Search results

1. fireclust

Opinion Klemmer v Tolman

Does anybody remember when this happened? Would love to watch the replay
  2. fireclust

CHN - He'll Only Play For Barrett

Fuck him off, if that's his attitude (right or wrong, deserved or undeserved) then he's better off not playing for us.
  3. fireclust

Observations

I haven't seen a full game of footy in a while. Finally got a chance to this long weekend. Wakeham has all the qualities of a good young half. His kicking game was on point for the most part. Holland does more harm than good on the field. He might be slow as shit, but Tolman still runs harder...
  4. fireclust

To sack or not to sack that is the question?

If there's nothing criminal then idgi, whats the big deal?
  5. fireclust

News Maori captaincy a family moment for DWZ

I reckon Malakai is really cool name
  6. fireclust

News Josh Morris upset by Cronulla’s refusal to release him to join Roosters

A lot of teams exceed the cap and many a times they don’t get found out. Roosters might well be doing dodgy deals but until someone blows the whistle we’ll never know - and even then Greenturd would try and sweep it under the rug. Either way, fuck the Roosters and good luck to them, I’m looking...
  7. fireclust

Opinion Bulldogs current Conundrum

Yeah cos Frizell for 1m sounds like a rash well thought out decision
  8. fireclust

News Roosters set to shed stars but huge cost puts Canterbury off Latrell Mitchell

Overhyped though Fkn Gada's Big Bite in Auburn is better and that place looks like a hole
  9. fireclust

Harper’s debut

Man that's awesome, so glad we got the win.
  10. fireclust

Harper’s debut

Good time to get a run I reckon, get a taste of first grade when the pressures off since the season is done. Hopefully it allows him to just focus on his game without stress. From all accounts he’s a bit suspect in defense but hopefully we see some attacking flair. Good luck to him and the rest...
  11. fireclust

Other News Source David Klemmer

what a wanker
  12. fireclust

Social Media Jesse Ramien to sign with $harks

he wanted a two year deal, club offered him more more money to stay on but it was a 1 year deal. don’t see the club bringing him back now.
  13. fireclust

Your favourite player off all time/Teams to watch

Dogs pack of 06 is my fave too. We had Myles, Maitua, Asotasi, SBW, O'Meley, Mason. Ryan. That's a fuckin BEAST forward pack. Matai and Lyon are probably the best centre pairing I've seen so far Gasnier and Cooper a close second Other than that, Storm spine of 07 is the best I've seen at club...
  14. fireclust

Official Api signs with Penrith

What the fuck lol
  15. fireclust

Nathan Brown

It was Tolman who got in his ear at the end of the match, pissed him off real good
  16. fireclust

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

Me too bud, me too
  17. fireclust

Holbrook cannot come soon enough

Anderson's will get through the next election. They pass the blame on Dib and claim "rebuild" and most people will buy it.
  18. fireclust

Controversial Opinion

Too little too late, hasn’t done jack shit in 5 years. It’s time to let him go. If we can’t sign a decent or excellent replacement then promote from within. Lichaa should never wear a dogs jersey after this season.
  19. fireclust

Shifty' Sherwin returns to Bulldogs to mentor halves

He’ll be good for Wakeham, that kid shows a lot of promise.
  20. fireclust

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Bring him back on minimal money. Two year deal, same length as the tigers had him and he can instill some passion in the juniors. We wouldn’t have made the two grand finals that we did this decade if it wasn’t for blokes like Reynolds, Ennis and Graham who inspired the rest of the team and...
  21. fireclust

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Level head lmao Come on now
  22. fireclust

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield KIA gone

The old Mitsubishi logo looked good tho
  23. fireclust

Negative emotion & not being realistic

Nah, this ain't it chief
  24. fireclust

Rd 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Name Your Team

Really cos my team would have 1. Cogger 6. JMK 7. Lewis 9. Foran But the rest looks good
  25. fireclust

BYEdogs

I remember a few years back they used to make the same jokes about Parramatta They held a poll on the NRL.com website to vote for who would win that round 80% voted for the Bye when Parra had one. I remember laughing my arse off showing it a to few boys I know who go for the Eels. Ahh Karma...
  26. fireclust

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

Confucius say...
  27. fireclust

Opinion Who Are Your Top Bulldogs Players with 100 Games Experience or Less to keep in the team Long-Term?

Lewis is definitely worth persisting with, I wouldn't give up on the kid just yet Smith and CHN are developing nicely and you can't fault Cogger in the few games he has played. Meaney needs to deliver more otherwise he'd be better suited to a wing position imo The rest can honestly fuck off...
  28. fireclust

Opinion Foran to hooker

lmao farkin hell, the kennel is ruthless
  29. fireclust

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Meaney to wing, DWZ fullback, with Smith on the other wing looks fuckin good to me
  30. fireclust

Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Got a bad feeling about this game, I get the sense we’re going to get massacred [emoji24]
  31. fireclust

Dogs Most Exciting Attacking Backline Since The 90's?

Inu had his moments at Center, Goodwin too on the wing
  32. fireclust

Opinion FMD MONTOYA

lmfao
  33. fireclust

Rd 4 vs storm

I would drop Lichaa, replace him with a big hard hitter and utilize our current squad to give JMK a spell if he needs one. RFM had a couple of shockers but he is still one of our best forwards so don’t count him out just yet. I would bring him back in the side, move Holland to 9 CHN to centre...
  34. fireclust

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

His contract is up end of this year, hopefully that’s the last we see of him. Ever.
  35. fireclust

Opinion NRL has to decide on expansion or relocation writes Paul Kent

Moving either Tigers or Sharks or both would make the most sense, they have the smallest territories and in comparison their club histories aren't as rich as some of the others. Juniors from inner west can go either west (dogs/eels) or east (chooks/bunnies) Cronulla's territory gets usurped by...
  36. fireclust

WWOS MOLE SBW Coming Back????

I still remember ripping his poster off my wall and crumpling it after the shit he pulled. What pisses me off more is the fact that it’s the fucking roosters he signed on to play with - after everything talking shit about Anasta OMeley Myles Mason leaving to go play there, the **** does the same...
  37. fireclust

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

No doubt, Warriors definitely had a good game, very intense from the kick off and they didn’t let up. I’m honestly over Montoya, I just can’t hack him anymore. He needs to go, bring Morgan Harper in or move Hoppa to centre. Elliot had all of last season at lock, what more does one need to see...
  38. fireclust

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

2nd year syndrome for Lewis. Napa and Foran can hold their heads high. Chrighton didn’t go to bad on debut. Corey was good in patches as well. Elliot and RFM very disappointing today. Rhyse needs to be in the team. What the fuck is in Montoya’s cranium? I can find nothing redeeming about him...
  39. fireclust

Funny Rugby League Moments

Ennis dummy throwing the ball in John Sutton’s face then laughing his head off when Sutton flinched
  40. fireclust

News Bulldogs great Graeme Hughes says that 2019 will make or break Kieran Foran

8th should be the pass mark. Anything less isn’t really good enough if we’re expecting improvements on last year.
  41. fireclust

Opinion Your Most Hated NRL Clubs.

Dragons. I will never get over Milkman Soward costing us the Minor Premiership in 2009. We would have made history, going last to first in two seasons. Dragons then go on to win the premiership the next year and that was it for me. I also remember a game when Boyd was being a prick to Goodwin...
  42. fireclust

Name a Random NRL Player

Josh Cordoba
  43. fireclust

Favourite regular season try

The time Ben Roberts showed up Lockyer and scored a try, back in 09 I think. He won MotM that game.
  44. fireclust

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

His attitude is definitely impressive, hopefully he grabs the leadership role with both hands and stands up to lead the pack. I was very supportive of this signing since the rumour started, can’t wait for round 1 and his first hit up.
  45. fireclust

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

In a different scenario if we were looking to replace Napa with Woods, there would be a completely different outlook from the Kennel. Woods was a powder puff who we all hoped would motivate Klemmer to go next level. That didn’t was never going to happen because he’s not that type of player. Napa...
  46. fireclust

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

Reminds me of Manly’s destruction earlier this decade. Letting Glenn go, sparked a chain reaction. Foran, Watmough and some of the other senior players peace’d out as well. We let blokes like Ennis walk away who commandeered the troops around, it affected everyone else like Graham, Reynolds...
  47. fireclust

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

Napa is aggressive, and whether the stats stack up or not he is possible of changing a game through sheer aggression. It’s the exact thing people love(d) about Klemmer, never takes a backward step. All the great Bulldogs we rave about, Mason or SBW or Omeley, it was all about their mentality -...
  48. fireclust

News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

That’s exactly what he cleared up, he’s got nothing to do him. The family excuse is therefore bullshit cos the **** doesn’t even talk to his family. Klemmers wife tells him what to do, and the **** does it. Simple as that.
  49. fireclust

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

PREACH!
  50. fireclust

Des Hasler returns to Manly

He will be successful again at Manly.
  51. fireclust

What the Bulldogs club needs to do

Fuck oath, they love being outraged so much, this would be the way to give it to them. Greenberg saying “offending people” is the reason for this absurd fine, it’s fucking STUPID. I have never heard such bullshit in my life.
  52. fireclust

Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine charged by NSW Police.

Jesus Christ.... what the fuck is happening to Australia
  53. fireclust

James Graham slams 'outrage culture' that has crept into NRL

Ive been living in Los Angeles for the better part of 3 years now and I was having a chat with a few mates who don’t know anything about Rugby League but when I showed them the article, even they said it made no sense and couldn’t figure out what the big deal was. That’s fucking absurd that...
  54. fireclust

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Loving the old Bulldogs logo on his shirt in that pic
  55. fireclust

Eff the haters, we’ve improved!

Mick Potter, too true!
  56. fireclust

Foran out for season with Toe Injury

If that’s true then it would make sense Foz loves to be coddled and if he’s not teachers pet, he’s not happy. Not that he’s worth putting up with the shit for anymore anyway. Fuck me dead this **** needs to man up and do the right thing and retire.
  57. fireclust

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Yeah they’d be the best halves combination at the paralympics.
  58. fireclust

This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

2008 was bad, especially after the highs of the early stages of the decade. Not to mention we had Tim Winitana and Heka Nanai. 2018 is worse. Don't see us getting anywhere near the top for atleast 3 years and even then we're not guaranteed anything other than being competitive in the player...
  59. fireclust

Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

Are you all right buddy? Concerned about you
  60. fireclust

Dean Pay is as useless as Des

It’s one thing to be stuck and have no options, it’s another to take the poor option and not learn from it. Montoya needs to fuck off and learn positional play. He is the reason the right edge let’s in so many tries. He’s so bad he makes Hoppa look like a superstar. Pay NEEDS to drop him.
  61. fireclust

Lets change it up... Top 3 greatest moments?

The 2006 Bulldogs forward pack was the best ever assembled in the league I don’t care what anyone says. 8. O’Meley 9. Hughes 10. Mason 11. Myles 12. Ryan 13. Maitua 14. Asotasi 15. SBW Each of those hard hitters in their prime, pretty sure we had SBW and Roy on the bench against the Broncos...
  62. fireclust

Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

I remeber how excited everyone was start of the season, raving about Montoya’s speed. Fuckin hell, what a let down he’s been. Being constantly out of position is one thing but that run along the sideline, I never would have expected the idiot to dish that up.