Search results

1. V

Shaving points

Yep, no coincidence that, since its introduction, 1 team has been dominant, winning like 20 games straight per season and 3 prems in a row. Despite those same players being shit, useless, directionless, and invisible in state of origin and internation footy.
  2. V

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

young deliberately wanted to take out Taffe, after Taffe embarrassed him and put him out the sideline.
  3. V

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Where was that idiot mocking us last week for calling the officials corrupt? Winning one game against a garbo team doesnt change that, and todays game is proof. Wighton shouldve been binned after that hip drop, that alone wins us the game.
  4. V

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

You say that like they didnt rob us of a try lmfao.
  5. V

How many wins will we have by round 10?

outside of the bye, 2 wins. Happy to be wrong but I dont think you can blame me for doubting.
  6. V

Opinion What is our identity?

Overpaid losers pretending to be PenRef Panffers
  7. V

Sharks presser

Changes were due weeks ago Ciraldope! Seasons long over
  8. V

Time for mass Changes

The Top 30 was though.
  9. V

Time for mass Changes

lol we beat the Titans before the Bye and the CC lovers started thinking we can get into the 8 before the bye..... We would be lucky to avoid the spoon this year.
  10. V

Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

It wont matter if we are held to a different set of rules to our competition.
  11. V

Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

We got reffed hard at the end there. If ciraldo doesnt call it out, then he isnt taking his job seriously.
  12. V

Didn't think we were that low on ladder.

But they did win. They haven't had the signings we've had - in fact, one of their best players tonight was Wakeham, talent we had an lost because we were too stupid to do anything with it. Dont you understand where I am coming from? E.g. #2, Reimis Smith..... Injuries would not be a concern...
  13. V

Other teams have long injury lists, thats not an excuse - its part of the game. Why dont YOU ask why our players are so fragile and easily injured? Where is the conditioning, for example? This is also related to our poor match fitness - which was an issue prior to the injuries. But sure...
  14. V

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Name one win this year where our opponent played well. Only one I can think of is maybe cowboys, but they just got dunked by the tigers, so that only supports my point even more. I think you underestimate how consistently shit this club has become.
  15. V

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Well be a realist #1: We need to stop chasing "fast fixes" and thinking some fuckwit from PenRef can fix everything. PenRef gets away with murder in the ruck and just in general. PenRef players suck and are invisible in rep footy because their teams are reffed fairly, so PenRef players dont...
  16. V

He is showing the same shit signs the other shitcunts did Shit interchange management Shit bench selection Shit team selection Plays known absolute failures / flogs / lazy *****, and letting good players rot and leave from our good reserve grade crop. It appears everyone around here has...
  17. V

You forgot penrith pretender shitcunt ac on that list
  18. V

Opinion Wooden Spoon

You optimists have been saying this for the past 2 rebuilds lmao Our only wins this Yr are when our opponents have played absolute shithouse.
  19. V

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Chiraldo is another penrith pretender AC
  20. V

How Gus recruited Cameron Ciraldo in a Gosford McDonald's

Ill be very happy to be wrong.
  21. V

Opinion Potter Lovers

So much low IQ. Defence and fitness require an offseason. The attacking spark was already there with the young blokes sitting on the sideline under Barrett while he played duds like Knock-On-Boar If potter had a full off season + his choice in signings + staff..... We are doing well without...
  22. V

Opinion Potter or Ciraldo if you had to choose

Look what Potter has done without an offseason and without his choice of signings? Look at all the junior boys he is playing, that barrett ignored and instead played Knock-On-Boar and Flufty?? Imagine giving the bloke a full off season? Hiring an assistant coach from a "top club" rarely works...
  23. V

Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Bad under high ball, bad with kick return PCM, bad when the opposing team isn't trash and doesn't give him an open field. PCM from own 20 is invaluable in origin. Which is why Toops was picked.
  24. V

Averillo Haters

I think mosts issues with him were him at Half or Centre. He is clearly best at FB. Potter clearly isnt afraid of bringing in talent over those trash signings, unlike barrett who kept appeasing such trash signings (ahem DUFTY)
  25. V

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Waddles is the best one
  26. V

News ‘Wrong decision’: All Blacks legend Steve Hansen takes aim at Dogs board after Barrett axing

Uhuh sure. A team performance on field is as strong as it's weakest link. Knock on Boar was always this weak link. Yet Baz always played him. Was that the boards decision? Was the team that all played out of position in off season, then changed a few rounds in the boards decision? No. That's...
  27. V

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Flanno as head coach, Fitter as assistant would work. Fitter can't do HC. his strange approaches may have worked in Origin, but not at club level. NSW have a super stacked side don't forget.
  28. V

News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

Fittler would be an excellent assistant for attack, but defs not head coach.
  29. V

Rumour Burton Could Walk Out On Dogs

Good. If he leaves because the Charlatan is no longer with us then its better off for us.
  30. V

Manu on Schoupp

i agree with the thought, however we would have been penalised by the corrupt "officials"
  31. V

Huge Mistake

We arent the panthers. Wouldnt have made a difference.
  32. V

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

Good. We want players who want to play for the club, and what the club stands (stood) for. Not $$$ Not a trophy And certainly not a charlatan of a coach He took credit for Cleary's development and for Penriths improved attack. He deserves a solid sacking.
  33. V

If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

lmao this too. Brilliant.
  34. V

If you were Gus, what would you be saying to Baz?

You have one more week.
  35. V

What should Baz do?

Resign
  36. V

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

With Flanno as head coach, Barret as assistant, can go back into focusing into the one thing he is apparently good at. What that is remains to be seen
  37. V

Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Storm are up mostly due to cheating and bias lets be real. Panthers are becoming the same thing. They get many BS calls just like the storm do. As Titans / Cows coaches have said, refs have ingrained bias against lower sides. This compounds the difficulty to move up. Dogs, and other bottom...
  38. V

Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

I dont think Dogs will ever come good. Been 6 years of this.
  39. V

Nice coaching by Baz to play Averillo at center at the last minute.

I thought we were playing well as a team until Baz reshuffled everything. Yes, the current lineup is better on paper, but they this should have been the team ALL OFF SEASON. Baz is a dud.
  40. V

Opinion Trent Barrett’s fault we Lost

I feel like our fitness training needs revision. We were dominant in the first half, and any other team would have executed the Broncos in the second half. But we were completely gassed. Yes, we had some shit calls and Okunbor exists...but still.
  41. V

Sharks vs dogs trial

All the same bad signs are there though. We arent doing anything different.
  42. V

Sharks vs dogs trial

If Pay had this team we would be killing it. Barret has no defensive knowledge at all as a coach.
  43. V

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

never o clock
  44. V

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

share some of that copium youre inhaling with the rest of us brother
  45. V

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

About time. fmd bloke has embarrassed the club enough
  46. V

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

How good is it when the 50/50s dont constantly go against us for a change? This is one of the biggest things ive noticed tonight. Allows all the rookies to actually dig in.
  47. V

Official Round 24 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Im happy with out effort but I cant watch this as always reffed out of any game where we actually play well.
  48. V

Hamiso Tabuai Fidow

Overrated.
  49. V

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

If even the rabbits are now getting reffed, what chance do we have? NRL wants a storm v penrith rematch in the GF. No point watching. No matter how well we play, the result was determined before we even selected our team.
  50. V

Opinion 2021 Cat of the Year

Dont know why Doorey is on the list tbh.
  51. V

News Out of control’: NRL head of football Graham Annesley hits back at whingeing coaches

How can teams win game if you strip tries from them??? Wanker. 9 - 2 penalty count. How does a struggling team compete against clubs ABOVE them with the refs on their side?
  52. V

Even if he has a good roster, he will play everyone in the wrong spot and play Katoa at 9. You all are gonna be on suicide watch next year when we dish out the same bullshit.
  53. V

Shane Flanagan. His coaching style fits the dogs perfectly. I dont give a shit about his history.
  54. V

fair enough. Feel bad for the dopes that signed just to play under him. Next year is going to be a disaster.
  55. V

Sione katoa

Cant blame him tbh. Baz is making him play 1st grade even though he is only suitable as a cleaner. He didnt ask for this.
  56. V

he keeps playing people that singlehandedly lose us the game.
  57. V

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

No. This game will earn him a starting position. Baz is the problem. He must go.
  58. V

Because barret isnt a fucking first grade coach FFS
  59. V

Anyone still backing Barrett by now Im sure has seen its not the roster. Him constantly playing katoa literally lost us this game. HE MUST GO
  60. V

If baz doesnt hook katoa NOW he MUST be sacked. Proof its not the rosters fault. If JMK was on, we score that and DONT concede the recent warriors one.
  61. V

Watch them strip this try from us
  62. V

You forgot coach at the top of the list.
  63. V

baz needs to hook s.katoa ASAP
  64. V

Stupid we even had to challenge that
  65. V

If this game proves anything, its that we are the most ref-persecuted side in the NRL. Cows/Warriors get fucked quite hard usually. But the ref clearly riding the warriors against us is disgraceful
  66. V

"its not the rosters fault" yet barrett keeps playing well known duds like katoa that ruin games for us, sack barrett bring in shano
  67. V

1 try offside and 1 from an obstruction
  68. V

Roster isnt the issue seriously. Coach hasnt even TRIED to fix our weakpoints. Getting worse as the season goes. Same problems festering. He gave up and wrote the team off. He just wants them to be present for the game and thats it. Must be sacked immediately next year if no improvement is...
  69. V

News Trent Barret just for the record …unwanted

Agreed but you are wrong on Foran. He broke himself so many times trying to carry the team by himself. He would run harder than our forwards.
  70. V

what gameplan lmao. the boys look lost. Theyve got no idea what to do. Baz has completely written off this season, not even trying,
  71. V

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We should sign Shano as head coach, keep Baz as assistant coach.
  72. V

hoppa should be dropped and Avo put in his place in the centres. Halves should be Lewis and BBO.
  73. V

HOPEFULLY FLOPAWATE LEARN TO FUCKING PASS NOW HOW HARD IS IT
  74. V

Everything is going backwards. Defence Attitude Attack Effort This has nothing to do with roster.
  75. V

Looks like they dont even want to be on the field lol
  76. V

And the bullshit starts already. Whats the point
  77. V

Theory on why Gus wanted to play Flano

This treated badly bullshit about flanny needs to stop. He had the best halves coaching in the NRL under Cronk and Co at the roosters and still failed. What hope does a broken club have?
  78. V

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

"its not the coaches fault" -Keeps Waddell, Okunbor etc on the field. Drops Lewis and benches talent. .
  79. V

News GOULD SET TO KEEP FAITH IN BULLDOGS OUTCAST

Do we have any better options?
  80. V

Official Thompson Found Guilty

If he was playing for a top club this wouldnt happen. NRL is a rort and no one can prove me otherwise. How else would 2 clubs dominate it for the better part of 20 years????
  81. V

News GOULD SET TO KEEP FAITH IN BULLDOGS OUTCAST

1: Allan 2: Cotric 3: Naden 4: Averillo 5: JAC 6: Burton 7: Flannagan Have Lewis as Lock or 14. I think that could work tbh.
  82. V

You cannot coach stupid people

How stupid do you have to be to keep selecting them then????
  83. V

Opinion Can Barrett & Gould Coexist?

Im honestly seeing worrying signs. Simple things like mounting possession instead of throwing panicked offloads, marking your man, shit ruck defence etc are going wrong.
  84. V

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Avo at centre next to JAC with Lewis/Burton in the Halves.
  85. V

Refs

The hetherington "coathanger" when we were tied was a bs call though. It wasnt high.
  86. V

Rd 18 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

lmao I love how innocent you are. Do you really think cummins wouldve let us win that game? Where were you last week when we were also tied against the roosters? Even when we were doing well as a club we had to overcome refereeing hurdles....fuck winning. This is better. Give me a whole...
  87. V

Rd 18 Dogs vs Rabbits 3-2-1

Well worth him firing up the team. Dont tell me you didnt like seeing him put walker in the ground.
  88. V

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

Correct. But that doesnt mean we should lose him. Burton/Avo in Halves. Lewis as Lock or as Centre next to Cotric on the wing. He needs to be somewhere in the team IMO. Look at the blues. They had a once in a lifetime chance, but they had no passion and no one geeing them up without Luai...
  89. V

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

Get fucked it would been another 30-0 massacre last week if he wasnt in the team geeing up the boys. He scored 2 solo tries FFS. No point chasing talent if you have no passion. Look at literally every signing we have made. All of them are promising on paper, but since they play with no heart...
  90. V

News Paul Vaughan

I dont mind. We need a decent gapfiller in the forwards until we get who we need in the backs/halves.
  91. V

Screwed Over yet again!

Exactly. Imagine if we do come good, years of effort. We finally make it to the GF and get dudded by sutton. Whats the point? Ive stopped caring about winning and im more focused on seeing mongrel and passion and effort. Which i saw plenty of last night. Winning is dependant on the referee...
  92. V

Thank you Lachlan Lewis

he was also motivating the team when we were down. Without him it wouldve been another massacre.
  93. V

Screwed Over yet again!

Avo and Lewis were getting smashed late numerous times and nothing. Thommo pushes Salker and its a penalty. Im happy with the effort, no point chasing wins in this corrupt sport. I will always remind everyone what happened to Panthers in the GF last year VS Storm. - edit- and Raiders vs...
  94. V

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

True. Simply flicking off stimson wouldve given us a chance.
  95. V

Does anyone who was against signing Latrell Mitchell still stand by it ?

Yes. At any time his attitude can shift. No one said he is a bad players. Everyones reason for saying "No" is latrells attitude problem. When his team isnt on top, he is a grubby crybaby.
  96. V

News In the Doghouse

He was let go by the Roosters.......if the Roosters cant fix up a half with Cronk, no one can.
  97. V

I’m done with the NRL

Much like the Panthers Eels need a leg up. Storm and maybe Manly with Turbo are the only genuine contenders this year. Penrith struggled against us for 60 odd mins at full strength, and lost to Tigers and Sharks when they were only missing 4 odd players, bad sign for a contender team.