1. T

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I thought booing was racist lol.
  2. T

News Nrl360

So did anyone tweet buzz about Trindal lol
  3. T

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Think its SOO week hopefully no one gets picked.
  4. T

Happy that the dogs want a detailed explanation on why Reed was charged.
  5. T

Stat dive - defence analysis

Hopefully can keep it up, 26 27 rounds is alot.
  6. T

Opinion Defence

This is what im happy about most, defense, as it was so poor last year.
  7. T

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

None please.
  8. T

Burton is a half

Been playing well this season.
  9. T

Trainers thought it was serious.
  10. T

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

No we need him, depth.
  11. T

Cameron Ciraldo

Aways believed he could do the job, still early but there is the improvement we all wanted to see.
  12. T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

We have a young team think it will come with a bit more experience.
  13. T

Super proud tonight

This time we are the ones with the injuries and play basically full-strength storm and only loose by two against a top 4 side, keep it up things are looking good.
  14. T

News EXCLUSIVE: Dire Bulldogs injury situation summed up by Phil Gould revelation

Not expecting a win, but a good defensive performance.
  15. T

Official Burton 6 Taafe 7 2019 U20 SOO

Why weaken the strengths we have, look what happened when we tried it on Friday, leave Taffee at fullback seems to be getting better, bit of a ball playing fullback too.
  16. T

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

Hopefully everything comes good, we are all allowed to make a mistakes in life.
  17. T

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

I think Trents under pressure this year, wouldn't be surprised if we see a very experienced coach go there to replace him.
  18. T

Burton is a half

Sometimes you just have to look at some other Halfs on other teams, they don't start hitting their straps till 27 28 years of age.
  19. T

This will make you feel better

And two wins away from getting in the top 4 lol.
  20. T

A wins a win

Shit win ,but lets enjoy it and learn from it.
  21. T

Preston is a true bulldog

Great player.
  22. T

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

I notice nothing on social media, Imagine if this gets more traction though.
  23. T

No good for the betting agencies if this comes out.
  24. T

Pretty bad stat to have as a ref lol.
  25. T

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

So which club changes a team after 3 or 4 losses?
  26. T

Round 4 Press Conference

Really think it's to cover the NRL arse, as if they don't talk about it they look like they don't care so they set these meetings up so they look like they do.
  27. T

Round 4 Press Conference

Meeting is about all weekend games not only us, bias has nothing to do with it for me.
  28. T

Preston Injured

6 weeks now.
  29. T

BUZZ tweet

I can't wait to we start being successful again, there is going to be some pain for some people.
  30. T

Round 4 Press Conference

Yes heard they are having a meeting about some of the decisions that have happened over the weekend.
  31. T

News Preston Injured

FFS.
  32. T

True or false

Rabbits scored one or two tries of penalty's that should have not been eg Reed on Latrell, which hurt us early on, yes, we could have won the game with the amount of ball we had but we didnt, on another note we are a different team and i seen plenty of positives and i know we lost but was...
  33. T

Round 4 Press Conference

Thought maybe they tried to play the clock down by not giving Burton the kicking tee, sure if Burton kicks it they may have gone for the 2-point field goal.
  34. T

Round 4 Press Conference

Can anyone explain what happen with the Kicking tee on that last try?
  35. T

Opinion Blake Taffee

Played well today.
  36. T

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Don’t like blaming refs but far out seems to be unfair especially when commentators are bewildered.
  37. T

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Yep, he wasn’t at the time of posting.
  38. T

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

No need to rush him back, we have him covered, last year maybe a different story.
  39. T

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Think he does one every game.
  40. T

Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

Good news being one of the guaranteed sides to have a new women team in 2025.
  41. T

Kurt Mann is so underrated

But his a utility player.
  42. T

Opinion Blake Taffee

I think give Taffee few more games, players always deserve a few games to prove themselves, in saying that he definitely be targeted with high ball on Good Friday, so time to aim up.
  43. T

Ladder

Now that would be nice.
  44. T

Are Players being Coached to Milk the Obstruction Rule ..

Should ask Mitchell Moses, he's a pro at it.
  45. T

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Hope im wrong.
  46. T

They will be under a lot of pressure they could buckle.
  47. T

Will be a lot harder since they got smashed and are copping in the media, will come back hard i reckon.
  48. T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Very nice win well done, hopefully we can enjoy a win here on the Kennel without the Debbie downers.
  49. T

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Pretty much a new team, anyone with common sense about the game will tell you attack takes more than two weeks to get right.
  50. T

Belmore, next week v Tits

Next 2 games are ours.
  51. T

Critta to FB

For me Critta to stay where he is, if anything for me Tracey to fullback , but in saying that we should give Taffee a few more games to prove his worth.
  52. T

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

My god the people that write this stuff are a bunch of donkeys, it’s been said 100 times by the club what there plan is , starting with juniors.
  53. T

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Gould has already stated that the market is slim in that department, so im pretty sure they know what they need.
  54. T

Official Gus on Twitter

Reading crap about our club on social media in past day is bad , then you come here and the fans are just as bad.
  55. T

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

They are saying 3 weeks anyone else hear this?
  56. T

Ok how about Morris in SOO, played on with i think was an acl , anyway I'm sure if i looked there would be more eg.
  57. T

Don't think some people read the article. Canterbury captain Stephen Crichton knew straight away his winger was in trouble, but urged him to grit his teeth. “He’s tough. I actually spoke to him when it first happened, I told him we had no backs on the bench. He looked at me and said, ‘I’ve got...
  58. T

There are others during the startof the season , but i remember this one quiet well.
  59. T

South forum,Burgess plays with broken eye socket friggin hero the kennel why didn’t they take him off what a stupid club.
  60. T

Keep hearing 6 weeks not sure.
  61. T

https://x.com/philgould15/status/1766612760375542226?s=46&t=XEw2BU0r_p_DB7E4okmGvw https://www.msn.com/en-au/health/other/addo-carr-suffered-a-suspected-broken-collarbone-this-is-why-he-kept-playing-for-33-minutes/ar-BB1jBYCk?ocid=socialshare
  62. T

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

Gonna be tuff we all these new players at seasons start, attack will be very clunky, hopefully improve as the season progresses.
  63. T

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Thanks, cheap signing for sure.
  64. T

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Isn't he injured ?
  65. T

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

Hopefully Max King next.
  66. T

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Attack is built on defense, that's what i hear from the top coaches anyway.
  67. T

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Personally I’m not sure on the decision, but there is always a reason for someone to be chosen as a captain.
  68. T

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Oh no , we are going to cop it now lol.
  69. T

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Seen Taaffe play 2 or 3 games last year played pretty good, definitely not as bad as some of you say i think one game was against us were he pretty much killed it.
  70. T

Official Gus on Twitter

Think some of us are more focused on the nrl, and forget where it all starts, we are getting close, but we should have started with what we are doing a long time ago so we wouldn't have the pressure that we have on us now, personally i think there is a massive difference in the club looking at...
  71. T

Our Future looks good.

Nothing to get to excited about this year but nice to see future players giving it to future storm team.
  72. T

News Player who walked out

Exactly.
  73. T

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

100 Percent, we all make mistakes in life, his chance for redemption hopefully goes well for us.
  74. T

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

Love it, wants to be a Bulldog, hope he gets a go and kills it
  75. T

Let's Trot with Burton

Good luck to the bloke hope he kills it this year.
  76. T

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  77. T

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Wow Dragons were pretty confident getting him, rumours about Flanagan not being like could be true.
  78. T

Curran signed.

LOL Wow some people on here are never happy, poor souls to live life like that, imagine when we win the comp, hopefully they will be ok and seek counseling.
  79. T

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

This is great news, few years ago this would have not happened.
  80. T

Official Gus on Twitter

Why the hell are people upset that Gould thinks the Panthers will win again, could you imagine if he said the Dogs, that would be Frikken hilarious.
  81. T

Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

Don't mind them predicting us coming last, feels like no pressure at all now.
  82. T

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Obviously he's footy career may be finished especially if its true about the lazy training, if it was me mistake was made pay him out and move on.
  83. T

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I guess all cheap signings , will add a lot of depth In some positions which we missed this year .
  84. T

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

My thinking is the club he wants to go to is tight on the salary cap so he will wait.
  85. T

Ethan Quai-Ward

Last i heard they extended his contract for 2024 because he got injured this year.
  86. T

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Get it done one of the missing pieces.
  87. T

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Our luck has to turn around doesn't it ffs lol, any way hopefully he recovers and kills it.
  88. T

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

. Seen that, good if we can get him.
  89. T

If true pretty ruthless from the storm i, hopefully he's mental wellbeing is being is prioritized.
  90. T

No from me, sounds like he's broken for the storm to get rid of him.
  91. T

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Hope the club backs him, if they don't all wingers are replaceable.
  92. T

Goal Kicker Options 2024

Personally don’t care who kicks them but definitely great to have a few goal kickers, 2 points are very valuable in today’s game.
  93. T

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

Hopefully another great player Tigers let go.