Search results

1. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

I went Kiraz purely on his base stats. If he gets named in the centres thought, I’m moving to Hammer
  2. Artybulldog 26

Official Train & Trials

Can anyone post the full story https://t.co/dUzyTnv19X
  3. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Just an opinion. Thought we were allowed to discuss opinions on a forum…
  4. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

Is leaving Melbourne. Great defensive player and known leader in that Melbourne leadership group, and at 31, would set standards. As well, whenever I hear Gus commentating a Melbourne game on 9, he gives so much praise for him. Thoughts…
  5. Artybulldog 26

Official GA Ticket - Can I sit in the kennel?

Anybody have anymore tickets spare that I could use please??? My son’s birthday today
  6. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

FYI I've accounted for the recent 17% growth of player salaries in the cap. People like JAC were signed on $550 but have grown to around $625. Same with Mahoney, TPJ, Kikau etc. FIgures may look inflated but the cap has inflated
  7. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2024 Team and Contract Sheets

Team Lists - Player - Amount - 1. Blake Taafe $250,000 2. Josh Addo Carr $650,000 3. Bronson Xerri $400,000 4. Stephen Crichton $750,000 5. Jacob Kiraz $350,000 6. Matt Burton $850,000 7. Toby Sexton $400,000 8. Tevita Pangai-Junior $850,000 9. Reed Mahoney...
  8. Artybulldog 26

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Why does Mahoney not have the C on him? Is it a glitch or has it been stripped?
  9. Artybulldog 26

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

RFM pulled out of the game according to Gus for some reason. Sounds fishy hey
  10. Artybulldog 26

Rd 21 v Panthers

Calm down! Mahoney is carrying an injury so he’s been benched. Nu Brown isn’t in the team as Mahoney only got the injury yesterday, so Flanagan has to go to hooker, meaning we need a half, which is why Averillo goes there, and Perham to fullback. Preston is injured late as well so he’s out...
  11. Artybulldog 26

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Can anybody copy and paste the article?
  12. Artybulldog 26

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_TWT&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-bulldogs-sign-titans-halfback-toby-sexton-in-immediate-transfer-deal/news-story/6509108111be31ec97c48b4186d9cd09&memtype=registered&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-...
  13. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Lol you’re probably not as bad as me. Having to play Paisami Saulo and IKat
  14. Artybulldog 26

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Really like the idea. Mods should pin a match week thread and then a seperate match-day thread. Full threads get way too clogged up!
  15. Artybulldog 26

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tyson Frizell

I think we would want him to play as a middle forward. He’s big and old enough to do so. Be a great 13 for us
  16. Artybulldog 26

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

Braith saying on 360 tonight that he’s heard ‘whispers’
  17. Artybulldog 26

Sualli and Origin

Turbo in doubt to be picked now with injury, and even then he looks underdone. No way he gets picked for Game 1. Looks like Burton’s going back into origin.
  18. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs 2023 Anzac jersey

We're already auctioning off the player worn jersey for a charity aren't we?
  19. Artybulldog 26

Question: Why was Mahoney at HFB?

Quick Question; Why was Reed Mahoney at HFB today and Flanno at Hooker. Only caught glimpses. Serious answers other than Flanno is shit would be appreciated Thanks guys
  20. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Worst Signings Roster

Players that did their best, like Jack Cogger, but still weren’t amazing, aren’t considered. These players like Woods and Napa got their pay packet and played well below what they should have. When you have a contract like that, you have responsibility to achieve, and they have to take...
  21. Artybulldog 26

Hethrington did well, was a pretty good forward in 2021 and did well in the first couple of games of 22 before his injury. Cogger did his job for minimal money, and would be behind Flanno and Foran. Lewis debuted with us as well.
  22. Artybulldog 26

Nah Perrett went over to the broncos during Covid. Maybe he didn’t play NRL for them tho. Suli didn’t play a game I don’t think, so not gonna include him.
  23. Artybulldog 26

My fault, thought he debuted with the broncos.
  24. Artybulldog 26

Complied a 1-18 of our worst signings of the NRL Era. Player can’t have debuted at our club as well. Thoughts: Matt Dufty Nic Cotric Brenko Lee Brent Naden Corey Allan Kieran Foran Kyle Flanagan Luke Thompson (He’s hasn’t been as bad as others, but the price coupled with suspensions and...
  25. Artybulldog 26

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Feel Okunbour will play edge-backrow tbh
  26. Artybulldog 26

Ads

Is anyone else getting ads at the top of their page on the kennel or is it just me?
  27. Artybulldog 26

The Kennel NRL Podcast 2023 Launch

When is this aiming to be released?
  28. Artybulldog 26

I feel a repeat of 09

In 2023 we have an origin level 5/8 and hooker. Still 2 positions of the spine, which all 4 are as equally important as each other! Your point is?
  29. Artybulldog 26

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Still feel he’s a really underrated player just overpaid. Not his fault, we were desperate. Feel he’s in for a big year tbh
  30. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

I’m ‘Show me Mahoney’ because ‘Show me the Mahoney’ didn’t fit
  31. Artybulldog 26

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Exactly 700k. 18% cap increase is now $825k new cap.
  32. Artybulldog 26

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

When thinking in terms of the old cap, we’d only be signing him for $700k, which is a reasonably good price.
  33. Artybulldog 26

New jersey leak

Official now. White home, blue away. They look decent on the players ngl
  34. Artybulldog 26

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Doesn’t this mean that he’s signed elsewhere if he’s sorted elsewhere?
  35. Artybulldog 26

News 2023 Top 30 Player List

Not really. Just basing all this off of logicality and what the player and club was like when they signed the contract
  36. Artybulldog 26

Burns was our last signing in 2022. I think it'd be bottom dollar. Okunbour was holding a starting spot when he resigned as well, and Davey and Perham are somewhat established NRL players, so they'd be on a bit.
  37. Artybulldog 26

Wouldn't trust them. These are more logical
  38. Artybulldog 26

Just put together this to help keep track of the top 30, and cap. Would love to hear any edits to player salary as well. Will edit when any new info comes in... Player - Amount - 1. Jake Averillo $200,000 2. Josh Addo Carr $550,000 3. Paul Alomoti $150,000 4. Braidon Burns $200,000...
  39. Artybulldog 26

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

Even Weidler is saying it now. Must be true.
  40. Artybulldog 26

Rumour Top 30 2023

Man true where’s Ava. No news of retirement or anything wow
  41. Artybulldog 26

Rumour Top 30 2023

Perham is a utility back. Plays anywhere from 1-7 and plays pretty decent for that. And all other plays play at R11, so that frees up Rajab, Gray, Hayward etc
  42. Artybulldog 26

News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

What is this. Doorey has been in the NRL for a few years now and hasn’t set the world on fire AT ALL. What a confusing article
  43. Artybulldog 26

2023 Youth Signings

Thanks so much mate!!
  44. Artybulldog 26

2023 Youth Signings

Hey Guys. Haven't been too active on the socials and all that for a few months, and have come back to see a multitude of youth being signed up. Would anyone be able to out together a list of all our non-top-30 signings for 2023? Signings like train and trial, development and any other young players.
  45. Artybulldog 26

News NRL 2022: Josh Jackson retirement leaves Bulldogs with room to move in salary cap

I have a feeling we’re going to be signing Klemmer. If we do, he’ll qualify for that allowance meaning we’ll probably only have to pay around 2-300k for him on the cap.
  46. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Jackson at Prop?

Thoughts on the idea. Think it’s time now that he’ll be especially valuable in the front row. Allows RFM to start in the right edge where he looks his best, and Thompson, King or Pangai to ball play and offload at lock. What Jackson does best is tackle and take the tough runs, which he can do...
  47. Artybulldog 26

Josh Cook

Just saw that he’s been straight dropped from reserve grade. Was a lot of hype towards him last year. Fallen behind ZDC, Gray and new youngster Brandon Clarke. Anyone know what’s happened?
  48. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Joe Ofahengaue

Everyone is saying he’s shit and yes he has had some very poor form recently, but this year he’s been one of the best forwards in the comp. It’s just not debatable. Have had him in my SuperCoach team from when Kimmorly took over Tigers, and he just performs to such a high standard week jn week...
  49. Artybulldog 26

Rumour Pat Young

Know the guy. For all the jokes said, he the hardest runner in that Joeys 1sts team. Ball play as well. Very very good prospect very highly rated. Honestly thought he would’ve gone to union
  50. Artybulldog 26

Kiraz

Nanai and May bro
  51. Artybulldog 26

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 2. JMK 1. Flanagan
  52. Artybulldog 26

This week.....

Captains run on Saturday is at 11:30 This Thursday they’ll train at 2. Potter likes to mimic the time they play the game for the time they train, always around 3 days before the game. Apart from that, they train at 9 each day. They only miss one day in the week but that usually alternates. And...
  53. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Dolphin Watching

Katoa is an amazing halfback. Played against him for school rugby past few years absolutely carves up. Will be amazing in the next few years but does need more development.
  54. Artybulldog 26

Rd 18 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Flanagan 2. Casey 1. RFM
  55. Artybulldog 26

Official Gus on Twitter

I can confirm this guys. Couple of friends and I were training with BBO on Friday and he said he was informed that he would be playing this week with Burton rested. Look like he didn’t want to be rested
  56. Artybulldog 26

Social Media Reece Walsh signs with Brisbane, CNK to Warriors

Guys Egan and Sironen going was a joke take off some Insta page. Complete fake news!
  57. Artybulldog 26

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3. Averillo 2. JMK 1. King
  58. Artybulldog 26

News Flock Of Bulldogs Poll -Who’s Coming

Hey Guys, Do Aisle 213 Gold tickets get the rain? Also, are you allowed umbrellas at the games? Remember they use to be banned for some reason haven’t taken one in ages
  59. Artybulldog 26

Declan Casey debut

He came back to Sydney late on Monday went away for the break. He was there but not ready to train
  60. Artybulldog 26

Declan Casey debut

That’s weird cause Casey was training in the reserves on Tuesday and Wednesday
  61. Artybulldog 26

Declan Casey debut

Kiraz has been in the pink bin all week. That means injured right. Allan looked fine trained no problems yesterday, don’t know what happened today, will see at Captains Run tmr
  62. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Potential Burton Competition

Lot of people getting worried about having competition to keep Burton. Just here to point out the obvious thoughts and clear everything up… To be totally honest, only clubs don’t have a set or marquee 5/8, those being: Cronulla Brisbane Dragons Knights Warriors Dolphins Penrith have Luai...
  63. Artybulldog 26

New South Wales vs Queensland vs New Zealand

I can definitely see that. Just haven’t seen it this year. Cookie has been very good and is a leader.
  64. Artybulldog 26

New South Wales vs Queensland vs New Zealand

Did it using a 3, 2, 1 system. Best FLB gets three, second best 2 etc. NSW - 9 (3, 1, 3, 2) QLD - 8 (1, 3, 1, 3) NZ - 7 (2, 2, 2, 1)
  65. Artybulldog 26

Rd 15 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. TPJ 2. RFM 1. Schoupp
  66. Artybulldog 26

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

3. JAC 2. Burton 1. Averillo
  67. Artybulldog 26

Opinion Nathan Brown (Coach)

Don’t have to respond if you don’t want to man!
  68. Artybulldog 26

Not really the question if you want him as coach or not, but more so if you see the pieces falling together for him to be coach. Similar to people piecing Madge together after thoughts on him being sacked from Wests, but this one has more substance as Gould recruited him to the Warriors
  69. Artybulldog 26

Anyone else have a feeling that Nathan Brown is looking to be the Dogs coach for next year. Revealed as on the outer with the Warriors and Gus was a major factor in bringing him to the Warriors. Just fits the idea of ‘experienced coach’ as well, and putting two and two together, got a strange...
  70. Artybulldog 26

Opinion I was one who also wanted him at the dogs.

I’m pretty sure he’s correct mate…
  71. Artybulldog 26

Ryan Sutton To The Dogs

Confirmed just now in 6 tackles with Gus, by Gus. Signed…
  72. Artybulldog 26

Rd 8 vs Roosters 3-2-1

3. JAC 2. Burton 1. Flanagan
  73. Artybulldog 26

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Kiraz if you watched his debut interview is outside top 30 so won’t play next week
  74. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Sry guys got confused. Not Makatoa, Billy Tsikrius. Starting prop in reserve grade
  75. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Went to training today. Players absent are Naden, Averillo, Ava and Wakeham. Tho I did see Wakeham coming back into training wearing a mask so maybe his one came back negative. We lined up: Dufty Addo Carr Schoupp (Swapped sides, now defending Kotoni on the left) Kiraz Okunbour Burton Flanagan...
  76. Artybulldog 26

Rd 6 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Dufty 2. Vaughan 1. Thompson
  77. Artybulldog 26

Rd 5 vs Panthers 3-2-1

3. TPJ 2. Flanagan 1. Jackson
  78. Artybulldog 26

Rd 2 vs Broncos 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. TPJ 1. King
  79. Artybulldog 26

Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Thompson 1. King, Dufty
  80. Artybulldog 26

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

LETS GOOOOO ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
  81. Artybulldog 26

‘He’s under big pressure’: Bulldogs recruits ‘surprised’ by Barrett’s pre-season approach

No drone? What were those white things flying in the air making a buzzing sound I saw at training? Get your facts straight Buzz!
  82. Artybulldog 26

Ladder Prediction Comp 2022

Roosters Storm Panthers Sea Eagles Eels Rabbitohs Sharks Dragons Raiders Warriors Bulldogs Titans Broncos Tigers Cowboys Knights
  83. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Yh I wouldn’t start with turbo I was saying more a Papi and Teddy yk. I just can’t trust SJ anymore like how he dogged us last year yk and Graham idrk, same with James!
  84. Artybulldog 26

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

I wouldn’t start with Cleary at the expense of starting with 2 gun FLBs! Don’t like Wade Graham or Shaun Johnson they’re both past it and way too injury prone. Won’t be making money and will be a major trade out. Also believe David Fifita is a lock as well!
  85. Artybulldog 26

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

That’s it! It was Masters and Toia thanks mate
  86. Artybulldog 26

Ahhh Yh he’s there in reserve grade at lock
  87. Artybulldog 26

I was gonna say, it does look a lot like the panthers style and pretty much the same as how you described it!
  88. Artybulldog 26

It would be nice to see this season be an audition between RFM and Hethrington for the 2023 #11 spot, but we’ve just got to be able to fit Pangai in and honestly I can’t see Vaughan or Thompson on the bench yk
  89. Artybulldog 26

TPJ won’t be the same as he was at Brisbane you can trust that. He’s changed and it’s for the better. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt on the edge, where his explosiveness is much better used, at least until Kikau comes in 2023, where we can reassess our options then.
  90. Artybulldog 26

Hethrington was running amazing lines today and scored a try as well! Honestly he’s going to be a revelation this year! Pangai connected really well with Naden and Addo Carr. Don’t underestimate the strength of the back row yk!!
  91. Artybulldog 26

In the opposed session the reserves lined up: Allan Lumelume Clarke Masters Toia Wakeham Flanagan Makatoa Cook Tuifua Topine Turahui Stuckey The injured group had Ava, Doorey, RFM and Thompson from what I could see
  92. Artybulldog 26

Went to training today. Averillo has the 7 on his back in team training today. Alamoti had the 3 since Schoupp is injured with Okunbour replacing Cotric on the wing. Patolo wore the 10 since Thompson was with the injured group which means he may be seeing a bench spot for the season. Apart from...
  93. Artybulldog 26

Bulldogs Membership Rollover - 26/10/2021

I got an email saying to renew when I’ve already got a receipt saying I’ve renewed. Strange…
  94. Artybulldog 26

Why aren’t we going after Josh Hodgson?

Money doesn’t grow off trees mate
  95. Artybulldog 26

Dan Ferris consolidated thread

I agree with this fully! Most of you here haven’t seen what he does wheras a few of us here know what we’re talking about and have evidence to support it