Search results

1. Barry Fozzard 1

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

I remember that game a few years ago when Napa flattened Kasiano with a shoulder charge. He took on the whole Dogs pack that night and Klem seemed to whimp out Missing In Action. Klem always makes leg drive metres yes but he never had a real offload, no second phase play, wasn't aggressive in...
  2. Barry Fozzard 1

Opinion Players we lost

......and 3 international wingers including signing our Brett Morris who we can't afford to keep. If this is the advantage of third party deals for Roosters players then the salary cap is fucking useless and we might as well get rid of it because it's only further assisting the bigger clubs with...
  3. Barry Fozzard 1

Who’s better Montoya or Crichton?

The only thing Montoya is good at is catching bombs. Other than that he offers nothing in attack and nothing in defence. Too slow. I haven't seen anything really of Crichton but surely he can't be as average as Montoya.
  4. Barry Fozzard 1

News Another sponsor gone

Please fill their Facebook page with crap reviews. I just contributed. What a weak kneed bunch of piss ants !
  5. Barry Fozzard 1

Anyone have a link to a free full game replay of ISP state championship please ?

Thank you. I don't have Fox any longer unfortunately. I thought the NRL would have it on their website but seems not.
  6. Barry Fozzard 1

Anyone have a link to a free full game replay of ISP state championship please ?

Anyone have a link to a free full game replay of ISP state championship game please (FROM YESTERDAY). I cannot find any other than highlights.
  7. Barry Fozzard 1

Opinion Woolford and Cleeland

Woolford should have been our first choice hooker next year and Cleeland should have been our 2nd choice half. JMK would loose us more games than Cleeland any day simply by not providing anything in attack. Cogger looks like he just passes the ball a lot and not much else.
  8. Barry Fozzard 1

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Totally agree. He suffered also because he wasn't in the top 30 so couldn't be played
  9. Barry Fozzard 1

Which Kenneller is going to complain to the Australian Press Council about the Telegraph?

I just submitted an official complaint. Others please do likewise. The more the Telecrap gets tied up dealing with these the better
  10. Barry Fozzard 1

Bravedog

He probably had it while Des was coach
  11. Barry Fozzard 1

Has Mbye defamed the Bulldogs club?

Mbye had one of the biggest egos at the Dogs and that's why he was one of the highest paid players. He can be good but he just never gets involved enough so poor value. I only remember 1 game in his whole career with the Dogs (early this season) where he made the difference between winning and...
  12. Barry Fozzard 1

Dogs need to sign Lewis and Martin to longer deals

Lewis' good kicking and passing game is something we haven't had in a Dogs half since Trent Hodkinson. Martin looks every bit like the finest goalkicker in the NRL "EVER" at 98%. Do you think we'll get a better kicker maybe ?
  13. Barry Fozzard 1

Make him an offer he can't refuse. I find it hard to believe Martin would only want to extend for 1 year. What player doesn't like to have their future sorted for as long as they can get ?
  14. Barry Fozzard 1

If we are going to build for the future we need a longer term plan than 1-2 years. Lewis has extended for 2 seasons recently and Martin for 1 season only for some strange reason but both players have shown enough to warrant much longer term deals. Lewis' good kicking and passing game is...
  15. Barry Fozzard 1

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

If Lewis is allowed to play his natural game then it would work. Foran doesn't take enough ownership and that's the problem
  16. Barry Fozzard 1

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

Is Kimmorley coming back as an assistant coach ? I haven't read anything about it
  17. Barry Fozzard 1

Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I'd rather watch the Dogs under Pay in any game by about a 1,000,000 times than the way we played under Hasler. If there is anyone who still thinks we should be under Hasler please speak up so we know who the morons are.
  18. Barry Fozzard 1

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

We should be extending Martin for another 2 years also on top of his recent 1 year extension (to make 3 years in total). He looks like the best goalkicker in the NRL "EVER" and without his 100% kicking today we would have lost.
  19. Barry Fozzard 1

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

We should be signing him for another 2 years on top of his recent 2 year extension. Cheaper if we do now too.
  20. Barry Fozzard 1

Why Cleeland is not the answer.

Exactly. How was JMK in ISP ?. Was he a bigger star than Cleeland. I think not.
  21. Barry Fozzard 1

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

After Hasler I was happy to try a former Dog like Pay when the club started talking about bringing back former players to mentor the current players and teach them the history and pride of wearing a Dogs jersey but it seems to have had little or no real effect. I feel sorry for Pay as he has...
  22. Barry Fozzard 1

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

I'd rather watch ANY Dogs game with Pay as coach than when we were playing Desball. That was unwatchable.
  23. Barry Fozzard 1

Frawley a Bad Defender, Still Offers Way More than JMK

JMK offers absolutely nothing in attack. He can't organise even. We should have given Cleeland a go in the top 30 rather than bringing in Chris Smith.
  24. Barry Fozzard 1

Marshall-King

He's virtually useless in attack. I wish Cleeland had been given a crack ahead of him. Cleeland deserved first shot also after being one of the best in ISP the last 2 years. JMK won't see any game time next year at half when Cogger comes and Foran is back. He might get a run at hooker again so...