Search results

1. Klemmernator

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Going to the ODI @ the GABBA on the 19th. Hopefully the Poms can put up a better fight in the while ball version of the game. No Chris Lynn is a bit of a downer.
  2. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

Metropolitan division is insane this season. There's only 9 points between 1st & 8th. Every team is still in contention for a playoff spot.
  3. Klemmernator

Well done to Cook on his 100. Easily the most likeable bloke on the English team. Very rarely complains about anything & just gets on with the cricket.
  4. Klemmernator

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Only just found out Evilfeast dropped a new album mid December, it's fantastic Really good Atmospheric Black Metal for anyone who is interested: https://evilfeast.bandcamp.com/
  5. Klemmernator

Thought I'd give a rough top 20 a shot. There is a couple of EPs in here as well. 1. Converge - The Dusk In Us 2. Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun 3. Godflesh - Post Self 4. Amenra - Mass VI 5. Bell Witch - Mirror Reaper 6. Blaze Of Perdition - Conscious Darkness 7. Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors...
  6. Klemmernator

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Wentz gone for the rest of the season is a huge blow for the Eagles.
  7. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

Flyers might be the most bipolar team in the league. Lost 10 in-a-row (0-5-5) & now they have followed that up with 5 straight wins, including a sweep of Western Canada.
  8. Klemmernator

Damn! that Hellfest lineup is ridiculous!
  9. Klemmernator

Australia's batting always worries me, way too dependent on Warner or Smith making a majority of the runs.
  10. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

Perry is injured now, poor Ducks can't catch a break atm.
  11. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

Nice! Enjoy the hockey. As a Flyers fan, I hope the Pens don't make it 3 straight haha!
  12. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

Yeah I have a mate who is a Ducks fan, I feel for him. Trading for Henrique seems like it has been a good trade so far 6 points in 5 games.
  13. Klemmernator

The NHL Thread

GoFlyersGo!
  14. Klemmernator

Michael Gordon has signed with the Titans

Solid signing, hope he goes well for them.
  15. Klemmernator

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

PS4 for me, damn.
  16. Klemmernator

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Just curious as to what platform everyone plays BF1 on in here?
  17. Klemmernator

Flogging the Poms 5-0 again would be great, but I would definitely prefer a closer fought series. Will never forget the 2005 Ashes series in England, some of the best cricket I have ever watched.
  18. Klemmernator

Good to see there is a bit of a Metal community on here. What is everyone's favourite albums from this year?
  19. Klemmernator

Favourite Chocolate Bar

Twix.
  20. Klemmernator

TOP 8 PREDICTIONS ANYONE ?

1. Roosters 2. Cowboys 3. Storm 4. Eels 5. Panthers 6. Broncos 7. Bulldogs 8. Knights Wooden Spoon: Warriors