Search results

1. Grunthos

Immigration debate

No problems with new Australians as long as they do the following. 1: Know how to speak, understand and read English. 2: Accept that Australia is not the old country so leave your religious, political and social problems, bigotry, prejudices etc back in the old country. 3: Feel free to keep all...
  2. Grunthos

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

ITS SEXI TIME!!!
  3. Grunthos

We just don’t have the team

We are so used to losing and losing badly when the squad does well we can't really believe it. This is a top-eight team (if everyone stays healthy) make no mistake, maybe not a premiership-winning team at present but the way they are playing definitely a top-eight team.
  4. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

An interesting side light, I went target shooting at Hornsby today and the consensus of opinion among my club-mates (there were about 35 in the competition) was thank God for Howard's gun laws...
  5. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Murdoch press, what do you expect.
  6. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

7. Grunthos

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

A good hard-running centre inside the Foxx, "Nice!!!"
  8. Grunthos

Bondi stabbing

Thank God we have sensible gun laws in Australia... And I'm a keen shooter.
  9. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

Dear to dream! :grinning:
  10. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

110% with you, we are so used to losing and losing badly it's a little hard to believe we are actually improving game by game and furthermore, I will say that "IF" we can keep our key players fit and continue to improve, we should be a good chance of a top eight spot...
  11. Grunthos

Cameron Ciraldo

Mmmm what a difference a couple of wins and a good performance make to the kennel, as I recall after the first loss most were calling for his head...
  12. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Look at it this way, we didn't get flogged by any means.
  13. Grunthos

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Its sexy time...
  14. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Pitty Burton didn't have his eye in...
  15. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I am looking forward to three in a row, then you know the wheels are well and truly bolted back on...
  16. Grunthos

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

The men's game started over 100 years ago and has a long history, the Women's league is still in its infancy and the girls playing are basically, foundation members and there are not a lot of highly experienced female mentors out there to advise them, they are learning game-by-game and the...
  17. Grunthos

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Says a man who will probably never have a relationship with anything else other than his hand.
  18. Grunthos

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Melania trump, a woman who sucked her way to the very top only to find the view wasn't worth all the trouble.
  19. Grunthos

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Tonight we have Turkey, chilly and cheese meatballs with a mushroom sauce served on brown rice.
  20. Grunthos

Religious Discussion Thread

Biblical prophecies + War in the Middle East and Ukraine + earthquakes + eclipse etc etc!!! = "0" Mmmmm, funny about that.
  21. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Very much so, and hopefully, they will learn how not to play a second half.
  22. Grunthos

Why don't you ask that question of CC and the team?
  23. Grunthos

Isn't that the object of playing?
  24. Grunthos

True but consistency is the key to consistent winning. Victory by luck or the skin of the teeth doesn't win premierships that often.
  25. Grunthos

True, but we were pathetic at the same time you can't win a premiership by letting a team off the hook so easily.
  26. Grunthos

A wins a win

A good team can learn a lot from a bad loss but a lot more from a bad win! Let's hope they have learnt something...
  27. Grunthos

Or your dad was a colourful property developer in Queensland...
  28. Grunthos

That had to be the most pathetic, disgraceful win I have ever seen!!! An inexcusable performance! We will shamefully take the two points but the wrong team won!
  29. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

That had to be the most pathetic, disgraceful win I have ever seen!!! An inexcusable performance! A shameful two points and the wrong team won!
  30. Grunthos

Now the big question is can he shut them out?
  31. Grunthos

So much for playing "dower-wet-weather-football..." The boys are giving the pill some air!!!
  32. Grunthos

Now I do not want to be "That-Guy" because there are enough of those pricks in the kennel but I reckon (not that I'm complaining) that at least 3 of our tries were from forward passes. But fuck it, its about time we had some luck and reffs calls go our way!
  33. Grunthos

Fridays weather

I'm just fed up with other teams "breaking-their-duck" against us!!!!!!
  34. Grunthos

Its modelled on my own...
  35. Grunthos

36. Grunthos

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

If he hasn't fired after three games what makes CC think he will fire after a forth..!?
  37. Grunthos

"Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you." The problem is most people wouldn't like the things I like to do...
  38. Grunthos

Opinion Referees

No really, we are all too often our own worst enemies!
  39. Grunthos

Opinion Referees

The death-riders and whining biches complain about everything!
  40. Grunthos

Opinion Referees

Shhhh don't upset the whinging bitches and Death Riders narrative, all the refs and the entire NRL are against us that's the one and only reason we lose.
  41. Grunthos

Why are there five hands in this picture?
  42. Grunthos

Opinion Referees

We won the penalty count and the 6 again as well as I recall...
  43. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Well, we had enough penalties, possession and chances so we can't blame the reff this time.
  44. Grunthos

Well, we had enough penalties, possession and chances so we can't blame the reff this time.
  45. Grunthos

This is how baby mountains are born.
  46. Grunthos

I'm fed up with other teams' "Breaking-their-duck" against us! NOT TODAY BOYS! NOT TODAY!!!!
  47. Grunthos

News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

How very "Mardi Gra" of them...
  48. Grunthos

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Your still observe quoting and bitching about events years ago.
  49. Grunthos

Religious Discussion Thread

Your right! THE JEWS! The Jews caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. Jews killed Christ. Jews created Christ. Christ is actually the Jewish anti-Christ. Jews are the anti-Christ. Christ was just another dirty Jew. Christianity is a Jewish cult. (Technically it actually is.) Tel-evangelists...
  50. Grunthos

Mate, that's being obsessive!
  51. Grunthos

I'm not that knuckleheaded to believe that whinging tripe, Iv been watching games for the best part of 60 years, we just had some really stupid players that constantly gave away dum penalties!
  52. Grunthos

Has it ever crossed your minds that in years gone by we had some really dumb as stump undisciplined players who played some really stupid football, not just bad, but bloody stupid and every referee caned us not just Sutton...
  53. Grunthos

Shhhh don't upset the death riders (conspiracytards) whinge session..!
  54. Grunthos

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Lebs in old Valiants driving around Punchbowl with the little dog with the bobbly head on the dash and blowing their "Cucaracaha" horns... 8-)
  55. Grunthos

Our Forward Pack

Exactly, as the old saying goes, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog..!"
  56. Grunthos

Our Forward Pack

Naaaa we have played much worse in previous seasons.
  57. Grunthos

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Yup, let's toast the rabbits!
  58. Grunthos

Yup, cant disagree but we have been let down before...
  59. Grunthos

Mmmmm not till round 4-5...
  60. Grunthos

Ohhhhhh don't tease..!
  61. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

The Tits played like we did for the past 8 tears...
  62. Grunthos

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The team "Death-riders" here on the kennel! If you can't or won't support the team FUCK OFF! Also, The morons who think everything is a conspiracy against the Dogs. Grow up, grow a brain or FUCK OFF!
  63. Grunthos

If you look closely you will see he has drifted over to the wrong side of the road so yeah..!
  64. Grunthos

Palermo, Italy 1944 and dishevelled Italian partisans can be seen here planning their next move. Looking on at left are two smartly turned-out tailors hoping for some post-liberation trade nowIl Duce has been overthrown, in the background we see evidence of Nazi atrocity, a fascist "wedgy"...
  65. Grunthos

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Yesterday was Salmon with chilly dressing and salad, tonight is meat lovers and vegetarian pizza...
  66. Grunthos

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

For every good thing he did on the field, he would do at least three dumb things.
  67. Grunthos

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Can we please spread the ball just a little, there's no point in having a so-called "Ferrari" backline when all we do for 4-5 plays is just hit-ups all the time, is boring as shit!!!!!
  68. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Very true, you never put your eggs in one basket.
  69. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Says the smarty-pants millennial who will probably go broke.
  70. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Yes, Crypto is worth nothing until it turns into real $$$$.
  71. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Cool.
  72. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Good for you, but will you/can turn it into real cash in a real bank account quickly and easily?
  73. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Investors\punters have been waiting since 2009. Like the second coming, I don't think it's going to happen. Punters got to punt and true believers got to believe...
  74. Grunthos

Crypto currency

So far there is precious little evidence of the average crypto investor getting very much back from their investment.
  75. Grunthos

Crypto currency

Very true, but some are more obvious than others.
  76. Grunthos

Crypto currency

It's still a scam.
  77. Grunthos

Crypto currency

It's not exactly like going to the hole in the wall and taking out the cash you put in yesterday now is it... I have been investing for the best part of 45 years and had a good look at Crypto when it first appeared, it didn't smell right then and it defiantly doesn't smell right now so as far as...
  78. Grunthos

Crypto currency

The problem is, it's very difficult to turn the crypto into real cash, the proponents often say they can but the reality is very few do. If you were sitting on ten million in Crypto but find it hard to pay your rent, then how come they don't cash at least some of it in? Take a look at this,
  79. Grunthos

Crypto currency

But it is still a scam so it doesn't matter.
  80. Grunthos

Crypto currency

But the instability is the major concern and let's be serious instability is not the hallmark of a good investment, if it looks too good to be true it probably is. A scam is still a scam and Crypto is a gold-plated scam.
  81. Grunthos

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

I lament the quality of today’s graffiti,. There has been nothing of quality scrawled on a wall since the seventies! This “tagging” the little ninnies do nowadays is little more than a dog pissing on a lamppost!
  82. Grunthos

Bright Side!!

I think just put him in the centres that's where he should be.
  83. Grunthos

Bright Side!!

If this was last year or even the year before last we would have lost about 40 to 6...
  84. Grunthos

Crypto currency

And tooooo many have gone bust taking the punters $$$ with them.
  85. Grunthos

Crypto currency

And tomorrow it could be easily 0.1K...
  86. Grunthos

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Put Burton into the centers, that's where he will be at his best.
  87. Grunthos

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Different year, SAME INCOMPATANT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  88. Grunthos

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Different year, SAME INCOMPETENT SHIT!!!!!!!!!
  89. Grunthos

What I want to see this year is consistency and preferably some solid wins by at least 12+ none of this hanging-on-by-the-skin-of-our-teeth stuff, just good solid wins and absolutely none of the "We believed in ourselves and keep turning up for each other and never give up but we just came up...
  90. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

Not necessarily, we don't worship celebrities or politicians like they do.
  91. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

Which "Jews" exactly and singular or plural?
  92. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

And in america's case, it's like shooting fish in a barrel!
  93. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

Or in this case, Netanyahu who is no better than the leaders of Hamas.
  94. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

Which "Jews" are you referring to, plural or singular?
  95. Grunthos

The Murika Thread

Who is the greater fool, the fool himself or those who can see he's a fool yet they still choose to follow him?
  96. Grunthos

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

It's the first game of the season, let's wait till at least round 5-6 like grown-ups before making any criticisms...