Search results

1. L

Judda Turahui, Mavoni Tuifua,

A friends son from the Flegg squad said so. Every now and then when we get together and I ask how things are going. Sometimes I get something other times I don’t hahaha.
  2. L

Judda Turahui, Mavoni Tuifua,

I’ve heard Tuifua contract was ripped up and as of recent Turahui has asked for a release
  3. L

WHATS HAPPENED TO OUR FLEGG SQUAD

I think the only Flegg boys bouncing back between the 2 squads is Rajab and Hopoi. Good to see a strong win today
  4. L

Totally agree that those first named players to play up with Cup and 1st grade. I’ve watched Topine, Alamoti, Averillo, Patolo through the younger squads. I believe out of the list you’ve stayed of the SG ball players that Papalii, Matai and O’Neil should be playing. I don’t wana comment on...
  5. L

Not really development when some of the players getting to play shouldn’t really be playing. Yes there are some players that deserve to be playing up there and those that still need to develop should be the ones playing the Shield games. Just before COVID came along development went a little...
  6. L

Yup heard/seen that too. Obviously the boys they have already just aren’t enough.
  7. L

Clueless on what is going on. Feel sorry for the boys. Turahui, Ghantous, Fuatimau dropped to shield. Turahui came on a top 30 contract didn’t he? No consistency in the squad right from the start. You are right, win or loose the team always changed.
  8. L

Anyone got any answers. Seems like this is the squad no one cares about. At the beginning of the season on paper we had a pretty decent team. Now it’s pretty much the SG ball team. You can’t tell me those boys deserve playing over a lot of the “of age” Flegg players. Week in week out they get...
  9. L

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

I think he’s been pulled in to play first grade
  10. L

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

Yup. Rabbitohs knew our middle was weak and that’s where they ran it nearly every single play. That forward lost the ball so many times today. May need to use some superglue next round
  11. L

Official 2022 Jersey flegg cup train on squad

Ryan Gray will be too old for Flegg next year
  12. L

parra and canterbury combine

Parra Comp struggled this year for teams in all ages that we are combining with, before Covid stopped the comp altogether.
  13. L

I think he’s on development. But aren’t 100%
  14. L

That’s for HM, SG, Tarsha Gale and Lisa Fiola squads
  15. L

Official 2022 Harold Matthews train on squad

No trials for train on squads for any ages for 2022?
  16. L

Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

Where is Ghantous these days? good to see Alamoti back out on the field
  17. L

Official Bulldogs Harold Matthews Cup 2021

Coaches course. There are different course’s for different ages and levels from community club coach mini’s all the way up to international level. It is normally at your own expense and is done through the NRL. You can find out more on PlayNRL website
  18. L

Yeah I highly disagree with an unhappy parent or coach taking players with them. The (supposed) unhappy parent or coach took their child/children with them. But all in all, it’s up to the individual child and their own parents to make that decision of moving on their kids. And maybe, just maybe...
  19. L

Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

I don’t believe they drifted away. They were advised/shopped around for other options so they spots could be given to wanted incoming players of their liking
  20. L

Official Bulldogs SG Ball Cup 2021

No Alamoti for this trial game. Could possibly be staying with Flegg squad, but don’t quote me on it. SG need their players back from Flegg, and a miracle for the season if yesterday’s game was anything to go by. Cuts being made before their next trial game coming Friday/Saturday??
  21. L

Watched the games too. HM did well to come back. Didn’t realised Parra first team were their dominant side. SG Ball was a total different story. HM will give them a run for their money. No structure, no completion of sets. It was sad to see. Those up with Flegg, are they actually coming back...
  22. L

I don’t yet, but once I find out I’ll post on here if no one else has by then. Not too sure how many trial games there will be for SG and Matt’s because the season starts earlier for 2021. Round 1 will be first weekend of Feb
  23. L

I think Flegg have a trial game against Tigers on the 19th Dec
  24. L

Official Devontai Seumanutafa Leaves Bulldogs

Moses Pope I hear has been asked to return to his grade for trainings. A few boys that we’re doing 1st grade preseason have been dropped down to their regular season teams. Can anyone confirm this and do they know who exactly.
  25. L

Official Western suburbs sign a few of our SG Ball and Harrold Matts players

Hope things have changed in the Dog house and they’ve done a good clean out of that place. From what I’ve heard, I wouldn’t want my children exposed to things going down in that house.
  26. L

Iverson and Compton Fuatimau

No too sure where Devontae is now. Heard he was coming back to the Dog’s but had put on some COVID weight and was told he needed to loose it. Some of the players that came from QLD were told they maybe better off finding a club up there.
  27. L

Official Western suburbs sign a few of our SG Ball and Harrold Matts players

Now there is one Iverson at the club. The Iverson that has moved to Tigers was in SG for 2018 then Flegg for 2019 and what was kind of 2020.
  28. L

There are names that I don’t want to mention either. I dont know exactly, but word is some players made the squad because of connections.
  29. L

The 2020 side had more than just Ghantous making impact on the squad. The team didn’t perform as well as expected because they weren’t playing their strongest players. Yes Ghantous is an exceptional player, but he too didnt get to show his full ability because he was coming off the bench. You...
  30. L

Moorebank Rams Sydney Shield

Yup, would’ve been good to see these boys put into a team to play in a more structured comp!
  31. L

Moorebank Rams Sydney Shield

Watch Sydney shield game last week. Our Flegg boys playing in this comp are gonna get injured, I think! Our Flegg boys look like a team that train. As for their opposition, looked more like a bunch of blokes coming together to have a run with no shape, no structure, no fitness. Would like to see...
  32. L

Round 6 Junior Rep Team Lists

Would love to see a consistent SG Ball squad named. Since round 1 there’s always been frequent changes. How are the boys meant to gel/learn how to play together if there’s changes every single round?
  33. L

News Bulldogs fighting to keep young stars

Came across these ones too
  34. L

News Harold Matthews Cup power rankings: 2020 contenders and pretenders

Have been told a boy involved has been let go from the team. Hope it teaches ALL the boys playing reps and development, that that kind of behaviour is not acceptable what so ever
  35. L

The Bulldog Harold Matt players.... not all of them.... just the wannabes
  36. L

They may have a dominating team, but if they don’t get their heads out of their arses and focus on the season. It could ruin them. Apparently after the SG game yesterday players from the HM team were hanging around wanting to jump one of their own team mates smh
  37. L

That was a conversation we had aswell. Does no one have faith in our SG squad this year.
  38. L

Official Round 1 Junior Rep Team Lists

Fingers crossed games go ahead tomorrow
  39. L

Official Harold Matthews and SG Ball register wins as season approaches

Just heard trial games against Parra are not going ahead. Second hand info, so will wait for official word.
  40. L

News 20s,Canterbury cup, Jersey Flegg trial news

I think Flegg have a trial game Saturday 8th Feb at Belmore after SG’s round 1 game
  41. L

Diego is injured. Got injured at the 20’s trial game against Penrith. He should be ready to play round 2. Danny(Hooker), Lipoi(Second row), Loui(Wing),Khalid(halves),Compton(centre but played fullback start of third quarter), Lomi(second row) and Diego. Faga was doing preseason with 20’s but was...
  42. L

6 or 7 from the Bulldogs not involved?. Would be good to know who they are. The boys that did preseason with the 20’s I know played. That is a lot of boys missing for a trial so close to the season.
  43. L

I thought our SG were down at the end of the game. Scoreboard read 20-24 to Manly. Was honestly thinking the squad had no hope over the first 2 quarters. No real structure out there. Fitness levels for a lot of the boys is worrying. You could see many haven’t done any extras. Hopefully trial...
  44. L

News Topine named in Australian Schoolboys and Re-signed till 2022

Cooper Talau has been called up into the School Boys Squad
  45. L

2020 Coaching Staff

Harold Matt’s.... Pierre SGBall.... Charbel Flegg.... Luke and Joey as Assistant or vice versa. Not too sure if that’s solid but that’s whats being said at the Pup’s Dinner on Wednesday night. Anyone else able to confirm or correct?
  46. L

Manoa Veikoso

He actually played SG Ball this year and hopefully with Flegg next year. This boy does have speed.
  47. L

Official Round 22 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

Lucky Souths didn’t make their conversations, it could’ve been a different ending to the game. I’d like to see Averillo come back to Flegg, his conversations make a world of a difference and would be good to use him to creep up on our for and against especially with these last two rounds we...
  48. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 19 - Team and Game Discussion

Seumanutafa broken hand Tatola got a pretty serious head clash against Victoria
  49. L

Under 15s and under 17s Winter development squad named

Charbel announced at the end of season presentation that 2019 was his last season.
  50. L

Under 15s and under 17s Winter development squad named

So why do they name boys like Alamoti and Saukuru that are able to play HM next year but don’t name boys like Ghantous and Fuatimau who are SG Ball age next year?
  51. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 12 - Team and Game Discussion

From the Locker Room after Saturday’s performance.... Penna dropped about 7 players. Told them to play Shield the following day. Some boys weren’t happy and said they weren’t gonna play shield so Penna said “you don’t play Shield don’t bother turning up again.”
  52. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 9 - Team and Game Discussion

Peni playing #8 and #10 Haha
  53. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 8 - Team and Game Discussion

Gray was coming from the bench. Hetherington I’d say would stay as starting and Hamill come from the bench in replacement for Gray. We are going through the squad quiet quickly.
  54. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 8 - Team and Game Discussion

Hamill May get the call up now. Gray dislocated his shoulder at game vs Manly, waiting to see if he needs surgery. Nikau Williams has been released by the club and heading back down to Melbourne to hopefully get some game time with the Thunderbolts
  55. L

News Mass sackings at Bulldogs ahead of grudge match against Hasler

Leak didnt come from any of the 4 sacked. They were taken by surprise when they got the call on Friday night
  56. L

Harold Matts - Grand Final - Team and Game Discussion

Alamoti and Teo have another year in Matt’s. Pretty pathetic to see #3 and #16 try to start something at the end of the game with Knights players. You lost! You make yourself look stupid!
  57. L

Official Who are our brightest prospects and why?

Harold Matt’s Lock #13 got Player of the year for 2019. Congrats Tusi-Alofa Aonga And SG Ball obvious 2019 Captain Jackson Topine named Player of the year. Gray plays #14, coming off the bench as hooker for Flegg Mateo Tatola from Flegg has been out for the last 12 months due to injury from...
  58. L

SG Ball - Finals Week 2 (ELIM) - Team and Game Discussion

Kurt Picken James Valevatu Moses Pope Will Saunders Jackson Topine Chris Patolo Have been given an invitation to join Jersey Flegg *feel free to add if I’ve missed any, but I think that’s all of them.
  59. L

Iverson Matai

There’s like 7 or 8 of them. 3 of them in the Doggies System. Younger brother in HM’s only got 2 or 3 games at the beginning of the season. Heard Joey Saukuru say to keep an eye on the Brother that plays with his youngest Son.
  60. L

Iverson Matai

Agree with you @Mr Invisible. Only heard of Iverson Fuatimau but he’s with Flegg Squad. Just had Laterjet surgery on right shoulder I heard. That’s why he’s been missing after round 1’s game.
  61. L

Would they take bottom tier age SG boys up to Flegg? I know a select few will do preseason with the new year Flegg at the end of this year. Would like to see the 2 Fuatimau brothers on the field together for Flegg 2020, obviously after 2020 SG.
  62. L

Jackson, Will, Kurt, Moses Pope will head to Jersey Flegg. Chris will also but looks like he could be having surgery on shoulder and thumb. SG and Jersey have a lot of injuries. I believe SG were on their last lot of players, enabling Kaylem to have his debut yesterday.
  63. L

2019 - Harold Matthews - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread (Season Ended)

Yeah, Knights have a rest this weekend, if we loose we are out. They play Tigers. Top 4 get second chance. Bottom 4 elimination.
  64. L

Harold Matts - Finals Week 1 - Team and Game Discussion

They have second chance. Game is Friday night
  65. L

2019 - Harold Matthews - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread (Season Ended)

They have a second chance playing Good Friday night
  66. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 3 - Team and Game Discussion

This Tasha Gale game is being played tonight at Belmore
  67. L

2 weeks suspension I was told for Sakisi. His shoulder charge by posted by someone on Instagram
  68. L

Word was they wanted to move him to second row, and tried him a few times towards the end of the season last year and he didn’t want to which was one of the reasons why we left I have been told.
  69. L

Jersey Flegg - Round 2 - Team and Game Discussion

He lined him up. He went in all shoulder. I don’t think he expected to make as big as an impact as it did.
  70. L

Tarsha Gale - Round 7 - Team and Game Discussion

They were scheduled to play at Bill Delauney Field but the fields were closed because of wet weather and only just reopened on Saturday just gone.
  71. L

Yeah it actually was pretty bad. Boys on the field said the Parra player was bleeding from somewhere on his face.
  72. L

Sakisi sent off for shoulder charge. Parra player was knocked out cold and taken off the field on the stretcher.
  73. L

SG Ball - Round 7 - Team and Game Discussion

I think Compton is playing other side for tomorrow, taking Kurt’s position.
  74. L

He has heart and speed. Played pretty well last year, Harold Matt’s. He was Fuatimau’s winger majority last year.
  75. L

Looking forward to see Yehia debute
  76. L

Hopefully this change up will make the difference. We need something to get back on our winning streak.
  77. L

2019 - Jersey Flegg - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread

Thought Flegg were playing after SG on Saturday. Looks like it’s curtain raiser for 1st Grade now on Sunday maybe??
  78. L

Next week is their first game yeah? But is there like a 27 man squad named yet or something?
  79. L

Is there a team list of the final Flegg squad yet?
  80. L

Harold Matts - Round 4 / Round 5 (BYE) - Team and Game Discussion

Glad to see Paul Alamoti back from injury. An outstanding centre. Put on report twice for a flop. Nothing in it what so ever, I think anyway.
  81. L

2019 - SG Ball Cup - Draw, Results and Discussion Thread (Season Ended)

He had surgery either late last year or early this year, but I believe he is still with the Doggies.
  82. L

Trial game this weekend for Jersey Flegg?? Vs Canberra @ Cabra??
  83. L

SG Ball - Round 3 - Team and Game Discussion

No 7 got a week suspension for his late shoulder charge and 150 points, could’ve been longer if he didn’t take the guilty plea. Pope’s report was dropped. Was a game we didn’t deserve to win. BUT, a win is a win. From the whistle blow we knew it was gonna have a hard run with the ref. Constant...
  84. L

2019 - SG Ball and H Matts - Pre Season Discussion

Yup Iverson Fuatimau is with Flegg this year and I believe Tyrece Fatuimau is meant to be Tyrese Fuatimau who is another Brother.
  85. L

SG and HM teams have been finalised. They will have a presentation Saturday at Belmore and captains announced. Zac Rumble, who surely would’ve been named is out for most or all of the season due to major injury from the recent trial game
  86. L

HM at 6:15pm SG will follow, Kirkham Oval, Camden
  87. L

No not Natrell Tawa he played other side. But the centre you are talking about is Beast!!
  88. L

If I’m right, I believe he is a Trbojevic
  89. L

Warren McDonnell

I believe Big John has or is heading back to Melbourne and Another player has been contacted and asked to go back but is waiting to see if he makes squad here otherwise he will head back too
  90. L

Warren McDonnell

Apparently they were offered more money so that’s why they went. You’d think losing top players would make them want to stay and go through the ranks a bit faster than going to a club that have other players lining up