Search results

1. Hot Dog

Opinion How I will be judging our season in 2019.

Lot's of threads about player movements, the boards ability, the coaching and back office staff, player positions, and finally where we finish the at the end of 2019. Whilst I love reading and contributing to these threads I am quite simplistic in my approach as a Bulldogs Supporter and I guess...
  2. Hot Dog

To all the Salary Cap doubters

I like most on here am still struggling to work out how we can be in so much cap trouble. This is actually my second thread about the subject in the last month. I work in the numbers game so my mind naturally is inquisitive when it comes to solving mathematical problems. Sometimes, as in this...
  3. Hot Dog

Top 30 once and for all

Bringing this back as it is doing my head in and I am a planner by nature, so even though it is out of my control, I would still like to think I know what is at least going on, and what options we have. Current Squad based on Bulldogs players who have played this season and are still at the...
  4. Hot Dog

Chris Smith - RFM

Chris Smith to join the Bulldogs before the June 30 deadline Roosters second-rower Chris Smith is to join the Bulldogs for the remainder of the 2018 season as a replacement for Raymond Faitala-Mariner who has suffered a season-ending posterior cruciate knee injury, in addition to a broken...
  5. Hot Dog

Member Update

Members Update As has been well documented in recent weeks, the club is in a situation that sees us with very limited cap space for the immediate future. Whilst we are salary cap compliant going into next season, the ability to actively recruit and retain players would have been extremely...
  6. Hot Dog

NRL Rep Week a true reflection of our squad

At the beginning of the season and most of throughout there have been a few people on here claiming that our squad is better than where we are placed and how we are playing and that the coach and everyone/anyone else at the club is to blame for our form and not the players. The biggest argument...
  7. Hot Dog

What would the Kennel do?

Ok so the players are rubbish and so is the coach. According to many in the Kennel. Here's a challenge for those in the Kennel who believe that Pay could be doing better. With the current 30 in our squad and no money to spend. Pick your 17. Remember no Lewis and Cleeland. No Josh Morris. No...
  8. Hot Dog

How to spend Mbye's cash

With $800-$900k now available if you were the boss how would you spend it? With Cogger and Meaney on their way to the club it is obvious that we see them 2 as the future 7 and 1. This still leaves 6 and 9 as a priority. With that in mind we could buy 2 players of around $400k each for 6 and 9...