Search results

1. D

Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

i have never wanted the dogs to get flogged, but this week i hope its 60 nil. would be better for everyone except pay if they got a hiding.
  2. D

Consolidated Pay Thread

yes, he was using the cap as an excuse before he started. same narrative now. when does it become his team? there are only a few players left from before he started. it is definitely his team. i expect them to get a few wins after they cant mathematically make the 8, like usual under pay
  3. D

Des Hasler

sunday tele- "which under fire nrl coach is already offside with his playing group over confusing team selections around the halves, using combinations completely different to how they trained in the off season?" it could be the beginning of the end for pay.
  4. D

News Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

those other cases show those players clubs sticking by their players, even after being charged. if the bulldogs players had taken those girls somewhere else, the club could do nothing about it. they should have fined them, reported it to nrl and stuck solid with their players and called for no...
  5. D

so you're saying, if you bash cops or women you're all good to play rd1. but take a girl to your room you shouldn't play? canberra stuck by scott, parra stuck by sivo, st george stuck by de belin. they threw them under the bus, its the club with no loyalty.
  6. D

not as much effort as the players would have put into the pre season. that stain hill threw them under the bus. no loyalty from the club. players wont give their all for a club that wont stick up for them, hope they walk out on the club and others follow. club needs to grow a pair.
  7. D

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

exactly, canberra stood by their player, parra stood by their player, the dogs threw their players under the bus. i hope they both walk out on the club. why would players stand by the club now or in the future knowing the club doesn't have their back?
  8. D

So what’s the excuse now?

No faith at all.. Been a dogs supporter for 40 years, been a member for 10 years. I wont renew my membership while Dean Pay is coach.
  9. D

To all those who want Pay sacked...

Maybe you are right that another coach could not get the team out of this mess. There is not another coach who could have got them in this mess either! The Des excuse is DEAD. Des did not get rid of Klemmer or the Morris twins or Mbye or Woods. Des did not waste money buying players and play...
  10. D

Woods and jacko out of origin

They only use Jackson as a tackling machine anyway. Cordner does heaps off the ball running decoys for Latrell Mitchell. And be buggered if origin doesnt matter. The dogs are gooone this year and next few, so the only team i can cheer now is the Blues.
  11. D

Elliott: Dogs can defy critics to make finals.

At least he is positive, must be dreaming or concussed, but positive. Dogs will be lucky to win another 3 games. Yes he makes some mistakes, but so does the captain. Foran should probably retire, he was never a halfback he was a running 5/8. Now he has lost a yard or 3 he has to play like one...
  12. D

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

You cant blame the roster. They are the cattle Pay has so he needs to use them. They got rid of the 2 players that tried the hardest and lifted the team in Reynolds and Graham. The effort is there, but where is the game plan? What happened to "the dogs of war"? Where is the mongrel Klemmer used...
  13. D

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Yes, because the opposition getting yards up the middle before hitting the edges. True Graham has not been his best the last couple of years, but was just that tenacious and hard working in defence he would set the tone.
  14. D

Keep throwing insults old man. I mentioned the tigers because you used "new combinations" as a point. So i asked you to explain the tigers situation because they have more new players and new combinations? Why sack a proven fg coach, (the 2nd most successful in the last 10 years) for a rookie...
  15. D

I watch every game every week. How many do you watch? They are missing Graham in defense. Fitter and stronger? They are not as fit as the other sides. New Combinations? Explain the tigers efforts, they have more new players, with more new combinations than the dogs. It starts in defense. The...
  16. D

That is a cop out. There are no excuses for their defensive efforts. Bellamy would fix the defense, along with several other coaches in the game. Taylor had screwed the Tigers last year and Cleary has them beating the 2 favourites of the comp this year through their defense.
  17. D

If Des was going to be replaced it should have been Cleary or Dymic. They sacked the 2nd most successful coach after Bellamy in the last 10 years. At least Des got stuck into the players for bad performances. Their defensive performance is the worst i have seen from the dogs. No intensity or...
  18. D

Pay will be lucky to last the year! Gone from 2nd best defense to the worst. Must be all tea and biscuits at training, they look so unfit. Lichaa looks slow and heavy. The only forward busting a nut is Jackson.