Search results

1. N

COVID-19 - Thread

Does anyone know when staff in hospitality dont need to wear facemasks anymore? Currently customers inside a bar pub hotel etc dont need to wear a mask but the staff serving them need to. Doesnt make much sense especially when most of the facemasks people wear arent even adequate
  2. N

COVID-19 - Thread

Hi if this post isnt appropriate for this board please move as necessary but i really dont know where else to ask re Covid on Service NSW app. Im asking this for a GF (whos also a local). Shes added her vax status to the Service NSW app but is frusterated that it displays her DOB, & whenever...
  3. N

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Hi if this post isnt appropriate for this board please move as necessary but i really dont know where else to ask re Covid on Service NSW app. Im asking this for a GF (whos also a local). Shes added her vax status to the Service NSW app but is frusterated that it displays her DOB, & whenever...
  4. N

Halfback 2022

Very true.
  5. N

NRL Predicted Team - Bulldogs

Why no front of Jersey sponsor in the pic..
  6. N

Club statement on CHN release

So we released another good player?
  7. N

Return of Corey Harawira-Naera should be at Belmore

I feel was let down by the club. He did the wrong thing but didn't deserve a sacking. The club could have left it to the NRL to sack him.
  8. N

News ANZAC DAY

What a great looking banner <3
  9. N

Pay Admits Time Running Out

Some posters on here are part of the propaganda machine of the current board.
  10. N

So what up with that Crichton signing? Must read.

A very average player at best!
  11. N

2004 NRL Premiers Cookies

Would you sell?
  12. N

2004 NRL Premiers Cookies

This is Gold. Would you sell?
  13. N

2006 Dogs v Dragons @ Kogarah

I remember this game. Thanks for bringing it up.
  14. N

Did anyone else watch Braith Anasta talking about the Bulldogs?

Can anyone verify if the story is true. I.heard it was a just a rumour over the years.
  15. N

Pay Admits Time Running Out

I really hope it can work out with Pay.
  16. N

Opinion Brodie Croft

We are under the salary cap this year and next year so how are we still in a salary cap mess like you say? And the club made big offers to Api and Ramien for next year. Hardly sounds like a salary cap problem.
  17. N

Other News Source Bulldogs land big outside back

Don't worry about him. He criticizes anyone who has a different opinion to him.
  18. N

Official Jeremy Marshall king extends for 2 more years

Yes that's why the club tried signing Api because JMK is a great hooker. Maybe you slept on the wrong side of the bed during the whole of 2018 when JMK was our hooker for the majority of the year. We understand JMK is your posterboy, but not everyone agrees with you about him including me.
  19. N

Official Jeremy Marshall king extends for 2 more years

Shhh kennelator the president of the jmk fanclub will take offence to anyone questioning his favourite boys ability.
  20. N

Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

True. But a loss is a loss like you said.
  21. N

SHARKS’ XERRI CONTRACT DILEMMA

The Sharks got caught. What about the Roosters books with Latrell Mitchell Tedesco Cronk Keary.
  22. N

It was a brave effort with their big names out like RTS and Green.
  23. N

He did setup a big linebreak for them though in the second half.
  24. N

They nearly won today.
  25. N

Can we attract anyone?

That's an interesting point. They leaked to the media we are paying Mbye 175K this year which doesn't sound like much on the full value of salary cap. After letting Klemmer go The club has completely cleared the decks. This will be a complete rebuild they will undertake, I hope it doesn't...
  26. N

Can we attract anyone?

Exactly the type of player we should be signing. If we can't the attract big names and can't attract the best in young talent, what is left?
  27. N

Our Attack

It's feels like the attacks been worse but I haven't looked at statistics.
  28. N

News Bulldogs bite back at Bennett

Souths will be up there around the top 4. Every coach has a whinge now and then.
  29. N

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

Typical pommy just swear at everyone they don't agree with. Maybe you should take your own advice and get laid, rather telling other members on here what to do. If your going to abuse everyone because you you don't like their opinion dont join a forum.
  30. N

So is that another payout if Pay continues to fail to get results?
  31. N

This club can't attract anyone on the market with an unproven coach, poor roster, no 3rd party agreements. Anderson tried to sign some kid with no NRL experience for a million dollars in the off season and he even rejected the offer...
  32. N

Sack Dean Pay

They got sack and extend mixed up
  33. N

Letting Klemmer go without getting anything in return from Newcastle was soft. Now we extend Pay. Puppies not Bulldogs.
  34. N

OMFG why extend now after this terrible start?
  35. N

News Broncos next forward superstar Pat Carrigan rejects huge bid from the Canterbury Bulldogs

Will be exciting to see which big names the club can lure in the next couple of years. Apparantly a player agent on radio said we are the 2nd best placed team with room in our salary cap for 2019! Thats great news.
  36. N

Official Talk Important to Cogger.

That is good news!
  37. N

NRL Membership Numbers

Haha ROFL
  38. N

NRL Membership Numbers

Its better if you tell him. Hes not asian so we arent related, but from some posts i suspect hes related to some lebanese people on here, so you can talk to them about it.
  39. N

NRL Membership Numbers

Dropped by around 700 since same time last year. If anything we showed great signs end of last year and won games.
  40. N

NRL Membership Numbers

Weve usually been towards the top of that list So why are we so low in our member numbers especially given we are a new look Bulldogs on and off the field. Still blame Hasler and everyone else associated with the club in 2017 for poor membership numbers in 2019?
  41. N

International Rep Games

Has the Anzac test and the other usual rep weekend games been cancelled for 2019? I cant see it in the draw for 2019. They used to have test on Anzac week with teams like Fiji Tonga Samoa as well as the Anzac test match.
  42. N

Missing out on the top 8 will not be a failure

Surely things arent that bad that we cant be expecting some chance at finals? If Pay can get us to improve on 2018 we will be pushing for the 8 at least.
  43. N

Fox Sports Bold Predictions for 2019

Fox Sports Bulldogs to collect the spoon You have to feel sorry for Bulldog fans and Josh Jackson — they simply do not have the players to challenge next year. Particularly now that the club released star player David Klemmer midcontract to Newcastle. They have a couple of youngsters with...
  44. N

Pay: We're working towards future success with our young guys

Half the people on here are confident and the other half are not. This is Dean Pays make or break year. Hes had a full NRL season and has made squad changes and recruited players he wanted to. No one expects a premiership, no excuse for a dismal year either.
  45. N

Opinion How I will be judging our season in 2019.

Is our squad that bad?
  46. N

Opinion How I will be judging our season in 2019.

I dont see a reason why we cant compete for the top 8
  47. N

Physio replaced

Good news story. Many here like to bag Hasler at every opportunity including in this thread, but we went well in his first 4 years. The last 2 years werent good. But I remember 2010 and 2011 under Moore and that was just as terrible if not worse than 2016 and 2017. Before Hasler we have to...
  48. N

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

Yes his success in the game was nearly 20years ago, he was sacked from roosters in 2007 as his last head coach role. Which does get him some brownie points. The game has changed and his failure in 2007 as head coach is his last record in rugby league we have to go by. Anderson has done great...
  49. N

Maybe Pay and the club arent good at recruitment. What NRL experience did Pay have with assembling a winning roster before starting here? Just because the old mob stuffed up doesnt mean the new mob are going to get it right.
  50. N

News Bulldogs' chase of Napa and Liddle sparks chain reaction

2million over 3 years for Napa? I thought the we dont have money under the cap? Thats a great way to blow it! Napa is a dud compared to Klemmer.
  51. N

Segeyaro chiko pointless story

Lynne Anderson is busy preparing for some multicultural days. Also the paralympics need attention. No time to sign Segeyaro.
  52. N

News Bulldogs working overtime to restore credibility to ‘family club’

Feel good article. Nothing much will change. If you want a player happy, make sure the club is surrounded by corporates who can organise TPAs.
  53. N

Official Development players

Good luck to these kids. Every club has kids they develop. We will continue to battle for the spoon this year, while other clubs are building towards premierships by signing experienced coaches and players.
  54. N

The Andersons will blame the old board for Klemmer and not making the finals once under their watch. The Andersons belong at the marrivkville markets on a saturday selling chai, not running an NRL football club
  55. N

We will never be have room under the cap with the curent board. We keep losing top players and arent able to sign anyone. This whole we are still not under the cap nonsense serves 2 purposes: 1) gain political points and lay blame with the old board 2) cover for Lynne Andersons inability to...
  56. N

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Harsh. He played for Australia once again, comeon hes not that bad.
  57. N

The Great Bulldogs Giveaway.

800K isnt big overs. Its probably 100K more than Woods is worth. Paulo signed for Eels for 800K and he was largely used as a bench player and inconsistent. Woods is still the Australian prop. He is worth 700K for sure. I dont see how its the previous boards fault that Klemmer wants to leave...
  58. N

No! We have no cap space! Its a great line being milked by the club at moment to blame the previous administration and give an excuse for poor results in the coming years. The truth is we were always cap compliant, they even said that at the members meeting before Woods and Mbye were...
  59. N

Unlike us Sharks see value in him and wont let him go so easily.
  60. N

I dont have faith in our current 'rebuild'
  61. N

Membership suggestion

Sorry Lynne still needs your money. Our club doesnt have the contacts in the business world to do TPAs at the moment. We had a stronger roster under the previous administration. The results were frusterating as we made finals in 6 of the 7 years and 2 grand finals but we werent contenders...
  62. N

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Why isnt Lynne doing TPAs? It is a major disadvantage. The game has changed. Money is everything. Maybe she doesnt have the contacts to organise TPAs?
  63. N

Lynne Anderson is the chairman. Same as Nick Politis is the chairman of Roosters. How can she not be steering us as you say? That was her election promise.
  64. N

News Reject Shop - Team of 17 players bulldogs let go

Klemmer was our player of the year in 2018. It wouldnt suprise me of hes our most popular player among fans. Ofcourse many of us our bitter that he will be allowed to leave to a rival midcontract especially when we are so weak on paper as it is and have released so many big name players.
  65. N

News Reject Shop - Team of 17 players bulldogs let go

Why is it that those who criticise the current board are called supporters of Des and Dib. What if some supporters are supporters of the club and critical of whoever is making mistakes regardless of which board they are on. I havent seen anything from the current board yet that inspires any...
  66. N

Im not confident. What if Lynne Anderson who is inexperienced in football club matters is actually out of her depth?
  67. N

His loss will be far more crucial than you think. The club has lost so much experience on the field , we have no stars left, but yes experience and quality means nothing?
  68. N

Where will we finish in 2019 with our current signings?

We will be battling for spoon again. But Parra has improved their roster unlike us who will let Klemmer walkout.
  69. N

We are stuck in the 1990s when Lynne Anderson brang in the multicultural days and bbqs on the hill.
  70. N

We are stuck in the 1990s when Lynne Anderson brang in the multicultural days and bbqs on the hill.
  71. N

Losing Our Best

Yes its a conspiracy. The current people in charge of our club are doing a great job.
  72. N

Losing Our Best

Yes its a conspiracy. The current people in charge of our club are doing a great job.
  73. N

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

Which player would want to come here? Rookie coach No TPAs No Chance at a comp with a team full of kids
  74. N

Yes losing the Australian front rower and club junior Klemmer who we re-signed at a good price at around 750K per year is not a disaster because? 1) We can attract props even better than him? 2) We have great front row depth? 3) Australian reps will now take unders to play for us? 4) We can sign...
  75. N

Pay has been on the lookout for a while. Maybe noone really wants to come here.
  76. N

Losing Our Best

Yes lets just keep blaming Dib and Des for the next 10 years even for the muggy weather today. The new board has stuffed this up, not being able to keep our biggest assets. The same way the current admin stuffed up mad Monday and other things this year. This is the worst ive seen the club...
  77. N

News Eastwood Tweet regarding @BuzzRothfield

The only reason Eastwood got 800K was because it was back ended.
  78. N

Its 100% the boards fault. Klemmer is an asset and currently under contract. Lynne and the board must grant him a release for him to end up at Newcastle. I heard on radio today our players are still upset at the way they were treated by our club over Mad Monday, our club organised the event...
  79. N

Lynne Anderson likes to talk tough. Her Father Bullfrog was a great leader. Now how will she and our club respond if the pictures showing Klemmer at a Knights medical today are true? Hes currently under contract, its a clear breach of rules. Funny how the Knights didnt release a backup like...
  80. N

Members Forum

Sorry no faith in our club at moment. The last time we had a members forum 5 months ago they said we were cap compliant. Then 2months after that they release Woods and Mbye. If our current board release David Klemmer, then the board should also be released.
  81. N

Moses Maybe ... Make your Mind Up :)

Many hate Des but the players loved him. None wanted to leave when playing under him.
  82. N

Many hate Des but the players loved him. None wanted to leave when playing under him.
  83. N

84. N

Their is nothing about our club that is attractive to any good player. Lynne Anderson doesnt do TPAs. The coach is rookie. The squad lacks star players and the club has released several good players mid contract
  85. N

Their is nothing about our club that is attractive to any good player. Lynne Anderson doesnt do TPAs. The coach is rookie. The squad lacks star players and the club has released several good players mid contract
  86. N

I dont trust our club now anyway. They lied to us at the members forum saying we are cap compliant then they release Woods and Mbye a few months later. The current admin are inexpereinced , we have only lost good players and signed average players and now Klemmer wants out also. Lynnes far...
  87. N

How many weeks for Munster kicking Manu?

i dont mind, kick the dirty cheating roosters
  88. N

What is the Greatest team of the NRL era?

the 2017 storm team or the 1998 broncos team
  89. N

Timeframe of Success

this is an interesting thread and a very relevant one with the lack of success in recent years. if we go backwards in 2019 i wouldnt support the club giving pay another contract. the club took a gamble giving a rookie coach a gig (kudos to the board for that), but if it fails the board need to...
  90. N

"Rebuilding"

thats the part that worries me. and with the club supposedly not looking to resign the morris bros is this the backline we will be looking at with players like Montoya, Holland , Smith, Crighton. we are headed for the spoon next year if we dont improve this roster
  91. N

"Rebuilding"

I did and voted the previous mortimer dib board out your point? just because I & the majority of members voted mortimer & dib out doesnt mean I can be convinced of the new board either. its early days and nothing much to show. because one board was incompetent does not guarentee the next...
  92. N

"Rebuilding"

as gould said its alot easier to tear somthing down than to build it up. I hope the current board are competent in recruiting NRL standard players otherwise they will have to pay premium dollars to secure decent players. I hope they have a plan because our team this week is one of our worst...
  93. N

Rhyse Martin Goalkicking

he needs to be given more game time by our coach.
  94. N

Lewis and Cleeland Now!

you dont think he should be given a chance to show us in nrl