Search results

1. I

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Demetriou is gone. Sacked as of Monday.
  2. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Melbourne 13+ Harry grant will run through the middle Kicking to Coates to score Hughes linking up with papi Munster to attack LHS It will be a tight 20 minutes then tiredness through the middle will kill the doggies. the only chance bulldogs have, burton bombs, kikau linking with JAC and...
  3. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bulldogs have told them to back off Preston.
  4. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Schuster not on dogs watch but NAS is. Bellamy wants a good player for NAS swap, Jacob Preston has been named as a potential swap
  5. I

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

My other theory will be Burton and sexton in halves Utility Hutchison Fullback Blake Wilson Eli Clark to debut
  6. I

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

eli Clarke debut Burton and sexton in halves Fullback blake Wilson Salmon to 13 Farmer silly back on bench Utility Hutchison
  7. I

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

Mann has a broken arm aparantly
  8. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Can you guys shut up, we one. The roosters are cheaters, they fucked Taafe and destroyed our momentum.
  9. I

this one is 100% confirmed
  10. I

His playing tonight well done
  11. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

2004 premiership winning team will be watching, how embarrassing lol. It won't be a celebration after we get pumped
  12. I

30 is a good result better then 50
  13. I

Have next week off there playing the storm
  14. I

Another average forward.
  15. I

Roosters 13+ we are just not got enough. We compete but no point without winning. 2026 will make the 8. It's going to be another shit year, wooden spoon battle between the titans.
  16. I

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

Massive rumour going around that Lachlan Ilias is coming to the Dogs and JAC to Souths. Anasta is Ilias manager so there is a connection there.
  17. I

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Not really, round 1 against parra at commbank 30k supporters, 13 new players on the field together be patient
  18. I

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Stephen chrighton to full back Burton to centres Connor Tracey at 6 Xerri on the wing Curran at lock That needs to happen.
  19. I

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

To be honest our grit in defence was good. We are much better side than last year. To be honest will get better once the season goes on. Leave burton alone he never got good ball during attack, our discipline needs to improve.
  20. I

3.2.1 vs sharks

3.Preston 2.Kiks 1.Wilson There is more disciplined in defence, attack will come as the rounds go on. Stephen Chrichton should be fullback. Connor Tracey in the centres. Not sold on the Half back. JAC not interested. Most impressive recruit is Salmon.
  21. I

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I like how CC is picking this team way more alert then 2023. It's hard to pick between Connor Tracy and Xerri. Wilson and Kiraz. A lot of competition then 2023. Sharks are more united as a team, will win but the Dogs will shake them up.
  22. I

News Cameron Ciraldo Q&A How New Recruits Will Feature In His Quest To Make The Bulldogs A Powerhouse Again

It's a massive competition Kiraz Tracey Xerri Wilson Who do you pick
  23. I

News Cameron Ciraldo Q&A How New Recruits Will Feature In His Quest To Make The Bulldogs A Powerhouse Again

Tracey and chrighton in centres Taffe / Fullback Xerri and JAC wings Halves Drew Hutchison / Burton Utility Kurt Mann
  24. I

Rumour Jarome Luai

Isn't he meant to be having a meeting with Gus and Ciraldo today!!!
  25. I

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

1 million for 50-60 minute player is ridiculous. smart move Gus. AFB not worth more the $750k
  26. I

News NRL 2024: Phil Gould has crisis meeting with exiled Bulldogs captain Raymond Faitala-Mariner

the amount of money the dogs spent on rehab for him to get back from injury and having faith in him, he then back stabbed to club to media. Training was to hard and he bagged the coach out to the players. His not a club captain, his a loser and a snitch.
  27. I

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

He won’t go to Dragons, Ben hunt killed there recruitment drive when he bagged the Dragons out. Bulldogs are a better option, Mahoney, Kikau, Curran and Critta. Bulldogs are more settled and have plenty of Money. The only concern is Gus said he won’t pay a million for a forward wether Warriors...
  28. I

Tigers want a new stadium in Liverpool

bulldogs own the land, why will bulldogs allow the tigers to use it.
  29. I

Opinion Paul Vaughn

Should be bringing him back on a 2 year deal. Great player.
  30. I

Bulldogs player walks out

Well Harrison edwards was not named and been cut
  31. I

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Cameron Ciraldo has seen success, the players are rubbish, all of them. They can’t handle training because there unfit
  32. I

Opinion Blake Schoupp

What a tank, a type of player we need.
  33. I

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

He can’t help when he slept with Sherwins wife
  34. I

Brad Arthur got x2 wooden spoons before parra was a powerhouse. Parramatta are gonna miss the 8 this year. But it’s all eyes on the Bulldogs rebuild. Gus even said to Ciraldo that 2023 is a shit year, more like 2024 will be better. Ciraldo is a great coach but our players are so unfit and...
  35. I

Braith Anasta and Buzz Rothfield should go and fuck themselves
  36. I

gus gould

You have no idea champ. Brad Arthur has x2 wooden spoons and a grandfinal in his rebuild. Be loyal
  37. I

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Adam perry was my favourite player. Came out of no were. Under rated
  38. I

2024 Line up

1.Taafe 2.kiraz 3.xeri 4.chrighton 5.JAC 6.Burton 7.Sexton 8.king 9.Mahoney 10.SK 11.kikau 12.Preston 13.Salmon 14.Watson 15.RFM 16.TPJ 17.Sutton
  39. I

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

1.Critta 2.Taffe 3.Kiraz 4.Xerri 5.JAC That’s what Ciraldo wants
  40. I

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

I told you. We are the worst defenders in comp. Burton is not a half. His a centre. Mahoney over thinks. Forward pack beyond rubbish. Stop blaming Ciraldo it’s a disease of loosing that needs to be fixed.
  41. I

Broncos will win comfortably, we can’t defend. Broncos still 13+
  42. I

Lol run away with it, there gonna get smashed second half, the defence is rubbish.
  43. I

I’m not convinced, we have the worst defence in comp. We can score but can’t defend. Broncos 13+
  44. I

News Kikau Update People

He should play, tough it out his on the big bucks. 15 weeks is enough.
  45. I

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

100% agree. But for him to have a meeting with Shane Flanagan means the dogs have a plan for 2024.
  46. I

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

He won’t go to dragons. Ben hunt most likely gone. There gonna be in a rebuilding stage. Bulldogs will get him on a year extension.
  47. I

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why is Ado carr picked. Should be axed like Burton. He doesn’t deserve to be picked after Sunday.
  48. I

Opinion Ciraldo is the right coach

We need to fix the spine. It’s all over the place. Ciraldo knows that but he can’t fix it until next year.
  49. I

Opinion Ciraldo is the right coach

we need a experienced halfback We need a experienced forward We need a experienced lock Next year critta at Fullback big tick
  50. I

Lets not put it all on the coach…

It’s not his fault. I’ll defend Ciraldo 100% We don’t have a half We don’t have a fullback We don’t have a lock We don’t have forwards Kikau and Thompson are major You put in a experience half and kikau and Thompson on the field we are a better team. Our forward rotation is bellow average...
  51. I

Opinion Aiden Sezer number 7 2024

It needs to happen.
  52. I

Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

Gus is to busy watching cricket!
  53. I

Is Gus actually the real problem?

Yeah I’m over Gus, he worries about other clubs and taking the dogs on a piss ride. there are Halfbacks Available. Michael Morgan’s (one a comp)wants to come back Aiden sezer (in a grandfinal)wants to move back to Sydney Brayden Trindall
  54. I

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Tannah Boyd is a Penrith Junior. Gus know him to well. Ben Hunt to Titans and Tannah Boyd to Bulldogs. Watch this space.
  55. I

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

If St George release Hunt then he will sign the the Bulldogs. Gus got Hunt but the Dragons are playing the cards .
  56. I

100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Luke Brooks will Go to the Raiders.
  57. I

Rumour Brooks to Cowboys - 3 Year Deal

That’s the rumour. It’s happening.
  58. I

Ch ch ch chaad

His going to the Dragons to link up with Flanno. Ben hunt to bulldogs, Chad Townsend to Dragons and Luke brooks to Cowboys
  59. I

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Big rumour Chad Townsend to Dragons, Luke Brooks to Cowboys and Ben Hunt to Bulldogs
  60. I

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Blake Wilson in Franklin pele in Jeral skeleton in Kitione Kautoga in
  61. I

Rd 14 vs Roosters 3-2-1

3.Okunbor 2.TPJ 1. JAC Harrison Edward one tuff player.
  62. I

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Jacob Kiraz is built for origin. Matt Burton should be 6.
  63. I

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/canterbury-bulldogs-reportedly-meet-with-brisbane-broncos-star-51208/amp/
  64. I

We had a chance to sign Payne hass but Gus won’t pay up. Like Gus said 5 to 10 years. He doesn’t involve himself in 1st grade only lower grades.
  65. I

It’s not negative it’s the truth.
  66. I

Will not watch another game until we get a experienced Halfback.
  67. I

JAC will not save us. We have a centre playing halfback. We a 18 year old playing 6 We have an unknown fullback Our forward pack is horrible Our bench is below average. So don’t get your hopes up because this year is another ride off.
  68. I

News Oloapu to make history as young Bulldogs half

An 18 year old is here guys to fix our attack and win us games. Gus and Ciraldo dumbest move to pay $500k transfer fee. Go buy an experienced halfback.
  69. I

Titans will win comfortably. discipline: last Attack :last Defence : last Penalties: last We are horrible. We won’t win another game this year unless kikau and Thompson play. Watching they doggies is like a horror movie. We deserve to be last. It’s not Ciraldo’s fault, we need a quality half...
  70. I

He had them fired up last week.
  71. I

Averillo to Fullback and Wilson to come in for Perham.
  72. I

Opinion Isaac matalavea-booth

His outside the top 30. Hopefully he plays this year. His a monster.
  73. I

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

I’m not confident. The next x2 games sum up the season.
  74. I

Rumour Karl oloapu to Debut against the Dragons

Karl Oloapu will play off the bench.
  75. I

REF !!!!

100% agree
  76. I

Opinion These players need to be replaced

1. Averillo 2. Casey 3. Alomoti 4. Skelton 5. Burns 6. Oloapu 7. Burton 8. King 9.Mahoney 10. TPJ 11.Preston 12.RFM 13.Edwards 14.Reynolds 15.Waddell 16.Sutton 17.Davey My pick for Dragons
  77. I

Official Burton

You guys are so dumb honestly. There is 11 players out for fuck sake. Appreciate the grit there playing. We have a chance against the dragons on Sunday. Judge him then.
  78. I

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Kiraz to fullback and Skelton replaces averillo
  79. I

King knows how to pass a ball, the last try against cowboys where he was part of the try set Ado carr up for a try in the corner. King is our best player on the field and he can pass.
  80. I

Flannagan cost Barrett his job and now Cameron Ciraldo is heading to that direction. karl oloapu should be the 6. Sam Hughes should be 8 and king moved to second row and Waddell on the bench. We need big bodies at front.RFM is below average and Hayze Perham is not an attacking fullback. The...
  81. I

Opinion How much would you pay for Jack Wighton

Ezra to dolphins and wighton to broncos
  82. I

Burton to 7 indicates KO time is coming and Failagain is going….going…..

Big news coming that Karl Oloapu will play in the top 17 this week. Either centre or off the bench.
  83. I

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

Josh Reynolds has a injury, if he fails captain run, Karl Oloapu will play 14.
  84. I

CC has confirmed that Flannagan will play 6 alongside burton.
  85. I

CC confirmed that Flannagan is playing 6 along side burton
  86. I

Burton to 7

Flanno is playing 6. CC has come out and said that he wants Burton to control the team.
  87. I

Team next week.

Burns and Skelton in for averillo and Kiraz Karl oloapu as 14 Reynolds at 7 Topine on bench Kurtis Morrin in for Davey or Edwards
  88. I

Courageous Dogs

The effort is there, the boys are trying.
  89. I

Kikau training injury

Season gone.
  90. I

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Eels 13+. Until we sort our number 7 issues we have a winning issue. There isn’t any point of moving into the oppositions half without any points. Tpj - penalties and discipline Josh Reynolds - discipline Kyle Flanagan- tackling all game Hayze perham - not attacking fullback Jake averillo-...
  91. I

Rd 7 Vs Eel

Karl oloapu will debut against Parramatta. Flanagan to be dropped.
  92. I

Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

To be honest I met Aiden Sezer and he is a bulldog junior he loves the bulldogs. I just don’t understand why the bulldogs didn’t go after him when he was available. He was 29 years old when he left Canberra. He got them to the grand final. I’ll be seriously looking at him for 2024 and 2025 until...
  93. I

News Should Canterbury persist with Kyle Flanagan? NRL legends urge Bulldogs to 'bite the bullet' after Round 4

I just read this on a article regarding the Tigers. Lmao The club must decide whether to keep faith in him long-term — most likely on a significantly reduced contract — or look elsewhere, with talk they could try and lure former Canberra halfback George Williams back from the Super League or...
  94. I

Opinion Flanagan needs to go

We will not make the finals with Flanagan at 7. We need to blood KO next week.
  95. I

News The Tackle: Time for Cameron Ciraldo and Bulldogs to make tough call on Kyle Flanagan

we need KO at 7. He has a spark to him which we need.
  96. I

Kalyn Ponga head knocks

To be honest Newcastle have wasted money on Ponga. He always got issues. He’s not worth more then 500k. Absolutely overrated.
  97. I

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Rumour is that an unknown club offered 1.1million for 5 years.
  98. I

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Mitchell Moses has knocked back Parramatta’s offer.