Search results

1. B

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

What happens to him when JAC and Kiraz come back?
  2. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Considering all injuries and on the assumption Preston and King are also out injured per Gus’s tweet, this is likely the only and best available forward rotation: 8. Sutton 9. Reed 10. Tanner 11. Topine 12. Waddell 13. Morrin 14. Reynolds 15. Davey 16. Hughes 17. Hoffman/ Skelton
  3. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Ohh shit, we’re fu#ked now.
  4. B

Paul Alamoti

I think they’re similar style and build players.
  5. B

Paul Alamoti

Hoppa was more skilful though. Very silky hands and good footy brain. Still rate Alamoti though, not trying to take anything away from him…he will be a little superstar if he keeps improving at this rate.
  6. B

Paul Alamoti

Burns is quick
  7. B

Vs souffs

That’s a scary pack. In a bad way. So small and weak! Souths have Mercy on us!
  8. B

How many sports left do we have for 24?

He speaks more sense than Flanagun
  9. B

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Is this a serious post or are you taking the piss? I found it amusing and had a little chuckle. I have no doubt it’s a gee up.
  10. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Can’t tell me George Rose, Hutch Maiava, Sam Kasiano, Mark Tookey were all good trainers? No chance. But still got picked every week.
  11. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Bellamy would pick you up for training and cut your oranges. The bloke would do anything to win.
  12. B

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

My Bad, I was reading the injury ward update and it says his expected return date was round 5…so you’re right he must be back now. How does he go? I don’t know much about him
  13. B

He won’t drop Waddell or Okenbour, nor should he. They stepped up tonight and deserve their spot next week.
  14. B

What’s Tanners height and weight? Andrew Davey is a big body, and back from concussion now…
  15. B

Opinion Morrin

I like him but his too small and won’t have an impact. Won’t bend the line and will be a liability in defence.
  16. B

Why do you say that?
  17. B

I think Topine is More a Murray or Radley type build and mongrel
  18. B

Morrin plays well above his weight but he is soo small. I think Tanner or Topine would be the better option. personally I think Andrew Davey would be the pick out of all 3 but CC hasn’t named him on the extended bench once. Anyone know why?
  19. B

He will bring up Jayden Tanner for Pelle Topine 18th man Andrew Davey 19th man
  20. B

Plus Chris Patolo and Famanu Brown
  21. B

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

Kiraz is one of the best backs we’ve got you fool
  22. B

Who plays Fullback?

Not Perham at all. I’d rather Barry Ward some of retirement and give it a go. Perham is shocking. Burton also not a running 6. Offers nothing in attack at all other than his long range kicking. 1. Avo 2. Skelton 3. Burton 4. Kiraz 5. JAC 6. Reynolds 7. Flano (no other options) 8. King 9...
  23. B

Stop overreacting

Agree 100%
  24. B

News NRL: Max King a new man at Bulldogs

Did Declan Casey make all the rep teams?
  25. B

Declan Casey debut

Sack the both of em and back charge them for their petrol accounts
  26. B

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

I was at the game, he was on the sideline in a moonboot…what’s happened to him?
  27. B

Declan Casey debut

Hope he’s ok, but what a howler of a debut. Don’t think his wiki page will read more than 1 FG game. Wishing the young fella a speedy recovery and big future, but fuck me I still can’t believe what I witnessed today.
  28. B

Opinion Kiraz

Schoupp would be in front of Kiraz bro
  29. B

Justin Holbrook

Potter much better
  30. B

News Doggies boys on Jordan Simi’s Poddy

I thought that, but wanted to clarify
  31. B

News Doggies boys on Jordan Simi’s Poddy

What about when he said who’s coaching you at the moment… And king said no comment? Or did I miss understand
  32. B

Opinion For everyone who doesn’t buy the Thompson injury

He looks like he’s taken down 2 kebabs and 3 whole watermelons before each game
  33. B

Does Baz look at himself and wonder “wow I’m rubbish”

Barrett over coached them. Made everything far too complex for the simpletons. They are just a bunch of blokes who know how to play footy and Potter is letting them do exactly that with no restrictions.
  34. B

What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

We beat them too. Already have!
  35. B

Opinion Dockar-Clay

RFM isn’t a cheap squad player bro
  36. B

Opinion Dockar-Clay

He overtook cook and Biondi Odo
  37. B

Rumour Ciraldo?

Tigers have always had a reserve grade team. Even Bellemy himself couldn’t do much better with the steaming pile of trash Potter had to work with during his tenure.
  38. B

Rumour Ciraldo?

Wasn’t Barrett also the best assistant coach going around? How’d that work out for us?
  39. B

Rumour Ciraldo?

Keep Potter
  40. B

Rumour Ciraldo?

Rather keep Potter
  41. B

Rumour Ciraldo?

Double No
  42. B

Fox protected species

Wonder if he’s been watching us play the past 2 weeks? Anyone know?
  43. B

Bulldogs Top Money Earners Need to Bury Heads In Shame

I agree with him. Your post is shit. Take it to a different forum. Maybe a MAFS one. Or a menopause one.
  44. B

would you go to another Belmore game?

I went, go to every home game and will continue to do so. But they don’t make it enjoyable.
  45. B

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

If they beat us I’ll prob hang my head in shame and shed a few tears. Will be the straw that breaks the camels back for me.
  46. B

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Averillo is not a FG rugby league player. Belongs in Camden group comp
  47. B

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Will be late changes for sure. He’s a smart man
  48. B

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

C#nts got ADD, looks far too busy. His wife must hate him.
  49. B

Too much blue on their jersey
  50. B

Avo needs to get a trade and get on with his life. He’s not a rugby league player
  51. B

Wouldn’t start in my park footy team
  52. B

Michael Potter announced as interim Head Coach of the Bulldogs...

I don’t mind him. He’s got a calming influence. Won a premiership. Got plenty of FG experience. Bulldogs DNA. Ticks the boxes. Good for right now. See how it pans out. If he strings together consistency and wins who knows.
  53. B

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

I don’t think he will either. He will be given a deadline of a month to turn things around I reckon
  54. B

News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

Keep Vaughan Release: Dufty Averillo Wakeham Naden Stimson Allen Thompson
  55. B

Ciraldo is not the man to fix this mess. We need a proven coach.
  56. B

Both option are even worse. God have mercy
  57. B

Official Knights vs Dogs - Positives

Burton as useless as the rest of the flops
  58. B

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Both equally as shit
  59. B

Official Worst performance I have ever watch

I lost complete interest. Was scrolling throughout on Facebook. Never done that before during a bulldogs game in my life.
  60. B

Opinion What's going on at Canterbury

Their business plan is to buy as many high profile names as possible then leave it to the graces of God to work his magic.
  61. B

How long will Flanagan last at 7?

All depends on this weeks score, Obviously. This can be discussed next week.
  62. B

How long will Flanagan last at 7?

You're delusional bud. Best player in the team the past 4 games. Are your eyes glued on? or do you have one of those old vintage TV's that operate in slow motion?
  63. B

News Is Exiled Halfback Actually The Answer To Barrett’s Problems? (Taken from facebook)

Bring Back the Prince i say! Well rested and ready to reclaim the throne.
  64. B

News Is Exiled Halfback Actually The Answer To Barrett’s Problems? (Taken from facebook)

I Agree, its time Baz...Give the kid a go, you've given everyone else their turn.
  65. B

It’s only round 4

proud and disgusted. They can operate together. More than one emotion at a time is doable. If not i'll put my hand up for the trial tests for psychological research purposes.
  66. B

Attack

Anyone got Sherwin's number? He looked the goods at the Bulldogs veterans game.
  67. B

It’s only round 4

Im a bulldogs fan and have been for 35 years...I cant be that smart...really. so in fairness to you I've corrected your comment for the purpose of accuracy as not to mislead: "I did say we sucked stop being an arse'
  68. B

Opinion Team list vs Panthers

bollocks, Flano wont get a run because the club is trying to Bully him into submission and walk. Its as clear as daylight.
  69. B

It’s only round 4

That dam referee. Lost us the game
  70. B

Things are becoming clearer

same old shit each week. Bloke lives in hope that other teams don't have a TV for video sessions.
  71. B

he'll prob table me a 3 year deal.
  72. B

ill have a crack at the 7, im 35, 15kg overweight, but i cant see it get any worse. Baz im here for you just reach out
  73. B

Opinion Matt Burton

Would of had the same results with Lewis thus far, at a fraction of the price. If a boot is all he is going to offer bring Lewis back because he had a good kick too.
  74. B

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Bring in Tim Sheens
  75. B

1.Dufty / Declan Casey 2. Burns 3. Schoupp 4.Naden 5.JAC 6.Burton / Dufty 7. Burton / Flannagan 8. King 9. JMK 10.Vaughn 11.TPJ 12.Waddell 13.Jackson 14. Biondi-Odo 15.Patolo 16. Thompson 17.Ava
  76. B

Averillo still in the team?....God have mercy...anyone got any spare Valium?
  77. B

Rd 4 vs Storm 3-2-1

Give him to the tigers for free + well throw in the fees for Justin Pascoes new sleeve tattoo. Nothing required in return...Just satisfaction.
  78. B

It’s only round 4

44 points worth.
  79. B

It’s only round 4

I agree this is exactly why we lost 44-0.
  80. B

How many more years

If Avo is mentioned as a half again I’m going to need some Valium.
  81. B

Opinion Round 4 positives

We looked like their sons.
  82. B

How many more years

Penrith Next week…God have Mercy on our soles.
  83. B

Attack

I’ve seen them train, the simulate games by running shape at the bottom half of the squad 17-30…so if your watching it you’d think they are world beaters, but in reality they are versing a bunch of inferior talent. Gives Baz a false sense of security obviously. But to be fair I think that’s how...
  84. B

Get this player, get that player.......what for?

Wakeham played better than Burton today and wakeham should get home and take himself to timeout.
  85. B

How many more years

Gus is a myth. Smoke and mirrors. Don’t be fooled because he tells you he is the rugby league guru or gives articulate pre rehearsed state of origin pre game speaches…Those who can do, do, those who can’t do teach, those who can’t teach, teach teachers. He’s the biggest fraud out of all of them.
  86. B

Rd 4 vs Storm 3-2-1

JMK and TPJ, are the only ones who should have been given water. The rest should take themselves off to church for confession to repent their sins after fraudulently taking advantage of our club for their own financial gain.
  87. B

Superstar Game Managing 7 - You Decide

Obviously. But when will that be?…when we get a 7 perhaps!
  88. B

Why we still playing Desball?

Bring in Tim sheens, Michael Ennis, Justin Morgan, Flanagan, i deadset think even Pay (although he’d tell the club to get fucked) would be a far better option. If we sack Barrett our assistants are even bigger duds. Barrett put together his coaching dream team of speds.
  89. B

Nice coaching by Baz to play Averillo at center at the last minute.

He needs to play cricket or golf. Not rugby league. I think even swimming may suit him.
  90. B

Opinion Round 4 positives

Close this thread down and get under your house.
  91. B

Also…Why drop Schoup for Avo? Why persist with keeping Flano away from the main squad and in Reggies? What are you achieving other than blowing $400,000 for spite? Just give the kid a fucking go. He’s a natural organising half…don’t need bells and whistles just an organiser. it’s not the...
  92. B

I couldn’t agree more. I had the exact same conversation tonight using many of the same examples. Throw Thompson into the conversation also. Burton will be feeling the pressure in the next few weeks. Hailed as our savour, but really only has a left boot…so did Lachy Lewis and he would only cost...
  93. B

News Barrett presser

I object. He dropped a pen from an elevated height. Really put the fear into the lads. Bring back Dean Pay....That boke had them shitting themselves and held accountable.
  94. B

News Blocker backing new dog

yeah the boyzz
  95. B

News Gould reveals why Bulldogs duo missed Sharks trial

I’m so incredibly disappointed. I was looking forward to this season so much. What a huge let down thus far. I know it’s only trials, but it speaks volumes about their ability to play as a collective. Individually all good players. Collectively rubbish.
  96. B

Opinion Round 1 next week

Are you taking the piss? Lend me your TV for next week.