Search results

1. B

Anyone got news about where Lewis, Napa or Elliott are heading ?

Just curious, I would think they will get snapped up…any one know who has shown interest and if any traction with enquiries ?
  2. B

Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

Dragons forum member with good oil from past rumored signings asserts Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal
  3. B

Reflecting on the past 2 rounds who is your best 17 for round 3?

1. Hoppa/Avo 2. DWZ 3. Allen 4. Avo 5. Cotric 6. Lewis/Hoppa 7. Flanno 8. Napa 9. JMK 10. Hetho 11. RFM 12. Elliott 13. Jacko 14. Wakeham 15. Atoni 16. Ogden 17. C. Smith Extended bench 18. Waddell 19. Stimpson
  4. B

Possible Rd 1 team

1. DWZ 2. Okenbour 3. New signing or Montoya (rather Harper though) 4. Hopa 5. Smith 6. Lewis 7. Cogger 8. Tolman 9. JMK 10. Napa 11. CHN 12. Jackson 13. Stimpson 14. Elliott 15. RFM 16. Toomaga 17. Sue/Ogden/Smith/Katoa (?)
  5. B

Kane Kalache needs a run in FG ASAP

Machine is the only word for the bloke. He’s a younger version of Alex Twal.
  6. B

Lewis injured today in CCup, Brown stepped up

Lewis injured his leg today in Cup and was seen wearing a moon boot shortly after. Nu Brown stepped up in Lewis’ absence scored a solo try and lead us to a close victory.
  7. B

Sharks need to release a player immediately

who do we want?? Xerri? he's probably not on more than a basic contract so you'd think they would most likely keep him and move on one of the higher paid players... Any ideas of who they move on? and who do we want? I'm guessing Feki or Katoa
  8. B

Elliott and C.Smith make Indigenous Allstars whilst CHN makes NZ Maori Allstars

i have a feeling Chris Smith will absolutely Kill it, make a big name for himself and make it almost impossible for Pay to keep him out of the 17 to start year.
  9. B

Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Best attacking centres of 2018: Bulldog edges out Roosters, Raiders stars https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/06/best-attacking-centres-of-2018-sydney-roosters-and-canberra-raiders-shine/
  10. B

I am impressed with what I’ve seen of our skills coach

I know it’s only been 2 weeks of pre season training and obviously too early to call it, but from early stages it looks as though we’re training for a far more expansive and enjoyable attacking game than previous years. The new attacking coach looks like he’s got the boys doing some great skill...
  11. B

Who’s better Montoya or Crichton?

If you had to choose for the last wing position, who would it be Montoya or Crichton?
  12. B

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

1. Hopoate 2. Crichton 3. 4. Holland 5. Smith 6. Lewis 7. Foran 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klemmer 11. CHN 12. Martin 13. Jackson 14. Sue 15. elliott 16. RFM 17. Fualalo 18. Ogden 19. C.Smith 20. Toomaga 21. Cogger 22. JMK 23. Montoya 24. Meaney 25. Nu Brown 26. Burr 27. Tualau 28. Okenbour 28...
  13. B

Perception is everything & Andrew Hill assisted with the perception

When the time arose for Andrew Hill to face adversity and lead from the front with a strong counteractive approach he folded. This saga has spiralled out of control because the perception that our boys are pigs has been allowed to grow legs. Andrew hill could have quashed this perception by...
  14. B

Josh Morris chokes back tears in post match interview

Seeing Josh choke back tears is humbling for Bulldogs fans. A true Bulldog. Good to see a player who’s heart was in the club. No coincidence he was the one to lead the team song. Will miss this bloke.
  15. B

Why is Okunbor not an option to replace BMoz?

We toss up every other name under the sun with the exception of Okunbor. He’s big, mobile and strong. Could be damaging out wide, similar to Idris, Konrad Hurrel, Fonua etc. Would be a decent replacement for BMoz, or at least worthy having a look at him. He’s already on the payroll.
  16. B

Prediction for the best 2019 Team with the current budget we have

Whilst it is common knowledge of the predicament we are in, in respect to our salary cap position for the 2019 season, what do you propose would be our best possible 2019 team. This taking into account the loss of Eastwood, the Morris boys and of course our limited budget of $750-800k spread...