Search results

1. Hot Dog

Family club

Sending all my prayers mate. My 14 year old did his knee yesterday in the last tackle of the first half. At hospital this morning for x-rays. Not broken but have to wait for swelling to go down before scans to see if it is ligament. Picked him and his mum up from hospital an hour ago and I had a...
  2. Hot Dog

News ‘Wonderful talent’: Foxx sees silver lining in Bulldogs’ injury crisis amid young gun’s rapid rise

Same. Thanks DJ. Reading all news Bulldogs is why I come here everyday. I appreciate you searching and posting these articles.
  3. Hot Dog

Reynolds top 30?

Personally I hope that he grabs a top 30 spot for 2 reasons. Firstly because I would love to see him play some role this season, even if it is only during the origin period as a replacement for Burton, but secondly to show the kids coming through what the jersey means and how they will need to...
  4. Hot Dog

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Marketing is all about aligning yourself with like minded brands. How many brands do you think want to be aligned with what our brand looks like now? If you have a look at all our current sponsors the only thing you will find in common is that the owners are all bulldogs supporters, and/or have...
  5. Hot Dog

Fair points and I agree with all of them except one. Penrith has the biggest catchment of junior league in NSW. They have their own stadium and a leagues club only second to ours in profits. The area also has a much larger disposable income compared to ours. They have had their fair share of off...
  6. Hot Dog

How does that pay our bills?
  7. Hot Dog

Not looking for an argument but fail to see how this comment is relevant. But I will bite and say have a look back at what you are saying. The only reason the club survived the last few years has been on the back of leagues club money to the tune of around $5m per year. They source their profits...
  8. Hot Dog

Wow, just wow this thread. We are current wooden spooners and look like retaining it, playing the most boring and frustrating footy that is at times painful to watch. We get Friday 6pm and Sunday 2pm games which we know are the time slots reserved for the lowest viewed teams, and people on here...
  9. Hot Dog

Our war cry

I love this whole idea. I love the singing at overseas football games. I actually believe we have the right demographic of supporters and passion to make it happen too. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, the size of stadium vs crowd won't allow it to take full effect.
  10. Hot Dog

Half the reward: Averillo wants playmaker role long term

Lost us the game. Simple. Kick vs 11 and 6 again on the last tackle then they score to make it 20.
  11. Hot Dog

Official Member Training Session Pics

It's still doing my head in. Anyone know who the first guy on the right holding the ball with the beard, in the pink bib and cap is? He was playing fullback and impressed.
  12. Hot Dog

He didn't really have to defend as the ball didn't get out there. He was excellent under the high ball albeit with no pressure. Yes very very skinny but still a young kid so will fill out. Would love to see how quick he is. Maybe he will be ready in a couple years.
  13. Hot Dog

My observations yesterday were as follows: - you can see why Lewis gets picked. He looks a star at training. Runs to the line, crisp passes, and makes all the right decisions. He actually looked better then Flanagan in opposing training sides and his team dominated largely due to him. What I did...
  14. Hot Dog

For those who went yesterday who was the player playing fullback on the end opposite the railway line with the beard? I couldn't work it out. Also how good were the hands on the young winger. Think it was Tyrone Harding. He looks like he can make grade.
  15. Hot Dog

Official Lafai signs for rest of 2020

Great signing. Even if it's for more than this season. We need experienced players and Bulldogs DNA. He will be good for us.
  16. Hot Dog

News Bulldogs star Adam Elliott's incredible sacrifice for pregnant partner amid coronavirus chaos

Bulldogs plus coronavirus equals more clicks. Desperate journalists.
  17. Hot Dog

Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

Whilst I am ok with the idea I can't see how this works. My understanding is that all Sydney teams will be forced to play from either ANZ, SFS, or Bankwest once they are completed. So how does relocation work? We would only be allowed to take 2 games max there. 1 at belmore and one at Norths/...
  18. Hot Dog

Do we have a major sponsor yet

Hi All, just got this email. Great news. As part of our ongoing commitment to give our Members exclusive access to Bulldogs news, we're pleased to announce that national mineral drilling contractor DDH1 Drilling have joined the Pack as front of jersey sponsor for the NRL Nines. Bulldogs Chief...
  19. Hot Dog

Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

Just because a player is being shopped around it doesn't make them a bad player. There are a number of reasons players get shopped around. I honestly wouldn't keep any of our squad if I had a full cap. That's what I think of our squad. Yes even Jackson. As much as I love him for less money there...
  20. Hot Dog

Jai Arrow (ankle, round 21) AJ Brimson (hip, round 21) Michael Gordon (hamstring, TBC) Dale Copley (knee, indefinite) Ryan James (knee, season) Shannon Boyd (shoulder, season)
  21. Hot Dog

That's the team this week. Put Tigers injured players who have played this year into the side and then tell me it's even. Matulino, Fanua, Packer and Jennings. Do the same with the Titans team. They have major players out injured. Plus the Taylor saga.
  22. Hot Dog

Not to get into an argument for the sake of an argument but both the titans and tigers have superior squads. Make a team of 17 players between the 3 clubs and I can't see more than 2 Bulldogs players make it. I'm not supporting Dean Pay on my argument as a coach who is better than Maguire but to...
  23. Hot Dog

Sorry mate but I disagree. Tigers squad is far superior to ours, as is every other squad in the NRL. Tigers have a far far superior spine in Brooks Benji and Farrah. They also have Matulino, Packer, Fanua and Jennings out. On top of this Reynolds can't even make the 17. He would be a starter...
  24. Hot Dog

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Why would you change s winning team?
  25. Hot Dog

Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Without Napa's knock on do they even get close? We deserved that win. Simple.
  26. Hot Dog

Opinion Montoya

Won the game for us with his try saving tackle at the end along with Smith. Just saying.
  27. Hot Dog

Opinion Any chance of a mid-season signing?

I'd sign Granville on a 3 year deal with the Cowboys paying some of it for 2020 and 2021. Makes great sense financially. We also need experience in the hooker position if Cogger, Lewis and Meaney are the rest of the spine. Plus he can help mould our next hooker. Excellent buy if it works out. I...
  28. Hot Dog

Official Dogs are having a party

Pay in the background singing made my heart melt. You can really see how juniors make a difference. Just watch the passion from the Bulldogs who came through or who have been at the club for many years. Beautiful to watch. Good luck to the muppets who will say that the coach has lost the...
  29. Hot Dog

Opinion Positivity Thread

I'm positive I won't let all the nay sayers and negative Nancy's on TK dampen my spirit, nor my optimism that we will rebuild and be a powerhouse once again. I will continue to support my beloved Dogs blindly and unconditionally, as that is what love does to you. I don't care what others think...
  30. Hot Dog

I still don’t understand the single trial

Not true. The Dragons are playing with a new spine exactly the same as we are. In fact worse if you factor in that we have different combinations in the spine but all players who have played for the club last year, whereas Saints have Norman whom they bought this year. In my opinion any amount...
  31. Hot Dog

Official Bulldogs: Round 1 Post Match Presser

I have posted about the salary cap many times and stated that we are in trouble until the end of 2020 when we have the final 17 players on back ended contracts expiring. If you do simple math you can get a clear picture. Say the average contract and amount across the 17 players is 3 years and...
  32. Hot Dog

Montoya

I think other than the missed tackle for the third try he has played well. Our forwards are getting dominated. As much as I hate to say it we miss Klemmer bad. Our front row is weak as piss. Napa has done nothing.
  33. Hot Dog

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Actually we can't due to salary cap problems. That's why we have the team we have. 2021 we will have cap space.
  34. Hot Dog

Official 2019 Position Breakdown: Halves

As much as I am really hoping for Foran to come good and have a $1.1m a season, season, I am unfortunately a realist and don't think that it is possible. But to be honest I am ok with this. In fact I am more than ok with this. I am really looking forward to a Cogger and Lewis halves partnership...
  35. Hot Dog

News Waterview in Bicentennial Park join forces with the Bulldogs as front of shorts sponsor

I was there yesterday morning for a work conference/training, that I wouldn't have gone to if the Waterview didn't sign on as a sponsor. We had a sit down breakfast included. I have to say that it was the nicest poached eggs on sour dough with hollandaise sauce, sliced ham and asparagus that I...
  36. Hot Dog

Have we dropped CCC?

That was the previous boards parting gift to us. I cant believe we moved away from Canterbury. Hopefully we will be back with them when this contract ends. I went to a Canterbury outlet in Canberra a few months ago and bought up big time to get me through the next couple of years.
  37. Hot Dog

Opinion How I will be judging our season in 2019.

Lot's of threads about player movements, the boards ability, the coaching and back office staff, player positions, and finally where we finish the at the end of 2019. Whilst I love reading and contributing to these threads I am quite simplistic in my approach as a Bulldogs Supporter and I guess...
  38. Hot Dog

Skill Development - Catch and Pass

Best thread all year. Gave me a woody reading it. I wish it was March already. Am looking forward to watching this young team develop into the Bulldogs of old.
  39. Hot Dog

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

I wouldn't believe everything that the media write. Whilst I am not in denial about Klemmer asking for a release to join Newcastle, or us enquiring about every prop in the NRL, what I will say is that it never hurt asking the question. If you can pick up the right player for the right price then...
  40. Hot Dog

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

Really. Really? So you expect Hill to be sacked over a spelling mistake that an admin staff member made? Furthermore you expect the board to be brought to a Royal Commission over a spelling mistake. Big 4 banks CEO's have admitted to a culture of greed and promoting unethical behaviour and...
  41. Hot Dog

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

My 2 cents for what it is worth. From a business perspective giving up your time to be on a board, any board, is done for one of three reasons. Category 1 - Personal profit Category 2 - genuine interest/passion/love Category 3 - power/prestige. My experience tells me that most people fall into...
  42. Hot Dog

Opinion My solution to stamp out player contract incidents.

Great solution but it wont work. I mentioned in another thread that SBW made breaking player contracts possible. The NRL did stand up and support the Bulldogs when SBW walked out and all he did was switch codes and make even more money. They lost their next big superstar. They will never risk...
  43. Hot Dog

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

This is simply not true. The previous board stuffed up big time. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that we have massive cap problems. Being cap compliant in one year does not mean you don't have cap issues in the future. In 2020 we have the bulk of our team coming into their last year of...
  44. Hot Dog

Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

Whilst I agree with you wholeheartedly, unfortunately SBW made that impossible. SBW walked out on his contract. The NRL supported the Bulldogs and stopped him going immediately to the Roosters which was the plan, so he defected to Rugby instead, served his ban and came back to the Roosters. The...
  45. Hot Dog

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Let me preempt by saying that I have no care for who is on the board. I supported the previous board and they stuffed up badly, so I will support this board, and if they stuff up I will call it accordingly. Nothing I have seen so far, including the Klemmer saga is changing my opinion. If he...
  46. Hot Dog

Timeframe of Success

The salary cap, the cheating of the salary cap, and referees and NRL bias and errors makes winning a grand final very difficult. One only has to look at the Roosters who seem to do everything right and have all the luck and they have only won 3 grand finals in the past 40 years. This despite how...
  47. Hot Dog

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

I recently did a survey that was emailed to me by the Bulldogs for being a member. I am sure that many others on here did also. I am not sure if any of the information about players Pay likes/doesn't like and wants to keep are true or not, and why he would tell someone these things, but I can...
  48. Hot Dog

20 years today since classic prelim final v eels.

Read this as you're having a beer tonight watching 2 cheating teams play. I hope it makes you feel better that we are not there this year. Still one of my most memorable days in my life. I remember the whole day like it was yesterday and that is rare considering the amount I drank that...
  49. Hot Dog

So Greenberg where are you?

I'm no expert but what it looks like from the 2 pics I seen is that Tom has taken Sam's phone into a bathroom got naked and taken 2 mirror selfies. Then sent them to the girl. Based on this and only this as I haven't seen any other photos I'd say Sam would be clear. Tom is at least 12 weeks and...
  50. Hot Dog

So Greenberg where are you?

I seen 2 of the photos. Both of Tom. Trust me if it's based on size he should be suspended for 12 weeks. I'd post them on here but don't know the rules around naked pics.
  51. Hot Dog

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Well one would hope that's the case seeing as he is the only signing who wasn't signed on minimum wage. I think some people keep forgetting that all.our other signings have been minimum wage. I also think Crighton looked very good tonight. Solid u der the high ball for a shorter winger, strong...
  52. Hot Dog

Member and corporate update

I just read this same email and went to post it on here but was beaten to it. I just want to add that it seems like we aren't taking this lying down and I love this line "The invasion of privacy that has followed and the subsequent stories that evolved have had a major impact on the individuals...
  53. Hot Dog

South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

What will be most frustrating for us Bulldogs supporters will be the NRL line of "this is different to the Bulldogs in that the players have acted on their own and not under the clubs supervision". In other words they will not be fined by the NRL and will be left for the club to deal with them...
  54. Hot Dog

Opinion Should we Pay the $250000 Fine or Just say No

I don't think it works that way unfortunately. We will be forced to the full $250k unless the NRL are satisfied with our response. The 3 players fined is start and will reduce the fine. But they really want to see heads roll. Only this will drop the final amount issued by the NRL. They failed to...
  55. Hot Dog

Salary cap woes remain: Bulldogs boss

This has been covered many times in here. I myself started 2 threads with theories on our cap troubles. I won't go into the details again because it is exhausting and it won't change the minds of some who just don't want to believe that we could be in cap trouble. I will point this out. We were...
  56. Hot Dog

The REAL REASON the media is blowing up.

I agree 100%. Kent said last night that after a poll declared that over 84% of the public didn't think this whole incident was newsworthy and a further 83% believe the club and players did nothing wrong and should escape punishment, that it isn't a good look for a game. He said sure, the...
  57. Hot Dog

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

This sounds like my night at Kogarah last Sunday after we smashed St Merge. My son played under 10's footy this year and had to wait until the last game to get his first try, actually got a double, and all he could talk about was not having to do a nudey run. Mad Monday is a right of passage. No...
  58. Hot Dog

The next phases of our rebuild

I really don't understand the Seggy fawning in here. He should not be allowed anywhere near our club. Him and his mate Norman are not "family club" material. Sure he is good for 15-20 mins every 3rd game, but he in no way is the answer. It is clear our issues are in the spine and another centre...
  59. Hot Dog

Lachlan Lewis vs Kieran Foran

Mate you are entitled to your opinion, as we all are. All good.
  60. Hot Dog

Not at all snippy mate. I am using stats to back up my point and yet all you do is rubbish it with no substance behind your argument. I am happy to debate the point and actually would like to understand your perspective, however you are providing no evidence to back it up.
  61. Hot Dog

How can you be sure? What evidence do you have to back up your statement?
  62. Hot Dog

I fail to see the humour in this. Marley is right. Foran offered nothing to our side this year, and even Mbye offered more the time he was there. Cogger will be in the halves with Lewis and deservedly so. We are a better team without Foran, Mbye, and Woods. Simple.
  63. Hot Dog

Hiding? How could he be hiding if he had 28% more possessions than Foran? Furthermore he played with 4 different half combinations and in both the halfback and 5/8 positions, on both sides on the field during his 11 games, versus Forans 2 partnerings and left side of the field only. Add the fact...
  64. Hot Dog

And this explains less possessions, kick metres, tackle efficiency how? Remember you are comparing a 10 year NRL veteran to a first year Rookie.
  65. Hot Dog

Kieran Foran: Games= 12 Win %= 25% Tries= 1 Possessions PG= 39.8 Try Assists= 6 Kick Metres PG= 174.2 Tackles PG= 23 Tackle Efficiency= 83.6% Run Metres PG=61.7 Jack Cogger: Games= 11 Win %= 27% Tries= 1 Possessions PG= 51 Try Assists= 5 Kick Metres PG= 180 Tackles PG= 18 Tackle Efficiency=...
  66. Hot Dog

Frawley wont be re-signed and JMK is on $100k a year so hardly worth mentioning. Cogger will be better than Foran at 50% and he is also on minimum coin. I personally prefer Cogger on minimum coin and the leftover $900k a year being spent on a hooker and/or Rockstar fullback (if available)
  67. Hot Dog

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

The same supporters who don't turn up to games. I'm sure they all have their excuses ready. Most likely is their fingers hurt from posting so much crap. I was actually embarrassed at the game. Contrary to what was reported there were no more than 3000 supporters at the game, and 2000 of them...
  68. Hot Dog

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

I agree with this 100%. I hoped Foran could stay fit but it is obvious his body is too broken. He wont be able to last a full NRL season unfortunately. I would love to see Cogger and Lewis be given the opportunity to start the season. I really see promise in both these 2 kids. I think they can...
  69. Hot Dog

Steve Mortimer apologises for Damien Cook oversight, begs Josh Reynolds and Martin Taupau to return

Agree with this 100% and Turvey is 100% correct. Graham should've been allowed to retire at the Dogs. It is 100% the fault of the previous management that he was on a $1m back-ended contract that forced us to let him go. The way he left with the signing of Woods was nothing short of a back...
  70. Hot Dog

Jack Cogger will not see first grade next season

I watched the whole game against the Tigers with a particular interest in Cogger and I have to say I was extremely impressed. The way he stepped up when Pearce went off looked like the game of a player with much more first grade experience. He actually played Pearce's role. I'm sure he touched...
  71. Hot Dog

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

We didn't even make Brett an offer. So if the club didn't make him an offer then I am happy with him leaving.
  72. Hot Dog

Rhyse Martin re-signs one year deal

Good news. Happy that it is a 1 year deal. Give him more of a chance to prove himself. Plus we have 15 players coming off contract in 2020. Great work by the Club.
  73. Hot Dog

Rhyse Martin re-signs one year deal

Rhyse Martin re-signs with the Bulldogs on a one year deal Talented second-rower Rhyse Martin has re-signed with the Bulldogs on a one year deal. The 25 year-old, who was the Bulldogs ISP Player of the Season last year and represented Papua New Guinea in the World Cup, has made 8 First Grade...
  74. Hot Dog

Why has the board decided to write off 2019?

For 2019. Yes. I am talking about 2020.
  75. Hot Dog

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

James Graham technically made his nrl debut with the Bulldogs so he didn't come from another nrl team. Most bulldog supporters hated Ennis when he played for us and even more so now. Frank the tank was a fan favourite but has nothing on those I mentioned earlier and was second to Kasiano even...
  76. Hot Dog

In 2020 we have what would be considered our most experienced and hence most expensive players all off contract. For some it is most likely also their last contract and they have been loyal to the club so that would also most likely mean extra overs. My estimates are as follows: - Klemmer. 4...
  77. Hot Dog

It's called back ended contracts. Is Eastwood on $800k this year? Yes. Is Graham on $1m this year, of which we are still paying $500k. Yes. Are the Morris boys on $900k this year. Yes. What makes you believe that the others are not all on similar contracts? If you sign someone on $2m for 3 years...
  78. Hot Dog

That is the lesser problem. The real problem is that the others have contracts that we must honour and that other clubs will not take them off us. Foran on $1m a season. Good luck with that one.
  79. Hot Dog

Ok so we have Graham. Would you swap O'Meley, Mason, Britt, Pay, SBW, Miles, Langmack, Folks Gillespie, Price, Smith brothers, Klemmer, to name a few for Graham? Vagana was great. He lives in my street. Shame he only played for us for 3 years.
  80. Hot Dog

What is the point of buying players for next season only to have to sell them again. 2020 is our problem year. I wrote about it in detail in another post a few days ago. We have our most expensive players all coming off contract on what any of us would assume would be heavily back ended...
  81. Hot Dog

The kennel is a funny place. There are 3 pages of posts rubbishing the kid after his nrl debut 2 weeks ago where he had a decent game without being exceptional. Then this week when has played a great game, those same posters who bagged the kid are nowhere to be seen. Certainly a glass half empty...
  82. Hot Dog

Next few years

Sorry mate but I don't agree with this comment in any way. Bennet and Boyd. Now that's love child. Signing a reserve grade footballer on minimum coin based on a previous brief relationship, when you really don't have any other options is hardly love child syndrome. Further to this Cogger himself...
  83. Hot Dog

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Priest was not brought over by Pay. Priest was a player swap for Abbey in Canberra's favour. We had to let Abbey go for cap reasons. Canberra took him off us and gave us Priest in return to help us reduce our cap to be cap complaint this season. Did you really think they would give us Cotric or...
  84. Hot Dog

To all the Salary Cap doubters

Agreed. I'm not saying that this is accurate. All I am saying is that this makes sense. Otherwise if anyone looks at our current roster there is no way we are over the cap or close to it. But this explains how we could be.
  85. Hot Dog

Pay stands by his young halves despite Bulldogs' lack of bite

Dean Pay, and several players of late have said that Pay has let them play less structured footy and play what is in front of them. Let's be honest, most of us on here were calling exactly for this same thing. Unfortunately when you have 2 inexperienced halves, lack of direction and structure...
  86. Hot Dog

To all the Salary Cap doubters

I like most on here am still struggling to work out how we can be in so much cap trouble. This is actually my second thread about the subject in the last month. I work in the numbers game so my mind naturally is inquisitive when it comes to solving mathematical problems. Sometimes, as in this...
  87. Hot Dog

Halves Need Changing

A player only gets dropped to reserves because of a lack of effort, especially in defence, or because they are making fundamental errors consistently and need to regain some confidence. Our hound halves are neither of those. All they need is more first grade games. That is the only way they will...
  88. Hot Dog

Foran has surgery on wrist and toe.

Did his wrist scrunching up his TAB ticket, then popped his shoulder as he threw it at his ex Manly team mates
  89. Hot Dog

Bulldogs Re-sign Lachlan Lewis for 2 years.

I doubt it's any higher. Seriously he has had 3 games, of which one has been great and the other 2 above average. In what other team would he have the chance to be in the starting role? He would be a back up half in any other team so doubt any other team would throw decent coin at him when they...
  90. Hot Dog

Dean Pay on Dogs Recruitment.

I agree Hoppa has played well the last 2 games. I don't believe it is about players playing well. You build teams around the leadership group. I'm sorry but someone who doesn't play Sunday's isn't a leader, and never will be, even though he plays Sundays now. Tolman was co captain last season...
  91. Hot Dog

Marker not square penalties

The one where he was defending on our line and hits the players hand at dummy half was clearly not a penalty. Correct me if I am wrong but if you have one foot on the try line then it is impossible to be offside. So he should not have been considered a marker, but rather defending his own line...
  92. Hot Dog

We MUST retain Tolman at all costs till 2021

I think he deserves to stay based on his football anyway. Not every player in your squad can be a Jackson or Klemmer. Tolman has been and still is one of our most consistent performers.
  93. Hot Dog

Sporting News "Your Teams best under 20s squad of all time".

I would've thought Isaac Luke would be the hooker.
  94. Hot Dog

Pay:The effort's fantastic

Can't argue with any of that. It hurts to lose but when you see effort it hurts just that little bit less. I did get the feeling yesterday that the Morris boys had already moved on. That hurt me the most. I understand it's a business and a job at the end of the day, but I would've thought that...
  95. Hot Dog

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Sad to see him go but very pleased to know we were able to make him an "extremely competitive offer". Maybe there is some hope for us to buy a decent player or 2 for next season.
  96. Hot Dog

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Bulldogs centre Josh Morris will leave Belmore at the end of this season to take up a two year contract with the Sharks. Morris, who joined the Bulldogs in 2009, has currently made 209 NRL appearances for the club. Chief Executive Andrew Hill paid tribute to Morris' tenure at the club: 'Josh...
  97. Hot Dog

Bulldogs nearly traded Brett Morris

Mate I wasn't having a go at you, it was at the reporter. Jmoz is different to Bmoz. He has been at the Dogs 9 years. I still stand by what I said. It makes no sense to hold Brett back if the deal at the Dragons was for more than just this year.
  98. Hot Dog

That's bullshit. What fan backlash? For a player who is off contract at the end of the year in a season where we are not relevant. I highly doubt that. The board don't make decisions to be popular, they make it to better the club.
  99. Hot Dog

I've been thinking about this one. If Brett was offered a 2 or 3 years deal to go back to the Dragons, but they wanted him to come this year before June 30, then why would we deny him that? If the Dragons just wanted to have him for the remainder of this year and wanted us to contribute towards...
  100. Hot Dog

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

That's what I said earlier in this thread.