Search results

1. C

Social Media RUMOUR - Spencer Leniu agrees to Bulldogs

just go with Catdog and be done with it lol
  2. C

The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

and the only 2 bulldogs in the top 50 for missed tackles is elliot and waddel, elliot takes the cake having only played 17 games and racked up a nice list of misses...sorry to say but he's useless
  3. C

Paps re-signs with storm

wow, prob left a mil on the table there with that deal
  4. C

Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

think we have to have a crack we need to finish sets off, yes our forwards are struggling but there's no reward for their hard work when we get there, which in turn effects them for sure, plus Reynolds can change momentum just with a 40/20 etc
  5. C

What's the answer to fixing our problems ?

Renalds wants 3 years, offer 750 first 2 and 500 for the last that way if he's injured in final year not costing arm and leg, he gets his pay day, and we medical retire last year if he's stuffed and sign him to halves coaching role
  6. C

Playmakers

more worried our playmakers arnt at first receiver when attacking, the waddell drop ball is perfect example, why is your lock first receiver 10m out
  7. C

Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

could if they take him mid season
  8. C

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

wonder if reimus was the swap, he only had 1 year to go where as cheese had 2 so maybe they held on to him till the final year
  9. C

Fullback for next year?

isn't ponga off end 22 or is it 23, just go for him next
  10. C

Official Craig Bellamy agrees to extend stay as Melbourne coach

extended to resign paps etc then he's out
  11. C

Opinion Matt Burton

let's have a chat to leniu again then if they wanna play that game, fuck it talk to all their contracted players
  12. C

Opinion Matt Burton

think they realise he's better than luai and cleary lol contract is contract, if u wanna try break it then u can get banned from NRL for while, simples
  13. C

Bring Luke Pattern as Fullback coach

why not slater, look at what he's done for paps game
  14. C

Rumour Transfer Market: Dogs, Tigers battle to snare Panthers star

reckon naden or Kris is way to go, cheap options to leave money for front row and 9, shot at paps/Grant and leaves room to upgrade Burton straight away
  15. C

centre

do we take a shot at naden, and see if schoupp is ready next year, and keep cotric on wing, makes cheap centres leaving money for front row and 9, or money to take shot at paps/Grant, thoughts?
  16. C

News Josh Jackson Out 4-6 weeks

uggg yet again another coach putting Thompson at lock....idiot, just put atoni there
  17. C

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

cotric back to wing, still on wrong side thou, guessing baz was trying to get him going left side so he had Burton,cotric and jac on one side
  18. C

Meaney broken ribs

pffft wasn't a slip up, was just slowly jogging across good fullback makes sure they near the ball, was lazy like most the team
  19. C

Jack Hetherington

was ok, his 6 agains killed us a bit,but least he put up some fight, thought atoni at lock looked good too
  20. C

Opinion Nick Cotric

exactly, if your playing him centre, atleast play him on the right so he can use his left hand fend
  21. C

News Matt Burton wants out

we just need to create secret hand shakes that will get people here and firing lol
  22. C

News Moses Mbye asks for permission to leave Wests Tigers

des will take him, and release taupau to us for rest of season
  23. C

Recruitment Priorities

target rudolf and taupau if he's not wanted try snake him this year and sign 1 year for next, see what's off contract end of 22
  24. C

News Bulldogs head sponsor Arthur Laundy calls on Panthers to let Matt Burton leave club

I just see it as some of their juniors might think twice about signing longer contracts now, only gonna hurt them in the end
  25. C

The Mole: Big-money Bulldogs favourite to sign gun Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs

I dunno, I kinda think we just give schoupp a shot, if he goes good, cotric, schoupp next year, then maybe alamoti is ready 2023, go with jac cotric wings schoupp, alamoti centres?
  26. C

not all doom and gloom

rfm coming back from injury so didn't start, guessing left edge when fit pushing elliot to right next to flanagan, Waddell goes, cotric was ok, few errors but still think he's on wrong side( bring in schoupp) push cotric to right, flanagan had decent game, unfortunately we have no starting...
  27. C

Thoughts ?

unsure if cotric is a centre but on the wrong side to start with, ide push cotric right wing and bring in schoupp
  28. C

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

yep, this 6 again rule is crap, doubt you would see 12 penalties in a half if it wasn't there, just nit pick and 6 again whatever now
  29. C

News Bulldogs Dilemma: Which NSW gun to target?

I see jac as a positive signing, character and charisma bring sponsors in, could help draw more third party deals to the club, thus helping other contracts stay a bit lower
  30. C

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

could be they went cheap for a year on him, and have other key positions they needed money for, I'm not against the signing atleast he kicks the ball unlike foran
  31. C

Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

we score 28 points with meany at the back and cogger in, then change it and put hoppa straight back there, surely he would be used to sure up one edge
  32. C

Opinion Where was Ogden???????

ran out of interchanges cause sg thought it was great idea to switch centres
  33. C

Opinion Toomaga

I don't get it, if he's been dropped on defence form that is dumb, the season is gone anyway, shouldn't one of your best props be playing and learning, yes he prob makes some mistakes but that will put him in good stead for next season, learning and pointing out errors so he's ready
  34. C

Replacements for CHN ?

I think we have enough back rowers really, rfm (if re signed) stimpson, not fussed on elliot, Jackson, topine, doorey, pitavao? do we really need to buy more or give the young guys a shot
  35. C

Support play

Why is no one ever there to complete the chance? So many today already and meaney is missing
  36. C

Hoppa back to fullback

What's slater doing, hire him for a few session let the kid learn from the best
  37. C

Indigenous jersey

Jersey is meh, if everyone was serious bout indigenous round, the sponsors should be on board to remove the promo crap off them, actually have the space to create something really meaningful
  38. C

Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

Id you have some good points, and yes there are others that are pretty overboard, agreed to many cogger posts, and yes I wish we also kept Ennis never rated lichaa at all, I'll save judgement on cogger till years end, but he is in front of lewis in terms of form, I rate lewis but think he is a 6...
  39. C

Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

Yes people have different views, but when the same view is posted on multiple posts it gets a bit much, I like to come on tk to see what's going on and debate different ideas, sick of seeing childish attacks and bullying there's enough of that in the world don't need to add to it, anyway think...
  40. C

Opinion Okunbor

Hopefully he comes along good, just needs to realise he's as big as Oates run hard and smash in, only his first season as a winger too,just pepper him with high balls and defencisive reads at training
  41. C

Opinion We need much more from Napa as our starting big man

Think he will improve, injuries are not helping, but got to remember he was never a starting prop so getting used to that takes time, also had to change his tackling technique, which also takes time, can't turn into a machine in one off season, hopefully he comes good, he's a blue and white man...
  42. C

Opinion Is Foran getting better each week?

Foran is a great player, people say he's injury prone but I don't think so, he's unlucky, a lot of the injuries are out of his control, like the ankle, can't help it if someone lands on it, would be saying same thing about someone else, and some of the repeat injuries like hamstrings were being...
  43. C

News Napa revs up for 25-minute Origin audition at Belmore

I hate hearing this stuff, gonna fire up for origin, u should be firing every week and origin would take care of itself, I know Napa is coming back from injury so its not pointed at him directly,goes for all players
  44. C

Pay axes 3 stars...

Holland or Montoya, there's a third choice and his name is harper
  45. C

Toomaga

Was just going through old highlights of his thought I would ask, was playing with 11 and 12 on his back, figured he out grew that, hope he gets another shot soon really like him as a player
  46. C

Toomaga

Seems to be going good, mostly wanted to know why he got moved to front row? He looked pretty damaging in the back row, did he just grow a lot bigger? Or did they just move him?
  47. C

Pay axes 3 stars...

PS not the team ide want but with availability might go ok
  48. C

Pay axes 3 stars...

Harper in centre, Chris smith could hold edge,but martin should be there guess Jackson goes back to edge,Elliot will get lock, rather see Elliot gone, tolman to lock, Ogden and Napa start, toomaga, fualalo bench
  49. C

Realistic centre signings

Have enari tuala or gela mosbey kicked on, maybe worth a shot? Or promote harper see what he's got in top grade
  50. C

Realistic centre signings

Needing decent centres, who do u think we could actually sign? My choices, ramien and Curtis Scott, ramien if he's not happy and Scott can't be happy being dropped might be able to get em.
  51. C

Opinion Fualalo and Ogden

Can't complain with tolman, but I would start Ogden and Napa, fualalo and toomaga changes maybe push tolman to sub lock
  52. C

Opinion Interchange rotations

I like double changes, maybe tolman doesn't make team, start fresh with Napa and Ogden starting double change fualalo and toomaga
  53. C

Team I'd pick for next week

Meaney Smith Holland, just to see if their combo can work like it started too last season Hoppa Okunbor,harper Foran Cogger Napa Jmk/nu Ogden Chn Rfm Jackson Bench, martin,fualolo,toomaga, can't decide final spot
  54. C

Opinion Interchange rotations

Ogden tolman start change both 20 mins, Napa fua on, punch 10-15 after half time double switch Ogden tols back then double switch for last 10 what's that 6 changes, still leaves 2 for lock switch etc keeps the forwards reasonably fresh, if u can't get 20 out of a forward they shouldn't be there
  55. C

Re-pair Holland and smith

Thinking we need to get the word out to pay to put em back together, were making a lot more breaks together, and hoppa with okunbor might help him stay out if hoppa yells some more defensive options to him, get the word out bulldogs fans
  56. C

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Brandon smith, nz international stuck behind cam for another 2 years could ask for release to be in a starting role
  57. C

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Can we steal Brandon smith from storm for 9, being stuck behind cam for another 2 years after already playing for nz signed till 2021 but stuck in a shadow might ask for release
  58. C

News Bulldogs look to future with fresh roster for upcoming season

Blake Clayton seems to have good speed anyone know how he's coming along?
  59. C

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Fuck klemmer, don't release him and sit him out of footy entirely, make an example of him, you signed with us see out your contract and be loyal to the team for the tenure of your contract or play no footy at all, yes your pissing away cap but not playing for 2 years will drop your worth
  60. C

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I'm coming around on the Napa idea klemmer gets a lot more minutes then Napa so u can't really compare stats
  61. C

Power rankings: How your club has recruited ahead of the 2019 season

Yeah Ogden was brought over for being a "hitman" hopefully gets some good minutes to show what he's got, let him out the box I reckon
  62. C

I didn't meen right now but I think he will just as good as klemmer, 2 years hopefully progresses wrll
  63. C

I think zac saddler will replace klem got some decent size about him but he's only young still,
  64. C

Attn: Andersons, Hill & The Board

I think the board is doing ok, yes we are paying some contracts elsewhere but it has relieve pressure for an early rebuild, as for Napa its a no from me, yeah he's an ok player but I would keep the cap space from klemmer, promote Ogden and toomaga let them have a crack at being top dogs, yes...
  65. C

Cutting players loose

Ide try poach guys like gela mosbey, enari tuala, before they get their crack at cementing an NRL spot
  66. C

Your team for next game.

Mbye Morris Olive Hoppa Holland/bergamin Foran, back in 6 defending with rfm Lewis Woods Nu brown Klemmer Martin Rfm Jackson Toomaga Ogden Tolman Jmk Foran on left lewis right opens up 40/20 if they can kick em and puts foran back to where he generally played, ie his defensive rythm hopefully...
  67. C

Looked a lot better

Think we look a lot better tonight, thought martin did pretty well, jmk went ok at 9 one drop ball but overall pretty good, think foran and frawley need to swap sides, would give both options for 40/20 might also help foran defence being with rfm and morris, maybe olive in centre and hoppa to...
  68. C

Consolidated Refs Thread

Title says it all, as if Brisbane were that disciplined
  69. C

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Was thinking martin to start, Jackson to lock toomaga bench, if martin can't handle the pace ie fitness, sub on toomaga to lock and Jackson pushes back wide, eases both new guys in
  70. C

To'omaga and Brown star for Bulldogs.

Cleeland isn't in top 30 and can't be picked for first grade, lewis needs to come into halves, brown to 9, martin to come into Jacksons spot push Jackson to lock, jmk and toomaga on the bench
  71. C

Round 6 line up - what the fans want

Mbye Bmoz Jmoz Olive Hoppa Foran Lewis Woods Lichaa Klemmer Martin Rfm Eastwood Toomaga Tualau Ogden/fine Nu brown/jmk
  72. C

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Ide try sneak some guys stuck in reserve grade, like gela mosby and enari tuala push hoppa to wing, not sure about back rowers, thought toomaga looked ok out wide not sure why he's been put in middle
  73. C

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

Agree, he looks good out wide, condition renouf back to edge forward and move Jackson to lock
  74. C

R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Tolman has to be in team so someone will buy him lol
  75. C

Centre/wingers for 2019

I just created the post as I feel morris bros are probs on the way out, nothing to do with the loss, I still think we will turn it round
  76. C

Centre/wingers for 2019

Izzy falou off contract, only 28, few years left but price may be out of reach, who else is off contract? Is it worth looking cross code?