Search results

1. RobT

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Iryna Ivanova........ look her up
  2. RobT

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

He plays a lot like Beaver Menzies to me.
  3. RobT

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

The only prop named in the reserves this week is Liam Knight so I'm sure he will get a run.
  4. RobT

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

No, when Gus joined Newtown, Hayward was locked up in a Bangkok prison.
  5. RobT

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

Lewis was good mates with Bailey's late grandfather Paul Hayward (ex league player, boxer and drug trafficker). Lewis was Bailey's Dad's godfather and became the family mentor after Paul died of a heroin overdose well before Bailey was born.
  6. RobT

News EVERY PLAYER ON A NRL TRIAL AND TRAIN DEAL

Super impressive I thought. A real attacking danger for the opposition. Definitely a major contender for first grade bench later in the season.
  7. RobT

Yeah, the commentator was pissing me off all afternoon by calling them by the wrong names. They are 2 totally different looking players physically. They both played quite well. Vale seems to be very strong and solid. Can the Club be in any trouble for the players wearing different numbers to...
  8. RobT

Zaidas Muagututia

I thought Romano Cook looked really good yesterday in NSW Cup. Very sharp out of dummy half with swift and accurate passing as well.
  9. RobT

Opinion Skelton

It wouldn't be a debut. He played twice (i think) last year.
  10. RobT

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

He was on when Burton scored his last try, hence the hug.
  11. RobT

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I hope so. I'd really like to see you get one right, for your sake.
  12. RobT

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3. Mahoney 2. Kiraz 1. Mann
  13. RobT

Who is the best set of brothers or family who have played NRL since the Mortimer and Hughes brothers for the Bulldogs.

For the Bulldogs, I would say the Smith brothers (Darren and Jason), just ahead of the Morris boys, would be the best since the eighties.
  14. RobT

Rumour Some new bloke

'Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit'.
  15. RobT

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

From the listed top 30 squad, the local juniors are; Kiraz, Patolo, Topine and Xerri, who played for Moorebank Rams as a junior.
  16. RobT

Official Injury updates

He must have done it walking onto the field, because he did fuck all while he was playing.
  17. RobT

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

The land is council owned, designated park and recreation. What right would the Bulldogs have to build units on it?
  18. RobT

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

How did the Flegg trial go?.....Anyone?
  19. RobT

Paul Vaughan

It's easy for Gus to say THAT when the player doesn't want to stay.
  20. RobT

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

I think Trey Mooney and/or Peter Hola from Canberra would be decent additions.
  21. RobT

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

3 - Hughes 2 - Salmon 1 - FarmerSilly
  22. RobT

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

I really like the look of the 13. Huge motor. Took multiple hit ups on several sets. Good fend and off load. Lots of tackles too.
  23. RobT

Trial v Sharks

Read the thread!!!!!
  24. RobT

Matts and ball trials

Yes, I saw that. They are showing a game in each comp every round. Unfortunately the Dogs only feature in the first round. Not another Dogs game for the rest of the season.
  25. RobT

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

$750k per year for the 2 of them? They can split it however they like.
  26. RobT

Opinion Pre Season Training

No Burto, they're good Queensland beers, cheers
  27. RobT

NRL & NSW Cup Games - Watch Both

NSW Cup- only rounds 1 & 3 on Foxtel
  28. RobT

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

He has a decent highlights package, especially the Q-Cup bits. Seems to play with a lot effort/determination. Fights hard for a quick play the ball.
  29. RobT

News Harrison Edwards

Train & trial players can't play until round 11 this year
  30. RobT

Is that the Cowboys Fijian fella we reportedly met? Forgot his name…Sadrugu? Taniela Sadrugu has gone to French rugby.
  31. RobT

No Source Our latest recruit

Would it be more deflating for the players (especially our play makers) than losing three quarters of our games again this season?
  32. RobT

SMH Luai

Judging by that beard, it's more likely the 2nd option.
  33. RobT

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

C'mon Joel, he's an 'insidedog' he must know
  34. RobT

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Yeah.....NAH
  35. RobT

News Bulldogs Sign a Forward!

This is him;
  36. RobT

SMH Luai

I've been waiting for Cronulla to have a crack at him. They got rid of Moylan and now Tracey so it looks like they're making room to me. It's just a guess though.
  37. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

Which one is you?? Emile?, Amul?, Anil?......
  38. RobT

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Yeah, Tony Currie was a great player. He had it all. But he only played for the Dogs from 1986 (mid season recruit) to 1988.
  39. RobT

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

I loved watching Gary Connolly. Very talented Englishman played for Dogs in 1993.
  40. RobT

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Not according to Riccio. He says they will probably require one of our up and coming players. Tracey still has a year to go on contract at the Sharks and can't sign with the Dogs for 2024 unless the Sharks release him.
  41. RobT

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Sharks will no doubt want something in return for Tracey - likely a player swap. Joash Papali'i would make sense (to them).
  42. RobT

Looks like you were right. :mask:Sorry to question you.
  43. RobT

I think you'll find it's Jay Productions. Not Jaycar
  44. RobT

Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

If/when PNG get an NRL license, he'll be gone.
  45. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

46. RobT

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

The Mole has said that Jake Turpin has been signed for next year too, although no one seems to mention him when talking about incoming players. Still happening??
  47. RobT

Moley Moley

He'd be closer to 50 than 30
  48. RobT

News NRL Market Watch: Bulldogs poach Eels’ Aussie Schoolboy Cody Parry, re-sign Blake Wilson

He played fullback for St Gregorys and was a gun.
  49. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

I think I read once that he got given that nickname because of a resemblance to Gus the Snail on the Mr Squiggle show on TV many years ago.
  50. RobT

Preston 2-3 weeks

Jacob Preston facing two-game suspension for hip drop Bulldogs back-rower Jacob Preston will miss at least two games for a hip drop on Jackson Hastings following the side's Round 24 loss to Newcastle. The rookie forward was sin-binned for the tackle, which left Hastings with an injured ankle...
  51. RobT

It's taken us all year to get them out of the team and now you want them back
  52. RobT

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

After the Belmore game against the Broncos he was standing talking to Xavier Willison and he absolutely dwarfed him. The commentators were raving about the size of Willison all game.
  53. RobT

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

3. Mahoney 2. Wilson 1. TPJ
  54. RobT

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Or Sutton
  55. RobT

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

RFM would be better. Waddell is off contract anyway
  56. RobT

Liam Knight?

To be fair, they didn't lose any front rowers.
  57. RobT

$17 head to head

BetR
  58. RobT

$17 head to head

And better
  59. RobT

$17 head to head

It gets better
  60. RobT

$17 head to head

Bon voyage SBW
  61. RobT

$17 head to head

62. RobT

We need more Centres (apparently)

BULLDOGS Spots left in the Top 30: 1 What they need: A lot of things but let’s start with prop and centre. Now that the club has lured Toby Sexton to play halfback he will have to do until they can try and aim for one of the elite No.7s down the track. But the Bulldogs are dangerously short on...
  63. RobT

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. TPJ 1. Averillo
  64. RobT

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Fcuk I hope not. He'd need 33 tries to pass Ken Irvine.
  65. RobT

Recruitment

Our Ron Massey Cup team certainly doesn't "win most weeks". They've only won 1 game all year. Team P W L D B F A +/- Pts Total 1. St Marys 11 11 0 0 2 320 150 170 26 2. Glebe Dirty Reds 10 7 3 0 2 260 236 24 18 3. Ryde-Eastwood Hawks 11 7 4 0 1 276 180 96 16 4...
  66. RobT

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

3 - Flanagan 2 - Preston 1 - Morrin
  67. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

It would be Steve Litvenski's backpack, (football manager)
  68. RobT

Bulldogs vs Titans

Origin teams are picked after this round.....He will be looking to get noticed.
  69. RobT

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Okonbour maybe ???? ......Although I'd rather just cough up for the beer :grinning:
  70. RobT

Doesn't the 18th man have to come from the trimmed down 19 player list? I don't think he can play at all after being cut from the squad (unless they get an NRL exemption).
  71. RobT

How dare they. QldDogsFan and I have a Milton Mango riding on this. The suspense is killing us ;) :grinning:.
  72. RobT

Hate to say it, but I'll believe Gus on this one. I'll buy you a beer at the game tomorrow if you're right ;). We should find out in just over half an hour.
  73. RobT

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

Yes you're right. This from Twitter; Davvy Moale out for four weeks, getting a knee clean out.
  74. RobT

Magic Round Question

I'm going Friday
  75. RobT

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

We don't need centres.....especially with Crighton and Xerri coming next year. Big, hard ass middle forwards are what we need.
  76. RobT

Opinion Current NRL players who grew up Dogs supporters ?

Brodie Croft was a Dogs fan
  77. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

Thanks Russ
  78. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

Does anyone know what this Tweet was replying to? And why the reference to young Hands? It seems the original tweet has been deleted.
  79. RobT

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

And also blaming Gould for appointing them
  80. RobT

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Yes...over both trial games. I would expect all the guns for the second one.
  81. RobT

Opinion Karl Oloapu

The $500k was a transfer fee paid to the Broncos. Transfer fees are exempt from the salary cap in case you didn't know.
  82. RobT

Ben hannant bloke in a bar

And Eastwood as well.
  83. RobT

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

I've heard that he's going to the Broncos.
  84. RobT

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Farnworth doesn't want to go to Sydney either. Apparently he wants to stay in Brisbane and play for the Broncos or Dolphins.
  85. RobT

Bulldogs 2025 Team

Naden very popular too :anguished::anguished:
  86. RobT

Rumour Nu Brown

Too much time in the sun
  87. RobT

New year, new players, anything can happen …

That would be 4th best, yeah?
  88. RobT

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

You can add Aza Mautairi to that list as well. Although very young, he has some big wraps on him.
  89. RobT

Opinion Martin Taupau home coming?

You can train with a team on an NRL 'train and trial' contract. It even allows you to sign with another club at any time.
  90. RobT

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

The value of the deal probably depends on how much of his salary we are paying for him to play there.
  91. RobT

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

If there was anything in this rumour then Gus would never talk about it to the public or the media. It even says he's never spoken to him and hears that his future is sorted elsewhere. Farnworth has said before that he really wants to stay in Brisbane and now he has more choice of clubs there...
  92. RobT

Spencer Leniu

It can't be true....Dave said definately no Panthers...
  93. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

Tolman ?? :smirk: :grinning:
  94. RobT

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Obvious choice for captain then :smirk: :smirk:
  95. RobT

Blake Wilson signs with Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the NRL

It mentions a 1 year deal. I would assume it's a 2nd tier contract.
  96. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter

He's a second rower from Dubbo. Played u18's this year.
  97. RobT

Official Gus on Twitter