Search results

1. T

Opinion BARRETT-3 simple things any half decent coach would do

There are so many things the dogs need to improve but even Barrett should be able to make these three simple things happen and maybe we could jag a few extra wins here and there. 1. Flanagan should take all shots at goal. Pretty much anyone else in the side could kick goals better than Burton...
  2. T

Sione katoa

Can’t tackle. Too many infringements every week Passes to the wrong person on the last week in week out. Passes rarely hit the mark. Either hit the ground or are behind the runner . How is this guy a first grader.
  3. T

Opinion Turning point

3 restarts , a sin bin , we get tackled on the 3rd . Canberra injury . 2 plays left. .........play resumes We pass to Tollman for a hit up and slow play the ball them JMK passes to RFM instead of Foran on the last. Say no more
  4. T

Is the Price right?

Like most I was pretty disappointed with our performance this year. And I have to say some of the changes to our roster would not have been choices I would have made. But with the coach gone along with his entourage, captain gone too. Raylene resigned/sacked. Is this the time to change the board...