Search results

1. Grechy21

Tape over the NRL Telstra logo

Hope our galahs don’t put tape over the logo! You should never bite the hand that feeds you
  2. Grechy21

Addo Carr off with hamstring injury

FFS
  3. Grechy21

Morrin and Preston

The only positives of the season
  4. Grechy21

Tyrone May anyone

Telegraph saying he is dogs bound
  5. Grechy21

SOO

Dumb offload by TPJ - QLD try Bad miss by Hynes and Fox - QLD try Not a great night from our reps
  6. Grechy21

We are officially second last

Just sayin
  7. Grechy21

Was Ciraldo really the Penrith defensive coach?

Really??
  8. Grechy21

Jaydon Tanner debut this week

Not sure if its been mentioned, but im earing Jaydon Tanner is debuting this week. Is he any good?
  9. Grechy21

Sick of reading this crap

What’s the Buzz: Panthers leave door open for Burton https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-panthers-open-door-for-matt-burton-to-return/news-story/e772df79c60f32b058204d5920ab35ba
  10. Grechy21

Lachlan Lam anyone?

Not a bad cheaper option
  11. Grechy21

Burton to test open market

BURTON TO TEST THE MARKET Bulldogs off-season recruit Matt Burton will reportedly test the open market after November 1, looking for a significant upgrade on his current salary. The 22-year-old premiership winner, who traded the Panthers for the Canterbury-Bankstown side, moved on a two-year...
  12. Grechy21

Barret and Furner don’t see eye to eye

What’s the Buzz: Bulldogs’ brain trust a bone of contention Phil Rothfield There is drama behind the scenes at the Canterbury Bulldogs on the coaching staff that the great “Gus” Gould will need to sort out before the start of next season. We are told from reliable sources that under-pressure...
  13. Grechy21

Social Media Naufaluma/Cotric player swap??

Has anyone else heard that this could happen? I would be all for it A post on the Blog with Hooper indicated he had it in good authority I wonder
  14. Grechy21

Fullback

Just sitting here thinking about a fullback for next year. The 3 players that have been our fullback over the last couple years are all reportedly gone next year. Meaney Hoppa DWZ If Averillo is in fact the plan, why wouldn’t he be trialled already? Is Addo Carr the plan?? Thoughts?
  15. Grechy21

Aaron Woods at the game

Not sure what was going on but I spoke with Aaron Woods when he walked into the stadium today. He gave a coy smile when I asked if he was coming back He was then on the field after the game interesting
  16. Grechy21

What has happened with Hopoate

He has turned to shit real quick
  17. Grechy21

SACK BARRETT!!!!

And I’m not fucking joking
  18. Grechy21

Roger Tuivasa Sheck

An absolute wasted talent at the warriors. Would look great in a blue and white jersey Surprised there is never talk of chasing him?
  19. Grechy21

Press conference

There, my friends is the problem with the team. The coach is satisfied scoring 2 points. Actually he was really happy with it. WTF
  20. Grechy21

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Foran being shopped around

Apparently being shopped around with Bulldogs willing to pay half the freight!! Surely not
  21. Grechy21

Montoya - worst winger in the game

I can’t believe what I am watching. Turns me off the game. Montoya should fuck right off. Fucking useless.