Search results

1. Artybulldog 26

Official Train & Trials

Can anyone post the full story https://t.co/dUzyTnv19X
  2. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Is leaving Melbourne. Great defensive player and known leader in that Melbourne leadership group, and at 31, would set standards. As well, whenever I hear Gus commentating a Melbourne game on 9, he gives so much praise for him. Thoughts…
  3. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

Team Lists - Player - Amount - 1. Blake Taafe $250,000 2. Josh Addo Carr $650,000 3. Bronson Xerri $400,000 4. Stephen Crichton $750,000 5. Jacob Kiraz $350,000 6. Matt Burton $850,000 7. Toby Sexton $400,000 8. Tevita Pangai-Junior $850,000 9. Reed Mahoney...
  4. Artybulldog 26

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_TWT&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-bulldogs-sign-titans-halfback-toby-sexton-in-immediate-transfer-deal/news-story/6509108111be31ec97c48b4186d9cd09&memtype=registered&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-...
  5. Artybulldog 26

Question: Why was Mahoney at HFB?

Quick Question; Why was Reed Mahoney at HFB today and Flanno at Hooker. Only caught glimpses. Serious answers other than Flanno is shit would be appreciated Thanks guys
  6. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Worst Signings Roster

Complied a 1-18 of our worst signings of the NRL Era. Player can’t have debuted at our club as well. Thoughts: Matt Dufty Nic Cotric Brenko Lee Brent Naden Corey Allan Kieran Foran Kyle Flanagan Luke Thompson (He’s hasn’t been as bad as others, but the price coupled with suspensions and...
  7. Artybulldog 26

Ads

Is anyone else getting ads at the top of their page on the kennel or is it just me?
  8. Artybulldog 26

News 2023 Top 30 Player List

Just put together this to help keep track of the top 30, and cap. Would love to hear any edits to player salary as well. Will edit when any new info comes in... Player - Amount - 1. Jake Averillo $200,000 2. Josh Addo Carr $550,000 3. Paul Alomoti $150,000 4. Braidon Burns $200,000...
  9. Artybulldog 26

2023 Youth Signings

Hey Guys. Haven't been too active on the socials and all that for a few months, and have come back to see a multitude of youth being signed up. Would anyone be able to out together a list of all our non-top-30 signings for 2023? Signings like train and trial, development and any other young players.
  10. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Jackson at Prop?

Thoughts on the idea. Think it’s time now that he’ll be especially valuable in the front row. Allows RFM to start in the right edge where he looks his best, and Thompson, King or Pangai to ball play and offload at lock. What Jackson does best is tackle and take the tough runs, which he can do...
  11. Artybulldog 26

Josh Cook

Just saw that he’s been straight dropped from reserve grade. Was a lot of hype towards him last year. Fallen behind ZDC, Gray and new youngster Brandon Clarke. Anyone know what’s happened?
  12. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Potential Burton Competition

Lot of people getting worried about having competition to keep Burton. Just here to point out the obvious thoughts and clear everything up… To be totally honest, only clubs don’t have a set or marquee 5/8, those being: Cronulla Brisbane Dragons Knights Warriors Dolphins Penrith have Luai...
  13. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Nathan Brown (Coach)

Anyone else have a feeling that Nathan Brown is looking to be the Dogs coach for next year. Revealed as on the outer with the Warriors and Gus was a major factor in bringing him to the Warriors. Just fits the idea of ‘experienced coach’ as well, and putting two and two together, got a strange...
  14. Artybulldog 26

Rd 19 Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

Very disappointing, but for the players that lost it there were players that showed how good/consistent they were 3. Thompson 2. Jackson 1. Lewis/BBO
  15. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Need of a SOO Game 3

With all the rule changes, it should be asked if there is a need of a State of Origin Game 3 if the series is won at the second game. I know that there is a lot of money brought in, but it just isn’t the same when there is basically nothing but pride on the line. As of now, there is a much...
  16. Artybulldog 26

Player Evaluations 2021

The player evaluations have been going well and provide a great insight into the game for people that didn’t watch it or don’t want to read the 1000 messages in the game thread. These can be done with just a number rating or a whole evaluation. See how it goes. R4 - Meaney - 5, Solid but...
  17. Artybulldog 26

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Rumours from the tigers forum that Paul Momorivoski is on the outer and heading to the dogs. I think he’d be a pretty good pickup for this year, especially with out shortage of outside backs. He would most likely slot straight into the wing spot.
  18. Artybulldog 26

Next Generation Stars

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrls-2021-breakout-stars-the-young-talent-to-watch-at-your-club/news-story/2fc10ca035ac6eb01759bab4e2d5a07c%3famp Can anyone post the article. Interested to see the guys that we may not know are gonna be the next Cam Smiths and...
  19. Artybulldog 26

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Player Targets

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-team-signing-news-2021-transfer-resigning-targets-for-every-club/news-story/48d9cab718c8020186647c8cd28a8119 Can anyone post the article. Think it says who each club is targeting cause tomorrow is Nov 1.
  20. Artybulldog 26

Bill Crews and the Dogs

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/09/28/bulldogs-serve-lunch-with-rev-bill-crews-foundation/ The Dogs served lunch today, as an alternative to Mad Monday, to the homeless. What I loved most was that it looked like there were people that weren’t signed for next year. Good job guys. Also, at...
  21. Artybulldog 26

3-2-1 Rd12

3. Foran 2. Jackson 1. Averillo/Meany
  22. Artybulldog 26

Every Try

The Bunker is supposed to check every try, aren't they? Every try ok. So why didn't they check ours. It was 100% a try and straight after they scored. Disgusting. Score should've been 22-12.
  23. Artybulldog 26

Ladder Predictor

Some of us are still thinking that we can make the eight. If you think that then go try the ladder Predictor. It's a good way to predict what will happen. I've got us on 11 with bunnies on 12.
  24. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Communication

I think many of us will agree with what I have to say here. The communication from the Bulldogs in all aspects is terrible. I was planning on going to the game with my friends, who are bunnies supporters, this Arvo. I got no email with info on my tickets and I then emailed back. What did I get...
  25. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Predicted Top 30 2021 (With contract estimations)

Long thread from me yet again but is worth reading. If you put time into perv Rothfield and weed man Weidler then this is miles ahead. OK, so we know that some people may be on covers. Some may be paid money of a position they may not have been played in. And so on. Top 30 of 2021 signed now...
  26. Artybulldog 26

Why didn't he get in?

Hey guys, My friend has a flexi 3 membership and we were supposed to go to the game together this week. I was just wondering why he didn't get an email. I checked through mine and didn't find much. I must have misread. Thanks! :)
  27. Artybulldog 26

Is it Pay's fault?

Note: Long thread. We are stuffed. Not one thing is working for us. Our coach is terrible and our players don't really care. But is it the player's fault or is it Pay's? This man inherited a side that was demolished. Down in the dumps. Far from the light at the end of the tunnel. I...
  28. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Opinions on new coaches

Most people are very agitated about Pay and I think nearly everyone wants him gone. But do we have a replacement and would he be for 2020 or 2021. I think we should just suffer with 2020 because we aren't in the financial state to sack and give a pay out. As for options for a 2021 coach options...
  29. Artybulldog 26

Opinion #BringJRBack

Ok seeing as we have had many, I mean many, Renolyds threads that are creating a lot to go through we definitely should make a consolidated JR thread. Oh and answer the poll plz. #BRINGJRBACK
  30. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tolman and the pack in the future

There have been many threads looking to the future, to better times ahead, we hope! I'm 2021 I think we're sure that our pack will look much different. This has to come with a few changes that's sure. This would be both in recruitment and retention and we may have to ditch some of our hardest...
  31. Artybulldog 26

Official Dogs R3 and 4 Draw

Were versing Manly in the 1st round and St George in the second. I'll try to update for the rest next week.
  32. Artybulldog 26

Official R3 and 4 Draw

What's new really. Broncs get 2 in a row Thursday night games. LOL. Will update when the rest come.
  33. Artybulldog 26

Mark read

Hi I've been using this platform for about 2 years and I was just thinking, is there any way to mark read on a thing or some thread that you don't want to read? This is for the website. If there isn't then I think you should implement it. Thanks.
  34. Artybulldog 26

News Hill on Greenberg and The Club

https://omny.fm/shows/wide-world-of-sports/canterbury-bulldogs-ceo-andrew-hill-on-the-state-o Hill's on 2GB. Mentioned a few things about the club and where we are at. Also briefly spoke about Okunbour and CHN's deregistered contracts.
  35. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Predicted R3 Lineups

Hey Guys, I'm pretty sure that everyone isn't feeling that good now that the NRL is suspended, so I thought maybe we could look to better times. Hoping for the best, Round 3 would be scheduled for 1 June so let's try to predict what would happen then. Many injuries would be better by this time...
  36. Artybulldog 26

Players with no club for 2020.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrls-lost-boys-30-players-who-cant-find-a-club-for-2020/news-story/e71a15f7d7ec40d4ed263ac1dce0a658 Can someone plz post it, not subbed to daily smellygraph.
  37. Artybulldog 26

Official Harry Grant extends.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/melbourne-storm-re-sign-exciting-young-hooker-harry-grant-until-end-of-2022-season/1mtjth9gqbmi8178tfbv225s9z Extended until the end of 2022. At Bradyk, how do you feel?
  38. Artybulldog 26

Canterbury and Cronulla to play trail in PNG.

Can't get the full story, sry: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/canterbury-and-cronulla-to-play-nrl-trial-in-papua-new-guinea/news-story/449af3ccb3c681bbd5c0bdbd1df11836
  39. Artybulldog 26

News Nrl Nines in Perth

The return of the NRL Nines is confirmed, with Perth's HBF Park to host the footy festival in 2020. With the World Cup 9s garnering positive feedback over the weekend, fans will get another taste of the modified game on February 14-15. Fun is the focus of the two-day tournament. Supporters are...
  40. Artybulldog 26

Dogs 2019 season review.

Sterlo reviews our season and gives info.
  41. Artybulldog 26

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Nrl club to be axed for Brisbane team.

Nine Sport NRL NRL club to be axed for new Brisbane team By AAP - 2 hours ago Cronulla, Manly and the Gold Coast are at risk of being axed from the NRL as the Nine Network pushes for a new Brisbane rugby league team. The broadcaster's director of sport Tom Malone wants to axe one existing club...
  42. Artybulldog 26

Rd 15 vs Sharks 3-2-1

So good to do this again, Mine are: 3: Tols 2: Foz 1: DWZ, Liccha, Wakeham, Cogger.
  43. Artybulldog 26

Dogs predicted R1 lineup

Seeing as we only have 1 trial I was thinking that we got the insight on the players. Now who do you think will get told for R1. I predict: Hoppa Smith Holland Montoya Crichton (would like Meany to get prepared but) Foran Lewis Tolman Lichaa Napa Jacko RFM Elliot JMK CHN Sue Fualaou You predict:
  44. Artybulldog 26

News Feel good story!

Since all the bad stuff has happened it's time for something like this. You don’t need me to tell you just how badly it’s been for the Bulldogs since they played their last game in Round 25 against the Cronulla Sharks. The Dogs spent the end of the season on the up, with some encouraging...
  45. Artybulldog 26

2019 position breakdown: Backrow

Josh Jackson: Jackson was Mr Consistency throughout the 2018 season. Taking on the captaincy for the first time, he led from the front in both his attitude to training and performances on the field. Respected by his team mates and opponents alike, he continues to embody what it means to be a...
  46. Artybulldog 26

Holland targets consistency.

The mid-season departure of Moses Mbye helped trigger a transformation in Bulldogs centre Kerrod Holland from fringe first grader to one of the form attacking centres of the NRLand, heading into 2019, Holland is hoping to pick up where he left off. After half a season as a bench utility, the...
  47. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Backline

Who should be our backline in 2019? I'm going to go with: 1.Hopa 2.Meany (Ease into the transfer of fullback) 3.CHN 4.Holland 5.Smith
  48. Artybulldog 26

Official Player stats

bulldogs.com.au takes a look at the top five players across a number of stats throughout the club's 2018 NRL season. TACKLES: Josh Jackson 831, Michael Lichaa 734, Adam Elliott 584, David Klemmer 542, Jeremy Marshall-King 521 RUNS: Will Hopoate 431. David Klemmer 408, Josh Jackson 279, Brett...
  49. Artybulldog 26

2020 off contract.

There are plenty good players off contract and with Remis Smith signed till 2020 this makes more and we might have to get rid of many good players. I was Thinking out of the about 15 players on the list there would probably have to be maybe 5 gone. Here are my 5:(based on this year's performance...
  50. Artybulldog 26

Who should be in the 13 RFM or Martin?

RFM is pretty good don't get me wrong. But I really think Martin should be in the 13 because he is a beast goal kicker and might be like Hazem and we need to breed him more than RFM.
  51. Artybulldog 26

Nrl paying tribute to retiring players

The NRL will pay tribute to seven retiring members of the 300-Club during a moving build-up to the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final 2018 on Sunday at ANZ Stadium. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys), Luke Lewis (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks), Simon Mannering (Warriors), Chris...