Search results

1. M

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

Watching the 2nd makes me want to cry all over again...
  2. M

Trial v Sharks

I just spent 30 minutes refreshing the Ticketek page... couldn't get any.
  3. M

Trial v Sharks

Looks like all the tickets have sold out for the trial match v Sharks.
  4. M

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

Is there a way of watching these on Kayo - I missed them when they were on the general Fox channel.
  5. M

James Graham diagnosis

Not entirely suprised. He played extremely hard. I spoke with a Radiologist friend about this kind of thing quite a few years ago; he said if you did brain MRI on footy players a significant proportion would show damage. I also remember reading a research paper that demonstrated brain changes in...
  6. M

News Jackson Topine - Bulldogs set to reward forward with new deal

Make 'em run laps... Wanda sand dunes & back
  7. M

Bulldogs NSW Cup Finals 2022

Anyone know where to get tickets to the GF on saturday?
  8. M

What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

With maybe a little of the 1995 magic thrown in... I still remember being at that last Belmore match against the Cowboys
  9. M

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

Alright... Hate me if you must. The NSW gov't has royally screwed the pooch when it comes to $$$. They said there was enough for hospitals & stadiums, but when there is an expansion to a hospital, the staff have to threaten to go on strike so they can get cleaners! Whilst the Doggies are most...
  10. M

Opinion Nathan Brown (Coach)

Don't think he'd do it. After all, it was a trial match against us where he played his last match... helicoptered to hospital after the match was over.
  11. M

Kayo sports Price raise

I find watching about 30 s behind live fixes this problem.
  12. M

Opinion Spot on James Graham

Bring back the good old forwards (e.g. Kelly, Gillespe) as defensive coaches. Make teams fear getting tackled again.
  13. M

WHERE DOES BURTON RATE?

Problem is, we don't have a gun team. How do you think he would of gone playing in the 2002-4 side? Would you have him instead of Anasta? I'm still not sure yet.
  14. M

Josh Jackson

He's become our new Tolman
  15. M

Why the Bulldogs?

I was born in Greenacre... maybe a tie ?
  16. M

Why the Bulldogs?

My grandparents lived in Belmore. First game I saw was the '80 GF. It sticks in my mind, as we watched it in their lounge room (normally we just hung out in the kitchen). When I got a little older, it was explained that as I was party of the family; I support the Bulldogs. My daughter knows the...
  17. M

Jayden Okunbor

Maybe get Matt Utai to teach him a thing about agression. He totally dominated, and is nowhere as big.
  18. M

Remember when... against Penrith Panthers

I love beating the Saints, Sharkies, Parra & Easts. That's why 2 of the wins this season were so good I also hate the racist Sharkies supporters.... I copped lotsa shit living down that way.
  19. M

Remember when... against Penrith Panthers

Parra is our enemy.
  20. M

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

Adam Perry to soften them up, then Corey Hughes coming on when it starts to open up.
  21. M

What Is Your Favourite Bulldog Banner?

Anyone else remember the old "Doggy Style" one with the excitied Bulldog ?
  22. M

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

Good to see McCracken isnt in the list. But you missed the players that left in the '80s when they brought in the draft...
  23. M

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I think we need to see the footage from the last tackle to Lewis's brain implosion. Was it Walker who put the late shot on Lewis earlier?
  24. M

Your best bulldogs win being there

2004 Finals match v Penrith @ SFS. Panthers fans all around me... gave me heaps of shit at half time. Then SBW put the hit on in the 2nd half & we won.
  25. M

Ask a bulldogs old timer....

I'm definitely not an old-timer. First match I remember watching was the 1980 GF, we got to go into the proper lounge @ my grandparents & watch it on the big colour TV. My Nonna taught me to shout "Up the Bulldogs - Down the Roosters". Matches at Belmore in the 80s & 90s are some of the best...
  26. M

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Dragqueens have had a warning just then too
  27. M

Hetho back this weekend..

So, we basically need a prop to run like the Ogre did in attack (maybe not bring his shoulder charge in defence though).
  28. M

TIME FOR CHANGE

Yes. I've just cancelled my Kayo subscription as well. Paying to watch this shambles is the very definition of insanity.
  29. M

Doggies Are You Ready Ready

Only after I watch the match again.
  30. M

Doggies Are You Ready Ready

Been waiting for this party for a long time. Love beating the sharks.
  31. M

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Interesting notes on a whiteboard from the 18 Members Inner Sanctum video... Old school Doggies - are we bringing back Kelly ?
  32. M

4 plays that stifled our attack (Round 3)

Awesome review. I'm not brave enough to watch it again.
  33. M

News DWZ, Meaney ready to wing it after two-year fullback duel

Meaney hasn't managed to demonstrate custard-fingers under bombs yet.
  34. M

Australian Politics - Thread

I seem to recall something about the current leader of Hillsong protecting his father regarding some alleged incidents that some would consider inappropriate. Vanity Fair Article The Guardian Australia
  35. M

Jeremy Marshall King

This is one of the best arguments I've seen here. Logical and well constructed, without emotive statements. It also perfectly reflects my opinions. Best of all, it helps make me more positive regarding the upcoming season.
  36. M

Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

I remember being at that match... Awesome to watch
  37. M

Dwz going out of his way , good read

Awesome to see.
  38. M

Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

I'd love to be a member, but wasn't sure how to go about the process.
  39. M

Opinion GO THE Eels!!

No. I still can't actively support them.
  40. M

Opinion Are there any positives?

The season is almost over, so we won't have to watch this shit.
  41. M

This guy is banned from the Kennel

Reminds me of the Semi-Final v. Panthers in 2004.... I could only get a seat for myself in ++expensive land. All amongst Panthers supporters... They all gave me shit through half-time... When SBW brought his shoulder-charge out. They got quiet.
  42. M

Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

Parra St George Roosters Why.... Because my grandmother taught me to.
  43. M

News Fourth tackle hit up

No, Andy Carrol can at least score.
  44. M

Official Supporting Bulldogs detrimental to Mental Health

Way to start the week already bummed out. Good thing my Kayo subscription runs out tonight - it's too depressing to watch. I'd prefer to miss watching them play the very very random good match than have to watch this shit week in, week out.
  45. M

Why do you follow the Bulldogs?

I was born in the area in a small private hospital (no longer exists). My parents both migrated form overseas, and my father's family lived in Belmore. My first memory of a Bulldogs match, was being allowed into the lounge room at my grandparents (we always hung out in the kitchen/dining room...
  46. M

News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

I think this is the first reply to include a reference to Herd Immunity. Did anyone else notice Katoa using quotes around his mention of it? This to me indicates that he may think that this phenomena is a load of shit. There is a significant amount of scientific literature regarding herd...
  47. M

Rugby league dynasties: Canterbury Bulldogs

Thank you. It brought light into an otherwise dark world.
  48. M

Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

It would have to be Cronulla that goes first... 1) Massive debt that is purely reliant on completion of the apartment development. I've been told by someone who worked on Stage I, that they were asked to do Stage II and refused due to some issued. 2) Cronulla have closed their Leagues club &...
  49. M

Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Maybe Lewis can learn a few things in Ron Massey
  50. M

News Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

We can't even approach a charity like Camp Quality to stick on the front of the jersey after this.
  51. M

[Match thread] Bulldogs 30 def Sharks 18

FRK - stream lost
  52. M

Now for the Brilliant Bulldogs

...and I still get shivers up my spine watching that.
  53. M

National Rorting League

Definitely agree. What about the trainer hanging around behind the ruck & the junk call that gave the rorters the extra set of 6 (with another try)...
  54. M

Official Rd 25 Bulldogs vs Broncos discussion

How good is this looking
  55. M

Results that we need to make the top 8

10 matches to go.
  56. M

So Proud...enough said!!!!

Only way it would be better if it was at Belmore
  57. M

What's the Point

Is there any more point in the rest of this season ??
  58. M

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Our reggies are infinitely better than this.
  59. M

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

What a crock of shit... He moved his arm
  60. M

The Dogs are Having a ...

Watch the footage of the song in the sheds... They seem to forget how the song goes.
  61. M

Lichaa needs to go NOW

I've been doing some thinking... Would Lichaa coming on with 10-15 to go in the match be an attempt to ensure that our middle defence is maintained (strengthened)?
  62. M

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

How dirty are the Melb players... Knee twisting, ankle twisting & good 'ole Cam Smith headlocks
  63. M

Season Launch Video

Sound of the crowd chanting BULLDOGS at the very end... Brings back so many fond memories
  64. M

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

Just like the game we lost to the Raiders last year...
  65. M

Opinion 2019 entrance song

Metallica - Damage Inc
  66. M

Official Bulldogs - 2018 NSW Cup Premiers

Took the little one down. The look of excitement & sheer joy when it was all over... priceless. The Jets fans near us in the grandstand had nothing positive to say at all...
  67. M

Records fall as Dogs decimate Dragons.

I missed it too, just finished watching it on the Nine web site.
  68. M

NRL fury as Castle moves on unscathed from Bulldogs car crash

The potential for this salary cap issue should of been obvious for both Dib & Castle. They both went hard on getting a premiership in a short period of time (a few years). They made all that 'noise' without any kind of reference to the medium or long term future for the club (they purely focused...
  69. M

Model railway layout

Hi, Track looks amazing (still working my way through the posts). There is a type of tape that is used in hospitals call micro-pore. Think you can get it at pharmacies. It doesn't really stick to skin, so would be better for covering the tracks when doing stuff near them (so the masking tape...