Search results

1. G

News James Graham

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zerotackle.com/former-bulldogs-and-dragons-prop-eyeing-nrl-coaching-job-85465/amp/ Graham in talks with St George to start a coaching career. Dogs have to put themselves in the piture to get Graham back where he belongs. Never a good look when clubs can't...
  2. G

Official Membership 2021?

I am a season ticket holder for the past 15 years, this is the first time I am seriously considering to not renew. While I am encouraged by the change at board level and coach. I am not happy with the way refunds/credits for 2020 season have been handled by the club. Thoughts?
  3. G

Opinion Thursday night live - observations

Hoppa put in a massive shift. Whakham is a real footballer with some attitude, he was giving verbal cheek to parra all night. Renuf is looking lean and mean, needs more minutes to help with go forward. Stimpson is bang average, hope this is due to the whole game being like this. We have no go...
  4. G

Official 17 of our 30 free to sign with other clubs from 1 Nov 2019!

Why is no one talking about this? Everyone below can sign with an other club from 1 Nov 2019. Does the club want to let them all go? and chase pipe dreams like the Turbo Bros! Or, do non of them want to resign? WZD has to be no. 1 priority. Flowed by not loosing all out half options...
  5. G

Flanigan

Did we miss trick, or Dodge a bullet by not signing Flanigan?
  6. G

When was the last time the Dogs missed the finals 3 years in a row?

This is the worst we have ever been in my lifetime. I'm seriously not used to us being soooo shit, certainly not Bulldogs DNA!
  7. G

Jimmy Dymock

Seeing Jimmy in Conulla colours while we have to put up with our clown Pay! Seriously when will this nightmare end!
  8. G

Pay NFI! Elliot right edge over CHN

WTF... Seriously share your wisdom Dean?
  9. G

News Dogs Top 8?

First article I have read rating us to make the 8! Canterbury and their fans endured a lot of heartache and frustration last season on and off the field, and many experts have suggested it will continue on the field this coming season. Whilst you may be thinking the same thing there are many...
  10. G

Opinion 2019 Team Fun

Sitting by the pool with the kids getting pissed on Black Hops. Started thinking about my second love, the doggies. My inebriated thoughts on team selection 2019: 1. Big bet on a rookie - Meaney needs to work, all other options are sh!t. 2&5. Looking OK - Remuis is a lock, Okinbur, Crichton...
  11. G

Have we dropped CCC?

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/12/04/important-members-update-on-2019-packs/
  12. G

Dylan Napa facing 3-4 weeks for hit during Broncos game.

This notion of accidental high tackles is complete bulls%#t. Last nights hit on McCullough was because of an error of judgment and technique on Napa's behalf. Simple, if the NRL is seriouse about player wealfare and safety. The rule is, the defensive player has responsibility to not make...
  13. G

Where is the leadership?

Sorry bit of a long one, but I'm pissed off royal. Where is the leadership and robust communication plan to set the record strait. WTF are the board doing other than playing politics now? NOW is the current boards watch, no more blame and excuses. I have been a member for over 10 years...
  14. G

Pay Free Pass 2018?

I think the excuses vs ??? about Pay’s performance as head coach even out now.
  15. G

Matt Cecchin - unfair treatment

Matt Chechen is the best referee in the game by a country mile. Instead of refereeing Origin, he is pocket referee to Perenara! SERIOUSLY! At least give him the week off, instead of humiliating him. Forget the clear nepotism that is occurring between the Sutton brothers. The unfair treatment of...
  16. G

NRL stance on striking is negligence

How can a player intentionally and violently attack the head of another player and not get sent off or recieve any suspension? Its time for the NRL to get with the times, attitudes towards voilent acts has changed; coward punches and domestic violence killing way too many people each year...
  17. G

Our No. 9, change needed

After watching Cook tonight, I firmly believe Lichaa is a big part of what's going wrong on the field for us. Everything he does is in slow motion compared to every other rake in the comp. This isn't good for the position that has the most touches of the ball. His dummy half service is really...
  18. G

Players after the game

All the players joined their families in the crowed and went from 20 meter line to 20 meter line signing autographs after the game. Have never seen that before!
  19. G

2018 Expectations?

My expectations have started to settle a little in the past week. 1. Will our rookie, "players" coach be good enough? I'm beginning to realise my initial excitement was more about the club making the change that was needed, than who the appointment was. 2. Our spine! Our pack and outside...
  20. G

Cogger happy to bide time before exit to dogs

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/5191730/cogger-happy-to-bide-time-before-dogs-exit/ This kid is all class, think we have ourselves a keeper, but looking like 2018 is a long shot.
  21. G

Bulldogs best all time U20s squad

According to Sporting News, this is our best all time 20s team. 1.Ben Barba 2. Nehe Millner-Skudder 3. Jamal Idris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Moses Mbye 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Martin Taupau 9. Josh Reynolds 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson (c) 12. Adam Elliott 13. Dale Finucane 14. Sam...
  22. G

Fox Sports 2018 best 17

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/canterburybankstown-bulldogs-best-17-for-2018-nrl-season-the-brand-new-halves-combo-to-spark-team/news-story/1528c184e2661d54b9e117d265c1bf1e
  23. G

Frank Pritchard announces retirement

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/frank-pritchard-announces-retirement-from-nrl-despite-parramatta-eels-contract-on-table-20180105-h0e6ni.html Absolute class act, dead set one of my all time favourite doggies. Well done on a great career Big Franky.