Search results

1. Darciemcd

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

Every fan base will say the same thing. But promise you it’s not as agenda-driven as you think. I had this same view before working in media. That was because as a Dogs fan, naturally, I subconsciously took notice of every single article about my club, where I only stopped to read the occasional...
  2. Darciemcd

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

Thank you for the kind words. I hope things get better too!! Hopefully that starts this week.
  3. Darciemcd

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

I encourage you to listen to the Fox League Podcast - which I chase my own guests for and produce myself. Latrell Mitchell, Nicho Hynes, Kieran Foran, Reece Robson, Jarrod Wallace and Tyrell Sloan just some of the guests I've had on. I write a weekly wrap of reserve grade - an idea that I...
  4. Darciemcd

News Why Flanagan deserves ‘one more chance’ and the ‘perfect buy’ that puts Dogs back into finals frame

That would be because this copy & paste is missing about 2000 words - read the full thing here :) -...
  5. Darciemcd

News Why Flanagan deserves ‘one more chance’ and the ‘perfect buy’ that puts Dogs back into finals frame

Probably because this copy & paste is missing about 2000 words of the actual story..... read the full story here :) -...
  6. Darciemcd

News From ball boy to the NRL: This Bulldog’s blood is as blue as they come

This story and the Lachie Lewis story a few weeks back came from the Fox League shoots that were happening last month... we got to speak to 2 players from each club. Such a great opportunity to get the players one on one with zero distractions... p.s glad that so many of you like this one...
  7. Darciemcd

‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

P.s He is definitely confident but he's also self aware... I have a quote that I didn't use in the story (because the quote was so short) and he said "I know I'm not Cooper Cronk" he also said that if he was to get dropped “It would be because I deserved it and what’s best for the team but the...
  8. Darciemcd

‘I’m sure it’s going to be him’: Lachie Lewis reveals his tip to replace Foran in the halves

I can confirm that Lachie is nothing but gracious and professional... he speaks eloquently and puts a lot of thought into his answers rather than giving boring and predictable answers that have little to no thought or passion behind them. He has my respect for being completely honest and as a...
  9. Darciemcd

Official Meet the 2019 Bulldogs Sapphires Squad

Yeah I'm not too sure... maybe they don't really monitor the squad's instagram page etc and so aren't aware? Ahh well that's a tricky one... I know when they took over in 2016 they had little experience in NRL cheerleading. They had a very short stint cheering at another club before they...
  10. Darciemcd

Thank you! Yeah it's been great to move on from that stressful chapter that's for sure! Haha yes DEFINITELY NOT PARRA! It will be busy, but last year I was driving up to Wyong to watch Brad play for the Roos so a Sydney team is fantastic!!
  11. Darciemcd

No worries at all!! Yep you're exactly right! And yep he is... he trialled with the Eels last Friday and will be playing with Wentworthville... he's starting to find his groove again! Very exciting stuff for Adam - I'm betting he'll have a fantastic year over there! Haha, I'm with you there on...
  12. Darciemcd

Hey!! Sorry for the delayed response... So when I first started (back in the day when the squad was called the Belles haha) it was run by a local dancing school, so the squad was made up of local girls or genuine supporters. When I took over as captain/choreographer in 2015, I took on the...
  13. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Thank you so much! :)
  14. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Thank you!! I'm at Big League magazine and I freelance reporting and producing for Channel 7
  15. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

I've got nothing groundbreaking at this stage unfortunately!
  16. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Oh yep, I know Michael... I work for Big League magazine so I see him regularly in the media box!
  17. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

I was for five seasons, but hung the pom poms up a couple of years ago to focus on a career in sports journalism.. Yep, I've interviewed just about all of the Bulldogs players and many, many others from different teams!
  18. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Nope. Unfortunately I can't pursue a journalism career while cheerleading :( I wish I could do both!!
  19. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Haha nope I was wearing sneakers. We obviously didn't stand back-to-back so may have been a touch taller, but I remember not having to look up at him. Also worth noting he was really polite, humble and genuinely excited to join the Bulldogs!!
  20. Darciemcd

Official Top 30

Haha that's not true... I interviewed him earlier this year and he was my height (I'm 166cm) and he definitely is not 100kg!
  21. Darciemcd

NRL Reporter With Balls Required

I'm late to the party... but I did write an article for Fox Sports about 6 (ish) months ago. It was ready to go, but HR pulled it. My guess is that it could have impacted relationships with Raelene.
  22. Darciemcd

Jayden Nikorima “drink spiking”

There’s some crucial points that contributed to this situation that were left out of the story but it’s more or less pretty close to the truth. Unfortunately Brad’s naivety and good heart got the better of him in that he genuinely just wanted to help out a mate. He has definitely learned from this!