Search results

1. A

Tamworth Training Open To Public 3/2/22

Hi Everyone, Firstly i want to thank the club for bringing the boys up here for the week or however long it will be, it was great to actually have time off, but damn you Covid for no signatures. The boys look fit and did the drills well, Thomo was present i was not sure if i saw Flanagan but...
  2. A

Fafita and Townsend

Looks like Fafita will be going to England I’ve never liked him but if properly motivated could be a good prop would need to come across with a large amount of freight covered by the sharks but 350k a season I could be happy with that. Townsend has his player option open and June could become...
  3. A

15 Minutes

I know it’s been a very bad run for a long time I just look at the TV screen and think why do I watch this? For the first time in I don’t know how long this team had me out of my seat and excited that we were giving it to last years premiers. It was about 15 minutes we looked like a damn good...
  4. A

Blooding of new players could kill rebuild

I have been thinking of why Pay persists with our current team and delivery. A plan of looking terrible and not bringing in potential stars could ensure these players are not taken off us by teams with more free cash. Just think if all the young guys get a crack our season turns around and we...
  5. A

John Olive

Solid start from the young guy when Josh comes back surely he should stay and replace Montoya. Has been good on running and defence keep him in first grade.
  6. A

Performance Based Contracts

Surely we could sign players like Woods and Foran on performanced based contracts. 50% of what we signed them for with clear what needs to be done weekly. If they reach the goals full payment for the week if not base salary is paid. Not hard to say 1 try assist or over 100m run etc.
  7. A

8 to 6 interchanges

I was watching NRL360 and they are hinting NRL is thinking of dropping the amount of interchanges from 8 to 6 next year. I tend to like the idea apart from the fact the reffing is not up to standard. The refs are already crippling our team with fatiguing penalties if they drop to 6 we need...
  8. A

New Member Old Supporter

Hi guys and gals I am new to forums but been a dogs supporter for over 30 years. Last 5 years our team has lost its ways I hope we can find it again and recapture people like Terry Lamb and Steve Mortimer in our JNR ranks sometime soon. To have sold our heart James Graham and soul Josh Reynolds...