Search results

1. D

Rumour Jaydn SaU anybody?

Heard a lil snippet but unsure bout truth behind it. But I like the idea!
  2. D

Opinion Twitter

Hi all does anyone know who used to run The Bulldog Army or NRL Bulldogs News Twitter pages?
  3. D

Hetho back this weekend..

The Great Hetho is back this weekend. After seeing the rules being enforced, how will he handle it? I hope he still plays with aggression but a controlled version of it. Not only is he aggressive but he is tall so he usual tackling technique hits players around the shoulders! Thoughts? Edit...
  4. D

Opinion Ben Marschke

So we don’t have a proper 9 but we let this dude go to the Roosters! He is having a great spell in his first outing for them.. FFS get your retention fixed Dogs!
  5. D

Opinion Who will replace DWZ

So since DWZ tried to trim the hair off Chinny chin chin, who will replace him this week?
  6. D

Opinion Remis

Anyone who was spewing we let Remis go to the Storm, hope you enjoyed his game tonight! Glad TBaz didn’t want to keep him as a center!
  7. D

Opinion NRL Tonight

The little snippet of footage on NRL tonight showed Diaz passing the ball from dummy half to Flanagan. Not sure if it means much but, maybe he is going to be in 14?
  8. D

Opinion Mason on Twitter

Mason pushing the club to sign his mate, Seggy!!
  9. D

News Good News story about Elliot, Ken Stephen medal nominee

Adam Elliott recently joined ex-Test cricketer Colin "Funky" Miller in the exclusive club of Australian sportsmen brave enough to rock bright blue hair. But this was far more than a fashion statement from the Bulldogs lock - he wore the dyed look throughout August to help raise over $10,000 for...
  10. D

Rumour AFB to leave Manly

Powerhouse Manly prop Addin Fonua-Blake has been granted permission to leave Manly, and Sydney, at the end of the 2020 season. In a statement released by the Sea Eagles on Wednesday morning, Manly said they would "look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his...
  11. D

Greatful Okunbor our to regain trust

Grateful for being able to make an NRL return which he doubted would happen earlier this year, Jayden Okunbor is determined to regain trust and repair his reputation. Okunbor and former Bulldogs teammate Corey Harawira-Naera were deregistered in April following a pre-season scandal involving...
  12. D

News Home alone for now but Luke ready to build bonds

England prop Luke Thompson has confirmed his commitment to Canterbury and is looking forward to finally being able to spend some time with his new team-mates away from training and playing. Thompson, who is contracted to the club until the end of the 2023 season, joined Canterbury from St...
  13. D

News Bulldogs 2021 on FOX

BULLDOGS Nick Cotric is already on his way over to spark the Bulldogs’ backline but Trent Barrett will still have plenty of money to splash around. The forward pack isn’t an issue at the moment but with Adam Elliott, Joe Stimson and Aidan Tolman all a chance of leaving there could be a serious...
  14. D

News Foran wants future sorted soon

K ieran Foran is yet to hear from Canterbury's next coach Trent Barrett but hopes to have his own NRL future resolved in the next month. Foran's big-money contract with the Bulldogs is set to expire at the end of this season and a pay cut is likely for the five-eighth. The 30-year-old...
  15. D

Opinion Raid the Panthers Jnrs

Who watched the Panthers game? Once again the Panthers have developed another outstanding outside back! They are pumping talent out like Nasheeds mum pumps johns on Canterbury Rd under the Stacey St bridge. Moving forward we need to copy their development blueprint but in the meantime, go...
  16. D

Opinion Membership Renewal 2021!

I hereby call for all true Bulldog supporters to stand up and be heard! I will not be renewing my membership in 2021 unless Pay is sacked! Let’s stand up to management and hit them where it hurts! Voice your opinion below, let’s show them we will not stand for inept coaching decisions, poor use...
  17. D

Fox Sports DOGS DRAW UP TARGET LIST

John Bateman is a known target for Canterbury, but there’s another Raider the Dogs have their eye on. Nick Cotric has been touted as a potential new signing for the struggling club who will have their full salary cap available to them next year. Cotric is off contract and the 21-year-old has...
  18. D

News Bulldogs to stick with Wakeham

Canterbury coach Dean Pay will look to persist with rookie Brandon Wakeham in the halves in the hope of securing a contract extension with the NRL club. Off-contract at the end of the season, Pay's future could be decided this week when the board gathers for a scheduled meeting on Thursday...
  19. D

News Foran looks to repay NRL debt to Bulldogs

Kieran Foran has revealed that a desire to repay Canterbury for his horror injury run drove his latest comeback from a shoulder reconstruction. Foran will make a timely return for the winless Bulldogs when they face fellow battlers St George Illawarra in Monday's annual Queen's Birthday NRL...
  20. D

News Kieran Foran opens up on how wife Karina saved his NRL career

Kieran Foran has opened up about how his wife saved his NRL career. The five-eighth has previously spoken about his out of control lifestyle and gambling problem during a torrid 2016 in which he wrestled with addictions and mental illness. His private life and career had disintegrated around...
  21. D

News Is Pay having a fluffy?

Canterbury coach Dean Pay will consider rotating his young halves through the NRL season to mitigate fatigue over 18 consecutive rounds leading into finals. On Friday Pay, Cronulla's John Morris and St George Illawarra's Paul McGregor joined several fellow NRL coaches in backing a rotation...
  22. D

News Foran won’t back down from rep arena as he eyes dogs return.

Kieran Foran is only weeks away from what many hope is the end of a luckless run of injuries but the latest setback hasn't wavered his stance on playing representative footy in the future. While Foran's main priority was made clear on Thursday morning – the goal of returning to the game...
  23. D

News Put down the phone. Read a book. Don't be knob heads

Put down the phone. Read a book. Don't be knob heads... That is Andrew Johns' tip for NRL players to mull over in self-isolation, saying it could help avoid off-field scandals like the recent Canterbury controversy. The rugby league Immortal was left shaking his head over the behaviour of...
  24. D

News Bulldogs star Adam Elliott's incredible sacrifice for pregnant partner amid coronavirus chaos

With the NRL going into lockdown last Tuesday, Canterbury Bulldogs star Adam Elliott has made the extraordinary decision of heading to Darwin with his pregnant partner. Elliott's partner Robyn is 33 weeks pregnant, and the pair packed up their entire lives in just a day to head up north to be...
  25. D

News Bulldogs to build NRL team on good defense

A lack of spark in attack is no major concern for Canterbury coach Dean Pay who is concentrating on strengthening his defence against North Queensland on Thursday night. The Bulldogs failed to score a try in their opening match against Parramatta last week, but held the fancied Eels to a...
  26. D

News Disgraced Dogs duo given extra six days to save NRL careers over schoolgirl sex scandal

Canterbury players Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera have been granted an extension until next Tuesday to respond to NRL breach notices over the sex scandal that has rocked the club. The Bulldogs put in a request to the NRL for an extension on Tuesday’s 5.30pm deadline due to the serious...
  27. D

Official Foran concedes he's one more serious injury from retirement

Kieran Foran has been forced to confront his footballing mortality as he works hard to fast-track his return from shoulder surgery. He is doing everything he can rehabbing his left shoulder – after surgery in November – and the rest of his body to make sure that another injury doesn't spell the...
  28. D

Opinion CANTERBURY BULLDOGS 2020 TEAM supercoach PREVIEW

I’ve been dragged out of semi-retirement as a site contributor to cast an eye over my beloved Canterbury Bulldogs. After three consecutive twelfth place finishes, my fellow supporters and I haven’t had too much to crow about recently and the same applies when looking through a SuperCoach lens...
  29. D

News Maori captaincy a family moment for DWZ

The NRL All Stars match is already a family affair for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak but the opportunity to co-captain the Maori team allows him to follow in a relative's footsteps. The New Zealand international will lead the Maori against the Indigenous All Stars at CBUS Super Stadium on Saturday...
  30. D

News Elliot out of all stars

Casualty Ward: Hobbled Bulldog out of All Stars https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/23/casualty-ward-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/
  31. D

News Stimson keen to find bark

Stimson keen to find NRL bark at Bulldogs. https://nrl.sportsmatemobile.com/news/30133.
  32. D

Fox Sports Is this blowarsery at its finest?

Check this out: EXCLUSIVE: Look away Chooks fans. Latrell has been visiting Dogs officials at home https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/nrl-latrell-mitchell-contract-bulldogs-signing-roosters-deal-money/news-story/cac0d89d6a0c0605a2a7d17cbee84d97 Download the FOX...
  33. D

Opinion Pre season training.

I’ve been sitting going through the ins and outs of the past two seasons under Deano. Our boys seemed unfit and a second or so off the pace for the first half of both seasons. We do however look fit and a chance in most games in the second half, and almost unbeatableI in the last quarter. I read...
  34. D

Opinion Who is C Leumelu?

Watching Canterbury Cup for the first time this year, Who is C Leumelu? Big, strong and quick for his size.. Any info on him?
  35. D

Opinion Please past this post on to anyone in the know at the Bulldogs..

Please note I’m not in any regards an NRL coach.. Please use social media and share the fuck out of this.. Please add your own things you are not happy about, being realistic though.. Let’s put the Dogs on notice..
  36. D

Opinion What is EGLER?

What the hell is this EGLER crap fox are advertising?
  37. D

Opinion My Team of the week, what do you guys think?

1. Nick Meaney 2. Christian Crichton 3. Marcelo Montoya 4. Will Hopoate 5. Reimis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Jack Cogger 8. Dyllan Napa 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Ofahiki Ogden 11. Rhyse Martin 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Josh Jackson 14. Lachlan Lewis 15. Danny Fualalo 16. RFM 17. Aiden Tolman...
  38. D

Opinion Bring back the general

Why hasn’t the club got Meaney training with Pattern? Don’t get me wrong Meaney is a good young fullback, but needs to learn to follow the ball in attack and run off the hip of our forwards.. Meaney is quick and 9 times outta 10 if he runs off the hip and backs up like the General or even Rod...
  39. D

Opinion My Team for next week

Meany Remis CHN Hoppa Montoya Lewis Foran Pappi Cogger Tolman Elliot Martin Jackson JMK Ogden To Omago Fualalo
  40. D

Opinion Why don’t the dogs look at Fiji

Why have we not signed a monster like Sivo from Parra.. I mean these guys are monster quick wingers.. I don’t get why we haven’t had a cracki
  41. D

Opinion Napa..

Does anyone know how long till the Papi is back slaying bitches on the field?
  42. D

Opinion Remisssssd

Why are they not going down Rems side more?
  43. D

News Soward's Power Rankings: Best halves combinations in 2019

Soward's Power Rankings: Best halves combinations in 2019 https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/04/jamie-sowards-power-rankings-best-halves-combinations-in-2019/
  44. D

Frawley at hooker?

Hey Puppies what a great win against the Ponys.. Ive an idea, Frawley at Hooker, thoughts? Can kick, is quick, just needs to tidy up the D..
  45. D

Manly drop Suli

Why didn’t we just let the kid sulk till the start of the season..
  46. D

Des Ball

Last nights game seemed more like Des ball to me.. Solid defensively but failed to score points with many chances.. Foran is playing great and has been a nice change, we need an explosive 5/8 like Mason Lino from the Warriors.. SOS ***** time to make some changes, les face it, we won’t be...
  47. D

Gimme the “D”

So we have Foran and the attack is a little better and hopefully it builds into something nice to watch.. But where the f@ck has our defense gone from last year.. The player turnaround hasn’t been the extreme.. We had the 3rd best “d” last year.. Any answers welcome..