Search results

1. I

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

His playing tonight well done
  2. I

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

Massive rumour going around that Lachlan Ilias is coming to the Dogs and JAC to Souths. Anasta is Ilias manager so there is a connection there.
  3. I

Opinion Paul Vaughn

Should be bringing him back on a 2 year deal. Great player.
  4. I

Opinion Blake Schoupp

What a tank, a type of player we need.
  5. I

2024 Line up

1.Taafe 2.kiraz 3.xeri 4.chrighton 5.JAC 6.Burton 7.Sexton 8.king 9.Mahoney 10.SK 11.kikau 12.Preston 13.Salmon 14.Watson 15.RFM 16.TPJ 17.Sutton
  6. I

Opinion Ciraldo is the right coach

we need a experienced halfback We need a experienced forward We need a experienced lock Next year critta at Fullback big tick
  7. I

Opinion Aiden Sezer number 7 2024

It needs to happen.
  8. I

Opinion Isaac matalavea-booth

His outside the top 30. Hopefully he plays this year. His a monster.
  9. I

Rumour Karl oloapu to Debut against the Dragons

Karl Oloapu will play off the bench.
  10. I

Opinion Flanagan needs to go

We will not make the finals with Flanagan at 7. We need to blood KO next week.
  11. I

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Mitchell Moses has knocked back Parramatta’s offer.
  12. I

Opinion Kylie Flanagan

https://megaphone.link/NTETP1737572042
  13. I

Round 19 TPJ against Tino

It’s going to be a massive battle. I think TPJ is filthy he wasn’t in origin to protect Burton. His going to take it personal round 19.
  14. I

Rumour Brad Fittler to coach Bulldogs

Announcement after origin 3.
  15. I

Opinion Josh Ralph

He plays for mounties under mick potter, won't be surprised if he plays next week in the halves. Very talented player.
  16. I

Opinion Josh Ralph

He needs to be our 7 next week.
  17. I

Official Worst performance I have ever watch

Gus is off his head sticking by Barrett.
  18. I

News Liam Martin knock back Panthers for a new deal

His cousin is Trent Barrett. Will be in the Blue and White by 2024.
  19. I

Opinion Scott Drinkwater

What do you guys think. His off contract.
  20. I

Rumour Barrett Gone

Gus didn't allow Barrett in the dressing room. Gus spoke with the players privately after the game, Thats why Jackson didn't go to the press conference. Based on that I think Barrett will be sacked on Tuesday. I won't be surprised if Shane Flannagan is appointed by round 10.
  21. I

Opinion Team list vs Panthers

1.Dufty 2. Declan Casey/ Hoffman 3.Averillo 4.Naden 5.JAC 6.Burton 7.Flannagan 8.Thompson 9.Cook 10.Vaughn 11.TPJ 12.Waddell 13.Jackson 14.JMK 15.Patolo 16.king 17.Ava
  22. I

Opinion BBO should be our 7

Cook was great at 9.
  23. I

Wakeham to wear number 7

Averillo is training at centre. Flanagan and Wakeham battling for the number 7.
  24. I

Opinion Matt Burton following JT's foot steps

Jonathon Thurston played a big roll in the Bulldogs 2004 Grandfinal and left for the Cowboys at Season end and became one of the greatest Halfback of all time. I feel like Matt Burton will transition into one of the greatest halves to play the game.
  25. I

News Cameron Munster

Munster linked with Bulldogs on a massive deal.
  26. I

Official Renouf Atoni signs with roosters

https://images.app.goo.gl/EFRuQejTP5Je9ffa7
  27. I

Opinion Attention Trent Barrett

Please forfeit the game against the Sea Eagles. We are going to get humilated again.
  28. I

No Source Adam O’Brien to get sacked

Shane Flannagan to coach Newcastle. Kyle will follow his dad and Mitchell Pearce will head to the dogs.
  29. I

Opinion Dale finucane

Sign him up. Good fit for the club.
  30. I

The resigning of JMK shows how were looking for 2022

There isn't any clarity on who we are signing. My team for 2022 1.Averillo 2.JAC 3. Daniel Tupou 4.cotric 5.Naden 6.milford 7.Burton 8.hetherington 9. kenny 10.Thompson 11.jackson 12.RFM 13.TPG 14.JMK 15.Waddell 16.Ava 17.elliot
  31. I

NRL is a one sided Franchise

I’m over the Bullshit, every other team gets away with murder and if it’s a Doggies player it’s a big seen. The fine should be given to the player not the club. All the 5 players should be sacked immediately, Attention Mr Barrett, clean the fucking joint.
  32. I

Opinion Aiden sezer will be our number 7

Aiden Sezer will be our halfback next year.
  33. I

DWZ out of Dragons Clash

DWZ has played his last game for the Bulldogs.
  34. I

Pretty quiet in the Kennel.

I wonder who we sign next. Looking at it now the dogs don't look active in the market atm.
  35. I

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Trent Barrett wants to turn dufty into a Hooker, if he doesn't get brendan smith. https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2021-matt-dufty-st-george-illawarra-dragons-anthony-griffin-rugby-league-next-options-brisbane-broncos-canterbury-bulldogs/1i2e8s58yi2uk1md0jerzdc9t7
  36. I

Watson Heleta

Give him a crack
  37. I

Penrith will Win but the Dogs will be fired up

It will be a good game. We will definitely lose, but I think they should fight until the end.
  38. I

Opinion DARYL CLARK

Should be our maquee signing if we don't get B.smith
  39. I

We need a Half Back and Hooker

Flanno won't win us a comp. We need a marquee half back for next year. Marquee hooker Marquee fullback
  40. I

Joshua Cook

off contract hooker at Rabbitohs This kid can play.
  41. I

Bulldogs shock bid for Cowboys wrecking ball

BULLDOGS’ SHOCK BID FOR COWBOYS WRECKING BALL The Bulldogs know they need a circuit breaker to try and turn the club’s fortunes around and have discussed making a play to land the signature of Cowboys wrecking ball Jason Taumololo. It’s probably about 66/1 and drifting in terms of actually...
  42. I

Love the ANZAC jersey

Best jersey so far.
  43. I

I'm done with the Bulldogs team.

I won't watch any more games if these flops play: Waddell Hoppa Flanno Nappa Katoa Barrett is a fucked up coach who talks shit and is full of shit. Looking forward to the press. "There were some good patches", "we want to improve each week" Go fuck your self barrett.
  44. I

Bring Luke Pattern as Fullback coach

I feel like the presence of Luke Pattern can help DWZ game.
  45. I

Dane Gagai not wanted for next year at souths

1.Dufty 2.JAC 3.Gagai 4.Cotric 5.Okunbor/ Tupou (roosters) 6. Burton 7. Flanno 8. Thompson 9.clark/Kenny 10.hetherington 11.elliot 12.jackson 13.Capewell 14.Averillo 15.renouf 17.ogden 18. Topine/doorey
  46. I

Opinion Thoughts on Mitch Kenny on Hooker

Off contract playing in a winning team. Can bring energy
  47. I

Barrett the worst coach in NRL history

Honestly he keeps talking about patches are improving. His a joke. No idea about coaching. No matter who he brings, it will get worse. Attacking coach my ass. Fuck him off and get Bennett for 2 years to fix his mess. Ill pay 1million a year for bennett.
  48. I

No Source Dane Gagai

Gagai is off contract. I think if we don't get Katoni Staggs, we should get him to partner JAC. What do you guys think?
  49. I

Trent Barret to shift Averillo on the wing and bring Lewis in.

DWZ out for x2 weeks. Averillo on the wing. Lewis at 6 and Wakeham on the bench. Strong rumour happening, board meeting on Monday to release rep forward for Burton.
  50. I

Dump Averillo and Napa

I can't stand how Averillo is playing first grade. The most horrible player i have ever seen. Add Napa as well. Swap Napa with Burton.
  51. I

We need to sign Ben Barba as our fullback

His only 31, has a couple of years left. He will be our best hope to make top 8 in 2021. We have nothing to loose. $200k for one year and 1 year player option. Come on Barrett do it.
  52. I

JAC has been sounded out by Barret

JAC has been sounded out by Barret to play fullback next year. Melbourne want a replacement, which remis smith and Lachlan Lewis have been tossed up.
  53. I

Ponga over rated

He never steps up in a important game. Not worth 1million or a origin spot. Dean pay wanted to sign a ponga type. The best fullback in the comp right now is papenhuyzen. Bulldogs should go after nico hynes who’s off contract.
  54. I

Bulldogs line up for next year

1.Staines 2.DWZ 3.Okunbor/Smith 4.hoppa 5.cotric 6.benji Marshall 7.Averillo 8.Ogden 9.JMK 10.thompson 11.jackson 12.elliot 13.lachlan Lewis 14.RFM 15.napa 16.stimson 17.waddell I think Lachlan Lewis will play lock He has the same attributes as victor radley I think Barret will do it. Lewis...
  55. I

Trent Barrett is half Lebanese

A lot of the bulldogs fans are lebo which makes sense
  56. I

New coach

1.anthony griffin 2.geoff Toovey 3.jimmy Dymick 4.brad Fittler 5.trent Barrett 6.kevin Walters Assistant coach: Michael ennis Million dollar coach: Greg Bellamy
  57. I

Bulldogs to comeback late to beat tigers

Second half comeback
  58. I

Anthony Seibold to be sacked

bye bye seibold. Kevin Walters to take over
  59. I

Ramien to sharks and api to bulldogs

Ramien signed with the sharks but api is joining the bulldogs
  60. I

No Source Bevan French to sign with bulldogs

Bulldogs are after him for mid season switch as he is requesting a release.
  61. I

Drop Okunbor and Lewis absolutely rubbish.

Lewis is unreliable and okunbor can’t catch. We have some recruiting to do.
  62. I

We should put our heads high, well done bulldogs

Attack and defence was top notch today
  63. I

Bulldogs upset storm in a thriller

Lewis vs Croft Foran vs Munster Meaney vs Hughes My biggest question is can Dean Pay crack Bellamy’s Storms? My predication is if our new back 5 can handle the intensity of the storm back 5, it will be a close one!
  64. I

Okunbor and Meaney to shine as dogs get there 1st win

This is the Team that will beat tigers. Dean Pay has finally put a team together to get the dogs back to winning form. You can laugh but I’m am in full support of the dogs to win.
  65. I

Chris Anderson needs to step in now!

The board needs to get involved now.
  66. I

Bulldogs back 5 needs to change

Where is the aggression? Where is the strong hit ups? Where is the fast play the ball? Where is the attack?