Search results

1. Scoooby

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

Fair enough, but there is definitely worse in the team than XERRI, when he gets the chance I think his attack will prove to be beneficial for us. Here’s hoping anyway.
  2. Scoooby

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

And the problem is it’s very likely !!!
  3. Scoooby

Yup, but CC has the power to change that and he won’t, no picking XERRI… there’s a big difference!!
  4. Scoooby

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

And he would come here a turn into a plodder, good players come here for a holiday and big money. Have we not figured this out yet :tearsofjoy: :grinning:
  5. Scoooby

He’s still crap lol.
  6. Scoooby

lol… apparently!! But we got CC instead.. but it’s only round 2 in year two so all is good :tearsofjoy: He will be a good coach. BTW, in being sarcastic :grinning:
  7. Scoooby

Opinion Hmmm…

Everything about Burton only says one thing.. BOMBS AWAY, it’s all he’s got going for him.
  8. Scoooby

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yea Moe. I’m on a high after that lol.
  9. Scoooby

That is the best try finish I have ever witnessed, especially with needing my last try scorer on my multi. In fact the best game I’ve watched .. and to see them break the warriors hearts a make it 15 straight.. just a beautiful way to finish super Saturday!!
  10. Scoooby

Look at the way Coates won my bet for me and with 15 seconds to go… now that was exciting!!!
  11. Scoooby

lol. That would be the typical answer too haha anyway on a different note, broncos look good.. Walsh/reynolds an co, dangerous team!! Hope they win the GF this year.
  12. Scoooby

Just a betting game now bro lol. Can you give me all the examples of why you think CC is a good coach please ? I really really really need to hear this shit !!
  13. Scoooby

lol…it’s now official. It’s ok … CC I’m sure Is a far better coach :tearsofjoy:
  14. Scoooby

Not at all. Just stating his team can score two try’s with no name young inexperienced guys and we can only score one :tearsofjoy:
  15. Scoooby

CC just frustrates me, the whole situation does and has gone too long now. I’m aloud to let out my truthful frustration.
  16. Scoooby

And we were down by how many last night? Score was 25 - 6 , oh and we scored ONE TRY, at least they can score two hahahaha
  17. Scoooby

Yup I was indeed, but that has nothing to do with the clear proof we are seeing in benjis coaching with all the inexperience in his team lol. Face it, we just have another terrible coach, all the players that came here were very good in their other trams .. even Taaffe , GO FIGURE!!!
  18. Scoooby

Why? I’m talking truth. I can’t stand the tigers… just stating a sad truth.
  19. Scoooby

lol, yup… but benji will still do better than useless CC and we will get the spoon, this is only benjis first game and he’s already doing far better than CC has in his second year !!
  20. Scoooby

Benji already out coaching our useless CC :tearsofjoy:
  21. Scoooby

Belmore, next week v Tits

Will have, not placed as yet.. usually closer to game time
  22. Scoooby

Belmore, next week v Tits

Another loss, we can’t beat Des !!
  23. Scoooby

Critta to FB

Yup and no XERRI, big fail all around.
  24. Scoooby

Critta to FB

It’s what we said last year, and the year before .. oh wait and the year before that as well DICKHEAD!!!!!!
  25. Scoooby

Critta to FB

Couldn’t agree more lol.
  26. Scoooby

Critta to FB

Oh wait… we are at the bottom of the table again lol. Shock horror !!!!
  27. Scoooby

Totally ripped off

Of course it was, but I just wanted expect us to get calls go against us now. We are the joke of the nrl.
  28. Scoooby

Totally ripped off

Or that. Either way every argument is valid hahahaha, anyway we suck an the repair will never happen with all the shit coaches whom can’t a seem to make a team gel, nrl is just a punters place now, hence why I’m still putting up with this corruption we watch.at least if we lose I still win my...
  29. Scoooby

Totally ripped off

Didn’t I already tell you why bro… after barba left it was all downhill. And shit coach after shit coach. End of.
  30. Scoooby

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Let’s face it, with a coach like CC we are definitely bottom feeders !!
  31. Scoooby

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

SURELY XERRI comes in, better than most on that field even if not ready!!
  32. Scoooby

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Another loss lol, we didn’t expect anything else though !! And I won either way. As my bet was safe ages ago.
  33. Scoooby

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Still 23 mins to go .. and bet won already lol, thanks for sealing it Katoa :hearteyes:
  34. Scoooby

Who is the best set of brothers or family who have played NRL since the Mortimer and Hughes brothers for the Bulldogs.

Deff Morris boys, burges were the hardest, Latrell an Shaq may be ones to watch too.
  35. Scoooby

Haven’t seen us compete for everything like we did in those first 40 mins today than I have for MANY MANY years. Proud of that effort I must say. We hung in there well even with this wanker Reff trying to put us on the back foot from the get go.
  36. Scoooby

Better than last week. Much improved. All we want to see is them compete, and they have done very well considering what went against us early, happy so far Wilson has to be one of our best try scorers… most games he will get a try and has a great step an is silky smooth!!
  37. Scoooby

Hahahaha everything that can go against us will, even the ref took the try off us cos of his mistake lol
  38. Scoooby

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

For many years we have been a shit show though, look at the non quality attack we have seen year in year out for the last 10 years, unless Ive been watching something different!! And we barely ever win a game.
  39. Scoooby

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

If XERRI ain’t then no one will be. Bring back the bears I say lol!!
  40. Scoooby

I didn’t need to know this bro, why is my post with this guys lol
  41. Scoooby

Taaffe should have been out, CC is doing him no favours selecting him when his confidence is shot!! This coach is absolute trash lol. And as for XERRI .. what a waste of a signing leaving him out. Sick of it.
  42. Scoooby

Shit team list, no XERRI, I will struggle to turn this shit on. Hope we get belted again l, What a fucking absolute atrocity!! Fuck you CC, walk away.
  43. Scoooby

Team Selection Chat

Yup prefer Mann over little fatty any day , and XERRI better be in. Like that a lot of you have him in too!!
  44. Scoooby

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

It’s what we do and have done YES, been doing it for almost 40 years, the last 10 being the hardest. All your above is great. And if Gus can sort it time will tell. Again I’m as optimistic as anyone, and you know this. But my patience is now running very short, fuse is definitely burning quicker...
  45. Scoooby

It did seem to happen once Des left, he came in an did a great job, but once that started it’s downfall.. Barba leaving may have not seemed like a big deal but when he did it’s when all the term oil began. The 2014 GF was a huge start of it too. Like a domino affect. now the players that do...
  46. Scoooby

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

100%% with what we are seeing.
  47. Scoooby

We are cursed, I truly believe this. Was chatting to a few mates last week, and even last year .. I believe I said it on more than one post that we are!! It’s just not a good feeling anymore, and doesn’t get any better as each year goes by unfortunately. And you know I am very optimistic.
  48. Scoooby

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

Burton is no FB, has to be Critta !!
  49. Scoooby

Critta seems to want to play FB, didn’t seem very involved Saturday, not as he usually would be, needs to be in 1, before he loses interest, it’s obvious that’s where he wants to be !!
  50. Scoooby

Yup. And that’s why exactly what it looks like for us in 24 if that’s the case.
  51. Scoooby

I will be spewing if Xerri is not picked, will piss me off !!!
  52. Scoooby

News NRL Draw: The good, bad and ugly for your club in 2024

lol, hasn’t been at all, which is why Xerri should be in!!
  53. Scoooby

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Point is they still look more likely, have a lot more xfactor as well. Especially with the Hammer and Isako and even Bostock.
  54. Scoooby

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

Already walked it back, his confidence is lost, he needs to be taken out for a stint, still on the XERRI train. He’s my other man.
  55. Scoooby

Who will win the premiership?

Cowboys for Mine. After watching their fluent attack.
  56. Scoooby

Agree, but as I say, still Better lol
  57. Scoooby

Jmk was far better. Don’t care what yall say lol.
  58. Scoooby

Reed sucks lol. Just a little fat blimp.
  59. Scoooby

Yea cowboys looked good, mind you they did play the dolphins.. but Crisp attack !!!
  60. Scoooby

Bright Side!!

Im with Moe on this one, just to watch it unfold !!
  61. Scoooby

Bright Side!!

Same shit different year, bottom of the table on the horizon.
  62. Scoooby

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

To win football games ? Hahaha. That doesn’t register in this teams vocabulary bruv.
  63. Scoooby

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Replacement = Xerri and it’s his preferred side, make it Happen CC, don’t be a twat !!
  64. Scoooby

I don’t think the panthers will get a fourth this year Moe. I’m hoping the broncos an Walsh if it comes down to it. but damn you got this question going very early on :tearsofjoy:Round one has barely cooled off yet.. Love it!!
  65. Scoooby

Was also a shit game hahahaha !!! But hey I got to take my daughter to all the theme parks a few days before, so made it all worth it.
  66. Scoooby

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Couldn’t agree more, another player who has come here and turned to shit. If the trend continues it will definitely be a club to come to for a few easy years, let’s say holiday a rest and big pay, before signing elsewhere and going hard for another few years. Feels like they taking the piss really.
  67. Scoooby

PEOPLE- we need XERRI in this team, stop over looking it, he’s one of the best signings next to Critta of course !! It’s ridiculous it CC leaves him out any longer.
  68. Scoooby

Yup Parrot was algood, yes the 2014 GF fail lol .. I remember all to well. How ? Because I was there, flew over for it. Still miss the Barba days, can’t beat em!!
  69. Scoooby

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

Sexton - in Hutch - in XERRI - in Conner - in Taaffe - out unfortunately, but the above needs to happen.
  70. Scoooby

Our doggies are cursed, players come here a get worse, everything that can go against us - 50/50 calls it will, we are battling the media as well. We are stuck in a huge rut, have been for too many years to count. AKA - thanks desball. yet the Barba years with Des were some of the most...
  71. Scoooby

Taaffe has lost a lot of confidence that’s for sure, looked shit scared after his first drop against Eels, sucks really, and CC needs to put him in lower grade or it will just ruin him more. Tracey for FB and XERRI just needs to be in the side, he’s a big mother Fucker with stamina and speed...
  72. Scoooby

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

sexy and drew for Mine. Burtons washed up ex panther, flick him off an try something new. Toby brings far more intensity when he’s on the field, and creates/looks for more opportunities !!
  73. Scoooby

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

lol. Yea but at Least they look like they can score a try or 2 even if they get belted. As for us it’s the same as always, where the fuck are the points going to come from. Don’t mean to be negative, but it’s looking grim again !! And as fans are we not sick of losing and having to have all...
  74. Scoooby

Agree it’s only round 1, but we say this EVERY YEAR. and I usually give it a lot More time before I state negatives. But it’s been a carbon copy of years gone by. No matter whom we sign/purchase … they come here an look like park footy players at best. It’s groundhog year for the last 5/6/7...
  75. Scoooby

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

As SHIT as the Dolphins played the officials are the worst I’ve seen in MANY years, I’m getting so over this game, it’s been run by corruption and betting agencies and filing their pockets, and giving ZERO entertainment.
  76. Scoooby

That’s not a fucking penalty try, this game is turning to utter shit and these rules are FUCKED!!!
  77. Scoooby

Yup looking like it brother, makes me wonder with the best coach and some good players. They could be anything that team. Disappointing really.
  78. Scoooby

OK DOLPHINS SUCK hahaha, some great players in that team and one of the best coaches in the game yet they deal up this SHIT, we don’t look as bad now lol
  79. Scoooby

They are worse than us at the moment, but they will make a comeback.and close the gap, wayne will give them a huge speaking to at half time. we will still sit lower than them on the table at the end of round 1 !!
  80. Scoooby

Watch Dessie’s team get the win first up lol.
  81. Scoooby

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Yup XERRI was the one who got me !! He’s a far superior player !!
  82. Scoooby

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I had hope, was looking forward to this year. We don’t actually expect a lot, that’s the problem!!!
  83. Scoooby

A bit of luck is what we calling it now hahaha, ness more than that Bruv.
  84. Scoooby

How? Better than all this trash we watching, nothings changed, didn’t matter whom we signed, they would all come here and turn to trash like we have seen in recent years. This club is cursed !!!
  85. Scoooby

Get Fox off an. XERRI on, he’s one of the best players !!!!!!
  86. Scoooby

Critta will think why the fuck did I sign here lol
  87. Scoooby

Harper aye lol, all our ex players have good first games against us !! Seems to be the trend
  88. Scoooby

Panthers won’t be as lethal this year, be easier to beat them and they will have to competel with the rest. Like it !!
  89. Scoooby

SHIT GAME, this year is going to be a long one with this officiating.
  90. Scoooby

May, Luke, Edwards … YES PLEASE!!!
  91. Scoooby

Edwards is player of the match , everything he has done has been great, would trust him with your life!!
  92. Scoooby

Edwards the safest player on the park today!!!