Search results

1. B

Opinion Hang in there

I agree! I think we’re actually improving and progressing well, all things considered.
  2. B

Burton at 7 is working

Obviously the positional change only coame about because Flanno failed to fire - but curious to hear people’s thoughts on whether it’s worth persisting with beyond this season? Our attack looks good with him in the 7.
  3. B

Sualii might not be a pipe dream

He’s got a bit of the ‘Cristiano Ronaldo of league’ about him doesn’t he?
  4. B

None taken mate! I agree with lots of the others on here, chooks will probably find a way to keep him in the end but we’d be crazy not to try get him to Belmore and if we fail at least they still have to pay more for him.
  5. B

Mate Charlie Staines wouldn’t even play first grade at the dolphins
  6. B

If he does want to stay in the nrl though, we’ve become a pretty attractive prospect - definitely more so than Parra
  7. B

Read on Foxsports that Sualii might be forced out of the roosters due to the cap - surely we throw the absolute kitchen sink at the kid! it’s the kind of signing that would make me be ok with not signing a marquee half in the immediate future.
  8. B

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I agree he's clearly not our long term coach. But if you're going to sack him you need a ready made replacement...
  9. B

Why aren’t we going after Josh Hodgson?

Yeah good shout, I still rate him but there’s gotta be a reason why Canberra are happy to get rid of him
  10. B

Why aren’t we going after Josh Hodgson?

A good dummy half is exactly what the doctor ordered and he’s still a gun
  11. B

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Averillo goes great at centre. Playing Avo and Cotric in the centres solves a lot of our backline issues.
  12. B

WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Chris Armit and Brad Morrin were pretty garbage