00 mark https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/03/18/sg-ball-cup-highlights--round-seven/ SG BALL highlights start 3:58 mark...
  21. Jackson_1994

I was told it was always a plan to give them a game during the season was always going to be after the LD season finished
  22. Jackson_1994

Good to see the 2 Laurie Daly cup half's get a start in the team
  23. Jackson_1994

News Eli Clark: The Belmore Boys teacher eyeing his NRL debut

A Canterbury Bulldogs fan growing up who idolised Ben Barba, Eli Clark has gone from teaching at Belmore Boys High School to becoming one of the brightest young prospects at the club. As the Bulldogs continue to overhaul their roster with a plethora of new additions, the club's junior system...
  24. Jackson_1994

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

He rips in to latrell tonight hahah
  25. Jackson_1994

News Parramatta Eels vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs: Top 19 Juniors Coming through the ranks

Via Telegraph Sport By Fatima Kdouh Western Sydney foes Parramatta and Canterbury dominated junior reps in 2023, but who has the best rising talent? We rank the top 19 youngsters poised to the NRL rivals into the future. From Blaize Talagi, a Parramatta junior on the cusp of NRL selection...
  26. Jackson_1994

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Kikau’s Comeback Season Bulldogs enforcer Viliame Kikau says he’s more focused on the process than outcomes in 2024 after conceding looking too far ahead got the better of him last year. Kikau was restricted to just nine appearances in his first season for the Club with a ruptured pectoral...
  27. Jackson_1994

News Bulldogs scout American talent ahead of Vegas season opener

The Bulldogs are leading the pack when it comes to scouting talent in North America. Canterbury CEO Aaron Warburton and director Andrew Gifford recently attended the NRL Las Vegas 9s to identify potential recruits for a future NRLW team. It was amazing to witness the level of talent at the...
  28. Jackson_1994

News BULLS/DOGS ACADEMY AND CRL DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY LAUNCHED AT NGĀ PUNA WAI

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs solidified the club’s commitment to its pathways and development partnership with Canterbury Rugby League via the unveiling of the Canterbury Bulls/Dogs Academy and the CRL Development Academy at Ngā Puna Wai on Sunday. The Bulldogs also delivered a coach...
  29. Jackson_1994

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I think it a risk starting Tracey off the back of no pre season I would give him a couple of games in cup to get match fitness back
  30. Jackson_1994

Jersey Flegg Trial Team

Flegg won 32-18 wasn't there just seen score posted up on socials
  31. Jackson_1994

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

What a fucking shit decision by the club I don't care if he is on peanuts he was shit for Leeds he had a stroke and recovered and his a grub of human massively disappointed in this move from the club I would have preferred to promote from within someone like jack Todd
  32. Jackson_1994

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

NSW Cup and flegg have got a trial this Saturday at henson park if anyone goes please keep us updated
  33. Jackson_1994

Official Gus on Twitter

Can anyone ask Gus for a NSW Cup trial team list if possible
  34. Jackson_1994

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I'm glad Papalii ,Hayward got to keep the spots hope they get decent minutes with the top liners I would have liked to see O'Neil keep his spot as well but he will get his chance
  35. Jackson_1994

Official Gus on Twitter

I wonder how Danica likes dating a Reggie's player hahaha
  36. Jackson_1994

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

JK brother just posted that up on one of the bulldogs Facebook groups
  37. Jackson_1994

News CANTERBURY JUNIORS HAYWARD AND ALATINI THRIVING AS BULLDOG PUPS

The burgeoning development and pathways partnership between Canterbury Rugby League and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is already reaping dividends for the club’s SG Ball side – as well as two talented tyros from our region who are taking an opportunity in Sydney with both hands. The Bulldogs...
  38. Jackson_1994

That's the game I was hoping to find but no luck
  39. Jackson_1994

Apparently us and warriors are next cab of the rank and then South's
  40. Jackson_1994

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to be overthrown in board elections Daily Telegraph The Canterbury Bulldogs are facing a boardroom upheaval on the eve of the 2024 NRL premiership kick-off. This masthead can reveal chairman John Khoury is facing the chop at Sunday’s AGM. He may...
  41. Jackson_1994

News Bud Smith: 'Dad has been my biggest role model'

Football is in Queensland Rugby League Emerging Origin squad member Bud Smith’s blood. The 18-year-old’s dad Jason Smith signed with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs as a young gun – exactly what Smith has done - and played 16 State of Origin games for the Queensland Maroons. Smith said his...
  42. Jackson_1994

News Burton supports young stars as Bulldogs release Flegg champions

Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo has named eight players from last year’s Jersey Flegg championship team for the practice match against Melbourne at Belmore this week. This includes Eli Clark at the centre position and others in key positions, such as Harry Hayes and Luke Smith as backrowers...
  43. Jackson_1994

Yer I thought the same thing that was coming from one of the recruitment staff that I asked before Christmas I thought we should have kept them
  44. Jackson_1994

Yer Johannsen brothers both gone told they weren't offered new contracts by the club
  45. Jackson_1994

Been told Kalati gone back to play league in the panthers comp
  46. Jackson_1994

Yer I ref him in school footy if it's the same one where talking about Navren Willett I seen he named in this weekend trial team for tigers vs Warriors
  47. Jackson_1994

I was speaking to a nswrl rep recently said at this stage they got no intention of going back
  48. Jackson_1994

Yer HM under 17s and SG Ball under 19s . Yer the size of them is crazy glad I retired hahahaha
  49. Jackson_1994

Found HM game on YouTube from the weekend
  50. Jackson_1994

Opinion Pre Season Training

Haven't you heard he is playing prop this year hahahaha
  51. Jackson_1994

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Bulldogs ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴘɪɴ ᴏɴ $1.6ᴍ ᴘᴜʀꜱᴜɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴇʀʀᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀʏ Via Telegraph Sport By Brent Read and Michael Carayannis✍️ The Bulldogs are ready to pull the pin on their $1.6 million pursuit of Terrell May amid concerns over the glacial pace of talks with the Sydney Roosters prop. This...
  52. Jackson_1994

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

ʙᴜʟʟᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴘɪɴ ᴏɴ $1.6ᴍ ᴘᴜʀꜱᴜɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴇʀʀᴇʟʟ ᴍᴀy Via Telegraph Sport By Brent Read and Michael Carayannis The Bulldogs are ready to pull the pin on their $1.6 million pursuit of Terrell May amid concerns over the glacial pace of talks with the Sydney Roosters prop. This masthead...
  53. Jackson_1994

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

Via Telegraph Sport By Peter Badel “I never ripped off anyone at the Dogs. I’m not driven by money. I’m just happy to be back in Brisbane with my life settled again.” DOG GONE Pangai Jr insists he enjoyed working with Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo and football boss ‘Gus’ Gould, but reveals...
  54. Jackson_1994

Second half dogs would probably like to forget but wins a win dogs win 30-16
  55. Jackson_1994

Dogs of to very strong start in HM running over roosters in every aspect Barkata leading the team around well Johnson on the wing got a double Seve is on a different level Dogs lead 18-0
  56. Jackson_1994

Official North Coast Bulldogs Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Squads and Scores and Team News 2024

NT run out winners 36 - 6 in LD cup NT fowards to dominate could be a tough season for NCB especially against the bigger packs
  57. Jackson_1994

Official Harvey Norman Women's and Tarsha Gale and Lisa Fiaola Squads Scores and Team News 2024

Lisa Fiaola bulldogs win 36-10 Tarsha Gale bulldogs win 32-4
  58. Jackson_1994

Official North Coast Bulldogs Andrew Johns and Laurie Daley Squads and Scores and Team News 2024

NCB win AJ cup 34-10 NCB to big and strong half's where good and so was the fullback and captain . Was sloppy at times commentator mentioned it was in the 30s so I dare say the heat was a factor
  59. Jackson_1994

No unfortunately it's disappointing that's for sure
  60. Jackson_1994

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/02/02/nswrl-tv-to-showcase-more-than-250-games-to-fans/?fbclid=IwAR0FIO0UV4apfyAHMZxklAwSlVBsxe3qNdMcShll-ARoqMzHcNCBc4bzEmI
  61. Jackson_1994

Anyone that was planning to watch the games on nswrl Facebook page be aware the money hungry fucks are now making you pay through a app to watch the games
  62. Jackson_1994

HAROLD MATTHEWS CUP ROUND ONE - 1PM, BELMORE SPORTS GROUND Coach: Shannon Rushworth What to expect: The squad has a good mix of experience with ten players who were involved in the Harold Matts championship campaign last year. They know exactly how tough the competition can be and what is...
  63. Jackson_1994

Canterbury’s potential long-term halves combination will run out for the first time together for the Club tomorrow as the NSWRL junior reps season kicks off across the state. Highly touted teenagers Mitchell Woods and Alex Conti have been named in the halves for the Bulldogs’ SG Ball side to...
  64. Jackson_1994

He still with the club probably find it hard to get a start over Conti and woods I do think Bronson is a good players there hopefully force his way into the side somewhere
  65. Jackson_1994

Official Harvey Norman Women's and Tarsha Gale and Lisa Fiaola Squads Scores and Team News 2024

Lisa Fiaola Round 1 team @BELMORE sports ground 10am kick off Live on NSWRL Facebook page
  66. Jackson_1994

Laurie Daly Cup Northern Tigers Vs North coast Bulldogs (both our feeder areas) live on NSWRL Facebook page 11:20am NSW time
  67. Jackson_1994

Andrew Johns Cup Northern Tigers Vs North coast Bulldogs (both our feeder areas) live on NSWRL Facebook page 10am NSW time
  68. Jackson_1994

HM Round 1 team kicks off live on NSWRL Facebook at 1pm NSW time
  69. Jackson_1994

SG BALL team round 1 game is broadcasted on nswrl Facebook page very strong side
  70. Jackson_1994

NORTH COAST BULLDOGS SEASON PREVIEW 2024 ANDREW JOHNS CUP NORTH COAST BULLDOGS Captain: Kden Carter Coach: Geoff Batten Last season: Fourth in Northern Conference (2-3) Why they will be competitive: As the first year of representative football for much of the squad, the initial training...
  71. Jackson_1994

2024 SG Ball Cup Season Preview: Bulldogs CODE Sports By Sean Teuma, Kevin Merrigan and Jason Hosken It’s the competition that shines a light on the NRL’s future and with the talent lining up in SG Ball, this year is no exception. We preview all competing clubs, continuing with the Canterbury...
  72. Jackson_1994

Official RFM granted immediate release

Could have 3 spots available now if topine don't come back and Montgomery, RFM both now gone . I can see Edwards or Morrin promoted and hopefully a couple of props somewhere
  73. Jackson_1994

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He only recently re-signed for 3 years
  74. Jackson_1994

Matts and ball trials

Thanks for update
  75. Jackson_1994

Matts and ball trials

Anyone go to the dogs and sharks trial that can give us updates
  76. Jackson_1994

Offer Made (May)

Don't want Tyrone at all his a grub
  77. Jackson_1994

Rumour Dodd

Lewis Dodd, star of St Helens RLFC in the Super League and arguably the best young talent in rugby league, has refused to rule out a future move to the NRL. Off-contract at the end of the 2024 season, the future English international is remembered in Australia as the player who led his club to...
  78. Jackson_1994

News Cameron Ciraldo Q&A How New Recruits Will Feature In His Quest To Make The Bulldogs A Powerhouse Again

Via Telegraph Sport By David Riccio Is there a coach with more questions to answer than Cameron Ciraldo? DAVID RICCIO sits down with the Bulldogs mentor to see what his plans are to make the club competitive again. With 10 new players coming into his squad, including superstar Stephen...
  79. Jackson_1994

Matts and ball trials

Only 34 mins not full game
  80. Jackson_1994

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

His season that just went for Warrington was that bad not worth it even though we are desperate for middles
  81. Jackson_1994

Hi mate do you know how papalii going one I hope to see gets a fair bit of trial time with the top side.
  82. Jackson_1994

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Papalii currently on development and Todd on Train and trial
  83. Jackson_1994

Good stuff looking forward to hearing updates I hate pre season considering how shit our social media updates are see 3 of 4 photos and here nothing else
  84. Jackson_1994

He a player Im suprised hasn't cracked NRL yet what I seen of him in the games for Fiji and few Q cup games he looks decent moved in the middle for the Blackhawks last year in cup
  85. Jackson_1994

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Local junior Mitchell Woods has locked in his place at Belmore until the end of 2027. Signing an extension earlier today, local product Mitchell Woods will stay on with the club, and claim a spot in the Bulldogs NRL Top 30 squad from 2025 onwards. Coming off the back of captaining the 2023...