Search results

1. Anditsgone

Warren Smith(FOX)

And I really don’t care who hates us or what is said about us, Bring that shit on, I’ll face that head on everyday of the week regardless if we are winning or losing, I happy to embrace the ya and them. I love that aspect about rugby league. And I think it’s come about by a lot of different...
  2. Anditsgone

Warren Smith(FOX)

I honestly don’t think that’s why we are hated if we are hated. Roosters do get looked after in the media, largely because of the high profile connections. Dogs sell papers We were the original bad guys since 02
  3. Anditsgone

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

I’m all for dropping Montoya, But if we isolate the defence area he is getting most caught out in It’s how the dogs defence comes up and in, leaving an overlap scenario that teams are exploiting. You can’t completely blame Montoya for that, Each guy inside him needs to stay out a yard wider to...
  4. Anditsgone

Dogs beat Eels but future still bleak

I just read the article Wow, just WOW Whilst it’s hard to read, and in poor taste, it’s nothing we didn’t all know already, The only bit I take objection to, is how he referred to being better if parra won and not the dogs, I think that is disrespectful and I’m bad taste, Leave that out...
  5. Anditsgone

Hollands Bench Role

He would get owned as starting hooker I’m liking his roll late in the game
  6. Anditsgone

Why Michael Maguire cancelled his interview with the Canterbury Bulldogs

Well the fans would like it Not sure how healthy it is for the club though
  7. Anditsgone

Congrats to Dogs fans, Better team on the night won.

No matter how shit we are, we could never be as consistently shit like parra
  8. Anditsgone

Congrats to Dogs fans, Better team on the night won.

Better team on the night? Pfft Simply the better team won lol Ok That’s harsh I shouldn’t brag after a win,
  9. Anditsgone

His form this year is terrible
  10. Anditsgone

I doubt they will I agree, it’s frustrating not knowing THE silence does say a lot though
  11. Anditsgone

NRL Round 10 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

I am really struggling with my tips this year I am averaging 4 a game
  12. Anditsgone

Just saw that I bloody picked the knights this week
  13. Anditsgone

Last I saw they were making a comeback
  14. Anditsgone

Get use to it, till we are back on our feet Then it will something else lol
  15. Anditsgone

Moses Mbye is scared

Yeah, I remember fans pressuring the club to sign him up fearing he would be the next JT It’s fair to say Mbye hasn’t lived up to the expectations,
  16. Anditsgone

Should we have kept Kevin Moore as coach?

Yes, we should have kept Moore in some capacity I go back to Folkes May he Rest In Peace We should never have punted him,
  17. Anditsgone

Nothing is ever as bad advice media portrayed, but it’s still bad lol
  18. Anditsgone

It really goes to show how bad the situation really is, and why bagging out Pay is wrong Pay is at least trying new things and having a go with the shit he has. Deserves credit for that
  19. Anditsgone

The fact is, They did NOT deliver a premiership, We were minor premiers in all 3 grades on the back of Moore and Greenberg Des and Dib destroyed that roster to the point we are now, without winning a premiership. That’s how bad it really is. With a premiership you could argue it was job...
  20. Anditsgone

The full extent and repercussions of Canterbury’s salary cap hell

I was thinking the same thing Just keep the back ended contracts rolling along for eternity
  21. Anditsgone

Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

I agree But he won’t get a dogs game or a broncos game for a while now And not only that, You can bet your last dollar he gets the broncos
  22. Anditsgone

Referee Stats vs Certain Clubs - Phil Rothfield Reports

Nrl has no power over the media The media have all the power over the nrl Best thing the dogs can do, is get the media onside Roosters, storm and broncos and cowboys seem to have a good relationship with the media
  23. Anditsgone

Agree I am liking more of his articles of late,
  24. Anditsgone

THe reality is, win percentage for teams under certain officials tell more than penalty counts do, It’s not how many penalties are conceded or awarded It’s where and when certain penalties are awarded that tells the story And Sutton has an uncanny ability to know when to blow a 50/50 against...
  25. Anditsgone

Consolidated Refs Thread

Sadly you are right. The authority seems to have gone to his head
  26. Anditsgone

Consolidated Refs Thread

I agree, The refs expect and deserved to be spoken to by players respectfully and so to the players by the officials.
  27. Anditsgone

Bulldogs sign Warriors young gun

Remember when we signed another warriors young gun by the name of Brad Abbey How did that work out? I like that we are going after good young players, and look forward to seeing how they progress, but we have to keep in perspective that being awesome as a kid, doesn’t exactly mean you have what...
  28. Anditsgone

Freedom of Speech

I don’t think Mbye really knows how to utilise his own talents and abilities
  29. Anditsgone

I do agree, I know that requires splitting up the Morris twins But it’s for the best
  30. Anditsgone

2018 off contract players

Montoya and Hoppa side in D is diabolical at best, I hear Pay don’t like to do much video sessions Well I hope he does something to teach them positional play
  31. Anditsgone

That would be great if true I love the Morris boys, but sadly I think their time in the NRL is up
  32. Anditsgone

Referee's Boss

It’s not just footy either, The jets lost the gf last night in soccer on the back of a goal to victory where the players were offside on a penalty kick.
  33. Anditsgone

NRL Round 9 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Manly will go for it here Strap yourself in for a big set here
  34. Anditsgone

NRL Round 9 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Manly are actually giving it a real red hot go today
  35. Anditsgone

Dragons - Real deal or 2011 all over again?

Yeah, they sure did, I think @Indiandog made a comment in another thread that refs never fuck over broncos or storm Well, they must have read his comment and decided to prove him wrong Cause for the first time that I can remember cam smith and his storm team were on the wrong end of the refs...
  36. Anditsgone

Referee's Boss

Haha No sweat mate, I knew it was a joke.
  37. Anditsgone

Referee's Boss

Is it possible with more cameras and better vision from technology these days with more replays that we are able to scrutinise every decision more than we ever could in years gone by?
  38. Anditsgone

Dragons - Real deal or 2011 all over again?

He does He has played in plenty of losing gfs Imagine that We let Ennis our captain go and he wins a prem We let James go, as our captain And he wins a prem Fuck Jackson anyone?
  39. Anditsgone

Referee's Boss

Lol You get my point though, It don’t matter who is head of referee Or what their back ground is If there is a bunker or not 1 ref or 2 refs What the obstruction rule is or isn’t Mistakes will be made. Some mistakes may be inicent mistakes and forgivable some will no doubt be agenda...
  40. Anditsgone

Referee's Boss

Didn’t Stuart raper get that gig once? I just think, refs will make mistakes It’s human nature Stop bitching about refs
  41. Anditsgone

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

The more that comes out and the more we hear about, it’s ever so clear that the old board had to go and a new coach was well and truely over due. We have a new board, let’s hope they learn from the mistakes the last board made, We have a new coach, it’s obvious he is trying to learn from the...
  42. Anditsgone

Do we need a Super League v2.0?

I like how you are thinking of ways to help the game, And you have focused on completion to force the NRL to do better and improve. But it’s a no from me on a split comp as you have described. In saying that, I often wonder how things would have panned out if there was a spit comp. This...
  43. Anditsgone

I have noticed a lot of love for Cleeland here on the kennel, I haven’t seen that much of him The odd game played on tv and the trial matches is all I have seen of him, so I am speaking from some ignorance here, But I feel he would struggle at NRL level Just a hunch based on nothing, but I am...
  44. Anditsgone

CK's Guide to 'Giving Up' (then coming back again)

Very interesting read, and no doubt plenty of dogs fans would have similar stories to tell. I remember being filthy with the club in 02 when we were caught cheating. I thought about not supporting the club during that time. But I kept going My love for the game and the childhood memories...
  45. Anditsgone

The full extent and repercussions of Canterbury’s salary cap hell

I think that’s a great thing As long as Once these youngsters make it we manage to keep them
  46. Anditsgone

Meatstock today

That does look good Making me hungry
  47. Anditsgone

Emails from the kennel

How do I turn it off I’m getting spammed by the kennel
  48. Anditsgone

Cogger watch

He realistically struggled in defence his entire career.
  49. Anditsgone

The Bulldogs and Des Hasler reach a settlement

I am just glad it’s over now We can put Des behind us, and move forward. It may take a few years to fully recover, but we will The club is, and always will be bigger than any individual. Just have to ride out this period
  50. Anditsgone

When was the last time Broncos lost a game due to a dud refereeing decision?

A movie I haven’t seen in a loooong time Loved it as a kid.