Search results

1. bigstix

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

You are the perfect example of a kid who fails English. Just an idiot without any direction in life.
  2. bigstix

Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

Block this flog from posting
  3. bigstix

News Bulldogs unlikely to bite back until 2021 as Pay muzzles expectations

Pay would identify the player/players he wants. It’s the football departments job then to go out and get those targets, not Pays.
  4. bigstix

tonight's game

No I can read correctly. All we need is a coach then, keep the same team and I’m getting grand final tickets for 2020. Your a genius
  5. bigstix

tonight's game

Did I read correctly? You think our forwards with good coaching are potentially as good as Ofahengaue, Pangai, Haas, Glen, Lodge and the other 6 foot beast. Is this correct?
  6. bigstix

Happy to Let Hoppa walk early?

A whole 3 pages because someone heard a whisper...
  7. bigstix

Opinion Adam Elliot

Agreed about Smith. No size, power, ball playing abilities. Zero. Nada. May as well run a be a bulldog starter for a day competition with the fans. Chris Smith is by far the least talented forward to ever play for us. Worse than Elliot, Warburton, Czislowski and anyone else
  8. bigstix

We are lacking....

????? That’s Terry Lamb
  9. bigstix

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

No from me. We’ve moved on. Time to build with future starts not rely on past emotions. Best of luck to JR
  10. bigstix

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Exactly, words like he shouldn’t be picked agree, but throwing words like he should be fucked off when you yourself say he isn’t ready tell me your missing something upstairs
  11. bigstix

Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

If you want to F off a kid making his debut then you have serious mental issues of which there is no help. What a shit life you must have.
  12. bigstix

Boyd cordener and the ref.. What?!!

That’s what a real captain should do, unlike Jackson
  13. bigstix

News Bulldogs' bad run 'testing' frustrated playmaker Foran

Not a bad squad? We have no hooker, no strike centre, no top line fullback, props who struggle to bend the line. I think this squad is reserve grade standard
  14. bigstix

Opinion Theory on Adam Elliott's constant selection.

No, he was picking him when available last season also. I just don’t get it
  15. bigstix

News Dogs to bare teeth with $8.5 million war chest

Maybe fans like you new to pay attention. The article is written by Dean Ritchie
  16. bigstix

Opinion My Team of the week, what do you guys think?

That second row and lock makes too much sense for Pay to try it, I however agree with you
  17. bigstix

Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

He’s been out injured since after round 2 with stomach injury
  18. bigstix

Opinion Sold out at Belmore?

Silly question but do members with season tickets get in or have to buy a ticket?
  19. bigstix

Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

We must have the biggest whinging supporters in comp. Blaming refs, video refs, pay, players. Every decision most of you blame everyone and everything. Watch the game, support the club, it’ll turn eventually
  20. bigstix

Israel Folau has Wallabies contract terminated

Japanese or French rugby could offer him $2 million a season easy. Can’t see him back in NRL
  21. bigstix

Official Round 4 Press Conference

Mate have a look where he scored and where the conversion was taken from.. scored about 3-4 metres from touch kick was about 1 metre in. Check it out, there’s a pic going around somewhere. Also had 3 defenders inside him , zero chance to improve where he scored from
  22. bigstix

How good was Mbye

You want to upgrade Holland’s contract ? I’d rather upgrade on Holland
  23. bigstix

Revealed: Bulldogs paying Mbye $175,000 to play against them

Today was another example of Mbye the fraud. He is not worthy of top line money. Stock standard 1st grader and nothing more.
  24. bigstix

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

Pace at fullback, jacko through the middle, no Montoya, Emartin back. Just some common sense choices in the lineup and we look like we did the last 6 weeks of 2018
  25. bigstix

Sack Dean Pay

1. Meaney 2.Smith 3. Hopoate 4. CHN 5. Chriton 6. Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. Liccha 10. Napa 11. Martin 12. RFM 13. Jackson 14. Cogger 15. Ogden 16. Sue 17. Fualolo Give that a shot Deano, can’t be any worse than the last 2 weeks. Got nothing to lose
  26. bigstix

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Agree, wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave, a footy players career is short. Hopefully we recruit well and he stays
  27. bigstix

I’ll say it again and again. Jackson has zero ball playing ability, none. Should not be throwing cut out passes. He’s a tackling lock and that is it
  28. bigstix

CHN left centre, Holland reunited with Smith, Jackson at lock(he’s got zero ball playing ability, Martin left edge 2nd row, RFM right edge 2nd row. Best we can put out there I reckon
  29. bigstix

Opinion Adam O’Brien

Will make Montoya into a young Jmoz? Or holland as good as inglis? Will this new coach sprinkle magic dust on foran and turn back the clock? Will he teach liccha how to run, pass and kick from dummy half? I could go on and on but you get my point
  30. bigstix

News NRL to investigate changes to lessen back ended contracts

Don’t think so, what if the player takes the big bucks on offer at the start then asks for a release at the back of his deal. Whole sport is a joke the way it’s run
  31. bigstix

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Jubilee is owned by georges river council not saints. If council can increase use and revenue I can see them doing it. Wouldn’t mind playing there for a couple of seasons, I live 5 mins from there!
  32. bigstix

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Martin would have to be in the lineup on his goal kicking alone. With his % you can’t leave him out even if others are slightly better in my opinion
  33. bigstix

2018: The Year Rugby League Turned on Buzz Rothfield

let’s get the pic viral
  34. bigstix

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

#cocksoutforsdam.. let’s get in trending on Twitter and Facebook.
  35. bigstix

100% we will see a sweet Caroline banner next year
  36. bigstix

We should run out next year in the opening game to ‘sweet caroline’ blaring over the ANZ sound system , Elliot leading the side.
  37. bigstix

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

How is it? We’re 8 down and need to score twice, take the 2, we only needed to convert a try.
  38. bigstix

Cant Blame This Team

You have no idea champ.
  39. bigstix

How the F did we lose that one?

I thought the same thing, actually got fired up about it. After watching it again the 2nd player dropped off well before strip was made unfortunately for us.
  40. bigstix

There you have it, you got nothing. Zero knowledge of what pay inherited and what’s being done to fix it.
  41. bigstix

I have to laugh. We have lost Foran, Mbye, woods RFM and Klemmer for different reasons, we have 5 players with less than 20 games experience , no decent/experienced halves. Tell us champ how you would take this team if you inherited it, and take us to the top??
  42. bigstix

Tell us supercoach how would you do it? With the players available?
  43. bigstix

RFM - Broke Hand in NZ vs England Test

Grow the international game?? Do you think League will ever be bigger than Union in New Zealand? Bigger than football in England? He’ll it’s not even played all over Australia! We lost a top player in a nothing game. You just keep believing Bennett’s spin. It’s a small sport, poorly run but we...
  44. bigstix

Lets change it up... Top 3 greatest moments?

1. 2004 Grand Final, I was there, place went off then back to Belmore to continue the party 2. 1993 multicultural day at Belmore v Parra about 28000 from memory packed into Belmore that day, amazing buzz on the hill 3. 1998 semi final v parramatta, coming back from 18.2 down with 9 minutes to...
  45. bigstix

Jack Cogger

Are you referring to the 5-10 metres he makes from penalty kicks under no pressure or the down field kicks that go straight to the fullback?