Search results

1. B

this thread is a joke

as the bulldogs are a family club the news is : Luke Patten no longer required by the C/B Bulldogs after the 2010 season (thank f) theme will be for youth. Now this is from virtually the horses mouth, now all that needs to happen is Roberts to go followed by Ryan & all will be ok
  2. B

any updates on xtending contracts

Can anyone update on contract negotiations with O'meley, SBW , Mason, Holdsworth. I am aware that the contracts for the players mentioned are not up as yet but sometime ago it was mentioned that the cliub were trying to xtend the contracts of these players. Any sort of update would be...
  3. B

Top Game But

The dogs are not putting the opposition on the ground in nearly every tackle,you have an idiot fullback who can't tackle one on one, can throw passes to nobody nearly cost the dogs the game can't chase & catch a forward But a player by the name of CUTLER comes from nowhere to stop a certain try...
  4. B

tackle statistics true or false

i see in games that players are making unbelieveable tackle counts, do these stats show the first player to make contact & finish the tackle, players such as Hindmarsh (eels) make approx 15 first contact tackles a match & the rest are an assist or a flop , same as Grimaldi (bulldogs) he also...
  5. B

Rule changes why?

A couple of question i would like to have answered is why are there constant rule changes , eg. when a player tackles opposition tackler can slow play the ball down & yet when when opposite happens penalty ensues, i also thought that when player is tackled must rise & play the ball where...
  6. B

refereeing

does any member have any idea of win , loss ratio under T Archer refereeing re BULLDOGS games is it as good as when harrigan was ref