Search results

1. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

We know u guys get butt hurt when someone isnt licking your arse.
  2. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

U missed the point. They didnt do that good of a job. U guys can keep sticking ya neck out for her all u like, but she didnt do a good job. Simple. And as for keeping pay tassie, everyone wanted to except for myself, marley and maybe a couple of others. Dont make shit up like natalie, dont...
  3. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Who would people sign up for a club when fellow supporters like youself and natalie just try and run people down after your made to look silly again. Hale king natalie and ding dong.
  4. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

U for the last 3 years kept telling us to trust in lyn and pays process, along with dink. Everyone else on here could see it was a waste of time. I wont waste time searching for evidence little man. Everyone on here knows it. And if im so dumb how did i know about ado carr signing that heads of...
  5. S

BEHOLD! "Bella" the Bulldog loving cat!

Wow, its come to this. Guys get out more theres a big bright world out here.
  6. S

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Ya just get him. Fit him in somewhere and let worse players go. Its that easy people, it aint rocket science. Hes better than any hooker or forward we have. U dont discuss where that player fits, u just getbbthem and move on somone worse. Which could be any of 25 players out of our squad. Put...
  7. S

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Not if u let go one of the 12 shit backrowers we have.
  8. S

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

They didnt mask his shit defence, brenko just cant turn back in. So 1 decent cooach just showed him how to keep attackers on his outside shoulder. Not hard if u know how to coach. Apart fom bellamy and bennet the kid like many others in the nrl has not ever played under a decent coach. But many...
  9. S

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

Why wouldnt anyone, what has he done ? The 2nd best program in the nrl couldnt get him out the door quick enough. The kids done nothing in my eyes . Add he cant tackle and is slow. Why would u not dought him ? Can anyone tell me his upside, honestly, and dont say game management cause hes done...
  10. S

News Bulldogs tipped for late Benji Marshall play after Burton release attempt falls through

The roosters kept the right half to bring them there next premiership, But where still happy with mediocre. Go figure. No one gets it, like the storm and roosters. Dont care what yez reckon. Barret has proved nothing as of yet. We signed 2 wingers. A 800 thou prop that has done nothing on...
  11. S

So narrow minded. Jake is just a later developer. Be a big boy in another 2 years. How flanagan iis looked upon like a permanent fix just bewildes me.
  12. S

I dont care what any of yez say including barret. Like i said day one, averillo is a 5/8. Many of u forget how young he is. I can see him going elsewhere and being better than Burton if he wants it bad enough. The kids a 6, if not here, someone will take him. The wankfest over flanagan. Why...
  13. S

Sign of ado carr early release?

He wanted to come home before last season, didnt effect his footy at all. Nice try but the fox is a pro. Im sure both clubs already know where he will be next year. We just have to wait a little longer.
  14. S

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Widdop 7 benji 6. Would of been better.
  15. S

Opinion Luke Thomson

Hes not a game breaker or line bender. For 800k u all know what i expect from a forward for that money. Still 9, 6, and 1 are a big worry for me. Thompson wont change a result unless he improves in the nrl. He has work to do imo.
  16. S

Humble Pie

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Priest was put in the 30 along time before it had to be filled. 400 kids out there with great ability should of been brought in instead. But dean wanted priest. Pay seen ability in him. U guys need to stop making soft excuses for pay and anderson. Yes u...
  17. S

Tbaz on 2KY

Would be nice, but theres 3 players that are better runners than distributors, it might be barret tearing his hair out.
  18. S

Social Media Luke Thompson

And before some fool sais oh oh tell him to his face. Id be glad to, id put his pommy lights out in secs his hands are too slow.
  19. S

Social Media Luke Thompson

Whats this doesnt take a backwards step shit. The bloke tackles with his chest and drops off, people talk like he hits like gillespie. The bloke has been fucking rubbish and needs to improve a fucking lot. Thats the truth. He did nothing for england and so far nothing for us. When i watch him...
  20. S

News NRL announces rule changes to make game more entertaining

Queensland wont win origin if they have to touch the ball with there foot. Refs dont do anything about it but so why implement it.
  21. S

Official Elliott Update

That wont be hard to beat
  22. S

News Reynolds admits he was 'Mbye'

And u fucking cowards call ya selves bulldog supporters. Unbelievable. No he wasnt joey johns. He was canterbury. We know who the real grubs are.
  23. S

CENTRES!!!

Thats funny ? U poor soul
  24. S

News Reuben Rennie

500 players registered in nrl, the boys have thrown up 5 names. Thats 1 percent. Things are tight, whos right and whos wrong. Fuck some of u guys need a life, go give ya missus a decent fuck would be a start. Tell her to thank me later.
  25. S

News James Graham

More jobs for the boy's. There is 100 great bulldogs players that dont get a continued ride through the club because they dont know what else to do. But a pom yyhat was only here for about what ! 5 or 6 years ? Come on people wake up, graham couldnt organise, be patient enough or teach 2 black...
  26. S

Other News Source JAC four year deal

And the speculation lol. It seems like about 500 g a year. For 4 years, and people are making out hes being offered a foran contract lol. I wouldnt jump at that if i were him. Id give it really a good thinking over first, 4 years for only 2 mill when your probably the hottest back in the world...
  27. S

Barrett: We need to make sure we nail our recruitment

Leave the head on and it looks like lyn anderson or deano.
  28. S

Opinion YES or NO...foaluma ?

Have they re signed fergo ?
  29. S

Opinion YES or NO...foaluma ?

What might ? There has been no approach to him
  30. S

News Bellamy, Stuart and host of influential league figures will meet to review rule changes

Any professional foul in any try scoring opportunity is straight up a penalty try. U watch the coaches clean the shit play out of the players
  31. S

News Bellamy, Stuart and host of influential league figures will meet to review rule changes

More players in bin for all the obvious proffesional fouls in the game. Just put em in the bin straight up. Until then the result will never be decided fair. Any professional foul, sit em down, watch the players cut the shit out of the game then.
  32. S

News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Our countrys law and order and judicial system is one fucked up comic show in my opinion. Peoples lives are on the line everyday and our police and judges, unless u have a spare 500 000, are ruining countless lives and families and are never held responsible for it. I watch so many people plead...
  33. S

Gus believe all Melbourne Storm premierships count.

They just made brenko lee more successful than josh jackson. Sour grapes much ? Storms system would win a comp with half the cap. 10 years later u still blaming there cap for kicking the comps arse. Crazy thinking, there just so much better chump
  34. S

Rumour Grant decides on his future ( Melbourne)

U still wont give up and meet your fate that bellamy and the storm are bigger than the players, and your just a sour dirty old sock ya bum.
  35. S

Your way too early 2021 State of Origin teams?

Cook is cooked bring api in. Klemmer back, proper centres, papenhuzen on bench. Frizell is done. I watched turbo tolman in game 3. Wighton to 6. Freddy and his pot smoking lamas shifted to byron, problem fixed in 3 seconds.
  36. S

News Bulldogs on channel 9

Incase u have not been watching, this side couldnt catch a pie off the counter, Speec and reflexes are everything in all sports, but u dont understand so why am i wasting my time, your like dinkum dog and natalie with the agm yyhat didnt exsist, lol. If u were not at the buffet ding dong u...
  37. S

News Matt Doorey on Eels’ radar

So what club can risk giving him 8o mins. Hes only playing 30 to 40 min tops next season no matter which club he goes to. So stop talking shit.
  38. S

Opinion Payne Haas

They just put his mum on selling hot dogs for 400 thousand a year, problem solved the way they have always done it.
  39. S

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

No loss at all. About time someone in there has a brain and some balls.
  40. S

2020 State Of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Many of u might disagree. But if u watch the replays of most our tries the last few years in origin. Take a look at whos playing the ball, he might be slower but he would take in alot of defenders, so cook and tedesco could go up the middle. Now hes sitting on a beach in newcastle catching some...
  41. S

Freddys Blues: Fittler named his greatest NSW squad of all time.

I find it mind boggling, not only by freddy, but all the experts. How micheal oconor never gets a mention.
  42. S

News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett officially starts rebuild

Wheres me old mate dinkum dog. Still sulking he was left out in the cold over the agm lol. Thank fuck too, with the old featherless pigeon gone we can become a football club again.
  43. S

Social Media Mansour to the dogs

I dont. I told yez a week before the grand final jac was already signed by tigers but people were too worried ordering there source to listen lol.
  44. S

EXCLUSIVE: Brad Fittler tips Josh Addo-Carr to make successful fullback switch

Didnt i already mention he signed with the tigers a week a week before the grand final. But dinkum dog and his class clowns that have too much time on there hands to go to meetings that are advertised to all the pie eating ***** that love a free buffet. Lol Lol Anyhthing u ever say on kennel...
  45. S

JAC Post Match Interview

already signed with the tigers.
  46. S

QLD Border

U fun lol. Want to have fun lol. U, natalie and horse brains would fondle chris andersons toes for fun ya homos lol. All good coach we do as u say, lol. Strong board. Strong coach, tackle hard run hard. Lol. U go mediocracy. Cant wait for next year for the same blame game and perfetic excuses...
  47. S

There you go..

Na, save that dweep for me
  48. S

There you go..

People bragging over a thousand dollar bet lol. I lose a cow or 3 a day, work that shit out lol, probably ding dongs mate, sorry to forget natalie and horse head.
  49. S

There you go..

Or 50 g. Im keen if u are. We wont make 8, but manly will finish below us thanks to des. Make it a 100 if your keen ? Something tells me your a little possum
  50. S

There you go..

Lets go ten u gular
  51. S

News Matt Burton, Brandon Smith on Bulldogs radar as Trent Barrett overhauls squad

No worries. I seen a dog eating a dead roo on the way through town this mourning. I thought of u and lyn. But in all seriousness they didnt really want change they wanted pay to do well enough to stay. They just keep bumbling and stumbling along and hope to get lucky. Pay got sg. Barret is...
  52. S

News Matt Burton, Brandon Smith on Bulldogs radar as Trent Barrett overhauls squad

I just wish they did everything there finally doing now. In the first week they were here. Was it not obvious then ? U dont need 3 years. They need to hurry the fuck up. But they are in there 90s so it could take much longer yet.
  53. S

Only took them 3 years to do it. At this rate lyn will be on top of it in about another 9 years. Yay.
  54. S

Rumour Some Oil on Doorey

And didnt rushton dictate ponga and latrell well, wasnt he sacked by both ?
  55. S

Official Bulldogs sign respected assistant coach David Furner

U call everyone negative, than try and bring up any moments we have been positive to use as a negative. Your such a dickhead, head coach, or assistant i forget lol. Yeah of the u 5s girls side u backwards dick. Obviosly u failed so your here now lol. Dick head
  56. S

Yes josh jackson said it on tv after a floggin. All the evidence i need. And dean should of done alot better but your cock sucking mates gave him no one. But Barrett gets everyone he wants in 5 mins from your family club mates. Straight 18 today u dickhead. Pay did everything i said he was...
  57. S

Yes all 3 coaches have done some good things. But none of them 3 coaches have any form coaching a first grade team, terrible form in fact. Id take ronald mcdonald over pay as any change is an upgrade. And think we will improve. But like twin turbo im not bursting with confidence it will be too...
  58. S

Sam Burgesss out of medical retirement.

He should be allowed to return after souths lose the cap space he and inglis were paid out, for next year. Only fair way. Otherwise vlandys can go too.
  59. S

Jack bird

Lol , read this, fuck me dead, we deserve to be perfetic. Are u kidding ? Did i miss something ?
  60. S

Jack bird

Does nasheed and his hooker mum have more oil for this. Drop kick of a run place just like our club. No wonder natdogshit and dinkdogshit along with dead horse shit are so happy with the way we are travelling lol.
  61. S

Other News Source Lafai oil

Fuck up u pest
  62. S

Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

And fuck hill, feed the useless cake eater to a croc
  63. S

Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

This forum is a bigger fucking joke than our club, with it all about nasheed rubbish from his inside man, thinking maybe thid place is a little too run by lyn and the souths homo. Fucking useless wankers ban this souths idiot.
  64. S

Opinion Jake Averillo

Same point same point i always make. Everything starts from the top and at some point someone is going to have to take some responsibility. This board extended pay, yet u say its only his fault. How are the people that decided he was best for the job not held accountable in any way ? So after...
  65. S

Opinion Jake Averillo

But are the board not responsible for hiring these idiots. So yeah it is the boards fault
  66. S

New signing

Lol
  67. S

REVEALED: BARRETT’S BULLDOGS COACHING DREAM TEAM

If it were not for laundys group we would still have pay and bulldog dna. So what plan ?
  68. S

REVEALED: BARRETT’S BULLDOGS COACHING DREAM TEAM

Your off your head. The club has done nothing. Look at our recruitment and so on. Barret making a few staff changes. That was the andersons and your idea of being productive. Lol. Basket case. Barret is going to need a miracle. This all could of been done 2 years ago, why wasnt it ? Theres a...
  69. S

Opinion Bang For Buck Dogs Cap Busted On decisions

U are all missing the point. Our board is a basket case with another woman in charge that doesnt know rugby league, What did yez expect.
  70. S

Foran

I would of done everything in my power that included a long term direction, to have neither.
  71. S

Harper

Sack everyone
  72. S

Official Who do we want to win the grand final?

Looking at our board and state of club and there parramatta approach. Not us anyway if u were a betting man.
  73. S

Lewis to Fullback

Yep lewis at fullback. Egg shit as coach with ding dong stroking his infected horse.
  74. S

Opinion Thompson

Fuck u two are both mediocre faggots. Employed by the club surely, or ice ?
  75. S

EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Hill Town Hall

A thread for egg shit, ding dong and horse to give each other risties is all i seen. But that did look like hill and the board smoking grass on another planet.
  76. S

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

Some people need to get out of city from behind computer, and learn about there country. There is more than just sydney. Our juniors went backwards when we filled them with local lebs, not that the boys cant play footy but we stop bringing in those big fast country boys like penrith do and...
  77. S

Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

Just shut the fuck up for everyones sake.
  78. S

Opinion Averillo to Hooker, Lewis also to hooker. Must read!

This forum has become like our team. A fucking laughing stock, just add drugs. Perfetic. Ban this fucking idiot forever. A good thread gets made than u cant find it by time u get home from work. Cause this idiot is filling the place up with shit why hes high on drugs. Lol. Fuck me we deserve to...
  79. S

News Is a 33-year-old journeyman with a bung knee the answer to the Bulldog’s problems?

But u do the same thing. How are u different from him ? U have no leg to stand on.
  80. S

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

The person in charge of our club. Looks like death been dug back up. Our club is running. Like death been dug back up. Go figure.
  81. S

Bulldogs target Panthers young gun Charlie Staines for 2021

People saying he only finishes off and backs up. Are going to get embarrassed when they see him play a couple of full seasons at fullback. Meaney has nothing on this kid. But our club and fans love being mediocre, so i say hes no chance of being in the clubs sights. Too much upside to him to...
  82. S

Jack De Belin - Takes NRL to Court over ban.

If he is found innocent. Does jdb and the dragons have grounds to sue the nrl. Anyone know ?
  83. S

2020 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yep the refs made it 38 to nil after 70 mins. Dought it.
  84. S

Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

Kennel mentality ? Why is the board re hiring the turds and buying more turds to place on top ? Fix it u would think
  85. S

News The Bulldogs have a huge problem on their hands with fears star recruit Luke Thompson could cut his NRL stint short.

Pretty stupid hey. Bullfrog would have had his missus smuggled in weeks ago. Still id rather the cash back, plenty people do it much much worse for 40 grand a year. A softer jacko. Peoples loved ones pass away, and they still play on weekends. Theres more to it, doesnt want to be at...
  86. S

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

Lol lyn will be making phone calls to cement gillespie. Arrrre uuuu still available daaaaavid, age doesnt stop this club.lol. It must be that youth policy they adapted. Anyone under 40.
  87. S

Is the war chest a myth?

I dont know why our club cant clear out and trade off players like some other clubs do.
  88. S

Is the war chest a myth?

But we let api walk. Hes on about 500 at the panthers. Players have been and still are on the market, lyn and hill are just out of there depth.
  89. S

luke thompson

I am. And hill and lyn. Im surprised lyn hasnt got benny hill playing halfback on 1.5 mill a season. When people get old there brains dont work as well. Ill keep harping about it, i worry her lack of football knowledge is going to cost us. Big-time She extended pay, but then again theres still...
  90. S

News Foran. Canterbury bulldogs withdraw offer.

If so ya father is one.
  91. S

I bet ive done more, and got further in life than u have natalie. And u have to be able to hit my head to knock it off..but ill put u to sleep before u have even wound up. What makes me dumb ? And how is anything u just said a bonus, your the one looking dumb with such a childish response. Try a...
  92. S

And looking at your reaction score your people skills are worse than a 3 year olds.
  93. S

No my computer skills are dickhead. My spelling is fine. In the real world we use pen and paper. Not a tiny key board. So put up with a few incorrect button hits u whinging pieces of shit stain.
  94. S

And u too, need ya head punching in. I read your posts. U can barely spell at all. U just fuck off too ya fucking souths supporter u retard, ya happy now. Fuck some people have no fucking life. Spend all day criticizing the working man why we pay u doll bludgers wages to sit on here and check my...